Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

cbx posted:

Hey Smasher. Your Cubs just put together a 52 million dollar contract for a slightly above-average innings-eater. What say you on this development?

If the Cubs had any real pitching prospects, which we don't, maybe my analysis would be different, but unless you really want to lose 100 games every year, and even a rebuilding team doesn't, then you need real, Major League pitchers, and Jackson, for better or worse, is nothing more or less than that. The Cubs have plenty of money, and no pitchers, so, no, I'm not going to get worked up over this deal.

Besides, your Tigers spent $80 to get Anibal Sanchez, who is only marginally better than Jackson, so don't get too high and mighty.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Believe it or not, I like E. Jackson too. I liked him when he was with the Tigers, liked him with the Nats this past season, and I'll root for him on the Cubs. He's like a younger Octavio Dotel. He's good enough to win, but not memorable enough to stick with any one team.

I just wanted to say something baseball related to let you know I haven't abandoned you.

Also, I blame Zack Greinke for the Tigers shelling out 80 million for Sanchez. Sanchez has decent peripheral numbers but has been on poo poo teams for most of his career. Plus, he can be worryingly inconsistent, which is what non-brainwashed Tigers fans like myself saw when he first arrived here after the trade last season. BUT. loving Greinke pulled off that monster of a contract, and the domino effect insured that each pitcher afterwards got more than they deserve. See Sanchez and Jackson. Sanchez was at best a 55 million dollar pitcher, but right now he's making Verlander money. Jackson should've been down at 3 years-35 mill. drat supply/demand economics.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

I would love to learn about the Golden Dawn of Greece. Voting A.

Also, it's time for reactionary lineup changes! Woo!

code:
LF - Henderson
CF - Lankford
3B - Molitor
RF - Berkman
1B - Gonzalez
C  - Lombardi
2B - Pedroia
DH - Biggio
SS - Rollins
Make Berra the personal catcher for Oswalt.

e: Shows what I know for skimming the last obit update. I'm a sorry LP reader.

mentholmoose fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Dec 21, 2012

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
C :colbert:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Front page = more important. B

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

quote:

Analysis

So, what are you going to do when your team stops hitting .322?

Scapegoat Bellhorn, then slowly collapse like a flan in a cupboard.

Well, I can't tinker too much with success. Ride the hot hand at short with Scooter, DL Larkin, call up Crosetti.

Neo-fascists are too depressing, but Il Cavaliere's always good for a wry chuckle. B.

Anyway, I have this '64 Dick Allen in his Rookie of the Year season. Both OPS+ and wRC+ of 162 that year. Can play a number of positions, and while Mogul does not rank him highly, there is an avalanche of justification for a rating challenge; I have not done so in the past for political reasons. What am I bid? Shortstops receive extra weight.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
B.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...

Well, this has gotten depressing. Still, sample size and opponents, so trying not to panic. But, screw it, PANIC MOVES!

Clippard to CL, Sale to LR, Storen up from AAA for SR; Brian Roberts to AAA to make room on the 25-man
Pagliaroni to AAA, Burgess up

Vs. RHP
2B Morgan
CF Averill
RF Clemente
DH Stargell
1B Konerko
SS Mora
LF Harper
3B Zimmerman
C Burgess

Vs. LHP
2B Morgan
LF Morse
RF Clemente
DH Stargell
C Lopez
SS Mora
1B Konerko
CF Werth
3B Zimmerman

Oh, and obit vote: B Gotta find out about Berlusconi! Also, have my stadium rename the lights "Ivory Towers of Strasburg." Maybe that'll help his confidence.

Faustoan Bargain fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 21, 2012

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Voting B because why get mad at one European conservative throwback when he can shake the paper in apoplectic rage at two? (Also I think the FT don't have their front page articles continue into interior pages.)

Oh Appling, why does Mogul treat you with such disdain.

So that puts Garciaparra at SS and I'll throw Sam Rice at 1B because, welp. Let me see how disastrous my Niekro experiment is before making pitching changes.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

kw0134 posted:

Voting B because why get mad at one European conservative throwback when he can shake the paper in apoplectic rage at two? (Also I think the FT don't have their front page articles continue into interior pages.)

The Earth-2 Version does. Also, the pages are tinted green instead of salmon.

