Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,13991_8213536,00.html

just melted inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
That's pretty cool, is that a segment they do often?

Bloodbath
Apr 10, 2005

GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN KINGDOMS

What a nice pair of lads. :3:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Happy Halloween from Manchester City. Our Top 10 Horrifying moments.

To be fair its a poo poo list and the number 4 (York away) should clearly be number 1, but its a good excuse to laugh at some ridiculous blunders.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqd8yMbZxZk

We're gonna have a party!

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

:3:

I love the both of them. Arteta is starting to become my favourite player at the club I think. What a man.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

Juve did a pile of these...

These own, my favorite is Conte Dracula.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Love the expression.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

luvd posted:

Arteta is starting to become my favourite player at the club I think. What a man.

It sucks that he doesn't have a single senior cap for Spain. I understand Spain's midfield is packed, but it's still kind of sad.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

lol

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Is that United fans taking a dig at the Terry banner?

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

partipo posted:

Yes.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

partipo posted:

Chelsea, small club with terrible fans.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XujRQ3Rggno

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Stay classy Chelsea fans (bottom left):

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That dude is clearly flexing. Brutal trolling of Welbeck's weedy physique

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Stay classy Chelsea fans (bottom left):

Disgusting behaviour but I'd expect no less from that vile club. The man in the centre of the bottom row is wearing a suspiciously white hooded top too. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

hahahahaha

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

That dude is clearly flexing. Brutal trolling of Welbeck's weedy physique

Could also be perfecting his Balotelli celebration to wind up the United fans, clearly it's one of the 2.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:laugh:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hahahaha.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

Well this is brilliant.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Would be funnier if it wasn't so obviously meant as a dig at him.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
I don't think it was even a dig at him, whoever wrote the caption probably thought he was the kids' dad.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Brilliant.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Well he does support a lot of different teams. The Lakers are probably up there with the 15 other clubs he's loved since childhood.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Shoren posted:

I don't think it was even a dig at him, whoever wrote the caption probably thought he was the kids' dad.

I don't know. Do they always call people "unidentified fans?" I think it's just whoever wrote that trying to be funny and also synergize some viral meme clicks or whatever.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I didn't actually realize it was him until the 3rd or 4th time I looked at it.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

jyrka posted:

I don't know. Do they always call people "unidentified fans?" I think it's just whoever wrote that trying to be funny and also synergize some viral meme clicks or whatever.

Yeah they do especially with press photos like that since no one cares who those other non-celeb people are

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

jyrka posted:

You're over estimating the popularity of soccer in America. That photo was captioned by someone who covers celebrities not fringe athletes.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I'm not saying Americans are expected to know who Robbie Keane is, I'm saying whoever wrote that blurb does because why are they calling him an unidentified fan rather than "a fan" if it's just some guy? Is the inclusion of "unidentified" necessary?

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

jyrka posted:

I'm not saying Americans are expected to know who Robbie Keane is, I'm saying whoever wrote that blurb does because why are they calling him an unidentified fan rather than "a fan" if it's just some guy? Is the inclusion of "unidentified" necessary?

That's standard operating procedure when adding captions to press photos in the states.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Maybe if he read the dress code like Becks he wouldn't just be some guy?

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
If I had a lot of money the first thing I'd do is find out who does Beckham's wardrobe because drat

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Yeah that's just some gossip rag who doesn't give a poo poo about anything other than celebrity. Robbie Keane's a good player, but celebrity he is not. Especially in this town.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Pretty sure it's Armani.

zegadeth
May 14, 2006
Double life!!

Lladre posted:

Pretty sure it's Armani.

It's robbie keane.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Caught in the act!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Little "Little" Santi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
What kind of horrid "pitch" is that?

• Locked thread