Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
All they need is a dick stuck in them. The circle would be complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

The Mutato posted:

I'm just going to point you to this post:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469152&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=107#post409639208

Now can you please reason something out for once?

I don't particularly care what Oxxidation writes about anything, since he has a weird obsession with my posts, entirely like IRQ.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Nov 20, 2012

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Azure_Horizon posted:

I don't particularly care what Oxxidation writes about anything, since he has a weird obsession with my posts, entirely like IRQ.

I thought they had a legitimate point about you not being able or at least willing to defend your points of view.

Outsider fart.
:goonsay:

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

syscall girl posted:

I thought they had a legitimate point about you not being able or at least willing to defend your points of view.

Outsider fart.

That's cool, even though it's not legitimate. I've defended my points numerous times, but there's little and less reason to in this thread.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Nov 20, 2012

RocktheHawk
Jul 15, 2007
Dur?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I had the best avatar on the forums. Clearly we're dealing with a jealous n00b.

DRAMATIC STING!

You've been brutalized!

:sympathy:

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I think someone came up with a unimaginably worsebetter book concept than our staggeringly original Game of Bones:

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

whowhatwhere posted:

I think someone came up with a unimaginably worsebetter book concept than our staggeringly original Game of Bones:

We need to see some reviews of this thing.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Oh, godammit, Thunderdome.

e that does not even relate to my entry, wth....

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Hey uh... Tony/SaviorX. Would you guys mind buying new avatars? Or someone with money buy them new avatars? Just because I like shitposting does not mean I like seeing actual poo poo. Even if it is THIS thread we're talking about.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

syscall girl posted:

Outsider fart.

I like the idea that A_H is a chatbot, or perhaps a mildly autistic Enterprise-era Vulcan.

No, human, time travel is impossible. *is whisked off to 2003 Detroit*

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson
As an active member and forum moderator of poopcommunity.com, as well as a self identified "poopfectionist" I humbly request that your avatars be changed to feces of much higher calibre than the crap (excuse my pun) you insist on exposing us to.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

I like the idea that A_H is a chatbot, or perhaps a mildly autistic Enterprise-era Vulcan.

No, human, time travel is impossible. *is whisked off to 2003 Detroit*

Please read up on what autism ACTUALLY is before saying anyone else is autistic.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Some masked vigilante heard my scatophobic screams and came to my aid. Thank you, mysterious forums poster.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Azure_Horizon posted:

Please read up on what autism ACTUALLY is before saying anyone else is autistic.

So you admit to being a Vulcanoid chatbot.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

So you admit to being a Vulcanoid chatbot.

No, I don't. I don't even know how that would work.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
You know, I was going to complain about you guys not taking advantage of the "ignore" feature if you disliked A_H so much, then I realized people in this thread fighting with him is its only source of content on slow days like today.

Carry on, you two.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Azure_Horizon posted:

No, I don't. I don't even know how that would work.

Technologically advanced wi-fi.

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

Personally I'm really jealous of that super sweet ~~Darkstar~~ avatar.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Contra Calculus posted:

You know, I was going to complain about you guys not taking advantage of the "ignore" feature if you disliked A_H so much, then I realized people in this thread fighting with him is its only source of content on slow days like today.

Carry on, you two.

I hate everyone in this thread, not just A_H.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

IRQ posted:

I hate everyone period. By the way, my name is Bill Hicks.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Contra Calculus posted:

I hate everyone period. By the way, my name is Bill Hicks.

How malignant.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

IRQ posted:

IRQ, resident misanthrope of the Bad Thread.

In other news, what's the word with the book? I'll be able to write after next week again.

Also where's WoW?

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Dead Man Posting posted:

IRQ, resident misanthrope of the Bad Thread.
I dare you to find one person who's read or posted in this thread who doesn't have some degree of hatred in their heart.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Urdnot Fire posted:

I dare you to find one person who's read or posted in this thread who doesn't have some degree of hatred in their heart.

I am filled with nothing but love.

For lovely medieval rape fiction and awful harlequin romance drivel.

I love you all so much. Especially Contra's narrow, virginal Mormon rear end.

e: Jesus, my avatar has changed again.

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

Well, I think we can all agree on our love for lemoncakes.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

ExpletiveDeleted posted:

Well, I think we can all agree on our love for lemoncakes.

I have a weakness for lemoncakes, I cannot lie.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I like lemoncakes and I cannot lie
You other posters can't deny
When a maiden walks in, years of three and ten
Shove a lemoncake in your face
Don't want buns, son

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No thanks. I'm more of a pigeon pie lad myself.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I'm partial to neeps, myself. Or boiled leather, in a pinch.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

So Tones gets a sweet Staratar, and I get plain neutral GRRM. Ah well, better than poops.

But ah, leather. Herzog being a BAMF, getting shot, eating boots because he keeps his word:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I love you all so much. Especially Contra's narrow, virginal Mormon rear end.

Y'all don't know what's narrow or virginal about me. This thread took that all from me about two years back. :getin:

Also, I'm digging that there Dark Star. Person who has money and helped rid this thread of poopatars, would you mind buying this as an avatar somehow?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Dead Man Posting posted:

In other news, what's the word with the book? I'll be able to write after next week again.

The spare chapters is noted in the list.

Chapter 5 is mistakenly attributed to Geesh, not me.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Speaking of which, I seriously still have no idea how to write a sex scene for my chapter. Maybe this is telling about me...

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Contra Calculus posted:

Speaking of which, I seriously still have no idea how to write a sex scene for my chapter. Maybe this is telling about me...

The penis goes in the goatse like bread in the oven or stew in a trencher. Sprinkles mayhaps, mislike and must needs to flavour. Also, make some dongs touch in sexy cross species DVDA action.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Contra Calculus posted:

Take one sex scene from the novels, rearrange the words, and rename the characters. Done.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

rejutka posted:

The penis goes in the goatse like bread in the oven or stew in a trencher. Sprinkles mayhaps, mislike and must needs to flavour. Also, make some dongs touch in sexy cross species DVDA action.

Liken a hard dick to a bit of hard bread you need to slop around in sauce before you can take a real bite out of.

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

Contra Calculus posted:

Just copy and paste mating rituals of starfish or seahorses and don't even bother replacing words like "cloaca" or "eggsack".

zocio
Nov 3, 2011

Contra Calculus posted:

Just imagine IRQ and A_H alone in a room, with a warm bottle of cheap wine... It'll flow naturally from there, and i don't mean creative juices.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
Wait, has the Bad Thread already been revived? So soon?

I was really sad to see it die on the day of the ADWD release, you know, but I always though it'd be at least a couple years before despair set in. Have gurm's blog posts really been that bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I'd say moreso it is accepted wisdom that:

A) GRRM is working out ways to ensure Emilia Clarke will have to get naked again in later seasons of the show because plot, and,

B) The Absolute Fucker has a day marked off in his calendar that signifies Sophie Turner turning legal and is working out ways to ensure she will have to get naked in later seasons of the show because plot.

Hehehehehehehehe and all that creep.