Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

I followed the steps in the OP to the letter as well, and while my game is running, I have two primary issues with it: One, I chose very fast because my computer was in the settings it recommended; my game runs very slow resultantly. Am I hosed and I have to work at totally reinstalling everything? Two, morrowind does not want to close right now, when I close I am left with a black screen on the desktop and cannot use the task manager to force close it, as the task manager is hidden under the black screen. Any fixes here?

Also Not terribly important, but I'd be interested in removing the clock and the fps monitor from my screen's top corners. My OS is windows 8, my graphics card is an ati radeon HD 7640 G and my processor is an AMD A8-4500M 4 gig. I'm using the steam morrowind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Dr Snofeld posted:

Can anyone recommend me a housing mod that doesn't have free daedric armour sets or dirt-cheap enchanters hanging around, and doesn't give you a place half the size of Vivec for nothing? Although failing that I can just do what I used to as a kid, which is to break into a house whose occupant isn't at home and live there forever.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=166

Morrowind abodes are reasonably sized (the Vivec one's kind of big though) and have tons of storage. No added items or NPC's either.

CharlesDexterWard
Apr 25, 2012

Quantumfate posted:

I followed the steps in the OP to the letter as well, and while my game is running, I have two primary issues with it: One, I chose very fast because my computer was in the settings it recommended; my game runs very slow resultantly. Am I hosed and I have to work at totally reinstalling everything? Two, morrowind does not want to close right now, when I close I am left with a black screen on the desktop and cannot use the task manager to force close it, as the task manager is hidden under the black screen. Any fixes here?

Also Not terribly important, but I'd be interested in removing the clock and the fps monitor from my screen's top corners. My OS is windows 8, my graphics card is an ati radeon HD 7640 G and my processor is an AMD A8-4500M 4 gig. I'm using the steam morrowind.

You can rerun the msgo installer to change your options. I was in the same boat so I changed my trees to a simpler model in the installer and it is much smoother now.

As for the time and fps - you can disable the time plugin in the morrowind launcher and fps display in the mge control panel.

Rye
Jun 20, 2010

by exmarx
I installed the MGSO and Oggumogoggum's Morrowind Mods Compilation, and whenever I start a new game, after the big cutscene, I get the error shown below:

What can I do to fix that?

Malsgrein
Nov 29, 2005

Elephant posted:

I installed the MGSO and Oggumogoggum's Morrowind Mods Compilation, and whenever I start a new game, after the big cutscene, I get the error shown below:

What can I do to fix that?

This looks like an error coming from MGEXE's 3rd-person camera controls. I might be wrong, but doesn't MGEXE include some sort of optional 3rd-person camera/crosshair scripts? I'd start fiddling with those.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

CharlesDexterWard posted:

You can rerun the msgo installer to change your options. I was in the same boat so I changed my trees to a simpler model in the installer and it is much smoother now.

As for the time and fps - you can disable the time plugin in the morrowind launcher and fps display in the mge control panel.

Thanks! Where can I find the MGE control panel though?

Quantumfate fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 1, 2013

CharlesDexterWard
Apr 25, 2012

Quantumfate posted:

Thanks! Where can I find the MGE control panel though?

Hey, sorry I didn't go on about it earlier I was away from my PC and couldn't remember the details from the top of my head.

Now for the time plugin, start up the Morrowind launcher and click data files. The plugin you want to untick is called Time Display.esp.

The MGE control panel should be in your Morrowind install directory, so mine is \steam\steamapps\common\Morrowind. The MGE I am using is MGEXE, so I run MGEEXEgui that is located in my Morrowind folder. The control panel should come up. On the graphics tab, under the renderer section you should see a "Display FPS" checkbox, just untick that and it should get rid of the fps display.

I think I had an issue with the companion health bar display mod that was causing me to crash. I got a companion and set his health to display, but it ended up bugging out. When I tried to reload that save when I came to play another day it would instantly crash. When I disabled the vampire blood display and companion health display plugins the crashes stopped.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

CharlesDexterWard posted:

One issue I have had with MGSO is that a certain table mesh is messed up, looking at it in the console it had the name "furn_de_r_table_03". To fix it I went into meshes/f/ and renamed the "furn_de_table_03" mesh to "furn_de_table_03BAK" to see if it would fix it and the issue was resolved and the table appears now, so maybe an improved mesh was corrupt or something and removing the mesh causes the game to load the default table mesh.

