Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010

Return Smoltz from the DL, fire JJ Putz into the sun or send him to AAA South Beloit (whichever is a more painful fate). Bullpen with Smoltz back:

CL Smoltz
SU Wetteland
SR Bentancourt
SR Myers
MR Rhodes
LR Sabathia

Replace Youkilis with Rose at 3B for now.

Voting C for the obit story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I dunno why Mogul loves Tim Salmon but we'll just start him fulltime unless his platoon splits are an atrocity against man and nature. Swap Miceli and Donne Wall for the MR slot, and we'll platoon Kent with Cano at 2B and hope lashing the two of them together will ignite something.

As for the obit, clearly you need to work from the bottom to get to the top, so B it is. Wait, what were we doing before?

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
C get those gyros man.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
We've written ourselves into a corner! C to get out.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
B, double down and see this poo poo through to the end... :colbert:

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Cyros

wait...

And I have to ask, just read the last few pages. Why is a singular gyro pluralized? If he gonna eat 3? And the ones I make don't get onion. Some nice Romaine heart instead. To each their own.

E: And cucumber yogurt is called tzatziki.

cucka fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Dec 25, 2012

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

cucka posted:

Cyros

wait...

And I have to ask, just read the last few pages. Why is a singular gyro pluralized? If he gonna eat 3? And the ones I make don't get onion. Some nice Romaine heart instead. To each their own.

We eat donner meat with chips and garlic mayo/chilli sauce, sometimes with a pita bread. It's traditionally viewed as a late night take-away food for drunks, used to fill the body with fat, grease and food in a vain attempt to stave off the drunken munchies and an inevitable hangover. All it really does is make the hangover vomiting the next day have some content, so it's less painful than bile-heaving. :eng101:

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
I vote C for the obit. Let's get Mark and his coon some gyros.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

C Damnit! Mark Grace wants Gyros for Christmas!

Viscount Slim
Mar 9, 2012

cucka posted:

wait...

Because γύρος ends with an 's' sound, and Greek folks will look at you tiredly if you ask for a "jy-row."

Ugh. OK, Porter becomes Sutton's (oy, Sutton, break out the coarse grit stuff, eh?) personal catcher, Fisk starts. Send down Renteria, call up teenage Ybin Rnt (he's Welsh) to start. Despair at bullpen.

Time to get centered, A.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

Mark Grace needs gyros ASAP. Voting C.

Some stuff for the Failures, too:

Send down Roy Oswalt, recall Robin Roberts. Set the rotation to Alexander-Clemens-Vaughn-Lester-Roberts.

Set the lineup back to:

code:
1. CF - Lankford
2. 3B - Molitor
3. RF - Berkman
4. 1B - Gonzalez
5. DH - Youkilis
6. C  - Lombardi (Berra catching for Roberts)
7. LF - McCovey
8. 2B - Pedroia
9. SS - Rollins

mentholmoose fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Dec 26, 2012

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

pilllllllmaaaaaan
B

New rotation:
Clemens
Ellis
Brown
Martinez
Santana

Lineup needs more work. Hit the goddamn ball!

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Ok, so, Damon getting injured is annoying, since he was part of my reshuffle plans here. Oh well.

Votto goes down to the bench. Cabrera takes his place as 1B vs. righties. Beltran takes his place at DH vs. righties. And Elliott back in from the bench to CF.

Also, gyros.

Revenant Threshold fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 25, 2012

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Dynamo League Week 6 Injury Report

Dubai Dervishes
John D'Acquisto (RP) (Not the worst thing that happened to you this week) - 15 days
Gaylord Perry (SP) (This would be the worst thing) - 21 days

Mighty Oneida Spooners
Pete Alexander (SP) (Yuri Gellared! You know, because he bent spoons with his mind...supposedly.) - 9 days

Shadow gamer
Jul 24, 2008

I PASSED UP A BARGAIN

Ok you win... Move Drew to LF

Shadow gamer fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 25, 2012

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp

ForeverBWFC posted:

We eat donner meat with chips and garlic mayo/chilli sauce, sometimes with a pita bread. It's traditionally viewed as a late night take-away food for drunks, used to fill the body with fat, grease and food in a vain attempt to stave off the drunken munchies and an inevitable hangover. All it really does is make the hangover vomiting the next day have some content, so it's less painful than bile-heaving. :eng101:

I prefer my donner kebab served the Rusholme way: on a naan bread, with red onions, garlic sauce and - best of all - mango chutney.