Viscount Slim
Mar 9, 2012
Χρυσή Αυγή wants to take back Constantinople Istanbul for Greece, and are truly colossal fuckheads. Also, JRPGs are stultifyingly ridiculous and foreshadow the death of creativity. I guess that leaves a creepy billionaire demagogue. B.

Feller works, Sudden Sam doesn't. Send him down. Push Greinke to the five slot, use Messersmith in fourth, Dennis Leonard to long relief.

Poor Ted Williams. Student should have traded him to Marauder when he had the chance.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I am clearly a man who is in this league for the long run. Very slowly-but surely-I will continue to make more teams and each one will improve by 5 wins or so until I win the championship! You're all foolish pawns trapped in my seventh dimensional chess board!

Also B.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
As much as it would amuse me to see the anguish on Smasher's face by voting C, I am still too much of a nice guy. So Mark Grace is going to amuse himself on the prospect of Berlusconi coming back.

Also I'm currently studying the Cultists team in order to understand how they became such a behemoth and whether selling my soul may yield the same results to me. So far I haven't come to a conclusion.

Shadow gamer
Jul 24, 2008

I PASSED UP A BARGAIN

I wish I could empty quote this.

Also my team is awful...

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
B and C, gently caress you Smasher (I don't mean it, it's the wothdrawl talking, sorry!). Also, what the sweet Christ is up with Tereseau and Axford's ERAs?

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010

ForeverBWFC posted:

Also, what the sweet Christ is up with Tereseau and Axford's ERAs?
Well, in Axford's case, it looks like he's only pitched one short outing that he got smacked around in (getting 1 out while giving up 2 runs) and Tereseau has had 2 or 3 consecutive bad starts. That happens over the course of the season and it should level out (unless Mogul thinks they're bad players). In general, I'd say your team ERA is on the high side, but, drat, it's still nearly a half run better than the league average. So maybe there's been a influx of high-powered offenses into the SL this season.

Voting B for the obit story.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp

Woop woop! Champions! It's a great day for the Arguments. Truly, the Snuffster is living large and in charge.

Oh, and it can hardly be considered my fault that two of my starting pitchers are injured. At least Tim is doing me proud: when Clemens returns, move Tim into the no. 4 slot and return Stottlemeyer to the bullpen.

And Silvio Berlusconi is a dickhead. Mark Grace is more interested in the Golden Dawn: A

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Hey, I'm feeling kind of down today, so I think that I'm going to take the day off from this LP.

See you guys tomorrow.

Shadow gamer
Jul 24, 2008

I PASSED UP A BARGAIN
Feel better. I really do Love this LP.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
The apocalypse is upon us!

But for reals, take the time off if you need it. The LP really owns.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Hey, I'm feeling kind of down today, so I think that I'm going to take the day off from this LP.

See you guys tomorrow.

I hope it wasn't the thought of my impending lineup changes! :sympathy:

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Going to vote for A.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

No smasher hope you're ok! I just spent 50 quid in an hour on booze and that made me feel better. Maybe ho out and get drunk woth both of your mates and you'll feel less down?

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

It's more a matter of this thread starting to feel like a job more than a hobby, so I figured a day off might help.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Smasher Dynamo posted:

It's more a matter of this thread starting to feel like a job more than a hobby, so I figured a day off might help.

Fair enough! You need a hand and i'm sure we can help out! We love you dude!

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Take as many days off as you need. Enjoy Christmas and the end of year and refill those tanks of yours if need be. Us impatient fools can wait. You're doing a bang up job anyway even moreso with an almost daily updating schedule.

CVE fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 22, 2012

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.
A, the ongoing struggles in Greece are of paramount importance, and knowledge is power.

Also, I'm making a minor lineup change. Swap Red Schoendienst and Brooks Robinson in the order. Schoendienst needs a kick in the rear end and maybe dropping him down to the 9 hole will do the trick.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Smasher Dynamo posted:

There's no interleague, so could you like pass off one of the leagues to someone else so you have to do 50% less work? That could help.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

CraigK posted:

There's no interleague, so could you like pass off one of the leagues to someone else so you have to do 50% less work? That could help.

The problem with that is that I'd need to find someone who:

A. Isn't a current owner
B. Has the technical skills necessary to run half of the Super-League
C. Can consistently pump out an update every other day.

