Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cirosan
Jan 3, 2012

Hotfixes for two of CCO's compatibility patches have been released. Hit the usual site for the download.

Also, to the good samaritan that got me this nifty Vault Boy avatar, thank you. I admit that having a bald baby head next to all my posts was getting a bit tiring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Arkitektbmw posted:

Awesome thanks. Going through right now seeing if it's a conflict. So far the SR25 and the SR47 have caused immediate crashes so I'm leaning towards it's something with my set up. I'll keep messing around and let you know.

Also while we're on it. The M16A4(?) isn't automatic. Just a small issue but it's annoying because it looks great with all the mods on it, but it's absolute crap since it'll only fire one shot at a time.

It not being automatic may or may not be one of the special changes that Anime Schoolgirl will make towards game balance to help make sure not every gun is virtually identical. I'm not entirely certain though. It's a pretty easy change so even if it's not intentional and one you can make in FNVEdit by flagging the weapon as automatic and increasing the firing rate. Use another automatic weapon as a guide to help you see what minor changes you need to make.

Arkitektbmw
Jun 22, 2010

Naky posted:

It not being automatic may or may not be one of the special changes that Anime Schoolgirl will make towards game balance to help make sure not every gun is virtually identical. I'm not entirely certain though. It's a pretty easy change so even if it's not intentional and one you can make in FNVEdit by flagging the weapon as automatic and increasing the firing rate. Use another automatic weapon as a guide to help you see what minor changes you need to make.

I tried doing that and I broke it. Heh, I'll give it a try again and see if I can get it to work. The only reason I singled that gun out was because I'm quite familiar with it (ex-military).

Arkitektbmw posted:

EDIT: Hmmm, went to a basic load with nothing but the Armor and my UI mods and those two are still crashing the game. I'll try the other KAC weapons and see what happens.

Quoting this since we've moved pages.

I've been able to equip the M110 and the PDW just fine, it seems to only be the 25 and 47 that are throwing up issues. No problem though seeing as either of those weapons are in used by NPCs.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Arkitektbmw posted:

I tried doing that and I broke it. Heh, I'll give it a try again and see if I can get it to work. The only reason I singled that gun out was because I'm quite familiar with it (ex-military).

The M16A4 is not fully automatic (IRL).

EDIT: You're probably thinking of the M16A3.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 26, 2012

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Oh boy,isn't that embarrassing. :allears:

In on-topic discussion,is it possible to make a weapon burst-fire?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Man Whore posted:

It would seem so, but I don't believe it is possible without NVSE.

Check out this mod, which does what you're asking for. You should be able to crack it open and see what was done and how they did it.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Man Whore posted:

There's a mod that supports it, and I believe it supports all weapons including ones from mods. It's called Selective Fire.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Naky posted:

There's a mod that supports it, and I believe it supports all weapons including ones from mods. It's called Selective Fire.

It has the ability to make basically any gun FA, semi, or burst, and has code for all vanilla/dlc guns, and has some standards set out for anyone who wants specific compatibility. But you can open it's MCM menu and have it tweak settings for any given gun.

it's rad as gently caress is what i'm saying

Arkitektbmw
Jun 22, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

EDIT: You're probably thinking of the M16A3.

Oh *foot in mouth* I am. The A4 has the flat top right....

ninja edit: Yup. Thanks google.

Man Whore posted:

Eh, I'll get over it. In line with this question does anybody else have issues with Selective Fire messing up a weapon whenever you set a weapon to burst ingame?

I set the A4 to burst and after a bit the weapon is non-responsive. I can't fire or zoom. Even switching weapons, saving/reloading, nothing fixes it.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
I started a new game (again). I was kind of bored with the default hairs and feeling a mighty amount of dread, I entered "hair" into Nexus search box. After carefully navigating around my worst nightmares, I actually came across something usable!

Receding hairline! gently caress yeah! Mostly similar with the default one except this one actually has decent textures instead of the terrible shiny brown. I also got a good couple minutes of laughing and snorting from the fact it's named Midlife Crisis in the game menu. :unsmith:

Just thought to mention it here.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36343

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Fewd posted:

I started a new game (again). I was kind of bored with the default hairs and feeling a mighty amount of dread, I entered "hair" into Nexus search box. After carefully navigating around my worst nightmares, I actually came across something usable!

