Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

ultimateforce posted:

I got a new job and our shop has a waiting room. The boss said I could store a few arcade machines there if I bought them. I am looking for two machines, any Initial D (twin or single) version 3 or higher, and any Dance Dance Revolution machine (Extreme preferred). I might pick up something like a Daytona USA machine because they seems to be really cheap.

Any advice on where to start looking? I actually found a decently priced Initial D on Craigslist but I doubt that's the best place to start.

Also, any advice on alternate racing games to try? Sit down of course.

Edit: I think this counts as retro!

There actually is an arcade thread (although the first page shows up as malware, and my browser won't let me see it). Miyamotos RGB NES was the last person to post in it. I'm not saying discussion should move there, it's pretty dead, it's more that you might find good resources there http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2860258&pagenumber=35#lastpost

Craigslist, KLOV, eBay, look for auctions in your area. Google search arcade distributors, as well, they sell old machines. http://shmups.system11.org/ and http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/ are forums full of arcade collectors, but usually standard 4/6 button machines.

Anything that can still make a decent profit on-location is going to cost a lot more. I don't know where DDR and Initial D fall in this, but light gun games generally do.

If you've got cash to blow, F-Zero AX Deluxe edition, in the rotating chair is awesome.
If you're willing to get a driving game that's not a racing game, Lucky and Wild is really tough to beat.
If you're willing to import from Japan, or want to setup / organize a group buy, I hear http://www.coinopexpress.com/ is a good source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insidius
Jul 21, 2009

What a guy!
Awesome thread, finally finished reading it.

I have a fairly ok retro collection as ok as you can have with Australia and its pricing. I probably dont collect for the reason that most do. Mine stems from the fact that as a child not only was my family poor but I was also disallowed any great time for games because my parents were told by the doctors that allowing me to play games for more than 15 minutes at a time would cause me to become too hyper.

Anyhow long boring backstory over this thread is amazing. At the moment I just have a 68CM trinitron I use with the Snes and PSX both hooked in but I am becoming more and more interested in this xrgb-mini, wondering how useful it is with my hardware. I have a 50 Plasma at the moment but am thinking but upgrading to 60" but would like to get an idea first as to wether or not it would be worth it with a device like the xrgb. I like the trinitron but to be honest its heavy as sin and takes up a LOT of room. Primary systems I would use are the Snes/PSX/N64.

I have some decent gear here but I only really collect systems I actually play. SNES/PSX/Amiga500/Nomad/GameGear etc.

Problem is collecting in Australia can be very expensive, very jealous of some of the posts coming in from Americans here regarding their amazing pick ups from OP shops and the like.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

ultimateforce posted:

Is this the right thread to talk about older arcade machines or did I miss the right one?

You know what, this is sort of a catch-all thread, for anything that's not current gen or has it's own thread already. I think there's a GOG.com thread, but we still see some good old PC game discussion go on in here.

Our primary focus is mostly retro consoles and their games but anything related to gaming of the old times is cool in here. Or at least older than 6-10 years.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

insidius posted:

Awesome thread, finally finished reading it.

I have a fairly ok retro collection as ok as you can have with Australia and its pricing. I probably dont collect for the reason that most do. Mine stems from the fact that as a child not only was my family poor but I was also disallowed any great time for games because my parents were told by the doctors that allowing me to play games for more than 15 minutes at a time would cause me to become too hyper.

Anyhow long boring backstory over this thread is amazing. At the moment I just have a 68CM trinitron I use with the Snes and PSX both hooked in but I am becoming more and more interested in this xrgb-mini, wondering how useful it is with my hardware. I have a 50 Plasma at the moment but am thinking but upgrading to 60" but would like to get an idea first as to wether or not it would be worth it with a device like the xrgb. I like the trinitron but to be honest its heavy as sin and takes up a LOT of room. Primary systems I would use are the Snes/PSX/N64.

I have some decent gear here but I only really collect systems I actually play. SNES/PSX/Amiga500/Nomad/GameGear etc.

Problem is collecting in Australia can be very expensive, very jealous of some of the posts coming in from Americans here regarding their amazing pick ups from OP shops and the like.

I have a 50" plasma (Panasonic) and while it's a superb TV in its own right, the difference with an XRGB Mini is staggering. The XRGB Mini is useless for your Trinitron though.

ultimateforce posted:

Is this the right thread to talk about older arcade machines or did I miss the right one?

