Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I always go for "I want to gently caress my dad" because I figure you should just jump in at the deep end.

I want to gently caress like my dad fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I always go for "I want to gently caress my dad" because I figure you should just jump in at the deep end.

Where can I find this?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Where can I find this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgVFy41reM

One of the best.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

snicker's charged, pack of newports and a playgirl. do you have matches?

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
Tony Bagels, Meatball Pooch, Jimmy Gooch, Lumpy, Fat Dennis, Baby Fat Larry, Jimmy Lollipops, Johnny Bandanna & Vinnie Carwash

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
Trying to contain my poo poo at work (where I'm not supposed to listen to poo poo despite it having literally 0 effect on my status) is difficult when I pass by the episode where Jah tells the story about him making GBS threads all over his feet in the shower...oh my gently caress the part where he supposes it happened because his butt is hosed out due to previous abuse, oh my gently caress :lol:

Juche Couture
Feb 3, 2007

I think the first time I had to leave the room because I was laughing so hard was Jonathan's poem that ends "Sorry for giving you all this poo poo, but it just helps to write out what's up in the mind of a lunatic" and Seth's response of "gently caress you".

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Juche Couture posted:

I think the first time I had to leave the room because I was laughing so hard was Jonathan's poem that ends "Sorry for giving you all this poo poo, but it just helps to write out what's up in the mind of a lunatic" and Seth's response of "gently caress you".

"Let me see...oh my God, it really says that."

Best reaction.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Mr. Samuel Shitley posted:

Trying to contain my poo poo at work (where I'm not supposed to listen to poo poo despite it having literally 0 effect on my status) is difficult when I pass by the episode where Jah tells the story about him making GBS threads all over his feet in the shower...oh my gently caress the part where he supposes it happened because his butt is hosed out due to previous abuse, oh my gently caress :lol:

Juche Couture posted:

You can't just say stuff like that without mentioning which episode the clip is in.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

C-Euro posted:

You can't just say stuff like that without mentioning which episode the clip is in.

The "Lunatic" poem is in episode 34, approximately 57 minutes in.

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
poo poo story: Episode 289, 51:56"

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

kidsam posted:

Tony Bagels, Meatball Pooch, Jimmy Gooch, Lumpy, Fat Dennis, Baby Fat Larry, Jimmy Lollipops, Johnny Bandanna & Vinnie Carwash

I can't BELIEVE someone would rat on Johnny Bandana

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS?
Which episode did Seth go on his crazy rant where he went "HEY FLORIDA" about twenty times?

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Today I realized how lucky I am to be able to listen to this podcast multiple times a day.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
In Florida, everything is a botched something else.

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology
I don't know man, I'd say Gynecology is a step up from being a hobo.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I think it's been asked before in the thread, but I can't find it on the wiki so I'll ask: what episode had the story about the kid who dug up a grave, took the skull out and used it as a bong? I want to say it was an earlier episode.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I think it's been asked before in the thread, but I can't find it on the wiki so I'll ask: what episode had the story about the kid who dug up a grave, took the skull out and used it as a bong? I want to say it was an earlier episode.
Well, searching for the incident turns up this Houston Chronicle article from 5/8/08 and others from the next few days. I don't see anything in the wiki for the following few episodes (116->), but it's presumably around that time.

Zeeco
Jan 4, 2012

C-Euro posted:

It's from episode 21 at 56:40. For some reason it isn't on the wiki.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Zeeco posted:

It's from episode 21 at 56:40. For some reason it isn't on the wiki.

Damnit, I was just coming in to post that. I remember commenting about it in this thread because it was so drat hilarious.

Looking back at my posts... I would still go on an Uhh Yeah Cruise so hard.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
Just caught this thread, and on a whim gave it a listen.

This is basically the podcast that I would make if I had the time to make a podcast. But you know, good.

"Who would have thought, we could own a piano... of our own!"

dvorak fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Nov 12, 2012

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Is the new ep not showing up on itunes on iphone for anyone else? Or was there an ep last week?

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Half of Dracula posted:

In Florida, everything is a botched something else.

My city (Cape Coral, FL) originated as a botched real-estate investment scam, run by literal snake oil salesmen in the 50s. When people talk about "selling swampland in Florida" they're talking about us.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

platypusmalone posted:

Is the new ep not showing up on itunes on iphone for anyone else? Or was there an ep last week?

