Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Would anyone happen to have an image capture of shadowy Gamzee from the Meenah walkaround? I'm looking to avatar size it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

That guy's a brony too. Wonderful.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Captain Oblivious posted:

Would anyone happen to have an image capture of shadowy Gamzee from the Meenah walkaround? I'm looking to avatar size it.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Luminous Obscurity posted:

So I found a new liveblogger. He's a bit like ManvsHomestuck except less overtly angry and way more pretentious. He loving hates Dave for some reason and he's already complaining about too much time bullshit just from the the kid/troll chatlogs and the package delivery.

Fun. He's noticed a few things that MvH didn't. Too bad there's no way to Follow him without getting his non-Homestuck posts, too. Guess I'll just have to bookmark the chrono url you posted.

Speaking of MvH, he said he'd resume reading when the intermission ended, I believe, so he may pop up again soon.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Gotta be fake. Has to. I refuse to believe a person with this opinion can exist for realsies.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Actually, a lot of live bloggers start out hating Dave for being a hipster. It's not really until after he trolls Tavros that they warm up to him.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Much appreciated.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
He hates Dave like MvH hates Rose. In that weird, uncomfortable, "probably projecting but I'm not sure" kind of way.

Bobulus posted:

Fun. He's noticed a few things that MvH didn't.

He's not nearly as smart as he puts on. MvH was just really bad at Homestuck. When Hussie drops the kid gloves I think he's going to break a la MvH.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What was the name of the liveblog that used Metalocalypse reaction images again?

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Tollymain posted:

What was the name of the liveblog that used Metalocalypse reaction images again?

How To Understand Homestuck. It's pretty sparse and she hasn't updated in nearly a month.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Triskelli posted:

How To Understand Homestuck. It's pretty sparse and she hasn't updated in nearly a month.
He also writes like a pre-teen trying to sound cool among twenty-somethings. It hurt my brain trying to read that garbage.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Jesus Dick this guy writes like a loving rear end in a top hat. If I see this nerd in between classes, I'm gonna smack the books out of his arms so hard.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Captain Oblivious posted:

quote:

THIS JUST IN!

Homestucks might be better human beings than Bronies!

More at eleven!

A somewhat self-aware one it seems.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

If we're talking tumblr readalongs, Treestuck finally did a new post which has the tag "I'm gonna read in a few days dont worry"

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Seoinin posted:

Jesus Dick this guy writes like a loving rear end in a top hat. If I see this nerd in between classes, I'm gonna smack the books out of his arms so hard.

Better yet, he's an Aquarius, and has made that point painfully known on more than one occasion. When he meets Eridan we are going to get to laugh long and hard. This guy is one of the few people I'd wish Ampora on.
:getin:

Triskelli fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 12, 2012

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

That guy's a brony too. Wonderful.

And a Troper.

It shows.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
You can commission him for art, too. I don't know why you would, looking at his fan art.

Edit: Oh, he says he hates puns. Now I can't wait for him to reach act 5. :munch:

Desfore fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Nov 12, 2012

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Desfore posted:

You can commission him for art, too. I don't know why you would, looking at his fan art.

Edit: Oh, he says he hates puns. Now I can't wait for him to reach act 5. :munch:

He also hates time travel, and he just started the Midnight Crew intermission. This gonna be good.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Good god the anxiety in this thread is palpable.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Good god we need an update badly. Hussie I know you probably have carpal tunnel from signing 11000 prints but the SA thread is imploding! Please!

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

He also hates time travel, and he just started the Midnight Crew intermission. This gonna be good.

OK this guy doesn't like the Intermission. How can anyone hate the goddamn best part of Homestuck!

fakedit: Besides the music

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
UPDATE.

The shortest act yet.

EDIT: And of course Roxy has a portal gun. That just makes sense.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
UPDATE!

HOLY gently caress!
God the planets are all gorgeous, and the kids look loving awesome! Judging by the tickmarks on Noir's wall they've been playing for a while now.

God everything looks so cool!

Edit: HOLY poo poo WHAT

Edit2: Just counted, looks like about four months.

Edit3: Wait, he's doing seven ticks per so thats like almost 23 weeks.

