Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

Yes that's so nice.

I love going to U st music hall and it does sound amazing and they have the coolest shows in DC for sure. I'll probably be up there on December 6th for Joy Orbison. I used to work at a venue outside the city called State Theatre and we had a better system than 9:30 club. Of course it's all wasted on lovely bands. It sucks trying to run a venue that is comparable to anywhere in DC but since we're in Falls Church we're on no one's radar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

I used to hear a lot of records.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4uF2TFwtgI

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

So a link I saw in RA brought me to this, America's Top 10 Best Soundsystems.

I got to admit some of the interiors look hilariously bad. So wannabe upmarket and trendy, so to hear they have a good soundsystem is not what I expected. I always seemed to find the fancier the interior, the less effort/money was spent on sound. Of course on saying that it wouldn't be the first time I've seen shite interior, shite sound. Ah well, that's why you hire in a proper soundsystem and gently caress the house sound.

Anyway I got to say Washington continues to impress me. It seems to really have it all fairly sorted. I've heard some of you talk about it before, but I do like the looks of that U-Hall place now I've seen a picture of it. It kinda reminds me of a less dank Sub-Club.

So what do you American folks think of the list then? I know there's a lot of you in the various cities mentioned, so what do you really think of the clubs mentioned and their sound? Where else in the States has a really heavy sound?

I quite like disco balls everywhere, let's face it, disco ain't dead... There was a place local to me that imported this ridiculously huge disco ball from China, paid thousands for it only for it to arrive at their door and have them realise there was no way on earth it was actually getting inside the building. It ended up in storage and went on ebay not too long ago, no idea if it sold.

Anyway, sound systems... There's only so much you can do with multi-million quid systems if the room itself is inherently lovely. I've been studying the ins and outs of sound for years and the room and treatments makes the single biggest difference to a system. I could put my £5k PA in a well sorted room and run rings around a verrrrrrry expensive Nexo/F1/whatever kit in a lovely sounding room. I've been in very few places that actually have well treated rooms and I always have to rely on earplugs to cut down on sound reflections to make the stuff sound good. (My dream is to make enough coin to outfit a place so it sounds like a hi-fi setup but just louder...)

The place I mentioned above with the disco ball had themselves outfitted with a new PA setup in the main room and the side room, they spunked an obscene amount of coin on these systems, the side room has an 8' ceiling and yet the designers decided to put in line arrays where a point source would've been far better (and cheaper too!) but of course they'll believe the people who sell equipment purely because they sell equipment and not bother learning the basics of sound that could save them thousands and make poo poo sound better. It's quite disheartening when this is actually the biggest venue in this podunk town. :(

To make a point I've been assembling an old school horn setup, high efficiency, low power. At some point in the new year I'm gonna grab a venue, load these few cabs in, set them up properly and have the best sound in town (admittedly not difficult).

I don't quite know what the deal is, it seems some retailers and installers don't really understand the physics behind sound and those that do don't want to educate the people they're selling to as if you educate people they'll know they don't need a billion watts and a couple of massive stacks of subs and a full line array setup... Cash rules all.

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Nov 13, 2012

SUBFRIES
Apr 10, 2008

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

Anyway I got to say Washington continues to impress me. It seems to really have it all fairly sorted. I've heard some of you talk about it before, but I do like the looks of that U-Hall place now I've seen a picture of it. It kinda reminds me of a less dank Sub-Club.

So what do you American folks think of the list then? I know there's a lot of you in the various cities mentioned, so what do you really think of the clubs mentioned and their sound? Where else in the States has a really heavy sound?

I have a heavy bias towards U Hall, but it is the best place I have played, and my favorite place to see acts. I have played s couple of the older clubs in the U.S., years ago; Fluid in Philly, which is Josh Wink's club, and the "bassment" at 1015 Folsom in S.F. DC might have a couple other venues with good sound, but they are often used by more pop / top 40 promoters, or I guess whatever the Tiesto / Armin Van Bureen type promoters. One old, sketchy venue has been revamped and turned in to Echostage, which holds 5000 people, but I haven't been. I prefer the smaller venues.

I know Smart Bar is owned by a bunch of old Chicago dnb DJs, and Beta is owned by people from Soundcloud. The two guys from ITI, who designed U Hall's system, used to be in Telemetrik, when it was a DC-based DJ crew (eventually became an alias for one member, and he's now Alvin Risk). I think some of these venues are the result of people getting in to dance music in the states, realizing it is often not represented in the same way as in Europe, and so they get in to sound, resulting in better venues down the line.