Receding hairline! gently caress yeah! Mostly similar with the default one except this one actually has decent textures instead of the terrible shiny brown. I also got a good couple minutes of laughing and snorting from the fact it's named Midlife Crisis in the game menu. :unsmith:

Just thought to mention it here.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36343

I threw together a hair pack a while back, and I think this was one of the styles I included. Like the "medium beard", it's a nice compromise between different styles, and most PCs look pretty badass with it. It's cooler than a combover, older than "clean cut". Speaking of which, if you haven't gotten the "medium beard" style, you should do that. And then combine the two, and look amazing.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I threw together a hair pack a while back, and I think this was one of the styles I included. Like the "medium beard", it's a nice compromise between different styles, and most PCs look pretty badass with it. It's cooler than a combover, older than "clean cut". Speaking of which, if you haven't gotten the "medium beard" style, you should do that. And then combine the two, and look amazing.

Heh, searched for medium beard and I'm pretty sure the first picture I clicked had the receding hair mod. And yeah, you're right, it looks awesome.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Is it possible to extract a heightmap of the entire game world?

EDIT: Actually, I think I found just what I was looking for. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/Images/31353

Proletarian Mango fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Oct 28, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Arkitektbmw posted:

Eh, I'll get over it. In line with this question does anybody else have issues with Selective Fire messing up a weapon whenever you set a weapon to burst ingame?

I set the A4 to burst and after a bit the weapon is non-responsive. I can't fire or zoom. Even switching weapons, saving/reloading, nothing fixes it.
Selective Fire needs a merge patch as well as some list wrangling to get a number of Armory guns to work with it.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Edit: NM, there were some leftover files in my games folder. Don't know why those were there.

Brainamp fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 29, 2012

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Has anyone tried the Better New Vegas mod? The details sound kind of interesting, but I don't know if it is a giant clusterfuck or what.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48126/

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Better New Vegas description posted:

Raiders return from Fallout 3.

Someone actually missed them?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Well after finding out that the 4GB patch doesn't work on Windows 8 I am a bit bummed. Did a pretty decent modding job on my new install, but chose to skip any of the crazy texture packs and other things that would eat ram.
I'm sure they would look terrible anyway. :smith:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Better New Vegas looks unnecessary as gently caress.

A smug sociopath
Feb 13, 2012

Unironically alpha.

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Has anyone tried the Better New Vegas mod? The details sound kind of interesting, but I don't know if it is a giant clusterfuck or what.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48126/

I tried it out; ended up getting hardlocks all the time when entering exterior cells. Probably an incompatibility with NVinteriors or Rusty Highways. Reading on the comments BNV doesn't even add much interiors, just building doodads, so I decided to stick to NVi and Rusty Highways.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
So, this armory mod. I'm kind of interested but also a bit confused. Does it replace every weapon in the existing game or will the generic-named weapons from regular New Vegas stay? (Service Rifle, Lever-Action Shotgun, etc.) Also, the game has a couple of .45 weapons (Thompson SMG, Colt 1911) that say they use 10mm, presumably for compatibility with games that don't have the Honest Hearts DLC installed- is there any way to change this? Finally, are there any screenshots of how it actually looks in action?

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

StandardVC10 posted:

So, this armory mod. I'm kind of interested but also a bit confused. Does it replace every weapon in the existing game or will the generic-named weapons from regular New Vegas stay? (Service Rifle, Lever-Action Shotgun, etc.) Also, the game has a couple of .45 weapons (Thompson SMG, Colt 1911) that say they use 10mm, presumably for compatibility with games that don't have the Honest Hearts DLC installed- is there any way to change this? Finally, are there any screenshots of how it actually looks in action?

Those weapons stay, the armory mod only adds new guns to the games (lots of them).

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

StandardVC10 posted:

We do our absolute best to not gently caress with any stock weapon or attribute because that's what we hate about other mod collections. We use our own mod-kits for guns we've added, but otherwise we do our best to use stock resources where we can. As for the guns that should use .45, use the Honest Hearts optional esp to add support for those guns in the pack that would use it. They will use the stock .45 ammo with that patch enabled.

