Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K U N T Z
Dec 29, 2008

The Lot Of You...

Shoren posted:

It's downright baffling why someone would do this when only a few weeks ago someone else was photographed and promptly identified doing the exact same thing.

monkey see, monkey do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Football stuff from my country makes it to international papers? This is awes-oh wait no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKiu_7GtnuQ

Apparently the guy hit the linesman in the head with a bottle before going on to the pitch to attack him, hence why the linesman tried to kick the poo poo out of him after he'd already been subdued by the police.

High school football is Serious Business.

PreMoo
Sep 23, 2010
What an idiot.

Not surprising that this happened in Trinidad though.

Cool to see another Trini on SA.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
That is going to be one good looking baby.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!

No words...

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Bea Nanner posted:

This person is obviously mid chicken dance. I see no issue here.

So when I do the chicken dance I do it a little differently. Instead of doing claps, I like to do a peck. It's more realistic

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Guitar_Hero posted:

Football stuff from my country makes it to international papers? This is awes-oh wait no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKiu_7GtnuQ

Apparently the guy hit the linesman in the head with a bottle before going on to the pitch to attack him, hence why the linesman tried to kick the poo poo out of him after he'd already been subdued by the police.

High school football is Serious Business.

At least it's not another story about Jack Warner being a literal cartoon villain.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

At least it's not another story about Jack Warner being a literal cartoon villain.

Give it time, I'm sure he'll make it about him soon enough.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Baggins posted:

No words...

This pisses me off hugely, what a knob.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

quote:

Tonight the oldest football league club will celebrate 150 years of existence at a special birthday bash held in the 1862 Suite.

We couldn't have reached such a milestone without the loyal and incredible support the fans give to the club each and everyday.

Fans logged onto the social networking sites today to wish the club a very happy 150th birthday and also told us what the club meant to them.

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/happy-150th-birthday-notts-513509.aspx

What a day. Honestly would have given anything to be joining the celebrations at Meadow Lane today but that's how life is sometimes. I can't believe that we're lucky enough to see this day after what happened in 2009, though.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Eric and Me: Gemma Thompson

Gemma Thompson posted:

They say you should never meet your hero for you'll be disappointed. It's not true. It’s something I've been lucky enough to do a few times - interview him no less - and fortunately I have never once felt let down by my meetings with a certain Frenchman. Quite the opposite in fact...

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
http://www.beatport.com/chart/cristiano-ronaldos-first-beatport-chart/128737

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

the picture of him makes it

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

I will never get tired of this picture.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I can name everyone except the goalkeeper.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

TheGoatFeeder posted:

This pisses me off hugely, what a knob.

Don't see why; a club's supporters decided they couldn't be bothered fighting for the cause any longer. I loving hate the sanctimony around AFC Wimbledon.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

loving kill me

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

britishbornandbread posted:

I can name everyone except the goalkeeper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Luzi

He was at Liverpool for 3 years.

quote:

Having previously played for Monaco and Ajaccio, Luzi made his only appearance for Liverpool in January 2004 against Chelsea in a 1–0 win.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

pissy smelliott posted:

loving kill me

Looks that good, in a relationship with Shakira, and gets paid millions to run around with a ball.

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

Wirth1000 posted:

Looks that good, in a relationship with Shakira, and gets paid millions to run around with a ball.

I hope he has a small cock. Otherwise gently caress karma.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Xeno posted:

I hope he has a small cock. Otherwise gently caress karma.

too bad

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Jackpot on the lottery of life.

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.
I bet he's a bloody good bloke too. oval office.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

And he gets to kick rear end with his best pals. You have best friends too but what kind of poo poo do you do together? Be the best football team in history and win trophies?

What an rear end in a top hat.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I don't get this Pique is an adonis thing, he looks thick as gently caress, like some oafish caveman

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Some rear end in a top hat decided to deface the iconic piece of graffiti in Rome showing Totti celebrating the 2001 Roma scudetto

turned in to this

It's not like this was put in a Laziale area either, it's right smack in the middle of Roma territory. Absolute shame, that's been there for more than a decade and it was well taken care of up until now.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Paperhouse posted:

I don't get this Pique is an adonis thing, he looks thick as gently caress, like some oafish caveman

Says the guy not dating Shakira.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Of course he is. Not my favourite obscure Liverpool 00s goalkeeper (RIP Charles Itandje)

you were born then you let barnsley knock you out of the cup then you laughed at dead Liverpool fans you loving idiot and then you died

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

TyChan posted:

Says the guy not dating Shakira.

well every footballer has a beautiful wife or girlfriend. Plus she's far too old for me.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Of course he is. Not my favourite obscure Liverpool 00s goalkeeper (RIP Charles Itandje)

you were born then you let barnsley knock you out of the cup then you laughed at dead Liverpool fans you loving idiot and then you died

He's no Pegguy Arphexad imo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Paperhouse posted:

He's loving necta, mate.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I didn't realise until just now that he actually came back! Although he only saw out the end of his contract. I'd just assumed he'd stayed wherever the gently caress he went.

mikewozere
Jun 2, 2008

Aiiiii

Xeno posted:

I bet he's a bloody good bloke too. oval office.

I've heard he isn't as efficient at recycling as he could be and he washes on 40 degrees even when his clothes aren't all that dirty.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

EvilHawk posted:

I didn't realise until just now that he actually came back! Although he only saw out the end of his contract. I'd just assumed he'd stayed wherever the gently caress he went.

Who came back? I don't think that picture is from this year. Itandje moved on to Atromitos.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

TyChan posted:

Who came back? I don't think that picture is from this year. Itandje moved on to Atromitos.

I mean after he went out on loan, technically he came back fror a bit. I was kinda getting my dates confused though.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
He didn't actually laugh at dead liverpool fans though did he, it was more like he nudged someone and smiled whilst the camera was on him and was promptly vilified forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Ravel posted:

He didn't actually laugh at dead liverpool fans though did he, it was more like he nudged someone and smiled whilst the camera was on him and was promptly vilified forever.

that's enough though, he might have well been the one to open that gate.

• Locked thread