I am not sure if anyone else is having that issue but that's what I did to fix it in my game.

I think this was my problem too, I didn't think to use the console but after doing what you did my missing tables seem to have been solved. Thanks!

the glow
May 31, 2009
I just bought Morrowind in the Steam sale and downloaded and installed Morrowind Overhaul 3.0. After loving around with it for a while, I noticed something weird - I cannot sneak outdoors at all? I have Sneak of 90 but even if I go and hide, at night-time, in a dark alleyway totally blanketed by shadow, with no NPCs anywhere around, I don't get the Sneak icon no matter how long I wait. If I then go back into a building I can stand six feet away from an NPC who is looking right at me in a brightly lit room, press Ctrl and the Sneak icon pops up immediately.

Is this a Morrowind Overhaul thing or was it always the case that you can't sneak outside and I just forgot?

the glow fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jan 3, 2013

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Just found my old Morrowind discs after unpacking some boxes and I was wondering if Oggumogoggum had updated his modpack as yet? I've got a new rig so I can definately handle most of the things that MGSO can throw at me, but I'm lazy as gently caress and prefer gameplay-oriented modpacks to graphical ones, and so Oggumogoggum's pack appeals massively more to me. Does MGSO play nice with any other modpack at all, or would I be stuck to manually adding everything were I to use it?

Malsgrein
Nov 29, 2005

I don't have an official third release prepared yet, but the second one still works fine, especially with MGE-XE. If you like I can let you know what mods I plan to add/remove to the third release. :)

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Cool (I was mostly wondering if your 2nd release was bugged out, but that was a silly thing to wonder in retrospect). I'll tool around with MGE XE a bit and your modpack; you just cut down on my annual reinstall morrowind/mod the living hell out of it, so I might actually play the game this time!

And yeah, what mods are you adding? I saw that you're switching to MADD because the previous leveler is buggy as crap, would I be able to easily switch those two myself by downloading+installing? Thanks man!

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I have the new MGO v3 working perfectly right now. Should I just stop there or add more mods. :D Are there any other massive mods that have been finished along the lines of Tamriel rebuilt?

edit: Will Sacred East, the part of Tamriel Rebuilt that's been released, work with the MGO v 3?

Bright Future fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jan 4, 2013

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

TheChad posted:

I have the new MGO v3 working perfectly right now. Should I just stop there or add more mods. :D Are there any other massive mods that have been finished along the lines of Tamriel rebuilt?

edit: Will Sacred East, the part of Tamriel Rebuilt that's been released, work with the MGO v 3?

Works just fine. You may want to add the graphical herbalism pack for TR though.

Malsgrein
Nov 29, 2005

nutranurse posted:

And yeah, what mods are you adding? I saw that you're switching to MADD because the previous leveler is buggy as crap, would I be able to easily switch those two myself by downloading+installing? Thanks man!

I'm sticking with GCD, as it happens. After using MADD leveler for a while I decided it's a little more intrusive than GCD, and when it comes to mods, for me, intrusive is bad.

- I've replaced Better Heads with the Changing Faces Replacer, though I haven't tested this change super extensively.
- I no longer use the Creatures plugin, as there are some things about it that bother me (too many shalks/rats in cities, weird new mobs, 'Blackend Dream' armor).
- I no longer use LGNPC plugins, myself, mostly because they contain spelling errors and weird dialogue (my immersion!) but they would be fine for most people to use.
- I added (not sure if these are in release 2 or not:) The Lighting Mod, Nighttime Door Locks, and NPC Schedules.
- There are updated versions of Vurt's foliage replacers that have been released since Version 2 of my modpack.

These are the biggest changes I can think of. If you have any questions or are unsure of everything, post here and I'm likely to respond pretty quickly.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
Can i add a mod pack/leveller mod or will that mess up the MGO? I love the graphics but game still needs some updates to be super fun.