Decline
Apr 20, 2001

steal your face
The Butterz audio is up for download (http://soundcloud.com/butterz) - I watched the entire stream and every set went off. Personal highlights included Terror Danjah dropping jungle tracks and Swindle breaking out the keys for a live version of Mood Swings (!!!). The Heatwave set was very emotional too.

Doesn't look like the EZ set is up yet, which is a shame because it looked like he was tearing the roof off the club.

I'm sure Elijah & Skilliam felt like they were taking a risk by booking EZ and the Heatwave but it was seamless in my opinion. My s/o was at the gig and managed to get most of the Butterz crew to sign a shirt for me!

An0
Nov 10, 2006
I enjoy eating After Eights. I also enjoy eating Old El Paso salsa with added Tobasco.
hahaha http://soundcloud.com/hypertrap

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

http://soundcloud.com/wick-it/bryan-adam-everything-i-do

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

So a link I saw in RA brought me to this, America's Top 10 Best Soundsystems.

I got to admit some of the interiors look hilariously bad. So wannabe upmarket and trendy, so to hear they have a good soundsystem is not what I expected. I always seemed to find the fancier the interior, the less effort/money was spent on sound. Of course on saying that it wouldn't be the first time I've seen shite interior, shite sound. Ah well, that's why you hire in a proper soundsystem and gently caress the house sound.

I've only been to Cielo from that list but it's amazing. I think on the weekends its one of those expensive trendy upmarket places with a high cover and tough door but on Mondays for Deep Space its a lot more laid back. Bars still expensive as hell though. But it's a really nicely set up space and the sound is the best I've heard personally, and Deep Space get a lot of good bookings.

Hahahhahaha

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

Decline posted:

I'm sure Elijah & Skilliam felt like they were taking a risk by booking EZ and the Heatwave but it was seamless in my opinion. My s/o was at the gig and managed to get most of the Butterz crew to sign a shirt for me!

I don't know about risk. I think that whole dancehall/bashment thing is still bubbling under I think and I'd imagine it still has a solid crossover with the proper kids down in London, or at least it used to. And obviously EZ is a don from days with links through the whole scene so not really a wild card. If man don't give him love he should be thrown from the dance out on his arse!

Anyway it's nice to hear from some of you that that Beatport list wasn't just lip service to some advertisers or whatever. Don't get me wrong, I think more disco balls is a good thing (even the shittiest of club has a disco ball somewhere, it's like a legal neccessity), but I look at the pictures of say, the Mansion in Miami and it just looks more like bar than a club, if that makes any sense? Like just looking at the pictures I just can't imagine any music of any worth being played there, other than as like background music while you chat up some good looking girls and get people into for the table service. Which is fair play I guess, but still.

Decline
Apr 20, 2001

steal your face

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

I don't know about risk. I think that whole dancehall/bashment thing is still bubbling under I think and I'd imagine it still has a solid crossover with the proper kids down in London, or at least it used to. And obviously EZ is a don from days with links through the whole scene so not really a wild card. If man don't give him love he should be thrown from the dance out on his arse!

These are all valid points! Maybe it wasn't as much of a risk as I thought. Glad to see them switching things up though, it would be hard to top the last party without trying something different.

Also, my significant other is amazing for making this happen (I'm in the States, she's in the UK):

It's got Elijah & Skilliam on top, Royal-T, Swindle, DOK, Benjamin D, one unidentified signature, and D Double signed the back. That's all eyeliner pencil by the way.

Decline fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 13, 2012

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

I look at the pictures of say, the Mansion in Miami and it just looks more like bar than a club, if that makes any sense? Like just looking at the pictures I just can't imagine any music of any worth being played there, other than as like background music while you chat up some good looking girls and get people into for the table service. Which is fair play I guess, but still.

Totally understand where you're coming from. I've been to 4 of the top 5 (Cielo was the only one, sadly), and XS would be the one place that focuses on the pretentious models & bottles table service seen to be seen kind of vibe. I've mostly heard of those chic upscale places referred to as ultraclubs or lounges.

U Hall is flat out the best venue I've been to though. The space was designed with the true music lover in mind and I really think anything would sound amazing there. The music's one big thing I miss about that the area and really not the same in Texas. Well, except for Austin and Houston - where Chestplate's having their night this Saturday with Distance/Tunnidge/District :)

e: Friend mentioned that Beatport top 10 link doesn't work anymore actually!

air- fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Nov 13, 2012

Dopo
Jul 23, 2004

Number Two Stunna posted:

http://vibedeck.com/feelings/rabit-terminator-ep
http://soundcloud.com/virtualfeelings/feel004-rabit-terminator-ep

My friend did an EP, and I think it's pretty cool. Has remixes by Traxman and Sines, too.