Based on my experiences delegating the Expansion Cup, that's asking a lot of a person.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Normally I would step up but recently I took a job working stock at Macy's. During the Christmas season.

...My heart hurts every day, my feet are crippled, and I'm only getting paid 7.75 an hour. But it's money. A little bit of money.

Needless to say, I have no time for myself anymore, and I wouldn't be able to put out updates.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Yeah, take whatever time you need, Smasher. I'm sure no-one would be aggrieved if you took a Christmas break, even.

Boring and probably ineffective lineup changes for when you're back. Cooper in for Bumgarner, Sandoval up from the minors to replace Bell in his half of that platoon. Boggs is still being good, so he can stay.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Break Over!

Smasher League Week 4 Injury Report

Barons
Buddy Bell (3B) (Sneak Attack by Gul Dukat) - 16 days

Philadelphia Failures
Rickey Henderson (LF) (Came within 30 feet of Chris Pronger) - 65 days

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Super-League VIII, Dynamo League Week 4: I should have taken a longer break

Games of the Week

Don May posted:

BANGERS EDGE TORNADOS 3-2

Fukuoka- The Tornados are considered one of the better up-and-coming teams, an expansion club that might, with some time and luck, grow into a Super-League Champion. On the other hand, the Finger-Bangers are one of only two original franchises left, the oldest of the old guard, and the only surviving franchise to have won a Super-League championship. In a better world, the young upstarts would rally to defeat the stodgy old-timer, signalling the beginning of a new era.

Well, that almost happened.

With Joss dominating, Marauder struck by him in the ninth inning of a tied 1-1 game, saving his relievers for a still-hypothetical tenth inning. The Tornados seized the opportunity, and Snider led off with a double before being driven home by two successive fielder's choices. The Tornados now had a 2-1 lead, and would only have to hold on for three more outs to take the game.

John Hiller came on to get the save, and was greeted by the Bangers' Duke Snider hitting a single to put the tying run on first. Berra then lined out. Hiller, hoping for a double-play to end the game, pitched to contact against Pop Lloyd, and was rewarded with a Lloyd single to shallow left, putting runners at first and second with only one out. That brought up the pitcher's spot and Marauder brought in Lance Berkman to pinch-hit for Joss. Hiller, clearly off his game by this point, hung a curve on the first pitch of the at-bat, which Berkman hit off the wall to score both Snider and Lloyd and end the game, with the Bangers taking a 3-2 decision.

UltimoDragonQuest, owner of the Tornados and reputed master of the forbidden dance, was not happy, "Some day, friendo, your luck will change, and when it does, I shall be there, dancing on your team's grave, whether it be metaphorical or otherwise. My hombre, you have made a powerful enemy today by sweeping my team, and soon, perhaps manyana. Yes, there will be reckoning. And, until then, adios, muchacho!"

This puzzled Marauder for many reasons, "First off, I will admit to not being a student of the Hispanic languages, but I don't think that anything my opponent said made any sense whatsoever. And as to his team being any kind of threat to mine, I find such a notion risible. Mine is not a team that is challenged by the greenhorned and newly born upon this league. No, mine is a team that teams spend years preparing to challenge, only to them be smashed to tiny pieces upon the anvil of my lineup. I cannot imagine the Tornados are any different but, should they somehow make it to the playoffs, I suppose that will be the place for me to more thoroughly dismantle their team. Until then, I suggest they prepare themselves for such a humiliation. And, if I do it right, it'll be the last humiliation they'll ever feel.."

The European and United States titles, by virtue of this win by the Finger-Bangers, will be retain at least until next week.

Box Score

Don May posted:

PESSIMISTS DEFEAT PESSIMISM, ALSO COBURNS

Fort Sumner- The best account of the game comes from BearDrivingTruck himself, so I'll let him tell you the story...

"So, we were getting ready to lose again, because that's all we're good for, and then Mel Ott hits a leadoff home run in the top of the ninth to tie the game at four, but then, because our teams sucks so much, we couldn't score another run, meaning that all we accomplished was making sure that we'd getting beaten in dramatic fashion later on.

