Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

Defiance Industries posted:

He's gotten so many questions about DOG COPS.

And he's giving the world answers :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
If you guys aren't familiar with it, Dog Police is a thing and as a bonus is a soundalike of the Electric Company Spider-Man theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

techknight posted:

If you guys aren't familiar with it, Dog Police is a thing and as a bonus is a soundalike of the Electric Company Spider-Man theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE

I have seen that before and totally forgotten about it. I was also quite happy to have forgotten about it.

I guess there's no choice left to but to post some Dalgoda panels.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I'm going to assume it's basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCQMzbe46To

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?
I wonder when the spin off Dog Cops: SVU will start up?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I think this narration works better without any explanation.

Iron Man #66

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You would almost think that a lot of major entertainment things in the Marvel Universe would have to diverge a lot from our real-world.

In the Marvel Universe, a show about intelligent genetically engineered canine police officers would be treated more like a taken-from-the-headlines crime drama and less like a sci-fi story of make believe.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

JediTalentAgent posted:

In the Marvel Universe, a show about intelligent genetically engineered canine police officers would be treated more like a taken-from-the-headlines crime drama and less like a sci-fi story of make believe.

It probably is taken from the headlines. Watch them do a Dog Cops mini in a year or so.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
X-Men #57 (or so I have been told) shows that Cyclops has always been a bit of a racist.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Fuego Fish posted:

X-Men #57 (or so I have been told) shows that Cyclops has always been a bit of a racist.

Wow. In his bigoted rage his eyes even forgot to make the correct onomatopoeia.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Lobok posted:

I think this narration works better without any explanation.

Iron Man #66

why is iron man beating up google chrome

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Exit Strategy posted:

why is iron man beating up google chrome

Tony Stark only uses Firefox.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.
As if Stark didn't build his own browser. Tony Stark's browser is the best browser, and it will gladly tell you so every time you open it. In his voice.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Fuego Fish posted:

Just checked the omnibus, and yup, issue #57, and he says that.

Not that it's right, but they are literally jockeying camels two pages before that.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Chaos Hippy posted:

As if Stark didn't build his own browser. Tony Stark's browser is the best browser, and it will gladly tell you so every time you open it. In his voice.

Every few months it gets taken over by a virus and starts doing a bunch of poo poo you can't control, but that isn't proof of sloppy design or anything, these viruses are just too clever.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Chaos Hippy posted:

Stark did in fact build his own browser, in the Kurt Buseik years when he decided to go small and run a consultancy business called Stark Solutions.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Galactus Devouring His Herald

VVVV I love the "Sober yet?" [crushes coffee cup] "Good." panels. :3:

prefect fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Dec 17, 2012

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Chaos Hippy posted:

He probably made his own search engine too and is just furious that Google became a household name. He's that guy who tells you to "bing it" or I guess "Stark it" in this case.

Content: More Scarlet Spider #12. Probably would've gone in the badass thread, but hey, there's bad jokes being tossed about and Kaine's kicking the poo poo out of Santas. What's not funny about that?

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
There's something really entertaining about the panel with Kaine crushing the coffee cup that I can't quite articulate yet.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
The detail on the muscles in his arm flexing in that panel is actually quite nice.

Adam Strange
Oct 11, 2012

He laughs. The line goes dead.

good things about tumblr: cool poo poo
bad things: i have no idea where this came from

e: Whoa, that Scarlet Spider sequence is Stegman, right? I've seen a lot of people rave about his work but this is my first time seeing it myself. Guy is pretty good.

Adam Strange fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Dec 18, 2012

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Uh oh! Accidentally stubbed my toe! I hope Lois doesn't notice that I punted her desk clear over the horizon!"

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

Adam Strange posted:

good things about tumblr: cool poo poo
bad things: i have no idea where this came from

e: Whoa, that Scarlet Spider sequence is Stegman, right? I've seen a lot of people rave about his work but this is my first time seeing it myself. Guy is pretty good.

Nah it's Reilly Brown. Stegman left the book a while back.

Adam Strange
Oct 11, 2012

He laughs. The line goes dead.

Waterhaul posted:

Nah it's Reilly Brown. Stegman left the book a while back.

Ah right, I do remember hearing that Stegman's going to be one of the artists on Superior.

Reilly Brown is pretty good.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

If only he'd said something like, "I'd better use super-acting to pretend I've hurt myself!"

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Wonder Woman #124. It's... it's Bob Kanigher dot jpg, I guess.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Holy poo poo, that last panel.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
Marvel Comics Presents: Captain America

From a mini-reprint of Cap #250 with this free maze inside!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is the answer 'no'?

Trevor Scantron
Nov 6, 2009
It's solvable, I just have no idea what's going on with his legs.

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Trevor Scantron posted:

It's solvable, I just have no idea what's going on with his legs.

He has two right legs? :iiam:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Waterhaul posted:

And he's giving the world answers :allears:

All this talk about Dog Cops and no one mentions this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bfFNojAvI

Also, look for young Adam Sandler and Jeremy Piven.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Ybrik posted:

He has two right legs? :iiam:

I think its his left knee. His leg has a proper girlish figure, the right leg doesn't. Its bad art, granted, but worthy of the funny panel thread?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Wanderer posted:

There's something really entertaining about the panel with Kaine crushing the coffee cup that I can't quite articulate yet.

It's his perfect transition from :stare: to :black101: that slays me.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Defenders v1 #115

NAMOR WILL BROOK NO WHIMSY

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

I can just imagine him saying that in Lemongrab's voice.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everyone should really read FF#2

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy crap that's perfect, an old-timey reporter complete with hat, press-card and flashbulb, and a guy with a smartphone right behind him.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

Holy crap that's perfect, an old-timey reporter complete with hat, press-card and flashbulb, and a guy with a smartphone right behind him.
I didn't read many comics from the early days, but FF is what I imagine they're like. It's a lot of fun to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

BlueDestiny posted:

I can just imagine him saying that in Lemongrab's voice.
From now on i'm going to imagine everything Namor says in Lemongrab's voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

• Locked thread