Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mondrian
Jan 8, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
chochochocho can you add a reticule to the first post on each page that i can click and see all the first posts on a page for a thread so i can see how many people have taken that lazy shot at a joke

tia

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_toilet-paper_folding

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Humor and opinions

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
Numerous injuries are reported to health institutions, worldwide, in relation to cricket ball injuries including ocular (with some players having lost eyes), cranial (head), dental (teeth), digital (fingers and toes) and testicular.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

why isnt it

Sniep posted:

Numerous injuries are reported to health institutions, worldwide, in relation to cricket ball injuries including ocular (with some players having lost eyes), cranial (head), dental (teeth), digital (fingers and toes) and testicular (balls).

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
straight outta comptons interactive encyclopedia

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Toilet paper folding (also known as "toilet paper origami" or "toilegami")

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

YF-23 posted:

Toilet paper folding (also known as "toilet paper origami" or "toilegami")

i want this in my rear end

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sniep posted:

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Sniep posted:

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Sniep posted:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_flowers
Just as a calligrapher uses his quill, or a photographer relies on his camera, flowers are the Floriographer’s form of expression. The Floriographer gives each bloom a voice, creating something beautiful not only to the eye, but resonating on a much deeper level; the impalpable sense of the sentiments themselves.

Well versed in the language of flowers, the skills of the Floriographer instantly set her apart from the traditional florist. A Floriographer’s creation or ‘Blooming Expression’ offers something more than the standard mixed bunch. Where colour, texture and scent are combined in harmony, there also lies a hidden message that is yet to be discovered. The message of the flowers themselves.

Upon receiving their own Blooming Expression, the recipient will ponder every stem, as one by one they uncover the meanings and sentiments behind each carefully chosen bloom.

A floral arrangement based on the principles of floriography appears more fluid and bountiful than many modern displays. Its presence may conjure up images of a secret garden, or perhaps the simple pleasure of freshly picked flowers. This is because the Floriographer rejects the rigidity found in arrangements supported by floral foam, instead favouring a more naturalistic approach; hand-tied bouquets and self-supporting arrangements. This decision is supported as much by environmental reasons as it is by allowing the flowers their own unique expression. [2]

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Sniep posted:

that was the best wof baa

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_flowers
Just as a calligrapher uses his quill, or a photographer relies on his camera, flowers are the Floriographer’s form of expression

on the other hand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikebana is actually pretty cool, as long as you never admit such in public and risk triggering some latent grorius nihon anime sperg

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Screwjob

:pgi:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i have more respect for people that watch anime than wrestling

i have more respect for bronies than wrestling fans

wrestling is the worst form of entertainment ever

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
ordinary people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sociopaths >>>> anime fans and android spergs >>> bronies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrestling fans

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
by sociopaths i mean 'executives in corporate america' i just didn't want to write it all out

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I literally do not understand enjoying and/or caring about wrestling. I think that part of my brain just isn't there.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
p sure wrestling fans are all closet homos

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Carthag posted:

I literally do not understand enjoying and/or caring about wrestling. I think that part of my brain just isn't there.

No its a part of the brain you have that wrasslin fans dont

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Turn on an wrestling and look at all the spectators for whom 2000 has not happened yet

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
p sure most wrasslin fans are missing a few chromosomes

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

jesus christ people wrote all of that

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

jesus christ people wrote all of that

i wouldn't call them people, bob!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Carthag posted:

there is no caring, only enjoying. mindless male soap opera

ya freakin jabroni

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cold on a Cob posted:

p sure most wrasslin fans are missing a few chromosomes

or a few extra

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

The history of ikebana dates back approximately 500 years ago and the history of Ikenobō — the oldest school of ikebana.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Cold on a Cob posted:

i have more respect for people that watch anime than wrestling

i have more respect for bronies than wrestling fans

wrestling is the worst form of entertainment ever

now dont be hatin
wrestlin's cool

so long as you see it as entertainment nothing serious
it's like sports power rangers

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

YF-23 posted:

so long as you see it as entertainment nothing serious
it's like sports power rangers

exactly, it's like 9 steps below anime (which sucks and is for demented manchildren)

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

words of a man who knows no fun and whose life must be bitterness manifest

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

YF-23 posted:

words of a man who knows no fun and whose life must be bitterness manifest

lol

LOL!

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
wikipedia has like 3 billion words about wrestling 'sagas' and it is bizarre fanfiction like poo poo. i dunno how people can watch it but i lol bc vince mcman makes billions of dollers off of idiots

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Sagebrush posted:

on the other hand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikebana is actually pretty cool, as long as you never admit such in public and risk triggering some latent grorius nihon anime sperg

japanese history and traditional culture is legit cool but then they got nuked twice and 90% of it went to poo poo.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

mjs6643 posted:

japanese history and traditional culture is legit cool but then they got nuked twice and 90% of it went to poo poo.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm pretty sure the entirety of japan from current time to inception is nothing but anime and panty sniffers ok??

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Sagebrush posted:

i think flower arrangement tends to be pretty low on the cultural awareness totem pole for anime spergs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

got dat wmd posted:

wikipedia has like 3 billion words about wrestling 'sagas' and it is bizarre fanfiction like poo poo. i dunno how people can watch it but i lol bc vince mcman makes billions of dollers off of idiots

do they have the same for women's soap operas