Oh man, I love Rabit. He used to send me dubs on the regular. Google doesn't know what the gently caress I'm talking about but he sent me a tune called Feels Good that I still play all the time.

Edit: I think I recognize So Clean off the EP. I must have an early version of it somewhere.

Dopo fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Nov 14, 2012

GET MONEY
Sep 7, 2003

:krakken::krakken::krakken:
I've been a Dubbel Dutch fan for a while and a video just dropped for his new joint which is a p cool tropical-bassy-dancehall riddim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVYvRo3QRqY

I like the new Joker mix for Mistajam's show too, even though his new single is a little boring.

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
Just linking this in case anyone is interested in hearing some "juke"/various internet music stuff I've made (unless you've already heard it before somehow)

http://soundcloud.com/andrew-juke

enjoy the downloads

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol
I was checking out all of this weeks samples on chem-recs and noticed one i think might be big unexpectedly: Braiden - Belfry Tower / Paganini on Rush Hour RH044. Seemed really good and first choice along with the obvious DMZ029. Also i got new 3024, Trevino (how many 12"s this guy gonna have this year?) but curiously there's no samples so this should be interesting.

If anyone is curious i also a few others i am not familar with based just on samples; Flume on Future Classic, Oscar Barila & Maiki, on Musicistheanswer, and Brassic on Civil Music. Hoping they are as good as they sounded in samples.

Also anyone know any other recent disco house/throwback stuff like Sure Thing - Holding You Tight? That is an amazing track.

SUBFRIES
Apr 10, 2008

88h88 posted:

Reso's Tangram album is out today and gently caress me is it a stonker. He's done something very very good here.

Haven't had a chance to sit down & listen to the whole thing through, but I've been waiting for Reso to put out an album for a while, and saw this today:

http://www.earmilk.com/2012/11/14/reso-tangram-album-walkthrough

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

infinity2005 posted:

Also anyone know any other recent disco house/throwback stuff like Sure Thing - Holding You Tight? That is an amazing track.

No need to worry about the new Trevino, it sounds just as good as his other recent stuff. That Oscar Barila one is good too, definitely check his older work if you haven't already.

And It might not really be anywhere near what you want, but there's two or three 12" remixes of Nina Kraviz work, done by Victor Rosado that are just out. Kinda funky/disco/dubby things. A bit different though, and definitely not exactly upbeat.

There's also the latest in that Ron Hardy bootleg (I think) remix series, this time with a great little mix of Let No Man Put Asunder. The flip is a remix of Jamie Principle and it's pretty heavy duty, at least I think.

Comb Your Beard
Sep 28, 2007

Chillin' like a villian.

Maguro posted:

Made a new mini mix:
http://i.mixcloud.com/CBsbIT

It's a whole lotta club tunes, bootlegs of pop songs, and strange uk bass ragers.

Track ids on request.

Thanks for this. Somehow your mixcloud segued after finishing into a Futra Podcast, loving this series! Especially this one by Ricky Def. Glad there's always plenty of weird garage/techno tunes out there.
http://www.futra.tv/futra-podcast-04-ricky-def/

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

I've got a new mix with lots of bassey housey garagey stuff. If anyone is in NYC and likes this kinda stuff keep watch for a new night in bushwick coming soon...

http://soundcloud.com/rararasputin/rasputin-work-in-progress-mix

James Silk - Can’t Wait
Lindstrom - Eg-Ged-Osis (Todd Terje Extended Edit)
Mosca - Bax
Pirupa - Party Non Stop (Huxley Remix)
French Fries - Yo Vogue
Tom Demac - Critical Distance Pt 2
Eats Everything - Trubble
Jacques Greene Ft Koreless - Arrow
Eats Everything - Vertigo
Disclosure - Tenderly
Craze & Codes - Deeper
Huxley - Let It Go
Tensnake Ft Syron - Mainline

air-
Sep 24, 2007

:siren: Chestplate has a podcast now! :aaaaa:

http://www.chestplate.co.uk/

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

zerojake posted:

I've got a new mix with lots of bassey housey garagey stuff. If anyone is in NYC and likes this kinda stuff keep watch for a new night in bushwick coming soon...

http://soundcloud.com/rararasputin/rasputin-work-in-progress-mix

James Silk - Can’t Wait
Lindstrom - Eg-Ged-Osis (Todd Terje Extended Edit)
Mosca - Bax
Pirupa - Party Non Stop (Huxley Remix)
French Fries - Yo Vogue
Tom Demac - Critical Distance Pt 2
Eats Everything - Trubble
Jacques Greene Ft Koreless - Arrow
Eats Everything - Vertigo
Disclosure - Tenderly
Craze & Codes - Deeper
Huxley - Let It Go
Tensnake Ft Syron - Mainline

Nice one, you're playing all my poo poo! Wish I lived in NYC to check out the night.

