Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
You mean MMO HMO and D&D are different :monocle:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
Here, I did a thing.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

Humboldt squid posted:

Good job Photoshopping a cartoon character with a gun standing over a photo of a real-life dead human being you idiot. GOLD loving STAR.

EDIT: Go back to GBS. Go back to 4chan. Go back to whatever forum you come from where it's permissible to use the photograph of some other mother's son, no different from you save fate, lying dead and abandoned on the ground, a victim of the violence and mass insanity of war for a loving pop culture reference joke. Go back to whatever forum allows you the callousness to complete neo-colonialism's destruction of a human being with one final indignity, that allows you to demonstrate that even death can't save you from exploitation.

I thought it was pretty funny

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

This is Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone...
Grimey Drawer

Humboldt squid posted:

Good job Photoshopping a cartoon character with a gun standing over a photo of a real-life dead human being you idiot. GOLD loving STAR.

EDIT: Go back to GBS. Go back to 4chan. Go back to whatever forum you come from where it's permissible to use the photograph of some other mother's son, no different from you save fate, lying dead and abandoned on the ground, a victim of the violence and mass insanity of war for a loving pop culture reference joke. Go back to whatever forum allows you the callousness to complete neo-colonialism's destruction of a human being with one final indignity, that allows you to demonstrate that even death can't save you from exploitation.

Why are you so upset? It's just a dead guy.

Inspiration for Richard Harrow?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Obama holding the granddaughter of the principal killed in the Sandy Hook shooting.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Rand alPaul posted:

Obama holding the granddaughter of the principal killed in the Sandy Hook shooting.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Humboldt squid posted:

I envy your ability to feel outrage at that. I merely thought it a flat joke. I wonder what that says about us as people, if anything.

I threw this at someone on facebook who was being outraged at people taking potshots at you yanks. I daily curse my idiocy in deciding to study warcrimes with a focus on children.

The worst aren't the ones that die though. It's the ones that survive, but return to it. Because they don't believe that their lives at peace are any better.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ultimateforce posted:

Here, I did a thing.

This is perfect for my Facebook feed, no one can shut up about Morgan Freeman's comments on the shooting.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

Looks like Ellen/Bieber fans and NFL fans have something they can agree on -- GET OFF MY TEEVEE OBAMA!!

http://deadspin.com/5968935/take-that-friend of the family-off-the-tv-we-wanna-watch-football-idiots-respond-to-nbc-pre+empting-sunday-night-football

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Really? Is this anti-feminism comic literally using decorative objects for its example?

The Big L
May 8, 2008
I feel you Humboldt squid. I too am appalled that there would be photoshopped pictures depicting things that could be described as being "something awful" on the website somethingawful.com - This website would never allow or even encourage people to make light of the death and suffering of others, right?

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
Cool thing that you view the entirety of the forum's humor off of boring GBS posts that are years old. Maybe you should post some fiestacat with those.

Now some boring LF posts that were hosted on the front page years ago.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

I wish I could find the libertarian one, but I don't remember the name. :smith:

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

itskage posted:

Really? Is this anti-feminism comic literally using decorative objects for its example?

Are you being ironic? That comic was drawn by Judy Horacek who identifies as a feminist and I don't know how you could read an anti-feminist message out of that.

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc&t=22s

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mJLr-Ai1mM

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
From the comments section regarding Oklahoma's new law to drug test welfare recipients.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

The Big L posted:

I feel you Humboldt squid. I too am appalled that there would be photoshopped pictures depicting things that could be described as being "something awful" on the website somethingawful.com - This website would never allow or even encourage people to make light of the death and suffering of others, right?

I was sure this post was going to be funny & smart, but you stopped at only one layer of sarcasm.

A work of art from Chris Muir.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"Soviet poet Jewgeni Dolmatowski carrying his trophy: the cast head of Adolf Hitler, Berlin - 1945"

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

Hahahahahaha it's funny because they're poor

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Man, how did you miss one of the best Dinosaurs Attack! cards?

az jan jananam
Sep 6, 2011
HI, I'M HARDCORE SAX HERE TO DROP A NICE JUICY TURD OF A POST FROM UP ON HIGH
Pakistani children holding vigil for the Connecticut massacre

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

Bathtub Cheese fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Dec 17, 2012

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice

Earth fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jun 18, 2014

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:
Fox "news" :lol:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice

Earth fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jun 18, 2014

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Rand alPaul posted:

Obama killing innocent people, including children.

NathanScottPhillips
Jul 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6PeC6NTnpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlZX9jMFJZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vPlaWSKDMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDs-yGTdPFo

az jan jananam
Sep 6, 2011
HI, I'M HARDCORE SAX HERE TO DROP A NICE JUICY TURD OF A POST FROM UP ON HIGH

Mother Jones has some other revealing gun ads: http://www.motherjones.com/media/2012/12/gun-ads-bushmaster-mattel?page=2

Also, a Christmas message from the Israeli Embassy

az jan jananam fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Dec 17, 2012

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

also:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Oh poo poo guys, Forest Whitaker is coming for our guns!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:laffo: The video uploader's avatar is the Algiz rune symbol for the National Alliance.

As well as the symbol for the Cosmotheism religion, founded by William Luther Pierce, founder of said pseudo-religion and author of "The Turner Diaries", the book that is said to have inspired Timothy McVeigh and published by the National Alliance's book publication.

NathanScottPhillips
Jul 23, 2009

Crasscrab posted:

:laffo: The video uploader's avatar is the Algiz rune symbol for the National Alliance.

As well as the symbol for the Cosmotheism religion, founded by William Luther Pierce, founder of said pseudo-religion and author of "The Turner Diaries", the book that is said to have inspired Timothy McVeigh and published by the National Alliance's book publication.

Oh drat and blast! That invalidates my entire argument!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPnR147Js70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh3oRlJ4X4I

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Crasscrab posted:

The life rune is a common one with neo-Nazis and other white supremacists. Here's Volksfront's take on it:

As I recall, the original Nazis used it as well as a sort of second-order symbol, behind the swastika and SS lightning bolts.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
St Matthew in the City have put up their annual Christmas billboard:

Last year's got torn down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

NathanScottPhillips posted:

Oh drat and blast! That invalidates my entire argument!

You're right! It certainly doesn't look good for you when you support something held dear by murdering fascists. Maybe there's a reason that's the type of person that takes up that banner?

• Locked thread