Mark Grace takes his the same way option c

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
C.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League VIII, Smasher League Week 6: Words Hard!

Games of the Week

Don May posted:

BARONS BLANK MASHERS, MOVE INTO FIRST PLACE

Providence- With the powerful Cultists, W's and Landers returning, there didn't seem to be much chance for most of the new expansion teams to take a division championship in the Super-League.

But, in the weak Mark Bellhorn Division, all things are possible.

With a dominant 5-0 victory, the Barons moved into first place in their division, moving ahead of the stagnant Finger Lakes Phoenixes in the process. Barons' starter John Clarkson, who pitched a two-hitter, deserves most of the credit, as the Mashers' hitters were almost completely unable to handle his array of curveballs.

Clarkson explained that, "The Southern man, by virtue of his impoverished upbringing, has not the mental faculties to comprehend the movement of the curved ball. It is the destiny of the Northerner, with his greater refinement and sensibilities to rule over these Southerners, ungrateful as they may be, as was the case during their late rebellion. Yes, these New Orleansmen do compete in the Super-League in order to win, as they lack the capacity, but instead to carefully observe how their betters are able to thrive and, in time, emulate some of our more admirable traits. Today's victory is not intended as any sort of cruelty, it is, in fact, the greatest act of kindness of which I am capable. Yes, Southern-Man, this horrible defeat is all for you!"

This did not sit well with Mashers' owner CraigK, who has already complained several times about mistreatment by the Commissar's office, "The pernicious myth that we people from the South are ignorant hicks with funny accents is hurtful to millions of Americans. Did you know that Larry the Cable Guy isn't even from the South? He's from Nebraska! That's not even his real accent! I hate all of you!"

In other news, Bernie Williams, despite his virtuoso guitar-playing skills, continued to struggle at the plate, going 0-for-4 with a strikeout, dropping his batting average to the season to .215.

Box Score

Don May posted:

WHALERS BRING GLORY BACK TO HARTFORD, BEAT SUICIDES 5-4

Hartford- It took 16 innings for this game to be decided but, in the end, it was the Whalers who walked out winners.

Inning after inning, each team tried to build some lead, any lead, to get them ahead of the other, and thus win the game. Given that neither team had a particularly good bullpen, this should not have taken long, and yet, it did, as neither team scored between the top of the fifth and bottom of the sixteenth innings.

Part of that had to do with the Whalers' absolute refusal to give Babe Ruth anything to hit, resulting in the Bambino drawing four walks, but not a single hit in the game. With half of the effective part of their lineup so encumbered, the Suicides were entirely punchless, and had no choice but to hold on and hope that they could survive the Whalers long enough to steal a run somehow.

But the Whalers would not prove so accommodating. In the bottom of the sixteenth inning, they finally broke through with a Maddox single, a steal of second, and then, two batters later, a game-winning RBI single from Wade Boggs. That they won was good, that it took them almost five innings to score a single run off of Nate Robertson is not.

This game also left Suicides' owner Pungry in an even worse mood than usual, "As usual, I'm just the universe's whipping boy. Everything bad happens to me, and no one cares. It's so hard to be me, but no one cares, no one even knows that I'm alive. People just don't get me, man, no one gets the darkness of Pungry. I'm just a tormented artist out here, trying to make an awesome baseball team that is different and unique, but society just keeps lovely on me because I don't want to make my Super-League team like all of the conformos do! It's so unfair!"

Box Score

Television on TV!

: A lot of people wonder if I'm really this angry in real life. In fact, I'm even angrier.
: You sure are! And welcome to another edition of TV Title Defenses! I'm Adam Dunn, and we've got quite the show for you tonight-
: Why are you here?
: Christmas Miracle, baby! Now, the Gumshoes came into this week as TV Champs, and they're slated to face the Philadelphia Failures in a four-game set.
: And the Failures lose Game 1, and that means they'd have to win the next three games in a row to win the belt. Which probably isn't going to happen.
: Well, if their players can start hitting and pitching and fielding better, there's no telling what they could accomplish.

: Yeah, well, they won't accomplish a TV Title when here, as they drop another game to the Failures.
: But, if they can mount a big enough comeback, then they can win the Larkin-Downing heroism award.
: Wouldn't that require someone from Philly to be heroic?
: Rocky was heroic!