Edit: as I listen, I will give a little feedback. The selection is great, but the sequence is a bit off. I love that Jacques Greene, but it really brings the energy down in the middle there. Still, keep up the good work, this is all my type of sound

reichsten fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 15, 2012

Firaga
Jan 4, 2005
WHAT YOU SAY
Blawan and Pariah doing the Hessle show on Rinse tonight from 11-1AM GMT (6PM EST) :hellyeah:

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

reichsten posted:

Nice one, you're playing all my poo poo! Wish I lived in NYC to check out the night.

Edit: as I listen, I will give a little feedback. The selection is great, but the sequence is a bit off. I love that Jacques Greene, but it really brings the energy down in the middle there. Still, keep up the good work, this is all my type of sound

thanks man! Yeah the jacques greene track transition was really awkward, I had this idea of building up and then cutting out but it just turned out trainwrecky. I appreciate the feedback though!

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol
Had to make a second order this week when i noticed this one suddenly appear: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=SHEWORKS004

Surely bound to sell out quick these days, so picked it up quick plus the Breach & Midland repress.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
Friend of mine released a new track, I loving love it. To me it sounds like if Synkro was influenced by more American music

https://soundcloud.com/elie-nasr/forgetting

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

SUBFRIES posted:

Haven't had a chance to sit down & listen to the whole thing through, but I've been waiting for Reso to put out an album for a while, and saw this today:

http://www.earmilk.com/2012/11/14/reso-tangram-album-walkthrough

He's really not kidding about the last track, Tabris, in the context of the album it really really is a 'gently caress it, throw EVERYTHING at this' track and those guitars at the end... Top class end to what is to me, a loving cracking album.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Distance/Tunnidge/District was totally bonkers. I had no clue that Distance had very massive remixes of some of my favorite tracks (J:Kenzo - Ruffhouse, The Roteks, and Mala - Changes). Kinda lame that the Gritsy folks have these laser lights that were quite distracting, but they turned all that crap off when Distance went in the mix.

And now I don't get to hear any good bass music until SXSW, this year was quite fun :smith:

RA also posted this interesting article about trap and it's roots. Couple weeks old but don't think anyone linked it:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1730

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium
You know what, I was never really that much of a fan of Distance's take on Changes. Mind you a lot of that is probably just because I absolutely loved the original. I remember just proper skankin' down to it when Mala spun it on dub way back when. Just perfection.

Now what I am a fan of is that new FaltyDL single. Totally right up my alley, proper funkin' and flexin'. Hopefully the album will be just as good.

I finally picked up the new LP by the kinda Broken Beat supergroup that is Tatham, Mensah, Lord & Ranks which is just pure total funkiness. Had to wait that extra week or two for the CD version though, ain't doing no download. TML&R being Kaidi Tatham (Bugz/Agent K), Akwasi Mensah (general instrument don who's all over a lot of tracks), Matt Lord (Bugz and D&B act Invaderz maybe best known for a single on Metalheadz a decade ago) and Dego from 4Hero.

Might not be for everyone, but maybe those who like that whole Eglo/Alex Nut kinda sound might dig it.

Firaga
Jan 4, 2005
WHAT YOU SAY
Compa B2B Joe Nice at the last Reconstrvct in Brooklyn. I have yet to go personally but my close friend shoots this party and always tells me how good it is... Joe Nice and Co. are doing a wonderful thing.

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

Now what I am a fan of is that new FaltyDL single. Totally right up my alley, proper funkin' and flexin'. Hopefully the album will be just as good.

I love this track, the video is awesome too. Four Tet did a great, more DJ friendly remix, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIVf5l3XJ5g.

Firaga fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Nov 23, 2012

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Kahn & Neek have a grime tape out in pro packaging and that. Eh!

proj
Jan 4, 2010

88h88 posted:

He's really not kidding about the last track, Tabris, in the context of the album it really really is a 'gently caress it, throw EVERYTHING at this' track and those guitars at the end... Top class end to what is to me, a loving cracking album.

Agreed!! Also Axion is an absolute belter! I love that breakbeat!

I also like the video gaming references (half-life, ishimura etc :3)

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

Tune into BBC Radio 1 now, Skream and Benga are rolling out the exclusives!

