Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Basically I want to shoot at bandits wearing space suits while driving around in my pink moon buggy and doing sick jumps with low gravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Monkey Fracas posted:

What I'm hoping they're doing is keeping all the characters alive so they can all be involved in the inevitable takedown of the giant Hyperion moon base. That would be awesome :black101:

Starrett posted:

Or make them playable!

"ALWAYS WANTED TO BLOW UP ONE OF THESE THINGS ҉ TOO BAD JACK IS TOO DEAD TO APPRECIATE IT ҉ "

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Kifisonfire posted:

Basically I want to shoot at bandits wearing space suits while driving around in my pink moon buggy and doing sick jumps with low gravity.

This and so much more. And in the end I rocket jump from there and battle buttstallion on the free fall back to pandora ala Gandalf vs. Balrog style.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Hahaha Buttstallion would make for the funnest boss fight. Critical hit zone? Buttstallions butt.

I have an image in my head of some legendary weapon drop from him, a Jakobs of course, (The Marston? The Wang Whacker?) with the red text just saying 'Giddyup.' Shoots in a diamond shaped spread and whinneys when you make a crit.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

godzirra will trample your scrotum
It is currently raining shift codes, I think due to all of the players choice awards BL2 is winning on various sites.

Pretty cool, but I really only use them for my lower level alts now, but its better than nothing!!

Hat Butt
Jun 18, 2012
guess i'll post em if no one else has yet:
should be good for another hr or so i think?

PS3: KT5J3-6R6WT-BWCC3-S3WBT-S5FSB
PC: 53CJJ-K5TC5-KR3BB-3B33T-XSHJB
X360: C3WJB-CCJ3R-69FBR-WRBBB-HFSKC

PS3: 5BC3B-CF6C3-J55WT-STWTT-RSSXB
PC: WTWTJ-353WW-5F3TB-BBBJT-HJSKB
X360: CBK33-RWT3R-6SFTR-WXJBJ-9ZFHC

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

thebardyspoon posted:

For fucks sake, just farming Henry for one of the heads and guess what he goes and drops? The Cradle, suppose I'll throw it in the bank for other dudes to use when they get to level 20ish.

Edit:Make that two cradles.

Good loving luck, I got 8 Cradles before I finally got the head I wanted. I need to do it again for another head that I want but I'm not wasting my time again for a while.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

You cannot lose if you do not play.

Sleekly posted:

It did seem unfinished.
You never get to have it out with Scarlett. She just kind of vanishes after that Roscoe? Rover? fight. I thought you would have a chance at killing her with her own pistol after picking it up but nope. Maybe in another chapter we will but a lot of the story and humour is about her inevitable betrayal and to not have a face off seems wrong.

Yeah it did seem odd you didn't have it out with Scarlett. You kill her pet, she says "time to retreat" and then just disappears. I thought I was gonna have to fight her in the treasure room but nope.

Making her playable would be pretty awesome.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Delicious Sci Fi posted:

Making her playable would be pretty awesome.
Be interesting to see how she holds twohanded guns...

Kifisonfire posted:

Oh don't we all :allears:
Not ingame I mean, just in general.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Started using the gunlust tree for the hell of it and boy is it loving awesome for revolvers. I almost did one million damage with Money Shot and this is without the bee.

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd
I magically lucked into a lvl 48 bee, rolling thunder and homing bonus package if anyone would like one duped in the next half hour or so. Xb360 - 'jbusby27'

Searching for a conference call, commando legendary mod, or simply a high-five.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

The Berzerker posted:

Good loving luck, I got 8 Cradles before I finally got the head I wanted. I need to do it again for another head that I want but I'm not wasting my time again for a while.

Oh well gently caress that then, I assumed the legendary had a lower drop rate than the heads and that I was due one anytime now. That's just stupid. They should do weekend events like Call of Duty except instead of double XP it's a massively increased drop rate on certain things. Suppose that would require a patch every time though so it's unlikely.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Yeah the heads are more annoying than anything else, really. With legendary weapons/shields/etc., goons are more than happy to share and dupe, but with heads, as soon as you pick it up you generally use it, so you can't dupe it for anyone. I just like to be able to change what my characters look like.

... I'll still end up doing it anyway because I'm a completionist and also because I want Axton to have a top hat.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!
I'm around to dupe stuff for folks, feel free to shoot me a msg on 360. GT: arkitekt4k

I've got slagga, bee, sham, baby maker, terra grenade, terra mod, some legendary rocket launchers, a corrosive and shock razrez snipers, fire infinity pistol, conference call, a couple of veruc rifles, longbow quasar, bonus package, and some other oranges and seraphs I'm forgetting.

My christmas list has a legendary commando mod on it, and anything else you'd feel like duping.

EDIT: all of the above are at 50. reading through the thread makes me think I should mention that.

delpheye fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Dec 6, 2012

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

delpheye posted:

I'm around to dupe stuff for folks, feel free to shoot me a msg on 360. GT: arkitekt4k

I've got slagga, bee, sham, baby maker, terra grenade, terra mod, some legendary rocket launchers, a corrosive and shock razrez snipers, fire infinity pistol, conference call, a couple of veruc rifles, longbow quasar, bonus package, and some other oranges and seraphs I'm forgetting.