Antignition
Oct 13, 2010

The city looks almost bearable from up here.

the glow posted:

I just bought Morrowind in the Steam sale and downloaded and installed Morrowind Overhaul 3.0. After loving around with it for a while, I noticed something weird - I cannot sneak outdoors at all? I have Sneak of 90 but even if I go and hide, at night-time, in a dark alleyway totally blanketed by shadow, with no NPCs anywhere around, I don't get the Sneak icon no matter how long I wait. If I then go back into a building I can stand six feet away from an NPC who is looking right at me in a brightly lit room, press Ctrl and the Sneak icon pops up immediately.

Is this a Morrowind Overhaul thing or was it always the case that you can't sneak outside and I just forgot?

I'm pretty sure the sneak icon only shows up if you are actually sneaking around something. Try seeking someone out outside and going into sneak around them, see if the icon shows up then.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

TheChad posted:

Can i add a mod pack/leveller mod or will that mess up the MGO? I love the graphics but game still needs some updates to be super fun.

Yeah - I actually use most of BTB's recommended plugins and his Game Improvements plugins on top - works great.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Antignition posted:

I'm pretty sure the sneak icon only shows up if you are actually sneaking around something. Try seeking someone out outside and going into sneak around them, see if the icon shows up then.

Yes, this is the issue. If the Nerevarine sneaks in the forest and there's no one to not-see them then they do not, in fact, gain experience.

the glow
May 31, 2009

Antignition posted:

GrumpyDoctor posted:

Yes, this is the issue. If the Nerevarine sneaks in the forest and there's no one to not-see them then they do not, in fact, gain experience.

That isn't what it is, because the Sneak icon displays indoors even when exploring houses that are completely empty. You only gain experience if you sneak in line-of-sight of somebody, but the Sneak icon is (supposedly) visible whenever you aren't detected, whether there are NPCs around or not. Even with 100 Sneak, if I go outdoors in the dead of night and with the Amulet of Shadows active, position myself directly behind a lone NPC and start sneaking, I still don't get the icon. It just seems odd, but I can't remember whether that's how it worked in vanilla Morrowind.

Antignition
Oct 13, 2010

The city looks almost bearable from up here.
It's not supposed to work that way. I remember leveling up my sneak back in the day by stalking the mudcrabs south of balmora for an hour. I got pretty familiar with all the contours and textures of that sneak icon.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
So one of the numerous mods that's been apparently lost with ElricM's site going down is The Lost Artifacts of Morrowind, which is a base mod that is needed for Fliggerty's Lost Artifacts of Tamriel, which adds MWSE-required items and functionality into TLAM. Anyone have a copy of TLAM around?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Apoplexy posted:

So one of the numerous mods that's been apparently lost with ElricM's site going down is The Lost Artifacts of Morrowind, which is a base mod that is needed for Fliggerty's Lost Artifacts of Tamriel, which adds MWSE-required items and functionality into TLAM. Anyone have a copy of TLAM around?

Here you go.

People are taking it upon themselves to archive mods that would otherwise be lost to the ages at Morrowind Modding History, so if you ever can't find a mod, check there. It's pretty cool of the community to do so.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Sky Shadowing posted:

Here you go.

People are taking it upon themselves to archive mods that would otherwise be lost to the ages at Morrowind Modding History, so if you ever can't find a mod, check there. It's pretty cool of the community to do so.

Thank you, and thank them! I'm hoping I can cobble together something stable and smooth-running to play here. I loved Morrowind when last I played it, even if my computer was being absolutely destroyed by the MGE and all. I think I was getting 15 FPS average.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Yeah that MWMod history site is great - most of the GCD packages on it have all the unofficial fixes included which is also good.

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
So out of curiosity, I've been adding mods and testing after each one, and didn't run into any errors until I installed 2 mods back to back.

Then I got missing textures while running Distant Lands, as so:

1 Warning: Texture 'bar_railtop01.tga' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
2 Warning: Texture 'tx_ex_windmill_01.dds' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
3 Warning: Texture 'tx_furn_glasspane_01.dds' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
4 Warning: Texture 'bar_rails.tga' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
5 Warning: Texture 'bar_stone01.tga' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
6 Warning: Texture 'bar_blackburnt.tga' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
7 Warning: Texture 'spider_try.tga' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used
8 Warning: Texture 'spider_try2.tga' could not be converted to a distant texture, original texture will be used

I've tried uninstalling one of the mods, but it didn't fix it. Any idea how I can fix this error?