Buy anything and everything from lizardlick.com. I got these translucent buttons from them that are green, red, blue and yellow (each player is its own color) and they light up depending on what buttons are used in what games (ie: Donkey Kong only 1 button lights up, Street Fighter 2 all buttons light up).

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

I have a 50" plasma (Panasonic) and while it's a superb TV in its own right, the difference with an XRGB Mini is staggering. The XRGB Mini is useless for your Trinitron though.

Buy anything and everything from lizardlick.com. I got these translucent buttons from them that are green, red, blue and yellow (each player is its own color) and they light up depending on what buttons are used in what games (ie: Donkey Kong only 1 button lights up, Street Fighter 2 all buttons light up).

I think lizardlick pretty much went out of business a few months ago and burned a lot of people with unfulfilled orders.

fatpat268
Jan 6, 2011

That is something I was just looking for! Micro SD to half height SD adapter. Can't wait for that to come out!

There's this

http://www.amazon.com/The-MiniDrive...=I2DZ468OH2JIV7

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

:retrogames: option: Track down a Wreck-it Ralph cabinet Disney made to promo the movie, they made something like 12 of them. One was being sold on eBay a month or so back for $7500 or so.

F-Zero AX is probably one of the best ultra-rare games, but good luck finding one.

I got my XRGB working with S-Video/Composite finally, it just needed a firmware reset. It actually gave really solid output all-around, but only once configured correctly. There also seems to be a bit of a weird glitch for a specific setting in the XRGB firmware I'm using.

Basically the XRGB-3 will take anything pre-HDMI input-wise and output it like a champ over VGA or DVI (and DVI-to-HDMI, but apparently not all TVs will take the signal it outputs, as it won't have HDCP and other shortcomings). The XRGB-mini has a more limited input set (no VGA-in, for example) but has proper HDMI-out and seems to be a much more no-fuss solution.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Yo you're the man. Ordering one now; will provide trip report.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So I have a question about the 32X library. Other than Knuckles Chaotix and Kolibri, are there any other noteworthy games on the system? It also seems to have a very small library but alot of the games look like they're ports. Are there any on there that are possibly definitive versions of those games as well?

insidius
Jul 21, 2009

What a guy!

Cheers. Yeah I would only get the XRGB Mini if it was of a sufficient quality that I could warrant getting rid of the Trinitron. Seeing as everything at the moment is a composite hookup at best though that might not be much of an issue. I just defaulted to the Trinitron because I have always had one but I am finally looking to start conserving some space.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

ultimateforce posted:

Any advice on where to start looking? I actually found a decently priced Initial D on Craigslist but I doubt that's the best place to start.

http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/ mainly focuses on candy cabs, but their seller section also has a lot of other machines that go up from time to time. I've seen several Initial D Version 2 and 3 sets go for sale. Just note that a lot of their users are in Europe so you might have to either pay a lot for shipping or (preferably) just wait until a US-based seller lists something. Everyone there is extremely nice and helpful, too.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

univbee posted:

F-Zero AX is probably one of the best ultra-rare games, but good luck finding one.

There's twenty of them in the US. I had to look up information on it last night so that's fresh in my mind.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

WendigoJohnson posted:

So I have a question about the 32X library. Other than Knuckles Chaotix and Kolibri, are there any other noteworthy games on the system? It also seems to have a very small library but alot of the games look like they're ports. Are there any on there that are possibly definitive versions of those games as well?

Mortal Kombat 2 32x is the best home console port of MK2.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

univbee posted:

No, unfortuantely. There are three categories of PSP-compatible titles, each with their own matrix of what they will and won't work on:

PSP UMDs - These are the physical discs in the sort of white caddies, and require a PSP that isn't a PSP Go or PS Vita. The only English-released worthwhile game I can think of off the top of my head that isn't available as a PSN Download is Crisis Core: Final Fantasy.
PSN Mini - These are download-only games and are both very cheap (usually a few bucks on PSN, I think $10 max), and very small (they have a 100 meg game size limit). These will work on a PSP, a PS Vita, AND a PS3. There aren't any noteworthy games I'm aware of, they're common as freebies with a PlayStation Plus account.
PSN Downloadable full PSP games - These are download versions of games available on UMD. These will work on a PSP Go as well as a PS Vita (usually, there are Vita-incompatible exceptions), but will not run on a PS3, although they can be downloaded with a PS3 and transferred to a PSP from there.

