Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

rats off to ya posted:

I think it's over the absurdly small limit of 30kb :(

Thanks anyways I'll find other ways to use it.

Yeah I'm using an old copy of PhotoPaint. I used to go online to a GIF optimizer site and run it through that (don't recall the name). It will probably get you into the range you need. (It cuts out the parts that don't change between frames like a proper GIF should).

Edit: Ha, I just did it myself, here is one at under 20k.

Lladre fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Lladre posted:

Yeah I'm using an old copy of PhotoPaint. I used to go online to a GIF optimizer site and run it through that (don't recall the name). It will probably get you into the range you need. (It cuts out the parts that don't change between frames like a proper GIF should).

Edit: Ha, I just did it myself, here is one at under 20k.

legend. had to resize to get to the 125 limit but that was easy enough. let me know if you want that upgrade sir.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

jyrka posted:

I wonder if that's the worst team whose shirt he's worn. Maybe he's performed in Glasgow?

this is loving unacceptable jyrka

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Estonia hosted Wales in an U-18 match today.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

jyrka posted:

I love snow games, would even watch a womens match if its played in the snow. Any highlights available?

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

jyrka posted:

What do they do about the lines in a situation like that?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

This has a clip. It got abandoned after 25 minutes.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Ok now make lightning come out of his hands

lets go swimming fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 26, 2012

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ack6SJG5ThM

Shining light so far. New favourite.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Sid Lowe's article on him sums it up perfectly; how on earth was he hidden for so long?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Sligo Rovers got the trophy for winning the Airtricity League tonight...

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Should be going straight toward the left imo, not down.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Vegetable posted:

Sid Lowe's article on him sums it up perfectly; how on earth was he hidden for so long?

What do you mean hidden? He's been a phenomenal player for years, he was great for Spain in Euro 08 too.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

El Hefe posted:

What do you mean hidden? He's been a phenomenal player for years, he was great for Spain in Euro 08 too.

Not in England so he therefore didn't exist.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

Not in England so he therefore didn't exist.

He must have been homophobic or he would have gone to England years ago.

skirth
Oct 29, 2010

El Hefe posted:

Yeah I seriously don't get this. He has 50 caps for Spain while Arteta has 0. Who exactly was he hidden from?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

skirth posted:

Yeah I seriously don't get this. He has 50 caps for Spain while Arteta has 0. Who exactly was he hidden from?

People who only watch Real Madrid and Barcelona.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
That's actually not a mascot, its 16 year old Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

trem_two posted:

That's actually not a mascot, its 16 year old Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic.

It's really crazy that at the same age most people learn to drive he goes out and plays against Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

He's not even old enough to rent a car.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

skirth posted:

From the big teams? He only moved to Malaga last season, which was itself hardly a big team. If you read the article the interviewees mostly express regret he's playing in Spain, which is a real bummer for top players if you can't get into Madrid or Barca.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

Ninpo posted:

Should be going straight toward the left imo, not down.

how's this Ninpo?

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

onoflalks posted:

how's this Ninpo?

the bolt coming out of his left hand makes him look like spiderman shooting webs

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Vegetable posted:

From the big teams? He only moved to Malaga last season, which was itself hardly a big team.

He played for Villarreal before that, dummy. Hardly a hidden indie team now is it. They even came second one of the seasons he was there.

good luck kitten
Aug 18, 2004

Tripping the light fantastic

Vegetable posted:

From the big teams? He only moved to Malaga last season, which was itself hardly a big team. If you read the article the interviewees mostly express regret he's playing in Spain, which is a real bummer for top players if you can't get into Madrid or Barca.

I don't understand what you're going on about. He has not been hidden to anyone who has ever followed anything to do with La Liga. Villarreal wasn't exactly the equivalent of MK Dons while he was there. He could have gone to any number of clubs that were willing to shell out the money for him at the time. Malaga didn't exactly buy him for a cheap price.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Reminder that Manchester City once spent £40m on Sergio Aguero, a man with 50 caps for Argentina and one of the most prolific strikers in world football for the previous five years. He once almost single-handedly beat Barcelona and is married to the daughter of the second-greatest football player of all time. He came on for 20 minutes against Swansea and scored a couple of easy goals.