And no, I'm not taking screenshots of 400+ weapons. :keke: I try to describe it like this - there is something for everyone in The Armory, but not everything is for everyone and is not intended to be. It's literally just a resource to allow people to roleplay, do gimmick playthroughs, enjoy guns they like from movies/games, or even for the police/enthusiast/military goons to use the weapons they might use every day or on the range.

That being said, we also don't really go for hardcore realism and such other and there are a good number of weapons in the pack that are simply for fun.

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Somewhere along the way my character learned to make lightsabers. Was that the armories doing? and if so, where do you get the crystals for them? I never saw a single one during my first playthrough.

Strom Thurmond
Jul 24, 2004

by XyloJW
Ok, so I know I can't be the only one to have this issue - I looked through the OP and a few pages of the thread, but there's 363 of them.

I recently had to reinstall everything due to a hard-drive failure; I managed to salvage my saves and even my list of mods/load order through FOMM. However, I can't get poo poo to work. I can get Fallout to start a new game, but trying to open my saves (with my load-order loaded or with just fallout and no mods) melts my computer down. I'm sure others have had this problem - is my only solution to start over?

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Strom Thurmond posted:

Ok, so I know I can't be the only one to have this issue - I looked through the OP and a few pages of the thread, but there's 363 of them.

I recently had to reinstall everything due to a hard-drive failure; I managed to salvage my saves and even my list of mods/load order through FOMM. However, I can't get poo poo to work. I can get Fallout to start a new game, but trying to open my saves (with my load-order loaded or with just fallout and no mods) melts my computer down. I'm sure others have had this problem - is my only solution to start over?

Is the issue attempting to load a save (or select continue) causing you to see the loading roulette wheel spin around forever? If that's the case, the Fake Fullscreen mod fixed that for me.

I didn't go through what you did though, but it might be worth a shot.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Strom Thurmond posted:

If by "melts my computer down" you're talking about CTD'ing, that generally indicates you're missing necessary plugins. However, if you can start a fresh game without crashing, that probably isn't the issue, since the CTDs would happen even on new games. What could still be an issue is if your load order or set of installed mods isn't exactly what your save games think they should be. Then again, this generally wouldn't cause crashes either--you can deactivate/uninstall mods in the middle of a game and still load old saves. There are exceptions to this rule, though, and this can be compounded by whether or not you reinstalled the exact same versions of every mod you had on your last install. I know that some mods require a new game with version updates, and really don't like it when you try to keep rolling with an old save after updating.

That being said, I know it's possible to do what you're trying to do, because I've done it myself. Are you certain your installed mods and load order are exactly what it was before?

Strom Thurmond
Jul 24, 2004

by XyloJW
At this point, without trying to sound glib, I'm not sure of anything. I deleted everything and am starting over. I am reasonably certain that I have all of the mods (plus some extras) in a folder, which I have been using to mess with. I also have the same load order because I exported it before my crash. It does CTD, I'll update this post once everything is freshly installed and I can at least get something up and working.

Edit: I can't even get a new game to work without crashing. This is so frustrating - and why I stopped playing FO3, NV, and Oblivion - you spend so much time getting all the mods to play nice with each-other and then some stupid poo poo like this happens. I'll work on it tomorrow I guess.

Strom Thurmond fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 1, 2012

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

King Doom posted:

Somewhere along the way my character learned to make lightsabers. Was that the armories doing? and if so, where do you get the crystals for them? I never saw a single one during my first playthrough.

Yeah, I think the crystals were left out of the leveled lists, while the main ESM contains the recipes. You can grab the crystals in the cabinets esp in the meantime.

CFox
Nov 9, 2005

Strom Thurmond posted:

At this point, without trying to sound glib, I'm not sure of anything. I deleted everything and am starting over. I am reasonably certain that I have all of the mods (plus some extras) in a folder, which I have been using to mess with. I also have the same load order because I exported it before my crash. It does CTD, I'll update this post once everything is freshly installed and I can at least get something up and working.