Lumines and Mega Man Powered Up aren't available as downloads either. Lumines I can understand because of licensing issues, but there's a demo of Powered Up within Maverick Hunter X that works just fine, so that's just Capcom being dumb. Also DJ Max Fever used to be available but isn't now for no good reason, I guess Pentavision are just being a bunch of :hitler:s.

PSP was my favorite 7th generation system because of really groovy, unique little games like Lumines and DJ Max. Original GTA3-era games and all of the emulation prospects really helped it out, too. And now I'm really into my Vita because of its large number of older games with all of the DLC and more that just look beautiful on the machine. I've played MGS3, Disgaea 3, Mortal Kombat 9 and Persona 4 for the first time on the Vita.

Anyway I came here to talk about finding this You Don't Know Jack bundle at Goodwill today for $2.25:

And it is pretty neat but hey I love that ol' PSP.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Agrias120 posted:

GET EQUIPPED WITH: FEDEX BOX

What's this? Some sort of ancient script. I seem to remember my teachers in elementary school telling me about the lost art of "cursive." Maybe I can remember enough to decipher to truly retro letter:

code:
PACKING LIST:

1x: Remake of a last-ditch effort to stave off bankruptcy

1x: Remake of a game with an annoying leveling system

1x: Remake ofa game that sends you back to level 1

1x: Failed cash-in attempt that sold under 200 copies worldwide

1x: Depiction of Megaman and Crashman (or Clashman...)

Happy Holidays!	

-Kreeblah

Wait! There's more? The letter WASN'T THE RETRO GIFT!? Holy moly, Kreeblah you are SO AWESOME.

Final Fantasy 1,2 and 4 for the Wonderswan! They arrived JUST IN TIME! My girlfriend and I are exchanging gifts tomorrow evening and I just happen to have insider info that she is getting me a Wonderswan Color! And Final Fantasy 4 is my favorite in the series--and I love 1 and 2 because of their quirkiness. And all of them are CIB, too! :neckbeard:

How did you also know that I am a total geek over Perler Bead art?! AND I LOVE MEGAMAN (Crashman's stage haunted my dreams as a child :argh:)! This is going to be proudly displayed on my desk at work and anyone who doesn't know what it is doesn't get the designs they want from me.

I've never heard of Uncle Henry's Playhouse before, but your quip about it being a collosal failure has me very intrigued. Not to mention it's still factory shrinkwrapped. This is going to go on my gaming hall of fame shelf, it'll make for an awesome discussion piece. It's also reminded me that I've never played any of the games it has taken puzzles from, so I will have to do that this Winter.

Thanks again! You totally made my weekend!

Awesome! I'm glad you liked everything. I saw you had the Wonderswan Final Fantasies on your wishlist, so those seemed a safe bet. I wasn't sure about the Megaman thing or Uncle Henry's Playhouse, though, but I figured why not. :)

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

HKR posted:

I think lizardlick pretty much went out of business a few months ago and burned a lot of people with unfulfilled orders.
The site doesn't even exist anymore. Get parts from paradise arcade or focusattack

SassyRobot
Jan 19, 2007

ANGRY WASHING duh-duh duh-duh duh-DUH!

WendigoJohnson posted:

So I have a question about the 32X library. Other than Knuckles Chaotix and Kolibri, are there any other noteworthy games on the system?

It has a nice version of Virtua Racing which includes silly-rear end go-carts :toot:. It lacks the 'extra' tracks from the Saturn version but the GUI isn't a hosed-up mess. I'm also fond of Shadow Squadron and Tempo. Tempo's nowhere near as insane as the Saturn's Super Tempo but it's a decent platformer. There's also Star Wars Arcade which is (was?) semi-popular, too.

DOOM's kind of mutilated and is missing loads of sprites both for environments and enemies (they always look forward-facing even when they're not) but it plays nice. The SNES version gave me motion sickness but the 32x version is, at the very least, playable. The game end with a DOS prompt which is just cute :3:.

gently caress BC Racers, though.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ambitious Spider posted:

I thought I got a tracking number but when i punch it into the usps website it just tells me I have to get a return receipt at the post office.

:ohdearsass:

So apparently I'm just an idiot (never shipped anything like this before) and just copied my tracking number down incorrectly.

:doh:

Luckily I took a picture of it, and it says it was delivered today. Since today is a Sunday, I figure my Santee will get it tomorrow.

Anyway, in not SS news, anybody ever order from Game trog?

