Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

I couldn't sync the console with shift for some rounds of these codes until I powered off and on again.
It'd happened before but I think there is just a rush on when keys come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

surrender posted:

Same here, got both 360 codes.

Dumb question: is it possible to change the left-handed weapon while Gunzerking? It's kind of a hassle to fire at Buzzards while equipped with a grenade rifle in one hand.

Up and right on the D-pad changes your right-hand weapon. Left and down for your left hand. Or something like that.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
How in the loving gently caress am I supposed to beat Motor Momma once she's off her bike? She destroys both of my shielded turrets and kills me in under three seconds, no hyperbole. I can't even make a dent in her loving shield. What the gently caress is this bullshit? :mad:

Edit: finally beat her by exploiting her AI. She's still bullshit.

...! fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Dec 1, 2012

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Keys!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: 5JKJT-W9S6C-5FJBB-3BBTB-CBXX3
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: KT53T-SH6CZ-FSXBX-WFT3T-KB9KX
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K3CBT-3CKS5-BKW5B-9BCJJ-R9ZXH

PlayStation 3: W3CT3-CX5SC-BCWWJ-ZBWTB-FSBKH
Xbox 360: W35TT-BKS5Z-69R36-CR3BJ-SFJJK
PC / Mac: K3WTT-6BTZW-C6TB3-TJJTB-BZWR9

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

More keys!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: CB53T-R99X5-5XTJJ-BB3JB-BWTKR
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTCBB-JBH59-FHX3R-KXJJ3-T9XW5
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: C3CJT-KWCZK-BCCC3-HB5JJ-SBHW9

Xbox 360: 5J5T3-CKZKS-FZX36-56TBT-XK6KW
PlayStation 3: 5T5BB-R6CZC-JK55T-S3KJT-W6F5C
PC / Mac SHiFT: 5TW3T-S3BHW-56TTJ-TTJJJ-96HTT

\/ \/ Try a restart, sometimes the error messages themselves are in error too and you'll get the key confirmation message once you continue your game.

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Dec 1, 2012

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Now I'm getting those "cannot be redeemed" errors on PS3 when I put the new codes in.

e: Quitting and restarting the game fixed it.

e2: Also it's possible that either I'm losing my mind or I've forgotten how to count but I think these newest codes gave me two keys each.

The Rokstar fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Dec 1, 2012

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

surrender posted:

Same here, got both 360 codes.

Dumb question: is it possible to change the left-handed weapon while Gunzerking? It's kind of a hassle to fire at Buzzards while equipped with a grenade rifle in one hand.

It's one of the D pad buttons but I'm not sure which one.

MickRaider
Aug 27, 2004

Now I smell like lemonade!
I hope this hasn't been asked a billion times, but does BL2 support 3D on the xbox?

edit: case doesnt say 3D supported so I'm going with it doesn't have 3D

MickRaider fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Dec 1, 2012

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Just beat PT1 at Level 34. Did almost everything (just gotta finish the lame creature slaughter rounds). Is that too low to start a TVHM game? Is the best way to get up to Level 50 just doing a PT2? I have both DLC that I haven't played yet - should I do them?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
That's about right. Doing all the sidequests, I think I was around 36/37 when I started TVHM. It's tough, but you'll get its measure pretty quick if you're careful.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Sweet sweet keys!

Xbox 360: KJKT3-R5ZWZ-6ZX3R-CFBJB-FCKBC
PC / Mac: 53W33-TCJ95-56B3T-3T3B3-WXSWS
PlayStation 3: KJKB3-96KHC-J5CCT-HBCTT-BCBT5

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: KTKBB-HZZX5-5X3JB-JTTBB-CHCS6
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: CTKBJ-C3H5H-XHFTX-WX33T-6WZTF
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CBKBB-XWWHC-35W5T-9BKBJ-T9RJ5

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Dec 1, 2012

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Vicissitude posted:

That's about right. Doing all the sidequests, I think I was around 36/37 when I started TVHM. It's tough, but you'll get its measure pretty quick if you're careful.

The whole beginning section is pretty tough up through captain flynt. Then it starts getting a tad easier

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
so i just beat the warrior on TVHM. was i supposed to get a message about unlocking PT 2.5? couldn't see an option for it in the main menu either.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Veritas posted:

so i just beat the warrior on TVHM. was i supposed to get a message about unlocking PT 2.5? couldn't see an option for it in the main menu either.

