Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

haljordan posted:

@yuckotheclown Just heard about Brickleberry 2nd season! Congrats, ya prick!!

That show is getting a second season, you have to be loving kidding me.

It's so unwatchable. It's really the worst cartoon on TV right now. Probably show too. Just amazing how unfunny it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Drawn Together got several seasons.

Drawn Together is season four Simpsons compared to Brickleberry.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I only have up to 2008 (the 2009 pack on scriptcover.com or whatever doesn't work), is there a link for 2009 anywhere?

I have all of 2009. There's some clever editing with some of the segues between tracks, not all but some. I think I lucked out and nabbed them off Mediafire or something.

If you have a suggestion, I can put them as a .zip and put em somewhere. Let me know.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Sand Monster posted:

Folks on Reddit are speculating that it's a comedian named Mike Morse writing those, and that's he's been in the studio doing so for the last week or two.

Mike Morse has a history with the show. Not 100% sure about this, but I seem to remember he wrote some of the jokes for BabaBooey to perform with Artie in Afghanistan, he wrote and performed in some of the roasts, he wrote some song parodies they played, one of them about seeing Richard dick, and was a guest one time.

That being said, I don't think he has added anything to the current show and the one liners are awful.

CrazyAss13 fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Dec 8, 2012

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
I really can't stand any AGT talk and have to switch to 80s on 8. I don't care about that show, I don't care about Howie Mandell and all the production that goes into it and all of that poo poo. Just stop it.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Sean_Miller posted:

I really can't stand any AGT talk and have to switch to 80s on 8. I don't care about that show, I don't care about Howie Mandell and all the production that goes into it and all of that poo poo. Just stop it.

AGT talk is death.

Howie Mandel's dad is president of NBC right? He was washed up 20 years ago and they keep giving him reality shows. He also looks like a pedophile.

I apparently have strong feelings about Howie Mandel.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Spacemonkey57 posted:

AGT talk is death.

Howie Mandel's dad is president of NBC right? He was washed up 20 years ago and they keep giving him reality shows. He also looks like a pedophile.

I apparently have strong feelings about Howie Mandel.

Would you be willing to go as far as to say that he looks like a boy toucher?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Howie Mandel's dad is president of NBC right?

Wikipedia says his dad was a real estate agent in Canada.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Szyznyk posted:

Would you be willing to go as far as to say that he looks like a boy toucher?

A 5XL pirates shirt would be a style upgrade over a soul patch and pirate earrings.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

:what: Hello caller, you're on talkin yankees.

:raise: Yeah, I wanna talk about Johnny Damon.

:what: What about him?

:raise: Yeah I heard Derek Jeter :haw: FOUND WORMS IN HIS STOOL!! :butt: :haw:

:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46VS61LB-dU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I've always wanted to call in to one of those talk shows but I wouldn't make it more than 2 seconds without laughing and ruining it.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Miss Artie's laugh so loving much

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
So. Look who I ran into at Five Guys earlier.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I was waiting on my order, and I knew it was him but I still had to be sure. The backpack he's wearing had a Ronnie Mund Block Party ad/sticker on the back, so I told him I was a big fan and he said, "uhhh hey that's cool man whatever".

It was a very brief conversation. I did tell him I was envious he met Eric the Midget, and that I was surprised to see him at a place like Five Guys which is a major step up from his usual McDonald's.
I haven't listened to any new content in probably 18 months so I honestly didn't know what to discuss with him. It was just as awkward as you'd imagine.

My wife and her cousin honestly had no idea why I was psyched by meeting him. Can you believe I've lived in NYC, biggest city in this country, for 5 loving years, and the first random celebrity encounter I get is of all people JD? The mind boggles.

edit: The topper was, he took his food to go. Of course he would.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Cliche Guevara posted:

So. Look who I ran into at Five Guys earlier.

An overweight Asian lesbian?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Haven't heard the show yet but apparently they were in this morning after last Wednesday's spectacular showing. If they have the same vacation schedule as last year, though, they'll be off the rest of December after this week.

I wonder if they have anything special planned? We haven't heard any mentions of HOHS in how many years now? Didn't it end right when they got to KROC, aka when stuff really starts to pick up?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Holy Calamity! posted:

Haven't heard the show yet but apparently they were in this morning after last Wednesday's spectacular showing. If they have the same vacation schedule as last year, though, they'll be off the rest of December after this week.

I wonder if they have anything special planned? We haven't heard any mentions of HOHS in how many years now? Didn't it end right when they got to KROC, aka when stuff really starts to pick up?

How far did the last HOHS go? Up to right before his divorce? I can imagine why they're dragging their feet on that...

You know what would be a great special that will never happen ever? Howard discussing all of the failed ideas he's had over the years (Howard Stern: The High School Years, Doomsday, Porky's...) and why they never came to fruition.

Brocktoon fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 10, 2012

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
and it makes my dick sooooo hard

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Brocktoon posted:

How far did the last HOHS go? Up to right before his divorce? I can imagine why they're dragging their feet on that...

You know what would be a great special that will never happen ever? Howard discussing all of the failed ideas he's had over the years (Howard Stern: The High School Years, Doomsday, Porky's...) and why they never came to fruition.

Sounds about right for HOHS, I think one of the last things they played was the funeral they did for that other morning show?

Also I agree about all his failed projects, it's funny and sad that we haven't heard a word about Porky's since early-Sirius. He's talked about how the High School Years never panned out due to animation costs and things not testing well. He didn't want to use flash.

Today's show was actually pretty good. I groaned when I read the rundown but Howie was good because they both rib each other quite a bit and a lot of the interview was about his OCD/mental issues and the rapper guy was down to earth and honest as they usually are.

