Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

stratdax posted:

That's tomato juice.

That looked like milk to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidactyl
Mar 12, 2006
Pre-Columbian Goodness!
My rods and cones are all screwed up!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Gyshall posted:

What's the deal with Halloween?

Look at the eye hole placement on that mask. It's a no-mans-land!

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Poque posted:

Hey Nip, you need that manuscript or can I take it home?

Such a great fuckin' line. The idea that everyone in the office is calling her that is hilarious.

(Is that sexual harassment? Maybe I need to take a course in it or something)

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Look at the eye hole placement on that mask. It's a no-mans-land!

Kramer, you can't go trick-or-treating, it's a child's holiday!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

myron cope posted:

Such a great fuckin' line. The idea that everyone in the office is calling her that is hilarious.

(Is that sexual harassment? Maybe I need to take a course in it or something)

Sending a photo of you exposing yourself to everyone in the office is sexual harasment!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Gyshall posted:

Kramer, you can't go trick-or-treating, it's a child's holiday!

We're all at the same skill level.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
But I'm the babysitter!

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009
"Hewwo and welcome to Moviefone! Brought to you by the New
York Times and Hot 97. Coming to theaters this Friday ... Kevin Bacon,
Susan Sarandon -- “You've got to get me over that mountain!” “Now”
PSSH PSSH “AHHHHHHHHHH” There is no place higher than ... Mountain
High. Rated R. If you know the name of the movie you'd like to see,
press 1.

"Kramer, is that you?"

"...Elaine?!"

"Uh, what time does Chow Fun start?"

"...I don't know. :confused: "

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

You think Louie Pasteur and his wife had anything in common? He was in the fields all day with the cows, you know with the milk, examining the milk, delving into milk, consumed with milk. Pasteurization! Homogenization! She was in the kitchen killing cockroaches with a boot on each hand!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
She comes out of the bathroom and I'm in up to my wrist. You should have seen the look on her face.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

jojoinnit posted:

It's not that kind of show, man.

It had several Christmas episodes :colbert:

If there's one thing Seinfeld did that NO SHOW has been able to match is that I don't think there's a single "supporting" cast member that the show over-relied on, or used too much of. There's not an over-abundance of Newman, or George's parents etc. Even still the show would come up with one-off characters, and their one appearance is perfect for what it was.

CaptainHollywood fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Oct 31, 2012

SwearEngine
Jan 1, 2010

We may not be LSU or Alabama, but we ain't Clemson, folks.

Ehud posted:

You think Louie Pasteur and his wife had anything in common? He was in the fields all day with the cows, you know with the milk, examining the milk, delving into milk, consumed with milk. Pasteurization! Homogenization! She was in the kitchen killing cockroaches with a boot on each hand!

Why were there so many cockroaches?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The very pants I was returning...

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.

Kull the Conqueror posted:

The very pants I was returning...

Oh, I bought a bunch of bunion stories from Newman - but they all stink!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Well, you already said 'spite'.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
But I don't wanna be a pirate!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I love carrots, but I hate carrot soup. And I hate peas, but I love pea soup.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SwearEngine posted:

Why were there so many cockroaches?

Because...there was a lot of cake lying around the house, just sitting there going with all the excess milk from all the experiments!

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

The truth? You want the truth? It is your earrings! It is your chopsticks! But it's so much more! You're pretentious! You call everyone by their full name! You called my doorman "Sammy" Samuel! You didn't even say Samuel, you went "Samuelle!" Papier Maché? What is Papier Maché?

edit: I just noticed that George rolls his eyes when later in the episode, the woman (Patrese?) says "oh you're the Jerome with the tax problem!".

stratdax fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Nov 1, 2012

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
I like to strain the sauce.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Oh, you've gotta mulch. You've got to.

SwearEngine
Jan 1, 2010

We may not be LSU or Alabama, but we ain't Clemson, folks.
You know, for a fat guy you're not very jolly.

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:
I groaned when I saw the Boyfriend two parter was taking up my Seinfeld hour for the night, but then as I watched it, I realized how many golden moments there are.

Not sure why I hated that episode before...

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Can someone tell me why TBS is now playing poo poo that is not Seinfeld in their 2 AM slot? 2-3 AM was my Seinfeld time dammit, and TBS has ruined it.

Sooner or later TBS an ill wind will blow through your little playworld, and I'll be there, watching as it all comes crashing down.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Vigilance posted:

Can someone tell me why TBS is now playing poo poo that is not Seinfeld in their 2 AM slot? 2-3 AM was my Seinfeld time dammit, and TBS has ruined it.

Sooner or later TBS an ill wind will blow through your little playworld, and I'll be there, watching as it all comes crashing down.

I fear that some day TBS will stop showing Seinfeld entirely and it will just be Friends and King of Queens reruns. :(

I'm glad that they remastered the show in HD. At least that will keep it in syndication longer. I mean the show is 22+ years old already.
edit: I can't do math.

wa27 fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 1, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vigilance posted:

Nah, they'll be fine :smug:

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Let's face it, I've always been handicapped. I'm just now getting the recognition for it.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

stratdax posted:

That's tomato juice.

Mr. Marbles? :ohdear:

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

wa27 posted:

I fear that some day TBS will stop showing Seinfeld entirely and it will just be Friends and King of Queens reruns. :(

I'm glad that they remastered the show in HD. At least that will keep it in syndication longer. I mean the show is 22+ years old already.

If I Love Lucy can still be in syndication after 60 years, so can Seinfeld!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

They picked me up by my pants and they threw me outside, right into a horse. :frogon:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Let me tell you a little something about ZIP codes, my dear. They're meaningless! :smug:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

wa27 posted:

Seinfeld really needs its own channel. How much does a channel cost?

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
When you control the mail, you control information! :twisted:

Eddie Dingle
Nov 4, 2007

Got a weasel teazel my pleazel got a weasel.

mojo1701a posted:

Let me tell you a little something about ZIP codes, my dear. They're meaningless! :smug:

You see, my dear, all certified mail is registered,but registered mail is not necessarily certified.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Iatethirtybugs posted:

You see, my dear, all certified mail is registered,but registered mail is not necessarily certified.

...so shouldn't you be wearing the bucket?

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

OnlyJuanMon posted:

I groaned when I saw the Boyfriend two parter was taking up my Seinfeld hour for the night, but then as I watched it, I realized how many golden moments there are.

Not sure why I hated that episode before...

What am I waiting for? I'm Keith Henandez! I won the MVP in '79... I can do whatever I want!

Edit: Does anybody else just not understand any of the references they say? "He has a great John Houseman name." Stuff like that.

stratdax fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Nov 2, 2012

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
If you're one of us... you'll take a bite.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
This is going to be a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Well I don't know who you are, but thanks for the car!