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

Nevermind about remote help for my Trinitron, it seems I was looking in the Sony DVD player code section and not the TV section. :downs: Now it works, now I can access the menus and adjust the settings, get rid of the "DISPLAY" text, and now that I have room and can stand a few more feet back from the TV.. It's starting to look better. Much better. More like I remembered from years ago.

And with three composite plugins, I can set up pretty much all of my current 8 to 16 bit systems up on it at once.

I'm pretty sure blowing money on a television almost exclusively for it's retro gaming properties is the first step into a larger world of :retrogames:, and I'm looking forward to it. ...After I recover from Christmas, anyway.

fatpat268
Jan 6, 2011

Midnight Raider posted:

I'm pretty sure blowing money on a television almost exclusively for it's retro gaming properties is the first step into a larger world of :retrogames:, and I'm looking forward to it. ...After I recover from Christmas, anyway.

How much did you actually spend on the trinitron?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

WendigoJohnson posted:

I kinda like Metal Head. I've heard the port of Blackthorne is the best looking version available, too.

SassyRobot posted:

The game end with a DOS prompt which is just cute :3:.

It only did that if you cheated, if I recall right.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

WendigoJohnson posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY 32X

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLAAAAAAAAAAM CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2no3h3h5O8

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Man I hope nobody is shelling out serious cash for Trinitrons because three dudes on Craigslist want me to come pick up their 37" Trinitrons for free.

Keyboard Kid
Sep 12, 2006

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno, you will won't.

ultimateforce posted:

I got a new job and our shop has a waiting room. The boss said I could store a few arcade machines there if I bought them. I am looking for two machines, any Initial D (twin or single) version 3 or higher, and any Dance Dance Revolution machine (Extreme preferred).

With DDR, I think anything from 3rd mix on until Supernova uses the same hardware, so an older mix would work. You can always find the disc images if you need them to upgrade. Also search for In The Groove, as upgrade cabinets use the same hardware (if you find a dedicated cabinet or 'dedicab' they're wayyy better but probably way out of the price you're looking for).

edit: there's probably some security dongles involved but there's probably ways around it. I'd look into this more before purchasing.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

WendigoJohnson posted:

It has a decent port of After Burner, probably the third best after SEGA Ages on the Saturn (which goes for $$) and Shenmue II.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

absolutely anything posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY 32X

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLAAAAAAAAAAM CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2no3h3h5O8

Never before has the 1990's been distilled into such a pure form. Why the hell did Scottie Pippin just destroy his living room out of the blue though?

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

The Ultima collection (1-9 and Underworld 1+2) is on sale for about 6 more hours on GOG.com. I've only ever played Ultima 9 and Ultima 3: Exodus on NES (I know, I know)--how do they stand up today? For $8.50 I figure I can't go wrong, but I might skip on getting 1-3 (and 4-6) if they're only really worth it for novelty.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

WendigoJohnson posted:

Never before has the 1990's been distilled into such a pure form. Why the hell did Scottie Pippin just destroy his living room out of the blue though?

That wasn't Scottie, that was one of Slam City With Scottie Pippen's fantastic original characters and they are all great and are in a great game. Get introduced to some of them over Slam City's original intro song rapped by Scottie Pippen (seriously).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEONTOhRIz8

Also the basketball lamp scene is never explained ever.

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Dec 24, 2012

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Agrias120 posted:

The Ultima collection (1-9 and Underworld 1+2) is on sale for about 6 more hours on GOG.com. I've only ever played Ultima 9 and Ultima 3: Exodus on NES (I know, I know)--how do they stand up today? For $8.50 I figure I can't go wrong, but I might skip on getting 1-3 (and 4-6) if they're only really worth it for novelty.

Ultima Underworld II is my favorite RPG of all time, so yeah, I'd say it's worth it.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

absolutely anything posted:

That wasn't Scottie, that was one of Slam City With Scottie Pippen's fantastic original characters and they are all great and are in a great game. Get introduced to some of them over Slam City's original intro song rapped by Scottie Pippen (seriously).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEONTOhRIz8

Also the basketball lamp scene is never explained ever.

That set they used was incredible. Over the top clearly forced grafitti, the false fronts of the buildings to try and make a single room look like a city, you can see the lights through the blue sheets that they tried to cover the cut-out windows to the false buildings with. All in all a really forced attempt at an urban enviroment. Whoever that white guy was(I assume his name is Mad Dog) really acted his part well, his acting really made me to want to punch the screen because of how much of a dick he was. The digital brick wall border for the game is what really seals it though.