My christmas list has a legendary commando mod on it, and anything else you'd feel like duping.

I added ya and I have a commando mod for ya plus other stuff if you want it.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

cool. I sent you a PM.

If I'm in game, I don't mind dropping out to hop in somewhere else to dupe. At this point I'm just running around completing challenges and farming so nothing I can't get back to.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

delpheye posted:

EDIT: all of the above are at 50. reading through the thread makes me think I should mention that.
What element are your CC and Bee? Looking for a shock on both. Also looking for a Rubi if anyone is willing to dupe it.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

My Bee is corrosive, but I think I have a fire one somewhere as well. The CC is slag... I think.

I'm sitting at work trying to picture what my inventory looks like, but I've done a lot of rearranging lately.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Kifisonfire posted:

What element are your CC and Bee? Looking for a shock on both. Also looking for a Rubi if anyone is willing to dupe it.

I have a shock CC I use for soloing Pete the Invincible, I think a shock Bee as well (at work so can't check). I think I also have a Rubi I could dupe, can't remember if I sold it or not. I know I have a Norfleet (also for Pete), Bonus Package, Fire Bee grenade, Terra relic, Seraph relic, Evolution/Terra/Impaler shields, and Terra/Legendary Siren mods if those are of interest to you.

I'll be home around 4:15 pm Eastern US this evening; send me a request (360 GT is ShadowedFlames) and I'll be on the lookout for ya.

E: I also have a Fire CC I can dupe as well, plus a couple other items I am sure I'm forgetting. The main thing I'm looking for is a Lv 50 Deliverance for my Anarchy 'Mancer when I get her to that point.

ShadowedFlames fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 6, 2012

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

ShadowedFlames posted:

I have a shock CC I use for soloing Pete the Invincible, I think a shock Bee as well (at work so can't check). I think I also have a Rubi I could dupe, can't remember if I sold it or not. I know I have a Norfleet (also for Pete), Bonus Package, Fire Bee grenade, Terra relic, Seraph relic, Evolution/Terra/Impaler shields, and Terra/Legendary Siren mods if those are of interest to you.

I'll be home around 4:15 pm Eastern US this evening; send me a request (360 GT is ShadowedFlames) and I'll be on the lookout for ya.

E: I also have a Fire CC I can dupe as well, plus a couple other items I am sure I'm forgetting. The main thing I'm looking for is a Lv 50 Deliverance for my Anarchy 'Mancer when I get her to that point.
I've got a Deliverance I can dupe for you. I have a ton of stuff on my characters, I just can't remember most of it.

Otik
Apr 6, 2005

Psycho log baby
Well, I got to the first bit I didn't just stroll through - the fight with BNK-3R. I died enough times to cut my losses and just go back to Sanctuary and use one of my golden keys. Now I've got a decent e-tech slag assault rifle, hopefully things will be a little easier now :)

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
You can cheese the poo poo out of that fight if you just stay in the area where the vending machines are.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

delpheye posted:

cool. I sent you a PM.

If I'm in game, I don't mind dropping out to hop in somewhere else to dupe. At this point I'm just running around completing challenges and farming so nothing I can't get back to.

Sent you a few messages on Xbox since the forums were down for a bit. I will be on after eight est and we can link up then and I can be your jolly Santa!

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Now I wonder what other brand-name vending machines would look like. Torgue's vending machine resembles a muscle car in box form, even has the chugging blowers. What the hell would a Bandit vending machine look like? Something out of Mad Max, all covered in rust and spikes? Would Hyperion's vending machine have extra flanges that fold out of it just to look cool, would a Maliwan vending machine have Tron Lines on it?

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib
Kifis: Turns out I have two Rubis--one at 50 and one at 19, so you're in luck for whichever version you choose. Also have shock and corrosive Bee shields, plus the shock CC (all 50), so I've got the main things you were looking for.

I'll be on XBL off and on all night, feel free to send me a message when you want this to happen. As far as I know I'm not planning to do much that is important tonight so I should be able to drop whatever it is I'm doing and come dupe stuff when you're ready.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

ShadowedFlames posted:

Kifis: Turns out I have two Rubis--one at 50 and one at 19, so you're in luck for whichever version you choose. Also have shock and corrosive Bee shields, plus the shock CC (all 50), so I've got the main things you were looking for.

I'll be on XBL off and on all night, feel free to send me a message when you want this to happen. As far as I know I'm not planning to do much that is important tonight so I should be able to drop whatever it is I'm doing and come dupe stuff when you're ready.
Just added you (FREE SHRUGS), let me know if you want any legendaries. I'll check what I have on my characters.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
My level 22 Siren will happily take anything you guys want to give her. My 360 gamertag is: Jub Jub V1

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Hey Shadowed, sorry for quitting out of nowhere, my Xbox has some trouble with Xbox Live on wireless every now and then. Shame too, was looking forward to killing some bosses.

