Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-BUM-RAIDER-X
May 7, 2008
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Socracheese posted:

if you can't figure out how to not be fat you're an idiot shitlord. Its just about eating less, not even healthier, just don't shove as much food into your fat face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyebcrVWb4

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

if only there was a web site where stats like this could all be gathered together in some way

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

The enemy has become a flaming star!

Dr. Honked posted:

if only there was a web site where stats like this could all be gathered together in some way

it's an impossible dream. sorry

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Dr. Honked posted:

i'd pay good money for something like that

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

sports posted:

is the human body software or hardware? it experiences bloat and is quite soft and pasty, hence I deem it software.

it is the skeleton that is hardware. the hardware our flesh runs on

barrons has learned that the only good os is none at all

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Dr. Honked posted:

it would need a snappy name. i mean, it'd be like an encyclopedia of stats... hmmm

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Dr. Honked posted:

I'll set up the wiki

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'll give a starting kick to the kickstarter

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sniep posted:

my problem isnt diet its beer. if i cut out beer i would lose 20lbs easy in like a month i bet. but gently caress that.

qft

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
i love how yospos is split between "if you don't work out you're a literal piece of poo poo who should kill himself for the good of humanity" and "the only reason i'm fat is beer, really!"

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
protip: you're fat because you have no self-control. if it wasn't beer it'd be cheetos. it's probably cheetos as well as beer you fat gently caress

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
i think we need to set a standard deviation from prime weight to overweight to fat to fuckin lol trash

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Proteus4994 posted:

if it wasn't beer it'd be cheetos

cheetos dont make the voices go away

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
ian :allears:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1630905008/statpedia/posts/366168?ref=email

quote:

New Project

Hi Everyone,

There is a new statpedia project live! Check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1630905008/statpedia-the-collaborative-search-engine-for-stat

3 days left with $240 to go on successful funding!

Best,

Ian
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1630905008/statpedia-the-collaborative-search-engine-for-stat lol $500 goal

keep lowering that bar

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

graph posted:

cheetos dont make the voices go away

you aren't eating enough

and lollllllll

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
like for a 28 year old male that's 6' supposedly the medical recommendation is 140-184 lbs but im 185 lbs and i feel like im fat and if i were 140 i don't think my muscles could keep my body together

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Proteus4994 posted:

i love how yospos is split between "if you don't work out you're a literal piece of poo poo who should kill himself for the good of humanity" and "the only reason i'm fat is beer, really!"

i love your inability to distinguish blatant trolls

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

JawnV6 posted:

i love your inability to distinguish blatant trolls

no they're obvious they're just really stupid

ian plz tell us exactly how much money it costs to start statpedia and why you can't seem to figure it out and how this isn't clearly a cash grab for whatever you can get

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i eat less so i can drink more beer, which also helps me drink less beer because i get buzzed faster, it's a win win

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

:iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Proteus4994 posted:

no they're obvious they're just really stupid

ian plz tell us exactly how much money it costs to start statpedia and why you can't seem to figure it out and how this isn't clearly a cash grab for whatever you can get

if i buy two six packs a week for a 14 week semester + 3 weeks for orientation and study/finals weeks that's about... $20,000, give or take.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

250 people are going to donate $1 ironically and this drat thing is going to get funded

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Trig Discipline posted:

i eat less so i can drink more beer, which also helps me drink less beer because i get buzzed faster, it's a win win

#woah #wow #lifehacks

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Lex Kramer posted:

250 people are going to donate $1 ironically and this drat thing is going to get funded

i kinda want it to get funded just to see what ian shits out with his funding.

e: i mean i know it'll be nothing but still, wanna see it

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

also so he stops making kickstarters

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
someone pledged $100 to get a personal stat uploaded in their honour. it's not scheduled to happen until next november though

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Proteus4994 posted:

also so he stops making kickstarters

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Dr. Honked posted:

someone pledged $100 to get a personal stat uploaded in their honour. it's not scheduled to happen until next november though

"most money pledged to my lovely kickstarter"

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Proteus4994 posted:

i kinda want it to get funded just to see what ian shits out with his funding.

e: i mean i know it'll be nothing but still, wanna see it

he will add "experience with attracting venture capital" to his remume

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Dr. Honked posted:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Trig Discipline posted:

same but instead of eating or drinking less i just work out more

here's a quick fitness tip: find a gym that has tvs in front of the treadmills and cardio stuff, find a machine in between the msnbc and fox news sets, then imagine the talking heads are singing whatever song you have on your headphones

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
hmm statpedia is still completely open for anyone to edit it anonymously

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zachallia/soma-beautifully-innovative-all-natural-water-filt

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

reported for violating kickstarter guidelines
:unsmigghh:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

FINALLY, A GLASS CARAFE

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Werthog posted:

FINALLY, A GLASS CARAFE
                  \

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.
my lumberjack friend

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Werthog posted:

FINALLY, A CRASS GIRAFFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yeah just got my sweet rear end deck of cards from the only kickstarter I've ever supported

• Locked thread