I lost it at Sal and Richard's new call, too. "Daddy was that youu pretending to be Santa? It was eyouuuuu! *sobs*" I loved Howard's recap of his prank calling days, mostly because I did the same poo poo when I was his age as Skype had just added the ability to call landlines.

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
I just listened to Howard talking about having The Game in yesterday and they spoke about how midgets have the fattest pussys. Did he get that from Cheese (Method Man) of The Wire or are rappers just really into midget pussi.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

This "Goofing on the news" monologue segment is so cringe worthy

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Tiki Barber is a giant rear end in a top hat.

His new company is pretty pathetic too. Deadspin pretty much summed it up.

Great booking, Gary!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I wish Howard had brought up how almost no one associated with football wants anything to do with Tiki Barber anymore. He was all set to ride his retirement right into a cushy studio gig but oops you're an rear end in a top hat and no one wants to work with you!

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
:drat: Howard loving tore into Sirius management this morning. I wonder who was feeding him notes, he said some things that are sure to upset some people within the company. "You want to hire Bruce Springsteen's son to work in the music department? Sure, fine, I don't care, but let Fred and his daughter go to this stupid loving one direction concert. Get your loving management hats on straight, there's a couple excellent books on management I can recommend to the staff around here. How to inspire, how to lead. How to be a leader. For a $23 million dollar bonus you guys should read a couple loving management books around here, or take a course in management. Everyone's so loving great around here, I don't see anything being done."

e: 15 minutes into the show now, Howard's pissed. It's obvious that he's just subbing Fred's name for his during parts of the rant, but I agree with him for the most part.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 11, 2012

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
I did enjoy Robin getting ruffled up about being snubbed at w/e concert they were at. "GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" Oh dear indeed. Can't stand her.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Sean_Miller posted:

I did enjoy Robin getting ruffled up about being snubbed at w/e concert they were at. "GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" Oh dear indeed. Can't stand her.

I remember when they discussed that when it happened and she was sooooo mad.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

haljordan posted:

I wish Howard had brought up how almost no one associated with football wants anything to do with Tiki Barber anymore. He was all set to ride his retirement right into a cushy studio gig but oops you're an rear end in a top hat and no one wants to work with you!

It can't be because he left his wife and made an Anne Frank joke, surely that can't be it. Many more people have done a great deal of horrible things and still remain on top. Is that all he did?

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010
Artie you loving junkie. He's missed two shows this week and cancelled his standup show in Boston this past weekend. If you didn't listen to Monday's show because he wasn't there, at least listen to the second(?) hour, he calls in and it sounds like all his other "sick" calls on Stern. "Violently throwing up." Nick's been sick for like two weeks or something and hasn't missed a day.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

porkfriedrice posted:

Artie you loving junkie. He's missed two shows this week and cancelled his standup show in Boston this past weekend. If you didn't listen to Monday's show because he wasn't there, at least listen to the second(?) hour, he calls in and it sounds like all his other "sick" calls on Stern. "Violently throwing up." Nick's been sick for like two weeks or something and hasn't missed a day.

Ruh roh. Haven't been listening to Nick & Artie as of late, but you'd think he'd be smarter than to pull the same bullshit. Time will tell.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Performula posted:

Ruh roh. Haven't been listening to Nick & Artie as of late, but you'd think he'd be smarter than to pull the same bullshit. Time will tell.

Artie sounded legitimately sick the last few days of last week, and he was supposed to have surgery yesterday on his back for being too fat for his bones to support his weight.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

For anyone that does podcasts, Artie was just on the latest episode of Jay Mohr's "Mohr Stories". I drat nearly exploded trying to contain all my laughs in the office yesterday.

So great to hear him uncensored again.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

It can't be because he left his wife and made an Anne Frank joke, surely that can't be it. Many more people have done a great deal of horrible things and still remain on top. Is that all he did?

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he publicly quit on the Giants halfway through his last season and then immediately repeated a bunch of stuff from the locker room that should've stayed private. Although watching the Giants win the Superbowl literally the year after he retired was hilarious.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
The show has hit a new low by having on Tanning Mom as a guest. Jesus loving christ. I can't wait for Gary to defend this on the Wrap Up Show:

"Well, tomorrow we'll get 50% of the emails saying they loved her and 50% saying they hated her, so you never know."

This is painful.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

musclecoder posted:

The show has hit a new low by having on Tanning Mom as a guest. Jesus loving christ. I can't wait for Gary to defend this on the Wrap Up Show:

"Well, tomorrow we'll get 50% of the emails saying they loved her and 50% saying they hated her, so you never know."

This is painful.

I never listen to the wrap up show, but I'm going to today. I demand an explanation for Tan Mom.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Yeah, I rarely bitch about the guests but holy poo poo, I don't think you could come up with someone I'd be less interested in hearing then this lady.

OK, the endless phone harassment has redeemed this a little, but she still isn't even up to wack pack standards.

Squashy Nipples fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Dec 12, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Who or what is "Tanning Mom"? It sounds incredibly pointless, and I fear that Googling that name will give me brain damage.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

prefect posted:

Who or what is "Tanning Mom"? It sounds incredibly pointless, and I fear that Googling that name will give me brain damage.

Some woman who tanned herself so much she basically did a reverse Michael Jackson.

Oh and she took her five year old to a tanning salon.

geera
May 20, 2003

Happy Holidays from the Sterns!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

That's just perfect. There are no words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

If you showed that picture to 1980s Howard and said "This is your live in 2012" he'd blow his brains out.

Also, is that something they're sending out to everyone? Howard isn't even in the goddamn picture!