But now my Mechro is pretty much decked out. Shock Bee, shock CC, shock Infinity, Evil Smasher, 30% shock damage relic and a shock class mod :stare:

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

Kifisonfire posted:

Hey Shadowed, sorry for quitting out of nowhere, my Xbox has some trouble with Xbox Live on wireless every now and then. Shame too, was looking forward to killing some bosses.

But now my Mechro is pretty much decked out. Shock Bee, shock CC, shock Infinity, Evil Smasher, 30% shock damage relic and a shock class mod :stare:

Not a problem. We can always find another time to go on a boss-killing spree.

Though I think I'm gonna try Pete with the little trick we were toying with. Just hope he doesn't drop anything I want, not sure I'd have room for it!

E: It works with the Norfleet too. I have a 27 rocket mag right now.

E2: Oh holy gently caress. Pete goes down in three solo shock CC/Bee clips with the Smasher glitch. Why didn't I find out about this sooner?! At least I managed to "legit" solo him first so I can feel justified in using the glitch (well, as legit as CC-Maggie/Bee is anyway).

Jubs posted:

My level 22 Siren will happily take anything you guys want to give her. My 360 gamertag is: Jub Jub V1

Request sent. Can boost your Siren to 50 as well while at it if I'm online. Your call.

ShadowedFlames fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 7, 2012

Man Cub
Jan 12, 2004

Come on! I'm the lord and savior! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CRUCIFY ME, GOD DAMNIT!
I'm also up for duping/goon games. I have a 50 mechromancer, but can never find good drops. I've found 1 orange item dropped, and it was in Scarlett's treasure room, and it was a lovely tediore pistol that returns to you like a boomerang when you throw it.

Xbox: Naes412

shagster104
Jan 3, 2012
I'll throw myself out there for any goon games/ drops, I play this game way too much! Gt is shagster104

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

AnonSpore posted:

It was proven in the early days of this thread, when the crust was still hot and molten with enthusiasm, that the rare loot relic is poo poo and the only way it could possibly be worse is if it didn't do anything and just said it did.

Wait, really? drat so I've spent all my time with this thing equipped for nothing?

Xidus
Aug 7, 2000
So Borderlands 2 won some awards or something. Gearbox proceeded to projectile vomit shift codes at us.

PC / Mac: WTKT3-BSJSK-5XBTT-B333T-963SF
Xbox 360: CBWTT-SBFSK-35WKT-HB5TT-RRRHH
PlayStation 3: K3W33-5SX95-35K53-935T3-H6WW6

PC / Mac: C3C3J-KFTHW-WX3JJ-3BTJ3-ZR6B9
Xbox 360: WTWTJ-ZRHCZ-RZXJ6-5XJJB-ZKKH3
PlayStation 3: C3CBT-BT695-BWCKT-S3KBT-BCSSR

PC / Mac: K3KJ3-3RT95-KXB3B-BBTBT-CB6KH
Xbox 360: CJ53B-66ZC9-RZR3X-5XJB3-JHC5T
PlayStation 3: 5T5J3-ZHWSW-3K5K3-SJCJB-SCRFB

PC / Mac: W3KTT-ZW39K-56TJ3-J333T-X9FKH
Xbox 360: KJCBB-CXSWH-6ZXT6-WXTBJ-RSHHZ
PlayStation 3: 5J5B3-FZC9W-JC5C3-STC3B-6TF3W

PC / Mac: 5TCTJ-XC3S5-C6JJT-3JTTT-HFBW9
Xbox 360: CT5TB-B6HWS-XSR3F-KR3BB-H6B6R
PlayStation 3: KJ53T-CZWZK-3KC5J-HJC3T-HCC59

(These are supposed to be good all weekend)

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Is there an easy way to enter these codes via some web browser portal because gently caress......

Dkennedys8
May 16, 2005
Don't read this!
Anyone up for some early morning dup'n or boost'n?

I got Critical CC, Bee, Maggie, Baby Maker, Sweet Yellow Sniper (fire), few other things.

360 GT: dr00dle

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Dkennedys8 posted:

Anyone up for some early morning dup'n or boost'n?

I got Critical CC, Bee, Maggie, Baby Maker, Sweet Yellow Sniper (fire), few other things.

360 GT: dr00dle

Any rifles?

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm also around for duping. or boosting.

Adregan, I owe you come rifles, sir.

delpheye fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 8, 2012

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib
Should be around for a few hours if anyone needs some boosting. Will be playing my Mechro to get through TVHM in the meantime; will switch to my Siren for boosting purposes. Can also dupe but that might take a bit as I have my items scattered over three characters.

GT ShadowedFlames (also on the BL2 meta-tag).

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

delpheye posted:

I'm also around for duping. or boosting.

Adregan, I owe you come rifles, sir.

Right on, I will be on after I get out of work tonight hopefully after 9:30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Adregan posted:

Right on, I will be on after I get out of work tonight hopefully after 9:30.

I can jump on 360 for a bit - I'm right in TVHM Hero's Pass. A bit rusty - I haven't been playing because of moving across town. Add "strangemobius"

• Locked thread