Edit: I can't even get a new game to work without crashing. This is so frustrating - and why I stopped playing FO3, NV, and Oblivion - you spend so much time getting all the mods to play nice with each-other and then some stupid poo poo like this happens. I'll work on it tomorrow I guess.

The times I've ran into this was when I messed up the installation of DarnUI so if you're running that or another UI mod be sure to go over the installation instructions again to make sure you didn't miss anything. Also try starting that using the game launcher instead of FOMM and see if that works, if so it was probably something you changed in the Fallout.ini file.

Cirosan
Jan 3, 2012

CCO has been updated to version 1.4. Hit the usual place for the download.

The Readme has also been updated to match! Finally!

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Decided to dive back into this after over a year without, and getting a CTD every time I launch. I can only figure something's wrong with my load order, but I can't find what. :saddowns:

http://pastebin.com/b433S6Tr

e: knowing me, it's probably something obvious that I'm completely overlooking

Tumblr of scotch fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 2, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Decided to dive back into this after over a year without, and getting a CTD every time I launch. I can only figure something's wrong with my load order, but I can't find what. :saddowns:

http://pastebin.com/b433S6Tr

There are generally two reasons your game will CTD on launch:

1. You're missing a master. That is, you have an .esp active that refers to an .esm that doesn't exist. The game really doesn't like that and generally you'll crash before you even get to the main menu.

2. You've messed up the [fonts] section of your .ini. This is in reference to DarnifiedUI, which has you edit that section to comply with the updated menus and HUDs. If you have so much as a typo, or an extra symbol, the game will freak out and crash.

Go into your ini and make sure your [fonts] section is perfect and matches with what DarnifiedUI wants. If that doesn't fix your problem, disable half of your .esps and try loading the game. If it loads, your culprit is in the half you disabled. If it isn't, reactivate the mods you just disabled and disable the other half. Repeat this process until you can narrow down which .esp is "orphaned". This is a much faster process than disabling plugins one-by-one.

fentan
Aug 3, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

There are generally two reasons your game will CTD on launch:

1. You're missing a master. That is, you have an .esp active that refers to an .esm that doesn't exist. The game really doesn't like that and generally you'll crash before you even get to the main menu.

2. You've messed up the [fonts] section of your .ini. This is in reference to DarnifiedUI, which has you edit that section to comply with the updated menus and HUDs. If you have so much as a typo, or an extra symbol, the game will freak out and crash.

Go into your ini and make sure your [fonts] section is perfect and matches with what DarnifiedUI wants. If that doesn't fix your problem, disable half of your .esps and try loading the game. If it loads, your culprit is in the half you disabled. If it isn't, reactivate the mods you just disabled and disable the other half. Repeat this process until you can narrow down which .esp is "orphaned". This is a much faster process than disabling plugins one-by-one.

This. Except I would add the fastest way to check for orphaned .esps is just to try and open your load order in FNVEdit :eng101:. You might also want to try running BOSS as you've got some weird load order things like .esps before .esms. Also, and this isn't what's causing you to crash but it jumped out at me, your Project Nevada patches are messed up. You have:

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

You should have:

Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance).esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal (Rebalance).esp

Explanation: the PN automatic installer sucks, don't use it.

And if none of the above works, try running Unified HUD Project. That's fixed CTDs on launch for me before.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Cirosan posted:

CCO has been updated to version 1.4. Hit the usual place for the download.

The Readme has also been updated to match! Finally!

First: yay! This + rope kid's mod + PN (- Rebalance) + Puce Moose Tweaks == the greatest game.

One bug found: Perk Rebalance may need a compatibility patch against JSawyer. Your tweak to Cowboy's reqs (any one of the Guns/Explosives/Melee > 45 suffices) is clobbered by JSawyer dropping the damage boost to 20% but leaving the Guns + Melee req in place. I prefer to use the CCO version, so will probably mangle up a patch.

