Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:3: as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Midnight Raider posted:

Are you saying that marriage is only to be preformed between two humans? :colbert:

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steeve.

Regy Rusty posted:

And then Gamzee bursts out of that vent, not to kill them or anything, just going HONK honk HONK with a ridiculous look on his face.
And then Kanaya bifurcates him chainsawways. :3:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This is just one of the most :3: inducing pages in Homestuck.

And then Gamzee bursts out of that vent, not to kill them or anything, just going HONK honk HONK with a ridiculous look on his face.

Edit: \/\/\/ That works too.

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Oct 26, 2012

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
They're going to fall down that staircase in the next panel, aren't they.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

President Ark posted:

Yes, yes they will.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
D'awwwww. How totes adorbs, yo.

Also, what odds are we putting on something going wrong, and what in particular? Booze puke? Rose not remembering this tomorrow? Gamzee? Stairs?

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR
I am so happy I stayed up for this update :3: :syoon: :3:

Now I'm just afraid for all those things people are predicting to go horribly wrong. It's almost worse that it happened because it can be ruined by The Huss so, so easily :ohdear:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

President Ark posted:

If there were some sort betting function connected with Homestuck--a Stucksweeps of some sort--I would put all of my money on this. All of it. Especially if it features the word "HAPPEN" crudely drawn somewhere in-panel.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Gamzee is going to pop out of that vent and murder Rose and it's gonna be justified because she told his secret. Just you watch.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

President Ark posted:

Great, now I will be mad if anything else besides this happens.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Zikan posted:

Great, now I will be mad if anything else besides this happens.

They have been adequately warned.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

atomicthumbs posted:

Gamzee is going to pop out of that vent and murder Rose and it's gonna be justified because she told his secret. Just you watch.
that wouldnt be a heroic death nor nearly just enough for a god tier check mate

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Roger Explosion posted:

It falls under Just, as per the "Snitches Get Stitches" clause.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
ROSE!

Rose.

You did it man. You made it hapen.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

So, you know how in terrible 50s scifi movies, the hot alien woman would be all "I come from an emotionless race. Teach me this human emotion called 'love'."

...did Rose just pull that backwards?

atomicthumbs posted:

Rose falls down the stairs, breaks her neck, dies, resurrects, the rez cures her drunkness, and she feels super awkward.

Miracon
Jan 1, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

What if it's neither Just nor Heroic, but what if instead resurrection doesn't work in the Furthest Ring? What if Rose is slated to revive, but can't yet, and spends the rest of the meteor's trip in a coma?

(edits for grammar, I was apparently too happy to speak properly)

Miracon fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Oct 26, 2012

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
That was cute, now where is the clown to swoop in and ruin everything :allears:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Wow, Rose has game even in an enebriated, embarassing state, after standing her date up to talk about apples and metaphysics. Lalonde, you are someone everyone should aspire to become. Congratulations. Now to fall down the stairs and get ambushed by a pissed off clown.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
the collection of Rose faces in this series of updates have been nothing short of spectacular

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
How adorable was that :3:

Spellman
May 31, 2011

It was love at first GameFAQs guide.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
Rose, you really have been reading too much lovely romance novels.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
I kept waiting for something terrible to happen and it didn't. I'm just so used to sudden curve balls and changeups that when it gets under hand softballed to me like this I still just watch it go right over the plate. It's like no matter what Hussie wins his mind game gambit, and then he'll win again in a few more panels when the mood is actually ruined by something else.

Stayton
May 20, 2006

A girl who will put you in a full nelson is worth fighting for.
I know it's supposed to be drunkenly awkward, but the way Kanaya has her eye open kinda makes it look like Rose is kissing a fish. Also, don't cut your mouth on those fangs, or this could quickly become a very one sided dinner date.

*sigh* There goes my Rose/John ship. Who's going to be the endearing, unflappably classy straight woman to his Cornball antics now?

Stayton fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Oct 26, 2012

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

I kept waiting for something terrible to happen and it didn't. I'm just so used to sudden curve balls and changeups that when it gets under hand softballed to me like this I still just watch it go right over the plate. It's like no matter what Hussie wins his mind game gambit, and then he'll win again in a few more panels when the mood is actually ruined by something else.

With the stairs there, Rose is almost doing the same pose as Jake kissing Dirk's head.

Grate falls down, slices Kanaya's head clean off, mid-kiss. Rose is traumatized for life.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

The scene's not over yet. There are two clearly visible ways this could go horribly wrong in the next few panels (vent and staircase.) That doesn't mean it will, but it could.

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Halloween is less than a week away. What better time for the sequel to Horrorstuck?

Anyway, at least this time the sloppy makeouts are between two alive people. Sort of. Wow, I guess that makes it kind of Halloweeny anyway.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
Like waiting for someone to hit you and you wince and flinch like a punk, then when you finally put your guard down because things seem alright it finally comes.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

Honestly, with the way Kanaya's reacting to it all, I'm half expecting her to reject Rose.

Stayton
May 20, 2006

A girl who will put you in a full nelson is worth fighting for.

Bobulus posted:

With the stairs there, Rose is almost doing the same pose as Jake kissing Dirk's head.

Grate falls down, slices Kanaya's head clean off, mid-kiss. Rose is traumatized for life.

Hussie does love himself some repeating themes. Are we about to start a decapsmooch combo?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Stayton posted:

Hussie does love himself some repeating themes. Are we about to start a decapsmooch combo?
I hope not. :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Roger Explosion posted:

Honestly, with the way Kanaya's reacting to it all, I'm half expecting her to reject Rose.

I think the widened eyes are just surprise. She was surprised even by the fact that the planned get-together was a date, remember?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

drat, that was smooth as hell.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

SirSamVimes posted:

I think the widened eyes are just surprise. She was surprised even by the fact that the planned get-together was a date, remember?
Yes, of course I remember. A post-pash regret is not something that isn't new though and if there aren't any stairs happening or clowns murdering, how else is Hussie supposed to ruin this for everyone?

You're not suggesting that Hussie has built up this sandcastle and is just going to leave it there without smashing it, are you? This isn't the Hussie I know and love.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

This is :3: as hell. Oh god they're going to fall down the stairs in the next panel after Gamzee leaps out of the grate with a HONK there's no way they won't.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Don't worry, this is a great moment. Nothing can ruin this, short of murder.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Olivia42 posted:

Anyway, at least this time the sloppy makeouts are between two alive people. Sort of. Wow, I guess that makes it kind of Halloweeny anyway.

Well technically one of them is a vampire, so its kinda spooky?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Hey guys, watch me tempt fate.

Ones already dead and the other is immortal, what could possibly go wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
So Rose wants Kanaya to introduce her to the Club scene.