Luminous Obscurity fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Nov 12, 2012

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Aw yiss, Tmorra's Even in Death Remix. :3: And Roxy with a goddamn portal sniper rifle. Everything owns.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I just sort of went "heh" after I clicked that -->. I already knew what it was going to contain.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

They found zombies to fight. Roxy's portal gun is fantastic. I like that they all got new outfits. Dirk's planet requires the use of gas masks. Jake has a Sweet Bro tattoo to match Dirk's Hella Jeff tattoo. They've been adventuring for several weeks.

God I want to know what happened immediately after they entered.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh man this update is so awesome I can't wait to click to the next page and see some more stuff, maybe a pesterlog or the start of a flashback or something I dunno but oh man this act is gonna be so fuckin' coo-

PIECE OF poo poo

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Whoa, that was all pretty awesome-looking. I especially like the X-division on LOMAX, that's pretty badass.

Also, Jack's tallying in base 7. Make of that what you will. (EDIT: Is that normal anywhere? Like, is that a typical way to count weeks somewhere?)

...So see you guys in Intermission 4, I guess!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Welp that was fun, see ya'll again in two weeks?

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left
Dirk's gas mask makes him look like a Space Marine.
God I hope the next update is "PSYCHE, let's see what they did before all this happened!"

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Jack's been in prison for a day less than 22 weeks. Somebody double-check my math on this - if they started on November 11, 2011, that means the current date is March 5, 2012, right?

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
I think we all just got Hussie'd. Oh well, that was a fun act! Good job on the planet name guessing, team, you nailed it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Strongylocentrotus posted:

I think we all just got Hussie'd. Oh well, that was a fun act! Good job on the planet name guessing, team, you nailed it.
Most of us thought that LOMAX was Land of Mausoleums and Krypton, but otherwise yeah

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

That's one of these patented Homestuck flashforward, right? We flashed right to the end of the act. And then we'll fill the important part out. Like the alchemy sessions. I just hope we'll get to see the alchemy sessions. Don't rob of us of two gristmass in a row, Mr Hussie.

Jake has the matching artefact tattoo to Dirk's Hella Jeff :3: But I'm not certain that it's Sweet Bro, even after watching it twice.

I think that was a statue of Yaldabaoth on LOTAK, and not the actual denizen, but that's a tantalizing bit. As are the skeletons they're fighting. When they first appeared on LOMAX with skulls much like the Cherubs' I thought these were the angels Eridan talked about, but since they're also on LOTAK and there's a skeletal basilisks and gyclops in there, they're probably just Imps and the kid's source of grist.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Dirk and Jake have matching sbhj tattoos. They're such an adorable couple. :3:

Seriously that shot of them together in their gas masks was kind of awesome. Also awesome- Jane's mustache. Everyone's awesome.

A "psyche" is always possible, but I kind of think we might not be getting one. I mean, what more is there really to say? There's tons of potential characterization and chat logs we could have (and god drat do I want to see some of that sweet-sweet characterization), but there's not much these kids can do in their session before everyone else shows up.

I wouldn't be surprised if we went right back to an intermission about the final moments in everyone's journey, and then continued the act with everyone's arrival. (Though saying it like that, it seems a little too straightforward for Hussie, so I bet something crazy's going to happen.)

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Also I love that everyone has all these crazy fashionable outfits and Jane's just like "gently caress that, if I'm gonna explore I want to be comfortable."

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Those are definitely imp skeletons on the Land of Mounds and Xenon. The teeth are the big giveaway.

I find it interesting than Jane's planet, the planet of the Maid of Life, does not have any skele-monsters on it.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Bongo Bill posted:

Jack's been in prison for a day less than 22 weeks. Somebody double-check my math on this - if they started on November 11, 2011, that means the current date is March 5, 2012, right?

22*7-1=153

Dec. 11 -30 days
Jan. 11 -31 days
Feb. 11 -31 days
Mar. 11 -29 days
Apr. 11 -31 days =152 days

So either it's April 12, or Hussie forgot about the leap year. :v:

(e: it sure is convenient that Jack's view of Skaia rising and setting nicely corresponds to Earth days)

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Well that was quick. Probably a good thing Hussie's going for efficiency, what with his usual pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Holy hell, that was two minutes of some of the best looking everything I've seen in Homestuck in a while. I actually can't wait to see the cosplays.