Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

KNITS MY FEEDS posted:

Christmas with the Bishops I hope.

Ha ha poo poo I did not realize that. I meant 1/25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I believe there's a new episode scheduled for tomorrow? There's no game tomorrow night on FOX, so it should be regular programming.

Aexo
May 16, 2007
Don't ask, I don't know how to pronounce my name either.
I think the preview said "in two weeks..." this would be the 2nd week!

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

bobkatt013 posted:

Ha ha poo poo I did not realize that. I meant 1/25

Fringe/Doctor Who crossover dreams ruined :(

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug

DirtyRobot posted:

Fringe/Doctor Who crossover dreams ruined :(

This would be the greatest thing ever, though I don't think our universe could handle it. I'm sure in universe B they have already done the crossover, those bastards, they get all the good stuff.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

calandryll posted:

This would be the greatest thing ever, though I don't think our universe could handle it. I'm sure in universe B they have already done the crossover, those bastards, they get all the good stuff.

And because Seth McFarlane made his flight on 9/11, Futurama was expanded to an hour format and just released its fourth feature film. But Jason Bateman was sucked into a vortex halfway through the first season of Arrested Development--also Firefly ended up being the worst loving show by season 5, and the fans more insufferable than you can imagine.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

We're spread, we're spread, we're spreading our.... wings! :v:
I have been coming across tweets from some reviewers who are claiming this upcoming episode to be one of the all time best episodes of Fringe to date.

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

KNITS MY FEEDS posted:

Christmas with the Bishops I hope.

This amuses me to no end, since it's all of my Christmases!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

SamBishop posted:

This amuses me to no end, since it's all of my Christmases!

You take a bunch of LSD?

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

I totally nerded out this episode because I was one of the engineers who designed some equipment they used during it to get an air sample. It got like 2 seconds of airtime and turned out to be totally irrelevant.

:(

It's revolutionary technology I swear!

I'm also glad that I missed a couple weeks so I didn't have to deal with those awful baseball breaks. gently caress baseball.

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

You take a bunch of LSD?

TONS. With all my other Bishop family members.

Electromax
May 6, 2007

HanabaL03 posted:

I have been coming across tweets from some reviewers who are claiming this upcoming episode to be one of the all time best episodes of Fringe to date.

Yay! We're already 1/3 through the final season... Thank goodness we get it essentially in a batch without this midseason gap nonsense like BB. Can't wait...

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

SamBishop posted:

TONS. With all my other Bishop family members.

Is Christmas Dinner just red vines and strawberry milkshakes?

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

hcreight posted:

Is Christmas Dinner just red vines and strawberry milkshakes?
Strawberry milkshakes with Red Vines for straws! :eng101:

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I watched the pilot years ago when it came out and I didn't like it. A few weeks ago I gave the show another chance and I was so surprised. Of course Walter was great from the begining, and the procedural stuff didn't get too boring. After catching up, I decided to read about it and found out this is the last season, this sucks, but at least it had a great run.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's been so long since i've seen a live episode!

Um, is this a new opening?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

He just wanted to get Olivia something nice :smith:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

He just wanted to get Olivia something nice :smith:

He was getting Henrietta a new necklace chain for her bullet because they melted down her old one.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I keep meaning to ask this, when Walter smashes his laserdisk player, does he say "May the Criterion Collection forgive me"?

Radd McCool
Dec 3, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I really liked the vibe on that intro sequence.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Broyles!!

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
BROYLES YAY

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Gonna want a .gif of the lights flashing on the observer's face

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Head Observer, Simon Champ.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

twistedmentat posted:

I keep meaning to ask this, when Walter smashes his laserdisk player, does he say "May the Criterion Collection forgive me"?

Yes.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

YES. YEEES. Unleashing old Fringe events on the Observers is the best loving idea ever.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I shudder to think what a mad scientist with an Easy Bake Oven can concoct

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Walter's Basement of Terror is a great idea but having all the tapes in the lab seems to defeat the purpose of splitting the plan up onto a bunch of tapes, doesn't it?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Ffffffff....they decided to do warning sound tests on Fox in Chicago and now the sound is completely out

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
My porcupine man.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Broyles is resistance! Has to be!

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

I like how Peter and the rest of the team are big time fugitives and the observers are just now thinking about the most logical place to look for them.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

der juicen posted:

Broyles is resistance! Has to be!

He's almost sure to be the Dove.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Regy Rusty posted:

He's almost sure to be the Dove.

Taking his gun off safety, he has to be.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

So Broyles has got to be The Dove right?

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011
Broyles might know who the Dove is if he is not the dove.

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

Broyles might know who the Dove is if he is not the dove.

Maybe it's Nina.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Ah, the bullet she got headshot with.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Yessss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006