Go into TVHM (you may have to quit out and start again) and bam, Part 2.5. Unless your game is sorta glitching out. Mind you, there is no notification for you being on 2.5 other than everything being scaled to 50.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

abaddonis posted:

The whole beginning section is pretty tough up through captain flynt. Then it starts getting a tad easier
Yeah, Captain Flynt is an absolute bitch on TVHM the first time through unless you cheese it.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Anybody want to hook me up with a Cobra? I'm on PS3. I'm still going to keep farming for it in the meantime.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I just beat the warrior in TVHM for the first time. He dropped an orange: Jack's head for mechromancer. I ended up with both Jack's mask and his head in my inventory at the same time.

At least I am on 2.5 now and can get to all the side quests and DLC goodness. Mister Torgue is awesome.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

You cannot lose if you do not play.
I don't know if it is just me or what but I wish the DLC scaled better in the first playthrough. I beat the main game at level 34, did the Torgue DLC and got to 36 and now I am doing the Captain Scarlett DCL and everything is like level 28-31 and I am just demolishing it. I didn't travel to Oasis at all before I started it hoping the bad guys would scale up to me.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

I just beat the warrior in TVHM for the first time. He dropped an orange: Jack's head for mechromancer. I ended up with both Jack's mask and his head in my inventory at the same time.

At least I am on 2.5 now and can get to all the side quests and DLC goodness. Mister Torgue is awesome.

I realized that most quests give you poo poo for rewards and did them on PT2. Definitely wait to play the Scarlett DLC on 2.5, because you will get lots of goodies including the very OP sand hawk. It's great for using against bosses that are larger in size. Mine has something like 4300 base damage at level 50 with 38 rounds in the mag. With a bee shield, approx 450k per shot (which actually is 8 shots in a "flying bird pattern"). When you ADS, it burst fires spitting out 24 rounds and you're looking at 1.4mil damage. You do have to lead the target because it has slow bullet travel. I can put down terramorphous in about 2 - 3 turns, sometimes taking no damage at all.

Plus, it doesn't eat through 1200 rounds of ammo in 30 seconds like the baby maker does

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Okay that's weird, I just went to go kill raid bosses and it's telling me that they're all locked and I know for a fact I haven't fought any of them today.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

The Rokstar posted:

Okay that's weird, I just went to go kill raid bosses and it's telling me that they're all locked and I know for a fact I haven't fought any of them today.

Was anyone in your party? If one person in your party has fought them, your whole party will not be able to fight them.

Did you move your system clock forward to try and game the system? That can lock you out completely (as in you can never fight them again.)

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

The Rokstar posted:

This happened to me last night. Apparently there's a problem with the timer not starting and many people are experiencing it.

Edit: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=207202

RVWinkle fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Dec 2, 2012

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008
Hmm. Count me in for people getting hit by the bug. I haven't even played in 24 hours and still can't fight him

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

This happened to me last night. Apparently there's a problem with the timer not starting and many people are experiencing it.

Edit: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=207202

:gonk: Is there something in the water in "Research Land"?

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Good thing adblock can remove pictures.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Tonight I've had 4 Ultimate Badass Varkids spawn but holy poo poo is it hard to keep one of them in combat for 2 minutes straight just to even attempt Vermivorous to spawn.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Kifisonfire posted:

Tonight I've had 4 Ultimate Badass Varkids spawn but holy poo poo is it hard to keep one of them in combat for 2 minutes straight just to even attempt Vermivorous to spawn.

Been trying this all day, try to spawn it in the caustic caverns and have it try to fight crystalisks. They can't kill the cyrtalisks.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

jackofarcades posted:

Been trying this all day, try to spawn it in the caustic caverns and have it try to fight crystalisks. They can't kill the cyrtalisks.
First time in the caverns, got to another Ultimate along with 2 Baddasses fighting a crystalisk, but he decided to get stuck in an animation and not do much of anything.

