Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Sport Jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
@FootballFunnys

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Some fine upstanding Irons react to beating QPR to the punch on Cole (never mind that he will play 2 games in the next 3 years)

quote:

gently caress off car crash u ugly saggy chopped oval office

quote:

Haha, we hosed you over finally you baggy faced oval office

quote:

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah twitchy oval office

quote:

Haha, let Harry "Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark in mid facemelt" Redknapp eat some of his own dish!!!!

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Wrong thread.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Your picture was in the wrong thread Ninpo, that's hilarious and should go in the pics thread

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
On a side note, I think Wenger might be trying to turn Ramsey into a false 11.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

sircozzie posted:

On a side note, I think Wenger might be trying to turn Ramsey into a false 11.

Is that just a left winger who is shite?

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

Paperhouse posted:

Is that just a left winger who is shite?
If this is the case then mission accomplished I guess.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
I like that he's telling the joke over a couple of days, I imagine that would be even more annoying

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
PHILIPHS

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Soccernet's coverage is pretty poor and apparently they don't know who Pepe Reina is

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

By not treating Rangers fans as customers, SPL clubs have chosen a path that leads to destruction – because Sellout Saturdays and other gimmicks do not disguise the brutal truth, that truth being there is no working business model yet in the SPL which replaces the Rangers pound.

The way forward for SPL clubs is to acknowledge that the patronage of the vast and fervently loyal Rangers support is the engine on which Scottish football runs.

This means that these clubs must recognise Rangers supporters as VIP customers and woo them accordingly.

It remains to be seen if they have the humility, as well as the good sense, to do so.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

jre posted:

By not treating Rangers fans as customers, SPL clubs have chosen a path that leads to destruction – because Sellout Saturdays and other gimmicks do not disguise the brutal truth, that truth being there is no working business model yet in the SPL which replaces the Rangers pound.

The way forward for SPL clubs is to acknowledge that the patronage of the vast and fervently loyal Rangers support is the engine on which Scottish football runs.

This means that these clubs must recognise Rangers supporters as VIP customers and woo them accordingly.

It remains to be seen if they have the humility, as well as the good sense, to do so.

Where did you find that, that's amazing

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/spl-clubs-and-the-big-lie-that-could-destroy-them/

WARNING link contains dangerous levels of :smuggo:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

tbp posted:

Soccernet's coverage is pretty poor and apparently they don't know who Pepe Reina is

That's quite incredible. Just make up a loving name, why not?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol and wrong thread, seriously wrong thread

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

lmao this is genuinely good tho

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Hhahaha, @tonypooless.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Barnstaple Fc @BarnstapleFc
BREAKING: David Villa signs for Villa, Antonio Valencia signs for Valencia, & Danny Shittu signs for Rangers...

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

Coohoolin posted:

Barnstaple Fc @BarnstapleFc
BREAKING: David Villa signs for Villa, Antonio Valencia signs for Valencia, & Danny Shittu signs for Rangers...

Saw Gary Lineker retweet this except he censored the Rangers part. Thought it was kind of funny tbh...

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

sircozzie posted:

Saw Gary Lineker retweet this except he censored the Rangers part. Thought it was kind of funny tbh...

Why would you censor the punchline of a joke.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

NinjaSteve posted:

Sectarian abuse probably.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

NinjaSteve posted:

have you ever met a Rangers fan?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Babby Thatcher posted:

have you ever met a Rangers fan?

Lineker got loving crucified by Rangers fans on Twitter after wishing Celtic luck in the CL against Barca.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

seamless blending of skin tones, 10/10

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Isn't the point of this thread to quote posts that are so bad they are funny or bewildering? All these image macros aren't funny, nor are they so bad they're funny, they're just pointless and annoying and the effect of someone posting them because they're poo poo is exactly the same as someone posting them because they think it's funny

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

God forbid we ruin the sanctity of the TRP Weekend Web thread

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

RAWK posted:

I've said this before but 'best supporters in the world??' Your having a loving laugh! Turning against your OWN player branding him a 'cheat'?? If I was a mod i'd ban the loving lot of you!We dont need 'supporters' like you!

If Luis would have walked onto the pitch and shot someone i'd try my loving damndist to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's wearing the Liverpool shirt, he's world loving class and he puts 110% in every game!

The way some people talk about our own player i'd expect them to be talking about a UTD,Chelsea or Everton player! Its utterly disgusting! Should be ashamed of yourselves! :wanker

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I really really dislike the current (tbh I'm not sure if it is current, not spoken to the old timers around to see if this kind of thinking was prevalent before the last couple of years) opinion that you cannot criticise your own players cos it means you're not a ~real fan~. gently caress off if Suarez is a poo poo drat right I'm going to call him out. Next week I'm gonna call him a genius and offer to have his children. Does this mean I don't love the team?

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

This article owns

quote:

Best striker around, among the best finisher, a goalscorer by character along with a great future, he should remain at toolbox

Robin van Persie is amazing for his age and getting 2 kids, he’s still drawn right through to to be the 3rd est player on the planet. Obviously Ronaldo and Messi top that list. Stay strong, cute as well as an AMAZING striker large guy!

quote:

Fernando torres is the greatest player of occasions… He’s so perfect at football and thus good-searching too, so sexy, so cute… Torres and messi are the most useful… You ought to be at top torres, no individuals who’re within this list… Viva torres… Your fans adore you greatly, continue when you are… Always the very best..

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Has Blackstock scored more than Becchio? The new owners should be backing the club and we should be going after quality players like Cole, Lampard etc i.e. premier league players that would be willing to come and make a difference. Do we have a Bellamy? Nolan type of player. The players coming in have to be better than what we have got, we don't need any more poor quality squad players. We need to spend £2-3M each on 2-3 players and give them £30+K salaries.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
One of these is from Talksport, so by default, I'm putting them all here.

And this just isn't that funny.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

This is incredible. The guy writing it sounds like he has multiple personalities and half the entries are just him talking poo poo about the rest of his own list and arguing with himself about his own list.

quote:

3 Wayne Rooney
Rooney’s form rocks ! presently, he continues scoring and it has good abilities to help keep Manchester U . s . winning.

4 Neymar
Neymar brings art to soccer – and that’s why Brazilians got their fame to begin with.Neymar is prefer new kid around. It is a joke for Rooney to stay in the very best 3 within this list that’s Neymar’s place. Messi and Ronaldo are animal though. Still though- Neymar is the best illustration of why South america are this type of famous football team- like this other guy stated.

quote:

7 Andres Iniesta
3rd very best in his team at this time! But when he keeps in internet marketing, I believe he can at any rate be top ten 5 on the planet.

He is the greatest. His fast mind tackels, passes, scoring capabilities made him so… The Very Best. Because he was the hero from the victory of the country in world cup HE got his title a vibrant future. ANDRES INIESTA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

Dear Mr and Mrs Wearethepeople,

It is with deep regret that I must inform you that no free-pass will be forthcoming. In fact Sevco with have to repeat first year. Given your recent problems with your elder son 'The hun' and the problems you faced placing Sevco I realise this news must be distressing. However, despite being aware that we were not your first, second or indeed third choice for young Sevco, we have done our best. Although results have, on the surface, been good, there is a suspicion that Sevco received help from the adjudicators.
It is Sevco behaviour, however that has been most problematic. The same sense of entitlement, the same cavalier disregard for the truth and the same disdain for others suggest that nothing has be from his elder brother's experiences.