Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Farmland Park posted:

I'm still waiting in suspense to see what Shadow's plan was. The one he needed Donkey Kong, some guy, and a bounty hunter that does any job except for blow jobs. I also want to see that Knuckles will be up to after leaving Shadow. probably getting high.

It'd be funny if after all of Shadow's planning, they just head over and find Silver and friends killed almost everybody. That'd still leave Mario to deal with though. I'm really curious about what will happen with Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

nerdbot posted:

It'd be funny if after all of Shadow's planning, they just head over and find Silver and friends killed almost everybody. That'd still leave Mario to deal with though. I'm really curious about what will happen with Mario.

I don't think Shadow even cares about the trolls at this point. He seems to have it out for whoever pisses him off the most, and after being backstabbed by Mario, you bet your rear end he's hella mad at him.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Remember when I complained that Chapter 5 was really, really difficult? Well, it was. :colbert:

At a couple points during recording I had to quick look up what some of these characters sounded like. Some, like Arthur, I couldn't do in a million years, but, gently caress it.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Aramek posted:

Remember when I complained that Chapter 5 was really, really difficult? Well, it was. :colbert:

At a couple points during recording I had to quick look up what some of these characters sounded like. Some, like Arthur, I couldn't do in a million years, but, gently caress it.

Oh poo poo, now you're actually gonna make me finish Chapter 4, Part 2 aren't you?

It was a fun 3 months procrastinating...

EDIT: 17:42?! Yikes, this is going to be a long one.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

JazzFlight posted:

I want to blame it all on Pac Man, but, Pori is really long winded too.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
:haw: The slurry, happy-go-lucky delivery on Tails' first line that chapter cracks me up.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Holy poo poo dude, the Pac-Man voice. Holy poo poo. Yes.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Holy gently caress, Pac-Man. That's great.

I'm glad these are back. It's about time. :kamina:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

JazzFlight posted:

Oh poo poo, now you're actually gonna make me finish Chapter 4, Part 2 aren't you?

It was a fun 3 months procrastinating...

:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxYuIH1Xxg

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:allears: Aramek, the new man of a thousand voices.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The Doug and Skeeter voices slayed me, oh my god. Nothing like the cartoon, sure, but perfect in their own way.

Edit: Holy poo poo Tails's reaction to Porkchop's fate is hilarious. And Pac-Man. And YOUNG Pac-Man.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Nov 27, 2012

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
The forums paywall has been lifted, at least from this subforum. Someone should tell Lazerbot so he can read the thread.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Aramek posted:

dude you
got that
poo poo
down, im
starting to
get
loving
prod of
you man

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Aramek posted:

:tviv:

Are you a professional voice actor or something waka?

E: I absolutely love the sound effects

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Aramek posted:

All hail Aramek, leader of the Voiceacticons!

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Holy poo poo dude, the Pac-Man voice. Holy poo poo. Yes.
So loving amazing.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I never thought I'd hear Pac-Man as voiced by Sean Connery. Seriously, I don't want anyone to be spoiled by that, they need to hear it for themselves.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Aramek posted:

I lost it at 'It's hard to see with my eyes closed.'

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Rob... no :(

There are no pet characters, no fan favourites. One must become like a neutral to read this comic.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Nov 28, 2012

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

back to
rob

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
What?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

N-no! :negative:

Lazerbot how could you?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I really wish the "Rob...no :(" caption wasn't there. Kind of fucks the whole thing up before you even read it.

e - Also, there is no way is he really dead. That was way too easy.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Holy mother of gently caress! R-Rob... I'm conflicted, he was a fan favorite, yet that was a badass death...

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Col. Justice posted:

I really wish the "Rob...no :(" caption wasn't there. Kind of fucks the whole thing up before you even read it.

Well, Hindo did say he was going to have to take Rob seriously. And he did. Welp.

EDIT: The saddest part is that Rob didn't even accomplish his goal; Elmer was able to save himself.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 28, 2012

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
I'm completely aghast, but I don't know if it's because of Rob's death out of nowhere or because he exploded and his face flew off.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
NO

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

EDIT: The saddest part is that Rob didn't even accomplish his goal; Elmer was able to save himself.

He did buy Elmer time to escape at least. But this hits hard, Rob was my favorite character.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
gently caress :gonk:

what? i
don't
have
loving
eyes
or a b->
->ody

edit: this is what we get for complaining about long fights.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Regy Rusty posted:

He did buy Elmer time to escape at least. But this hits hard, Rob was my favorite character.

Keep in mind that dying like this means that Rob can't even be brought back by the Neutrals.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I... but... that can't be the real Rob, right? Right...?

:negative:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I feel as if a small light has gone out within me...

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Baronjutter posted:

Rob... no :(

There are no pet characters, no fan favourites. One must become like a neutral to read this comic.

Can we stop saying things about the page above where we post the page? Just put it below or something!

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Col. Justice posted:

...and the more interesting part about rob is that he is clearly smarter then he lets everyone to believe and hes really determined to get fud back, im interested to find out more about this guy, theres more to him then people think, i think theres alot more

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
It's like the eye popping scene from Total Recall, except 100 times more brutal.

Rob... :ohdear:

Edit:

"Oh my God, Rob."
"What a shame."

ZuljinRaynor fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Nov 28, 2012

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I can't believe LB has the gall to kill off Rob like that.

And I can't believe I was actually shocked and saddened to see an earless guy in a video game cartoon die.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Well, that's it. Have to stay completely detached from this comic from this point on.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This plus the fact that it's been long theorized that Rob's lack of ears would help him against the Troll King's words of death, plus the apparent importance of the other Dragonborn give me hope that he's still alive somehow.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Col. Justice posted:

That's what we thought about Sonic, too. lazerbot is the George R.R. Martin of webcomics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
If Rob is really dead, then I really hope Knuckles doesn't bit the dust any time soon.