I can't be bothered to do the 4 player glitch either on the remote chance that a Vermi might spawn and on another remote chance that he'll even drop anything good.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

jackofarcades posted:

If you have the pre-order DLC, try spawning him in the Creature Slaughter Dome. Round 2 is the varkid round, and the last wave is a bunch of basic spiderants, varkids, and an Ultimate Badass Varkid. There isn't many places you can hide where you would not be able to agro the UBV.

If you don't have the pre-order DLC, find someone in matchmaking who is on the creature slaughter missions and join their session.

shagster104
Jan 3, 2012
Anybody willing to dupe a conference call or any of the rare weapons , I'm on now as shagster104 on Xbox.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

So I suffered through cheesing the badassasaurus and put the hurt on Piston or whoever and left the arena, realizing as I zoned out of there that I missed the lootsplosion entirely. :effort:

Now for Scarlett and the sweet, sweet treasure room, which is more of a lootsplosion than anything in Torgue.

Did I totally miss the fun in the Torgue DLC somewhere?

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Did you skip the sidequests? I found them a bit more interesting than the main arena stuff.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

CaptainCaveman posted:

Did you skip the sidequests? I found them a bit more interesting than the main arena stuff.
I did skip maybe half of them. I think the whole vibe just wasn't for me, especially after the great theming and humor in Scarlett.

Carew
Jun 22, 2006

Faerunner posted:

:gonk: Is there something in the water in "Research Land"?

So about me,Im a very fun person who likes to talk with people and help them out. I'm open to alot of mainstream media as long as it's nothing ridiculous or stupid [Example Of Stupid Things:YOLO,Jersey Shore,etc.]

Besides that I'm a very down to earth person who enjoys playing games with other people,my 2 current addictions are Borderlands 2,Guild Wars 2 and TF2 so if you catch me on either game say Hi!. I mostly play in a modified Vs Saxton Hale server which features My Little Pony characters,so if you are into that fandom you are welcome to join.

If you play Guild Wars 2 you can find my contact info on the bottom of the page,I'm on most of the time since I have yet to find a job,will be on less of course once I find it.

If you play Borderlands 2 I main a Shock Built Gaige and have a secondary Melee Experimental Gaige.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
/\Holy poo poo what.

Ultimate Mango posted:

So I suffered through cheesing the badassasaurus and put the hurt on Piston or whoever and left the arena, realizing as I zoned out of there that I missed the lootsplosion entirely. :effort:

Now for Scarlett and the sweet, sweet treasure room, which is more of a lootsplosion than anything in Torgue.

Oh, don't worry. There was no loving lootsplosion. For my level 40 Zero on TVHM, it was all white items.

By the way, it's incredibly loving stupid that you can't matchmake based on what DLC the host is playing on.

OMG JC a Bomb! fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Dec 3, 2012

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

Carew posted:

So about me,Im a very fun person who likes to talk with people and help them out. I'm open to alot of mainstream media as long as it's nothing ridiculous or stupid [Example Of Stupid Things:YOLO,Jersey Shore,etc.]

Besides that I'm a very down to earth person who enjoys playing games with other people,my 2 current addictions are Borderlands 2,Guild Wars 2 and TF2 so if you catch me on either game say Hi!. I mostly play in a modified Vs Saxton Hale server which features My Little Pony characters,so if you are into that fandom you are welcome to join.

If you play Guild Wars 2 you can find my contact info on the bottom of the page,I'm on most of the time since I have yet to find a job,will be on less of course once I find it.

If you play Borderlands 2 I main a Shock Built Gaige and have a secondary Melee Experimental Gaige.

what the hell is this? are you openly admitting to being a Brony? Someone please do something.

\/\/\/ Thank god! I was all like, "how has this dude not just been flamed to death already?"

Slayer1597 fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Dec 3, 2012

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
That's a copy/paste from the profile of the guy in the forum post pic above.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
been trying to farm Doc Mercy for the infinity pistol, for what feels like 2 days. it sucks bad. anyone in a generous mood and feel like duping some stuff for me? maybe the siren legendary class mod, etc.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Veritas posted:

been trying to farm Doc Mercy for the infinity pistol, for what feels like 2 days. it sucks bad. anyone in a generous mood and feel like duping some stuff for me? maybe the siren legendary class mod, etc.

360 or PS3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
oops sorry, 360.

• Locked thread