Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

he only has 500 posts total, and 12 pages of them are in that thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

zing king

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

i did enjoy it

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
Weird Facebook

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKUeYCpDiJg

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Stole the gently caress out of this....two emptyquotes and lmap so far....

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dumbskull posted:

facebook friend Fred medlicott to have me constantly enrage your friends and family + make them think less of you

you got 10 friends out of it, congratulations!!!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Fred listened to Protagonist by They Might B... on Spotify.

bummer dude
Jun 20, 2004

duuuude
thats one of the most bizarre things i've seen on these forums

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

dumbskull posted:

The reason we were all so happy when we were nine is because we had it all figured out.
This got the girl I've been seeing to finally accept my relationship status request. Thanks!

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Im going to also liseten to this artists on Spotify. Its a Like Machine for sure

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I'm rackin and stackin likes. Im covered in likes. +1s all over my face and chest

my threads are doing iron man numbers

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

This got the girl I've been seeing to finally accept my relationship status request. Thanks!

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

to be fair it was somethin g jay linked

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

if you had half a brain youd read the thread and realize i just wanted a reason to talk about how hot alex mack was

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
she was only hot in goo form. thats right, i said it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Its so weird because I really did always picture Fred lookin exactly like Patrick Stickle

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool
he has more hair + im fat

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ive been drinking and staring at an empty job application for hours and now im gettin particularly suspicious of the question that says "This is not a trick question, just be honest."

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

goferchan posted:

Its so weird because I really did always picture Fred lookin exactly like Patrick Stickle

woah

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

Ive been drinking and staring at an empty job application for hours and now im gettin particularly suspicious of the question that says "This is not a trick question, just be honest."
You're cis and cool with it. Just be yourself

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my gender's sex aligned, and i ain't afraid to show it. i'm cissy and i know it.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLm2BU8HCqA

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

hahahaha I love that thread... I can't imagine what it's like to be one of those people

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Just call me the like machine.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Meursault Horny posted:

hahahaha I love that thread... I can't imagine what it's like to be one of those people

normies r cool as heck

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
someone asked what winnipeg music sounds like and um well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFgea_L0tI

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Like every song video has someone sitting at a card table behind them. Some sort of local custom?

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
Magic the Gathering has gotten really weird.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
lol

grimes+psy+beach house+skrillex+diplo+nicky da b+dirty projectors+lil wayne+nicki minaj+oneohtrix point never+tune yards+animal collective+rod stewart+the strokes+wiz khalifa+beyoncé+lcd sound system+death grips+ludacris+rihanna+the beatles+roy orbison+silver apples+katy perry+69 boyz+gary glitter+james brown+lmafo+black dice+the ronettes+r. kelly+black eyed peas+lenny kravitz+the misfits+2 chains+daftpunk+led zeppelin+the notorious b.i.g.+devo+lightning bolt+unknown artist recorded in jaipur, india+marvin gaye+radiohead+rage against the machine+salt n peppa+brian eno+madonna

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Rap Game Forum Mod posted:

grimes+psy+beach house+skrillex+diplo+nicky da b+dirty projectors+lil wayne+nicki minaj+oneohtrix point never+tune yards+animal collective+rod stewart+the strokes+wiz khalifa+beyoncé+lcd sound system+death grips+ludacris+rihanna+the beatles+roy orbison+silver apples+katy perry+69 boyz+gary glitter+james brown+lmafo+black dice+the ronettes+r. kelly+black eyed peas+lenny kravitz+the misfits+2 chains+daftpunk+led zeppelin+the notorious b.i.g.+devo+lightning bolt+unknown artist recorded in jaipur, india+marvin gaye+radiohead+rage against the machine+salt n peppa+brian eno+madonna

namechange me to this

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

Like every song video has someone sitting at a card table behind them. Some sort of local custom?

it's b/c they're having a Nerd Party, you see, where people text each other.

actually they have a website that explains everything

ALEX TRILLTON fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 4, 2012

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

quote:

any liveliness in present-day dance, or "techno", music is sadly non-existent as beats and sounds are typically left in the fingers of DJ's pushing buttons to execute pre-recorded musical data on computerized equipment
followed by

quote:

Most of the keyboard and synthesizer sounds are prerecorded either through a sequencer or sampler

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
yes that is a rabbit hole I regret going down so please stop reposting it here tia

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
ROB loving DARKEN

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

someone asked what winnipeg music sounds like and um well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFgea_L0tI

i can confirm this

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella: