Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Northampton Town striker Adebayo Akinfenwa, the "strongest man in football" (according to FIFA 13 stats), wants to smash John Terry:

JingleBells fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Dec 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Akinfenwa owns I love him. Its amazing how different he looks in that vest, when he's in a football kit he just looks fat.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
His shirt in the first picture says it better than anything I could say in reply to those pictures

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Want to see Akinfenwa vs. Akinbiyi in a steel cage to determine Britain's Swolest Footballer

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
mertesacker is tall.jpg

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Didion
Mar 16, 2009

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Edit: Wrong thread.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvqci2_piscinazo-de-bonucci_sport?search_algo=2#.UMTJWeRPit3

RIP Leonardo Bonucci, you died like a hero :italy:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Orf

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
Dappy has so much to answer for.

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Mark Wahlberg claims yet another victim

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

hecko posted:

Mark Wahlberg claims yet another victim

This really is the gif that keeps on giffing. Every time I watch it I never remember just how long it goes on for.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYm7G6U4rL8

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Requesting a gif of Ferdinand hurting himself.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

beedeebee posted:

Requesting a gif of Ferdinand hurting himself.

He didn't hurt himself.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Ninpo posted:

He didn't hurt himself.

What? Really? Only saw the game on TV, it seemed like he hurt himself celebrating the goal. :confused:

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

beedeebee posted:

What? Really? Only saw the game on TV, it seemed like he hurt himself celebrating the goal. :confused:
I'm glad it's not just me that thought he had punched himself in the face whilst pulling on his top.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

JingleBells posted:

Northampton Town striker Adebayo Akinfenwa, the "strongest man in football" (according to FIFA 13 stats), wants to smash John Terry:

He's looking juicy, nice. He says he can bench 385. That's pretty admirable. Good to see a swole player can make it in the modern game.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Football fans are loving dicks, having said that, if I could be arsed i'd find the images of when Bellers was pelted with a load of lighters at OT a few years ago.

Fans are knob heads, its not confined to certain clubs.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Football fans are loving dicks, having said that, if I could be arsed i'd find the images of when Bellers was pelted with a load of lighters at OT a few years ago.

Fans are knob heads, its not confined to certain clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWRlJ7RjWE

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

beedeebee posted:

He was hit by a coin. There's lots of evidence of it in this very thread. Plastic bottles thrown at Bellamy included, it's a loving disgrace.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Ninpo posted:

He was hit by a coin. There's lots of evidence of it in this very thread. Plastic bottles thrown at Bellamy included, it's a loving disgrace.

Wow, what a poo poo thing to do. Don't see any evidence of it in this thread though. I thought some City fans just invaded the pitch. But drat, that's a real disgrace.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Redundant posted:

I'm glad it's not just me that thought he had punched himself in the face whilst pulling on his top.

It totally looked like that at first, but it quickly became apparent that he'd been hit by something (a 2p coin). Went from being funny to disgusting within about 10 seconds

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Give all fans little foam balls at the start of games, or maybe some kind of rotting fruit. You can't suppress a football fans' inate violence and bigotry, but you can atleast impair it.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

beedeebee posted:

Wow, what a poo poo thing to do. Don't see any evidence of it in this thread though. I thought some City fans just invaded the pitch. But drat, that's a real disgrace.

What? There's a gif of a coin bouncing off his loving head and a still of it in this very thread.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

"Rio mate, you're a loving oval office. Just my 2p"

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Ninpo posted:

What? There's a gif of a coin bouncing off his loving head and a still of it in this very thread.

even without that, as soon as you saw the blood it seemed obvious that wasn't a self-inflicted thing. When I saw the blood on his head I immediately thought he must have been hit by a coin

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
^^ I don't know, eyebrows split open pretty easily, but yeah...

Ninpo posted:

Either I'm blind or I have someone who posted it on ignore or something. But I didn't see that gif. So, sorry I just assumed Rio hit himself and thought it was hilarious.
Too bad that wasn't the case.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I broke the skin hitting myself in the face more than once, when I had nail strengthener on. Perhaps Rio Ferdinand is a trained classical guitarist.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKJRKdSlweU

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

It's becoming harder and harder to disagree with the people saying he's the best ever.

E - Also utterly brilliant advertising.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Hart and Van Persie sat next to each other at the x-factor final earlier

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

atomic gog posted:

It's almost as if off the pitch, footballers get on...

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

atomic gog posted:

lmao

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

TheGoatFeeder posted:

It's almost as if off the pitch, footballers get on...

:wth:

Nooo! They must fight each other like the fans do!!!

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

luvd posted:

It's becoming harder and harder to disagree with the people saying he's the best ever.

E - Also utterly brilliant advertising.

This is a really great ad; is there a series of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Waffles Inc. posted:

This is a really great ad; is there a series of them?

Why would there be a series? It references a record that was broken today.

• Locked thread