I'm using BOSS to manage the ordering of CCO's mods and compat patches. Someone's already updated the masterlist for an earlier version of CCO. I've updated the list to reflect the latest doc, would you give it a once over please? BOSS will order the files in the order listed here.

quote:

BEGINGROUP: CCO
//-----------
CCO - Perk Rebalance.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Dead Money.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Honest Hearts.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Old World Blues.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Lonesome Road.esp
CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - GC PN Rebalance Patch.esp
REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, Project Nevada - Rebalance.esm, CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - GC DM Patch.esp
REQ: DeadMoney.esm, CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - GC HH Patch.esp
REQ: HonestHearts.esm, CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - GC OWB Patch.esp
REQ: OldWorldBlues.esm, CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - GC LR Patch.esp
REQ: LonesomeRoad.esm, CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - CP DM Patch.esp
REQ: DeadMoney.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm
CCO - CP OWB Patch.esp
REQ: OldWorldBlues.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm
CCO - CP LR Patch.esp
REQ: LonesomeRoad.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm
CCO - CP PN Patch.esp
REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, Project Nevada - Equipment.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm, Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
CCO - CP PN Core Patch.esp
REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm
CCO - CP PN Equipment Patch.esp
REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, Project Nevada - Equipment.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm
CCO - CP PN Rebalance Patch.esp
IFNOT VAR(PN-C) || IFNOT VAR(PN-R) || IFNOT FILE("CCO - Classic Perks.esm") REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm and Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
CCO - CP OWB PN Patch.esp
IFNOT VAR(PN-C) || IFNOT VAR(PN-R) || IFNOT VAR(OWB) || IFNOT FILE("CCO - Classic Perks.esm") || IFNOT VAR(PN-E) REQ: OldWorldBlues.esm, Project Nevada - Core.esm, Project Nevada - Equipment.esm, CCO - Classic Perks.esm, Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
CCO - FT DM Patch.esp
REQ: DeadMoney.esm, CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm
CCO - FT HH Patch.esp
REQ: HonestHearts.esm, CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm
CCO - FT OWB Patch.esp
REQ: OldWorldBlues.esm, CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm
CCO - FT LR Patch.esp
REQ: LonesomeRoad.esm, CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm
CCO - FT Willow Patch.esp
REQ: NVWillow.esp, CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm
CCO - PR PN Patch.esp
REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, CCO - Perk Rebalance.esp
CCO - DR DM Patch.esp
REQ: DeadMoney.esm, CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - DR HH Patch.esp
REQ: HonestHearts.esm, CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - DR OWB Patch.esp
REQ: OldWorldBlues.esm, CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - DR LR Patch.esp
REQ: LonesomeRoad.esm, CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - DR PN Patch.esp
REQ: Project Nevada - Core.esm, Project Nevada - Equipment.esm, CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - Follower Sneak Attacks Add-on.esp
CCO - Rex Fetch Add-on.esp
CCO - Raul Crafting Add-on.esp
CCO - Companion Development.esp
CCO - GC JSawyer Patch.esp
REQ: JSawyer.esp, CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - CP JSawyer Patch.esp
REQ: JSawyer.esp, CCO - Classic Perks.esm
ENDGROUP: CCO

fentan
Aug 3, 2012

Today I tried making a custom race so I could begin to fulfil my dream of covering my character in cheap tattoo flash.

Had some trouble importing the facegen data. :ohdear:

edit: Apparently trying to create a character preset in FNVEdit was a dumb method. Facegen exchange works across races. :allears: Now I'm one step closer to bringing my Saints Row boss into the strip.

fentan fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Nov 3, 2012

Arenovalis
Dec 8, 2010

Oh, no, I said, "steamed hams." That's what I call hamburgers.
Thanks to Naky and MG again, here's another standalone weapon - Mare's Leg:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48241/

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

I've installed the Weapon Animation Replacer, everything seems to be working correctly, 1st and 3rd person idle animations appear exactly as they should. However, when I aim with a pistol it defaults to the two handed grip, but I see in the user submitted images that people have a one handed grip with pistols. I'm probably missing something very simple but I can't see what it is, any ideas?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Nevermind, it's working now. Nexus :argh:

luchadornado fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Helicity posted:

I don't suppose anyone knows of an alternate download for Smiley Top's Robot Race from the OP? Went to start a robot/energy weapons playthrough today and the mod author hid his files so you can't download them.

Seems to be working, a lot of the time when the site tells you that a file is hidden and this is totally not an error, yeah, it's an error.

Davoren fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 3, 2012