Basketball went through a really really weird period durring the 90's. I mean look at Space Jam.

Sadly I do not have a Sega CD which 50% of the game requires you to have.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Dec 24, 2012

Red_Mage
Jul 23, 2007
I SHOULD BE FUCKING PERMABANNED BUT IN THE MEANTIME ASK ME ABOUT MY FAILED KICKSTARTER AND RUNNING OFF WITH THE MONEY
So this seems as good a place as any to ask about an arbitrary honor. Commander Keen is usually credited as the first "smooth scrolling platformer" for IBM PC. But I recently learned that there was an official licensed port of Megaman to the PC that predates commander keen by a few months. It is godawful, and was apparently the fever dream of one dude, but it does exist, and well, maybe someone better at old games can tell me why it doesn't get the credit, it looks pretty smooth scrolling to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhTPA2EfvkM

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Red_Mage posted:

It is godawful, and was apparently the fever dream of one dude, but it does exist, and well, maybe someone better at old games can tell me why it doesn't get the credit, it looks pretty smooth scrolling to me.

It's one of those games that didn't have an internal frame-limiter, so it ran as fast as your CPU did. At the time of release it probably didn't run quite as smooth as it does in that video, so that could be why. Couldn't tell you for sure, though.

Also I'd rather play that (or the equally rear end-awful Mega Man 3 for DOS) than Mega Man X7.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Red_Mage posted:

So this seems as good a place as any to ask about an arbitrary honor. Commander Keen is usually credited as the first "smooth scrolling platformer" for IBM PC. But I recently learned that there was an official licensed port of Megaman to the PC that predates commander keen by a few months. It is godawful, and was apparently the fever dream of one dude, but it does exist, and well, maybe someone better at old games can tell me why it doesn't get the credit, it looks pretty smooth scrolling to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhTPA2EfvkM

holy moly

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Yup. Here's MM3: http://sydlexia.com/mega_man_3_sucks.htm

I think the same two people made a terrible "adaption" of Street Fighter 2, as well.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Oh my god i'm dying

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

To date, the only Mega Man game I have beaten.

I think I could come up with a few other "smooth scrolling" IBM-PC games that predate Commander Keen. They weren't common and a lot of it is going to depend on your definition of "smooth" but they did exist. Zeliard jumps to mind immediately for some reason...

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.

Agrias120 posted:

I would recommend getting Underworld 1+2, 4-6 and 7. Ultima 7 is one of my favorite games of all time and I can't recommend it enough. 4 and 5 are rough around the edges (especially 4) but I personally love them, and you'll find a lot of people who love 6 even more than 7 (I don't, even though its great). And while you're there, grab the two Worlds of Ultima games for free, too. Do they hold up? Maybe, I think I'm too biased to say, but I also think if you have the interest to ask, you'll find something worthwhile in them. 1-3 are cute, but even as a hardcore Ultima fan I don't think I can recommend that anyone actually plays them.

Don't get 8. Don't do that to yourself.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.
Quote is not edit :saddowns:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

So I was one of the folks who got a Trinitron a couple months ago. I have to admit, I thought it was cool but was pretty much "eh, it's not that big a deal" on the whole thing. The few SNES games I played on my HDTV before (mostly playformers) didn't look that bad.

And then yesterday I took my SNES to my girlfriend's and we played DKC on her HDTV. Holy poo poo that game looks terrible if you see everything pixel-perfect (via RGB)! I mean my God, it looked seriously atrocious. Never leave me, Trinitron, I shall never doubt you again! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

HKR posted:

Oh crap! I had no idea! I ordered so much stuff from them about 3 years ago. They were great when I ordered from them. That sucks. :(

Katana Gomai posted:

So I was one of the folks who got a Trinitron a couple months ago. I have to admit, I thought it was cool but was pretty much "eh, it's not that big a deal" on the whole thing. The few SNES games I played on my HDTV before (mostly playformers) didn't look that bad.

And then yesterday I took my SNES to my girlfriend's and we played DKC on her HDTV. Holy poo poo that game looks terrible if you see everything pixel-perfect (via RGB)! I mean my God, it looked seriously atrocious. Never leave me, Trinitron, I shall never doubt you again! :ohdear:

For reference, if you played it on her TV with an XRGB Mini it would have looked wonderful. :retrogames:

• Locked thread