: Rocky wasn't even real! And the Failures win a game, but not heroically, so they'll get nothing.
: You know what their lineup needs? A little vitamin D!

: Gumshoes win, they defend the title, but at least the Failures put up a little fight. Also, Vitamin D? Are you saying they need more sunlight?
: Well, no, I meant 'D' for 'Dunn'. Their lineup needs more Dunn.
: Why, not enough strikeouts?

: And here we are with the second defense of the week, the Gumshoes will take on the Arguments, who really want their TV Title back. But they'll face an uphill battle, as the Gumshoes take Game 1.
: And, just to give you a little background, Robert_Deadford, owner of the team, recently announced that he likes mango chutney on a doner kebab. Fascinating stuff, there.
: Mango chutney is never fascinating.

: Arguments even the series at one apiece, and so the winner of the final game will get the TV Title.
: The Arguments won in 16 innings, is that enough to win then the Larkin-Downing award?
: They didn't come back, really, so, no.

: And the Arguments have a strong Game 3, and they'll win their second Television Title!
: So, wait, Rick Reuschel gave up seven runs in the first two innings, and the AI still let him through almost 150 pitches? Is this something you should be investigating?
: Why? All the cool kids like complete games, and the vast majority of Super-League teams have lovely bullpens anyway.

: And that will be all for today. Arguments take back the TV Title, and they'll face the Landers. If they win, they'll take on the Suicides later that week. If they lose, then the Landers and Gumshoes will have a three-title showdown on the moon!

Team Statistics

Analysis

Barons have the power, and that's been doing well by that so far. That said, they haven't had many games against good teams yet, so it's hard to say just how good they are.

Analysis

Well, you've got Raffy and Morse, surely one of them can do better than Konerko, can't they?

Analysis

Mays should come around, but Harder and Kaat? I'm not as sanguine about them.

Analysis

Jack Cust, 56 ABs, 25 Ks. This can't surprise you.

Analysis

I don't like Luzinski, and I think you need to replace him. As far your lefty-heavy rotation, well, it's going to make your life interesting at least.

Analysis

Watch the fatigue of your players, and consider platooning Baines and Baylor.

Analysis

Clemens is having a bad season, which, I guess, happens from time-to-time in the Super-League. I still think that Tejada is the bigger concern.

Analysis

Well, Tim Wakefield is you ace. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that that's a bad omen for your team.

But hey, TV Champs again!

Analysis

Craig Biggio is the harbinger of sorrow. Accept that.

Analysis

The Mathematicians are having one of their inexplicable rallies!

Analysis

Robin Roberts might help your team! Or at least he can't make things worse.

Analysis

The Cultists fall into 2nd Place! Panic time! Panic time!

Also, I demand that you officially recognize that I was right about Luke Sewell.

Analysis

At least it can't get much worse.

Analysis

Your A.I. decided to let Kenny Rogers pitch 140 pitches in a game last week, and, well, that pretty much slagged his arm. You can take him out now, or when his arm finally explodes in a week or two, but he's not long for the Super-League.

Analysis

The W's glide into first place, though they'll need to start giving their guys days off relatively soon.

Analysis

Ford is great, Greinke is okay, the rest of your rotation is trash.

Standings and Leaders

A. Realize that raising animals to fight each other for his own material gain is wrong and head to an Ashram in order to find some sort of spiritual redemption? - 1 vote

B. Enter li'l Brian Pillman in the Rank D Coyotecon Tournament! - 4 votes

C. Wait, if we're back on Earth-1, then we have money, and so can just get that gyros! - 9 votes

Okay, enough of this nonsense. It's time to get back to work here. Training li'l Brian Pillman might have made sense, except for the fact that, on Earth-1, Mark Grace had plenty of money with which to buy a drat gyros.

Grace and Pillman got in his Mazda and started heading up McCormick once more. Except this time, they were on Mark Grace's home turf now, Earth-1, and that meant that he could pay in dollars, which he had plenty of.

Once again parking and Hub's, he and Pillman entered the restaurant and walked up to the counter. The cashier, confused, asked, "We don't allow animals in here...and what kind of animal is that, anyway?"

"It's a coyotecoon, they're...oh, right, we're on Earth-1, and they don't have those here." Grace tried to respond.