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

Hatem Ben Arfa posted:

Tune into BBC Radio 1 now, Skream and Benga are rolling out the exclusives!
gently caress, is this on the site? Or does anyone have a cap of it? (Sorry I'm not home so I can't check)

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

5 days left on the listen back here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nwkvh

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
T.Williams' Rinse mix is really good if you're into the housier side of things.

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

Mike_V posted:

T.Williams' Rinse mix is really good if you're into the housier side of things.

I was actually underwhelmed. The selection is top notch, but the mixes are a little too busy, the flow of the mix was unimpressive. Still, it's a great selection and would still go over really well at a party, can't complain really

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol

Basic Chunnel posted:

Kahn & Neek have a grime tape out in pro packaging and that. Eh!

I said something about signing them up to Butterz as a joke and Elijah smiled at the comment on FB, that could be cool..

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

proj posted:

Agreed!! Also Axion is an absolute belter! I love that breakbeat!

I also like the video gaming references (half-life, ishimura etc :3)

His entire catalogue is full of nerdy references in names and samples. Tangram is named for the Dreamcast game Virtua On: Oratorio Tangram and the Japanese puzzles.

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol

air- posted:

Distance/Tunnidge/District was totally bonkers. I had no clue that Distance had very massive remixes of some of my favorite tracks (J:Kenzo - Ruffhouse, The Roteks, and Mala - Changes). Kinda lame that the Gritsy folks have these laser lights that were quite distracting, but they turned all that crap off when Distance went in the mix.

And now I don't get to hear any good bass music until SXSW, this year was quite fun :smith:

RA also posted this interesting article about trap and it's roots. Couple weeks old but don't think anyone linked it:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1730

I think what's not made clear enough is this whole entire thing, edm, trap, 'complextro' (the most made-up fake genre ever surely), is driven by the need for Americans who listen to dance music to forcefully label EVERYTHING. 'EDM' as a term ffs in the first place still annoys me. Why do people want to label themselves and what they like so hard?

Is it because so many people got into electronic music so late they want to recreate the whole experience again or something. sorry but it's been around so long already there's already names for things. we don't need tons of new ones. infact we dont need tons of this music being made people just need to go dig back into history more and play old tunes.

Nobodies rushing to label the newer scenes/sounds from the UK because it all can be described really. I don't think the US is doing things so unique that it needs labelling constantly.

infinity2005 fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Nov 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

88h88 posted:

His entire catalogue is full of nerdy references in names and samples. Tangram is named for the Dreamcast game Virtua On: Oratorio Tangram and the Japanese puzzles.

And here was I thinking it was named after the Tangerine Dream album. I wonder what's more geeky, name checking Japanese video games or 70s Krautrock, hmm...

infinity2005 posted:

I think what's not made clear enough is this whole entire thing, edm, trap, 'complextro' (the most made-up fake genre ever surely), is driven by the need for Americans who listen to dance music to forcefully label EVERYTHING. 'EDM' as a term ffs in the first place still annoys me. Why do people want to label themselves and what they like so hard?

Is it because so many people got into electronic music so late they want to recreate the whole experience again or something. sorry but it's been around so long already there's already names for things. we don't need tons of new ones. infact we dont need tons of this music being made people just need to go dig back into history more and play old tunes.

Nobodies rushing to label the newer scenes/sounds from the UK because it all can be described really. I don't think the US is doing things so unique that it needs labelling constantly.

I did get a wee laugh here as for years I always remember it being a lot of Americans who used to slag off that over here we seemed to give a name to every little thing. I guess the culture really has crossed over now!

Anyway it has been interesting that the whole generic 'Bass' name seems to have stuck for as long as it has. Okay so maybe it's only been 2-3 years, but I had it down for a year before everyone would start tagging it as something else. Neo-UK Speed Berghain Techno-House Bass or something as ridiculous. I guess some people made up the Dungeon name for the leftover Dubstep stuff though, so hearing that terrible name always gives me a wee chuckle.

I've said it before though I think a lot of the more questionable/needless names are done purely so people can try and skip the que as it were. I think nowadays since people can just shutter themselves away and bash away on Ableton, or Fruity or whatever they don't need to actually be involved in or attempt to interact with real people in a real scene in the real world. So they can't/won't/don't know to do it the old fashioned way (networking with the people already there etc etc), so they try create their own thing so they can be the big chief without needing to actually put in the effort. Sadly nowadays with the amount of complete anti-social uncool gullible shut-in's it probably works half the time (and of course don't get me wrong, I bet some of it all may actually be pretty drat good).

But hey, you guys know by now that I'm a very cynical person, so I think everything's terrible and just a con. Except y'know, the stuff I like but whatever man! You're not getting your ball back you wee whippersnapper!

• Locked thread