"So, we get out of the ninth inning barely, and then gently caress up the top of the tenth, scoring no runs, but the Coburns gently caress it up too, so that doesn't get us anywhere. In the top of the eleventh, I put in Grantham to pinch hit, and he somehow hits a home run even though he completely and totally sucks at every he does. Which is awesome, but, again, we suck, so we can't score any other runs.

"Anyway, I'm hoping we can pull ourselves together, but then the first hitter of their half of the inning gets to second when Matt Williams, who's probably the worst player in history, manages to gently caress up a simple throw to first, and now they've got a guy on second with no outs. So, we're hosed, and I just want my team to let them score two runs so we can just go home and feel bad where other people can't see us. But, they can't even gently caress that up, and they only let one run score, meaning the game has to continue.

"A couple of innings later, we some how win when Bill Terry, who's completely overrated and shouldn't even be in the Hall of Fame, decides that with one out and runners on the corner, he's going to sac bunt. Which is stupid, and was never going to work. But it did, and we scored, but we ere still hosed.

"See, I had run out of good, well, not good, of course, more like 'only mostly terrible' relievers way before then, so I had to trust Atlee Hammaker to get the save. You know, the player so comically terrible that his...or her only distinguishing feature was that Smasher decided to pretend that he was really a woman...or something, I'm never exactly clear on 90% of what Smasher writes anyway.

"So, he somehow goes in there, and despite completely sucking, somehow gets the save, and we win, which just means that now people expect us to win, and it's going to be even more humiliating when we lose 100 games this season. It's really, really, really going to suck. I'm going to go home and listen to The Cure for ten hours, because at least they get it, man!"

Box Score

Hardcore Title Defense

: So, how was your break?
: Grumble.
: At least you don't feel any worse!
: And we're back with more Hardcore Title Defenses! The Unicorns have already made two successful defenses, but can they keep that streak alive against the Bulldogs?
: It seems likely they can. The Bulldogs' biggest problem is that they're slightly-above average or worse at every position in their lineup. They don't have any real great offensive players, and even if they did, their defense still wouldn't be very good. They're not a terrible team, but I think the Unicorns are better, and they're at home.
: The Unicorns will win Game 1 at least, as Deacon Phillippe throws a complete game, and the Bulldogs would now have to win both of the remaining games to take the Hardcore title.

: And the Unicorns win this one in extra innings, and they'll retain the Hardcore Title again!
: This was a close one, and a game that the Bulldogs could have won, but, looking at their lineup, they don't have a lot of good contact hitters, with only Gehringer and Collins having good contact skills. Against a deadballer like Leever, that's an insurmountable obstacle.

: The Bulldogs avoid the sweep with a slightly better offensive performance here, but the Unicorns will keep their title.
: Unsurprisingly, the Bulldogs picked up a bit once they got to face a liveball-era pitcher, but a lot of Super-League teams can pull out deadball pitchers against them, so this problem isn't going away.

: The Unicorns become the first team to make three consecutive Hardcore Title defenses, and they'll try for four against the Dubai Dervishes.
: The Dervishes came into this season with a lot of momentum, but lost almost all of it when the Bangers swept them in the first week of the season and took the European and United States Championships from them. I bet Beet would like to poach the Hardcore Title here to get his team pointed in the right direction.
: And the look fired up, scoring 13 runs in the first game to crush the Unicorns 13-2 and put themselves in great position to win the title.
: The Dervishes roster, as last year, combines good offense and great defense to support merely adequate pitching.

: And the Unicorns come back to take Game 2, and send this title bout to a decisive third game.
: And that's the greatest weakness of the Dervishes, their offense isn't overpowering, and neither is their pitching. If one part of their team isn't clicking, then it all kind of falls apart.

: And the Dervishes get to Deacon Phillippe, and hold off a Unicorns comeback, and they will be your new Hardcore Champions!
: Close game, but the Dervishes were able to do just enough to pull it out, and, thanks to their stronger bullpen, they win the game, and the series.

: And that will do it for this week. The Dervishes are your new Hardcore Champions, and will make their first defense next week against the Imperialists in Burma. If they win, they face the current Intercontinental Champion Unspecifieds for a four-game set in Dubai. If they lose, the Imperialists will defend the title in Rochester against the Generics. You could miss it, but could you live with yourself if you did?

Analysis

If only Clark could really play LF, he'd be playing there in your real lineup.