The cashier seemed even more confused, "Earth-1? What are you talking about? I'm going to go get the manager."

But, before she could take three steps, li'l Brian Pillman had already jumped onto the counter and picked up a plastic fork, which he then stabbed right into the arm of the cashier. It was classic Pillman. But it did create certain problems regarding the acquisition of a gyros.

DECISION TIME!

Will Mark Grace...

A. [Renegade] Intimidate the cashier into giving Mark Grace a gyros for free and an Italian Beef sandwich for li'l Brian Pillman.

B. [Paragon] Apologize profusely and try and make things right.

C. Flee!

VOTE!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
B You are a good man Mark Grace.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
A!

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Dont Be a jerk on Christmas, Mark!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

:stonk: Time to run!
C

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

A Grace is not a man to let someone bully his coyotecoon, no matter how much of a monstrosity it is in his native ecosystem.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...

Let's send Sale to AAA, and call up Palmeiro

Lineup vs. RHP
2B Morgan
CF Averill
RF Clemente
DH Stargell
SS Ramirez
LF Harper
3B Mora
1B Palmeiro
C Burgess

vs. LHP
1B Morse
RF Clemente
C Lopez
DH Stargell
SS Mora
2B Morgan
LF Werth
CF Averill
3B Zimmerman

Can I get some more numbers for Maddux (and if it's not a problem, Brown)? It'd be nice to know if he's got something going on with his control (in which case, I'd have to consider some sort of challenge) or if the lovely ERA/W-L are just a small slump in strikeouts combining with a horrible defense.

C - RUN FOR IT, MARK!

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
I'm going to start arbitrarily making lineup changes just to give you more work :mad:

B.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Faustoan Bargain posted:

Can I get some more numbers for Maddux (and if it's not a problem, Brown)? It'd be nice to know if he's got something going on with his control (in which case, I'd have to consider some sort of challenge) or if the lovely ERA/W-L are just a small slump in strikeouts combining with a horrible defense.

Here are the only helpful numbers you don't currently have.

Maddux: 7 HR allowed, 27/6 K/BB, 4.22 DICE
Brown: 2 HR allowed, 27/12 K/BB, 3.28 DICE

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Oh, and shoot Biggio into the sun and replace him with Fregosi.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

It's time... for Kevin "Apples" Appier to make his debut! Slide Appier into the 5th slot. Let's give Rodriguez a break and put in Bill Dickey, with the same batting order, just him at 5th for now. If Jermiane Dye could play 1B then substitute out Sweeney for him for a week or something, but I doubt he can. If only Babe loving Ruth could start hitting one of these days.

Also, B.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Well done lads, now let me gently caress it up for you!
Move Daulton in for Simmons for one whole week, make Daulton personal catcher for Young and Koufax hereafter! Bellhorn takes over at SS for a week again, Cabrera to the bench. Delahanty to 2B, Whitaker to DH. Bench Snider for this week, move in Moseby. Move Jose Cruz to LF, Al Simmons to the bench, Grace to the minors. Again, all of this is JUST for this week!

Also, has Daulton not been being used as Young's personal catcher already? Seems he hasn't been used yet this season...

ForeverBWFC fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Dec 26, 2012

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Clemens is having a bad season, which, I guess, happens from time-to-time in the Super-League. I still think that Tejada is the bigger concern.

Agreed. I'll probably challenge Clemens in a couple weeks when he has a statistically significant innings count (assuming he doesn't improve), but I don't think any challenge in the world is going to save poor Mr. Tejada.

Lineup:

LF Raines
2B Collins
CF DiMaggio
C Gibson (Bailey for Richard)
DH Ramirez
RF Aaron
3B Brett
1B Garciaparra
SS Joost

With Joost in the starting lineup, I need a backup 3rd baseman. Send Tejada to AAA and call up either Bellhorn or Yost, whoever's better defensively at 3rd, to the bench.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Analysis

The Cultists fall into 2nd Place! Panic time! Panic time!

Also, I demand that you officially recognize that I was right about Luke Sewell.

If I've got Luke Sewell playing shortstop, then yeah, but seriously Joe Sewell shouldn't be playing this bad. If he was hitting .300 with some walks and no power like he's supposed to, then I'd be totally happy with things, but come on. He's even got a caddy for lefties.