In the morning, at least one newspaper ran the headline, "A STAR IS BORN".

jyrka posted:

I wonder if that's the worst team whose shirt he's worn. Maybe he's performed in Glasgow?

I'm certain I've seen one of him in a Brighton shirt. However, I would pay good money to see any major singer of raps wearing an MK Dons shirt, or indeed trying and failing to get a "Milton Keynes" chant going while playing to people from Milton Keynes, in Milton Keynes, which is the place you're most likely to find people who hate Milton Keynes.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Reminder that Manchester City once spent £40m on Sergio Aguero, a man with 50 caps for Argentina and one of the most prolific strikers in world football for the previous five years. He once almost single-handedly beat Barcelona and is married to the daughter of the second-greatest football player of all time. He came on for 20 minutes against Swansea and scored a couple of easy goals.

Yet more damning evidence of the Homophobia in England

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

trem_two posted:

That's Pavel Nedved

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Hey if anyone wants to feel old then know that Alen Halilovic was born after Euro 1996 ended. Ok bye.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

trem_two posted:

the next Luka Modric surely

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

He came on for 20 minutes against Swansea and scored a couple of easy goals.

..yeah, that 2nd was a piece of piss.

Although I do agree about the ridiculous headline.

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Oct 27, 2012

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Modus Trollens posted:

the next Luka Modric surely

Perhaps, he's meant to be a huge talent

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

good luck kitten posted:

I don't understand what you're going on about. He has not been hidden to anyone who has ever followed anything to do with La Liga. Villarreal wasn't exactly the equivalent of MK Dons while he was there. He could have gone to any number of clubs that were willing to shell out the money for him at the time. Malaga didn't exactly buy him for a cheap price.

It's not that difficult. Most people over here who bang on about La Liga like they're experts only watch Real Madrid, Barcelona and maybe the highlights of the other teams CL games. They make up for their lack of knowledge by effecting a lisp and parroting whatever Sid Lowe says.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Mickolution posted:

It's not that difficult. Most people over here who bang on about La Liga like they're experts only watch Real Madrid, Barcelona and maybe the highlights of the other teams CL games. They make up for their lack of knowledge by effecting a lisp and parroting whatever Sid Lowe says.

Sounds like a lot of people in this forum.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

Suqit posted:

Sounds like a lot of people in this forum.

Honestly, I don't think you're that bad.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Alan Shearer, on Match of the Day, said something to the effect of "who'd heard of him?" when Newcastle signed Ben Arfa. He had something like 10 caps for France at the time. Journalists and pundits are all pretty much terrible

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Scott Bakula posted:

Alan Shearer, on Match of the Day, said something to the effect of "who'd heard of him?" when Newcastle signed Ben Arfa. He had something like 10 caps for France at the time. Journalists and pundits are all pretty much terrible

"Pele...and those guys" -Alan Shearer on the 1970 Brazil team

someone start badshearerpunditry.txt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It was actually "No one really knows a great deal of him" but thats still shockingly bad.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

the sex ghost posted:

I don't think anyone has the disk space.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

good luck kitten posted:

Is it so hard to understand that he never got the chance to play in the Champion's League. He's been underexposed. That's literally all I meant by "hidden". If you guys are so keen to hop on the "sperglord who doesn't watch La Liga" accusation, just consider a La Liga watcher who, until this season, never got to watch Luka Modric. It's always a pity when the best players don't play on the biggest stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

the sex ghost posted:

Can anyone find that youtube of i think its a talksport pundit? and a caller calls him up to complain that of course he should know players that have won the champions leauge, just because they dont play in the prem.

• Locked thread