Also, Neagle finally gives up a run (four, actually), but throws another complete game victory in the process. Astounding!

Analysis

Is Hornsby having a bad season so far? Kind of. He's not making great contact with the ball, but he's already drawn 15 walks in 21 games, and if he can keep that up, you can live with a mediocre BA.

Analysis

The misery continues, although, since you had road series against the two teams with the best records in your league, I'm not sure what else could have been expected.

Analysis

Well, you lost every game this week. That was bad. It might be time for Steve to save the day. Incidentally, there's been a lot of debate about how to use him, but, to me, it seems pretty clear that the best way to put him in your lineup is to use him to rest other starters who are tired or sore.

Analysis

Hunter has actually been decent in his last two starts, so that's good at least.

Analysis

No fundamental flaws with your team, it probably just needs more time.

Analysis

The Dervishes get a new title! And they continue to gain strength! All is well is the Burj Dervish!

Analysis

Nothing is working right for your team, but those things tend to even out eventually.

Analysis

It can't get much worse! Also, Dawson was probably never going to work out great, but since you don't have another decent CF on hand, might as well see if he gets a bit better.

Analysis

The Bangers were due for one of those weeks where they just killed everyone to remind the other teams that they can.

Analysis

Decent week, but it's becoming all too clear that this team is just one starter short of a full rotation.

Analysis

The pitching is there (except for Morris), the hitting...not so much.

Analysis

Time for another comeback, I guess.

Analysis

Can anything stop them?

Analysis

At least Joe Torre is almost back.

Analysis

Oh, great, the annoying lineup tweaks you're making appear to have some positive effect on your team...meaning that you're going to do more of them in the future.

I didn't take a long enough break.

Standings and Leaders

A. Turn to A-12 to learn more about the rise of the Golden Dawn in Greece! - 4 votes

B. Read the story on the front page about Berlusconi's political comeback! - 10 votes

C. I totally read every loving jRPG LP without irony, but I find this baseball fanfiction to be totally lame and risible, but Mark Grace is such a lame character compared to Tidus...who I totally only like ironically! - 3 votes

: Oh, I see three of you picked the comedy option, eh? You think that's funny? You think that's loving funny? I'll show you just how loving funny that is!

Mark Grace grabbed his Gunbat, a weapon that combined the power of a baseball bat with the range of a revolver. it was up to him and his as-yet unrecruited party to stop Silvio Berlusconi from talking over Italy and awakening the world-destroying Yaltbothener from its eternal slumber in order to use its power to conquer the universe.

But, if he was going to get to Neo-Rome in order to save the world, first Mark Grace would need to sneak into the airport from the sewers under Earth-2 Chicago. The bad news is that the sewers were infested with giga-rats, mecha-snakes, and even the deadly coyotecoon, which, ironically, was more closely related to a house cat than either a coyote or a raccoon. The good news, though, was that these creatures would drop gold, health items and, rarely, silver candles, which can be used to forge rare items at the blacksmith.

Mark Grace stopped at the item store, he was going to need to get stocked up for this journey, that was for sure. He spent 20 GP on a pair of hi-potions, and spent some skill points to improve his Gunbat attack level. He also sold the copy of the Financial Times that, given the new scope of his quest, was completely immaterial.

But what now?

DECISION TIME

Will Mark Grace...

A. Fight through the sewers to reach the airport!

B. Embark on the Coyotecoon-raising sidequest!

C. Get a gyros!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
C GET GYROS DAMNIT!

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
The tragic thing is the 4 guys I picked up in the offseason (Odell Hale notwithstanding) are doing pretty well-excellent.

Give Jackson, Lajoie and Carter a day off, replace them with Evans, Raines and Cooper respectively.

For the obit, B.

Monicro fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Dec 23, 2012

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
C I guess I'dsettle for a kebab? A burger? Whatever works

Gyros are Doner Kebabs, so get me some of those.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Dec 23, 2012

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Gyro time!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Sidequest!
B
Eddie Mathews is already breaking down. :sigh:
Morneau in as #8 hitter, playing 1st base. Pujols stays in the lineup and moves to 3B. Rest of the lineup, figure it out or I'm summoning the Joba!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
Sewer levels are the worst.

What I'm saying is A.