Him, Walker and Hartnett (and to a lesser extent Mel Ott) are all hitting like garbage, and Walker is further pissing me off by forgetting that he's a gold glove defender. This is further compounded by Big Train and Big Six sucking it up at the head of the rotation. They are both pitching worse than league average, despite the fact that my infield defense has to be one of, if not the, best in the league. Atleast Carlton is having a good season.

:argh:

More seriously, let's make a couple of changes and I'll have to type up the rather tedious rating challenge for Ser Walker of Coors Field next month.

Lineup Changes

Call up Pedro for Tanana
Call up Stan Musial for Mel Ott
Call up Yount the Older for Yount the Younger.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 26, 2012

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

my infield defense has to be one of, if not the, best in the league.

I couldn't hear this over the sound of how awesome my infield is :colbert:

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
a Bully NOT Thine Coyotecoon, lest you invite disaster into your life.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

ForeverBWFC posted:

I couldn't hear this over the sound of how awesome my infield is :colbert:

:argh:

And further more, let's consider my outfield defense.

We have, in right field, Larry walker, who is sabremetrically one of the best defensive right fielders to have a 10 season+ career (like top 10), platooning with Carlos Beltran who won multiple fielding bible awards for Centre Field which is more demanding than right.

In Centre field, we have Tris Speaker, who is one of the greatest defensive Centre Fielders ever, though he's getting dinged for his deadball glove which is fine, he is still elite.

Left Field has the weakest link, Billy Williams was only a league average left fielder, though probably deserving of two gold gloves as best defensive left fielder, but Bill James notes that his platoon partner Bob Johnson had the best outfield arm (of any position!) of the 30s and a good glove.

They should be elite defensively, but they are failing to deliver for me! :words: :pseudo:

More seriously, poo poo happens and I'll get you later gadget!

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 26, 2012

Viscount Slim
Mar 9, 2012
You're both loose coonans, you can't go against your nature.

But yeah, C.

Viscount Slim fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 26, 2012

Archie Goodwin
Jan 2, 2012
Using intelligence guided by experience since 1934.

Bedrosian pitching four innings in relief? Goodness. And then there's the Reuschel thing. Let's dial back our "high pitch counts" slider to -1, please.

Let me actually send down Don Baylor for the moment, call up Dwight Evans and platoon he and Baines in right. See if Evans has anything in the tank this year.

Don Slaught should be catching for Ryan as well as Rijo, I suppose.

Mogul doesn't like young, awesome Willie Mays again. Sigh. At least THE Thornton Lee has turned it around a bit.

I need to rest more players, but I don't feel I can pull Grich and/or Larkin before a four game Landers series. Hang in there 'til next week, guys!

Archie Goodwin fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 26, 2012

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

quote:

Analysis

Jack Cust, 56 ABs, 25 Ks. This can't surprise you.

Nope. But he lasted a month, which is more than I expected.

Fire Jack Cust back into the CYOA, call up Papi to DH.

Rollie is really outdoing himself, three losses already, my my.

A, of course. Renegade interrupts are the best.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Sometimes I feel like we need to broaden our audience base a bit.

Smasher League Week 6 Injury Report

New Orleans Mashers
Steve Carlton (SP) (Roster changes to bug me? No, dear boy, you'll be making some roster changes to keep hope alive!) - 10 days

Oxbridge Mathematicians
Matt Cain (SP) (Ironically, ran into the real Cain on the road, and kicked him in the shin which, by Biblical prescription, inflicted a seven-fold worse kick on his own shin) - 29 days

Seattle Suicides
Ted Williams (LF) (Golf!) - 9 days

South Bolton Eazy W's
Jeff Tesreau (SP) (: I'm super-available! Come on! Put me in, coach!) - 7 days

Spokane Air Raids
Felix Rodriguez (RP) (Undercooked Pork) - 8 days
C.J. Wilson (SP) (Also at the undercooked pork) - 29 days

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Man, a little bit of whiskey for the holidays and Gaylord Perry breaks something. Bah. I guess having semi-useful pitching depth is good. Put Gary Nolan in his place for the month. I'll give the offense another few weeks to pick it up before I begin to countenance any reconfiguration. And we will vote B on the question before us. No need to go pushing people out windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Also, just to remind you, and to get this to another page for the next update, the Super-Draft order will be fixed after Week 7, because we're have a live draft, and I know there's a chance that might drag.