Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Elysiume posted:

At least it was an in-story reason that we won't get to see the meeting instead of a focus shift. On the other hand, that probably means it'll be delayed more.

Aren't the kids+trolls supposed to be coming into their session tomorrow?

Granted, a day in Homestuck usually lasts on average probably somewhere in the ballpark of between 5 months and a couple years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

So who was it here who posted the Homestuck Fiasco playset? I've been editing it and I want to run it on this stream tomorrow night, and I want to give you credit!

RunningBuffet
Oct 25, 2007

Technique posted:

So the new TF2 update hit and I had to do this. I am sorry.

I nearly missed this in the Calliope update frenzy and oh god, it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.

Speaking of the update frenzy, I just love how even when she's completely flipping the gently caress out she's still so utterly polite. And I really do hope the meeting of the kids isn't delayed too much longer, augh. Ah well, I still hope the reveal of Dirk's sprite will make up for the wait.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Rose and Roxy's goofy smiles are freaking adorable.

We're probably going to keep with Roxy and have her wake up to learn whatever it is the Batterwitch wants her to do.

siotle
Nov 2, 2012

Stop that.
If what Calliope is doing works, the amount of hate she gets will spike. :P

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Meenah yet again proves herself the best in any iteration. :allears:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Oh my loving god.

Meenah.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
The Daedric reads, of course, YOURE WELCOME.

Funny how that one never gets old.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

So this is what it's like to be in love with a fictional character. Oh, Meenah :allears:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Meenah is the best, in any iteration.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Man, Fish Hitler is the best Hitler.

e. Well okay, second best after Pope Weedlord BonerHitler. But hey, she cracks the top 3.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Dec 21, 2012

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Oh Meena, never change, in whichever iteration you're in! :allears:

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
The dolphins, oh my god the dolphins.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Mince Pieface posted:

So who was it here who posted the Homestuck Fiasco playset? I've been editing it and I want to run it on this stream tomorrow night, and I want to give you credit!

That'd be me! :3:
Yay someone's going to get to play it! I'd love to see what you did with it, and I'm definitely going to watch that livestream.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Mince Pieface posted:

You got a ballpark time for when you'll start? I remain interested in Homestuck RPG systems and it'd be neat to see how it plays!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Blingee is back. In folder form.

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Meenah, why are you the best character?

ShardPhoenix
Jun 15, 2001

Pickle: Inspected.

Cavatica posted:

Meenah, why are you the best character?
Because she allows goons to vicariously live out their fantasies of giving no fucks?

(ok to be fair I like her too, but still).

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Looks like Andrew enjoyed Promstuck. :v:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Roxy, no! How can you hate her? You can both share the coveted position of "the best"! There's room enough at the top for (almost) eveyone!

Spellman
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yml7sYYlmQ

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Not as much exposition from Calliope as I was expecting, but now it looks like we will be getting much better exposition! I have no problems with this.

We'll have to wait for a while to see if Calliope has the Bad Movie ending I predicted, though.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Oh my god I was so overtaken by joy due to Troll Blingee I totally failed to notice the dolphins and happy sealife print background.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Why must Hussie make his villains so likable? First Caliborn, now Sea Hitler. :argh:

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

Prison Warden posted:

You got a ballpark time for when you'll start? I remain interested in Homestuck RPG systems and it'd be neat to see how it plays!

I'm guessing it will be the final game in stream starting around 9 pm Pacific after the Fate Core play test. I'll give you a shout out FewtureMD, and post the update I made when I make the final tweak today

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This is so tacky and ridiculous that I bet Lord English would never want to touch it, let alone open and read it.

vvvv That's a different kind of tacky. More technicolor seizure, less girly tinsel.

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Dec 21, 2012

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Cat Mattress posted:

This is so tacky and ridiculous that I bet Lord English would never want to touch it, let alone open and read it.

On the other hand, that coat he wears...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Blingee knows no beginning and no end.

Blingee is eternal.

Blingee was already here.

(Specifically, before your 'Promstuck'.)

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years

Captain Oblivious posted:

On the other hand, that coat he wears...

Is pimp as hell in the best kind of worst way. I'd expect no less from a motherfucker who wears suspenders so casually.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

PleasingFungus posted:

Blingee knows no beginning and no end.

Blingee is eternal.

Blingee was already here.

(Specifically, before your 'Promstuck'.)

Sure, but Shelley (deudlyFirearms), the artist of promstuck is also the provider of Calliope's art, so he's undoubtedly aware of it.

Seems like a case could be made that it's a slight reference (not just blingees, but a character blingeeing something that shouldn't be possible to). Hussie has referenced fandom trends before- let's not forget pantskat.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey I got something in the mail today.

it is so goddamn soft, you guys. :stonk:

I gotta admit, I'm a little floored by the Condesce being literally exactly like Meenah. I dunno why, but for some reason, I expected a bunch of classy queenly behavior. Can't say this doesn't make waaaaaaaay more sense though. :v:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

RandallODim posted:

Roxy, no! How can you hate her? You can both share the coveted position of "the best"! There's room enough at the top for (almost) eveyone!

A hate that spans the multiverse~ :allears:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

VJeff posted:

Oh my god that looks fluffy as hell. I really hope they put them up in the WP store next year.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Technique posted:

Oh my god that looks fluffy as hell. I really hope they put them up in the WP store next year.

It is so loving fluffy.

Also about twice as big as I expected it to be.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Mazerunner posted:

not just blingees, but a character blingeeing something that shouldn't be possible to

Yeah, the impossible animated gif joke is what made me think it might be an oblique reference. Plus yeah I mean the artist is Shelby so thats probably something too.

VJeff posted:

I'm mad jealous.

I'd be even more mad jealous if you got a Senator Lemonsnout, though. :3:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

VJeff posted:

It is so loving fluffy.

Also about twice as big as I expected it to be.

Can you post a comparison picture with some other object of recognizable size? Now i'm curious about how big they are, I expected them to be kinda small.

god i regret not ponying up for one in the kickstarter

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

VJeff posted:

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait! Hope mine gets here soon!

The Condesce keeps making me think maybe she's not so bad... and then I remember all the really terrible things she's done.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Haha, a plush toy "for ages 15 and up".

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

VJeff posted:

Sup Pyralspite buddy! I can confirm that he is, in fact, fluffy and cuddly as heck. I find myself constantly picking him up and like petting and hugging him. It's a little weird because I'm not usually like that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Technique posted:

Can you post a comparison picture with some other object of recognizable size? Now i'm curious about how big they are, I expected them to be kinda small.

god i regret not ponying up for one in the kickstarter

Sure. Since it's from a video game kickstarter and they were the closest things in the room, I grabbed a bunch of gaming implements. Here y'go.

It's kinda funny, the controller fits there pretty much perfectly.