There was but it went up super-late.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

dvorak posted:

My city (Cape Coral, FL) originated as a botched real-estate investment scam, run by literal snake oil salesmen in the 50s. When people talk about "selling swampland in Florida" they're talking about us.

Ok, this advice gets given out A LOT in this thread, but seriously, you should listen to the back-catalogue of UYD from the beginning so you can hear all the amazing "This Week in Florida" segments

redz
Sep 19, 2003

What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?
I started listening in March of last year, up to 299 as of today. I don't think it would be as great if I didn't listen to them in order, there are a lot of running jokes/references that would be lost if you skipped around.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
I've listened to every episode, and going back through to re-listen, but I still think, hands down, episode 77 is one of the single best.

Cocaine, craiglist, minds eye. Top to bottom awesome.

I think episode 74 where Seth goes on his long Earth Day rant about about how Biodome was ahead of its time was awesome too. And how he was watching the Earth Day concert on TV with a 14 year old girl, when Sting came on. She asked him "Is that Bono?".

"I turned, looked at her, and just said 'yep'"

Lmao every time.

ZackHoagie
Dec 25, 2007

now eat him.
This weeks ep is amazing. "Yo, I suck dicks! Don't tell anyone!"

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
"YOU TELL YOUR MOTHER, I GO OUT FOR CIGARETTES. THEN ITS ON YOU"

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
That segment was the only time I've had to pause this podcast to get all the laughing out. Jesus that was great. Seth was on fire.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Yeah that was pretty amazing as a first time listener. I'm listening to all of them, but I typically go backwards when I catch up to podcasts. I'm up to 334 so far, and I'm already recommending it to everyone I know who listens to podcasts.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Yeah, Seth telling his imaginary son that he's gay was probably the best thing I've heard on the podcast for awhile. I need to call the hotline, I haven't done that for awhile. It's always an uplifting, positive experience to talk to Seth.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Dr.Radical posted:

Yeah, Seth telling his imaginary son that he's gay was probably the best thing I've heard on the podcast for awhile. I need to call the hotline, I haven't done that for awhile. It's always an uplifting, positive experience to talk to Seth.

I think I'll call in just to relate the story about my Florida city, and it's literally criminal origins.

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

Does anyone know which episode Johnathan and Seth talk about walking in on your girlfriend cheating on you with another woman? There is a line like "I'm so mad at you, but I have this boner."

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

im a girl btw posted:

Does anyone know which episode Johnathan and Seth talk about walking in on your girlfriend cheating on you with another woman? There is a line like "I'm so mad at you, but I have this boner."

Bam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmsvmhkL3M

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
Like forums poster Lil Jon Galt has done, on my second listen of all the episodes, I've decided to put clips of my favorite segments up on youtube, namely because I'm tired of forgetting what episodes they were on, and its easier to get people into it with short clips.

I'm starting with episode 82's Second Life story that leads into Jah's Xbox live insult, which made me pull the car over on the interstate today from laughing so hard. Any specific requests? (it would help to have an ep number and time since Weck's Wiki is garbage)

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

Cool, thanks. So good.

edit:
I liked the gay dad project segment so much I put it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Lkfhk7AzI

im a girl btw fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Nov 16, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

SaxMaverick posted:

Like forums poster Lil Jon Galt has done, on my second listen of all the episodes, I've decided to put clips of my favorite segments up on youtube, namely because I'm tired of forgetting what episodes they were on, and its easier to get people into it with short clips.

I'm starting with episode 82's Second Life story that leads into Jah's Xbox live insult, which made me pull the car over on the interstate today from laughing so hard. Any specific requests? (it would help to have an ep number and time since Weck's Wiki is garbage)

I loving love that segment, I am pretty sure it's my favorite.

Naptime, Jew.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

SaxMaverick posted:

I've been looking for the first Craigslist segment on Youtube for a while but haven't been able to find it. Help a brother out by making a clip? It's early on in episode 74 (or the first ~8 minutes of the Craigshouse .mp3 in the OP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

C-Euro posted:

I've been looking for the first Craigslist segment on Youtube for a while but haven't been able to find it. Help a brother out by making a clip? It's early on in episode 74 (or the first ~8 minutes of the Craigshouse .mp3 in the OP)

Is that the one where Seth first discovers it and freaks out, or the first "I found stuff, let me read about it"/"Let me wrap a thick smile around that cock"

Also, is it cool if I put a picture of Matt Millen as the video image?