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
Okay, I cleared everything and started over. No missing textures, but I did get a few errors that I'm working on cleaning up.

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
Does anyone have a freaking clue about how Merged Objects are supposed to work, and how you're supposed to figure out which mods need merging?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Is it possible to tie particular music to particular locations or types of location? For example, if I want one of the tracks that can play in Dwemer ruins to be Robo's theme from CT, or for Sixth House bases to only play disco? I know you can add stuff with no trouble to the general playlists, just wondering if you can specify things at all.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta
Okay I have had a massive fiddle around. I went back to vanilla and went to equip a weapon and it still locked up. However after some playing I found that it only Sunder and Keening which lock the game up. It happens whether I have Wraithguard on or not. Now I can only assume it is one of the weapon's effects that the game isn't liking. I was always a bit of an Umbra man and can play the game with just that, but it will be a shame to lose Sunder. That hammer and I have had some good times :(

fuckpot fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jan 18, 2013

theDOWmustflow
Mar 24, 2009

lmao pwnd gg~

Musical_Daredevil posted:

You're not the first person who's had this problem and I think I found out what's causing this. I also thought it was the gamma at first, but then I checked and mine was set just fine but my game was still too dark at that point.

On the MSGO options control panel, try setting your lighting mod to "No Lighting Mods" rather than either of the realistic ones. Warning: for some reason, when I did this it deleted a bunch of audio files and I got constant error messages telling me this.

The installation of the TLM mod also makes changes to the Morrowind.ini file. When I went through the MSGO options to change to "No Lighting Mods" it didn't undo these changes so the outdoors remained dark as gently caress. I had to copy paste all the color entries (e.g., Sky Sunset Color=056,089,129) from a clean .ini to restore Morrowind defaults for ambient light levels at night.

Weird that doing so deleted audio files though the error messages make sense. Inside the modified .ini you'll have such entries like "Ambient Loop Sound ID=_ase_rain loop01," while a clean .ini would ID to "none."

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!

Shinino Kage posted:

Does anyone have a freaking clue about how Merged Objects are supposed to work, and how you're supposed to figure out which mods need merging?

TESTool should be able to do it all for you automatically. Is there something specific that you're having a problem with or don't understand?

Mister Adequate posted:

Is it possible to tie particular music to particular locations or types of location? For example, if I want one of the tracks that can play in Dwemer ruins to be Robo's theme from CT, or for Sixth House bases to only play disco? I know you can add stuff with no trouble to the general playlists, just wondering if you can specify things at all.

You can do it, but it requires creating a mod where you write your own script that uses the streammusic command. You then attach it to an activator and put it in every cell you want to play a specific file in the Construction Set. This guy has all the details on how to do it.

theDOWmustflow posted:

The installation of the TLM mod also makes changes to the Morrowind.ini file. When I went through the MSGO options to change to "No Lighting Mods" it didn't undo these changes so the outdoors remained dark as gently caress. I had to copy paste all the color entries (e.g., Sky Sunset Color=056,089,129) from a clean .ini to restore Morrowind defaults for ambient light levels at night.

Weird that doing so deleted audio files though the error messages make sense. Inside the modified .ini you'll have such entries like "Ambient Loop Sound ID=_ase_rain loop01," while a clean .ini would ID to "none."

That also might be why I get similar errors when I switch tree mods. I'll add this link to the OP and make sure to emphasize backing up the ini file.

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008

TESTool should be able to do it all for you automatically. Is there something specific that you're having a problem with or don't understand?

You can do it, but it requires creating a mod where you write your own script that uses the streammusic command. You then attach it to an activator and put it in every cell you want to play a specific file in the Construction Set. This guy has all the details on how to do it.

That also might be why I get similar errors when I switch tree mods. I'll add this link to the OP and make sure to emphasize backing up the ini file.

I completely did not understand how to do it with TESTool. I ended up getting one created in SmartMerger, but it's yellow in WryeMash, and gives an error when I try to right-click on the masters:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mash\masher.pyo", line 1351, in OnSave
File "mash\mosh.pyo", line 5119, in load
File "mash\mosh.pyo", line 868, in load
File "mash\mosh.pyo", line 1280, in loadData
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append'

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hey folks. I'm looking to give Morrowind a shot after buying it ages ago on Steam. Any idea what step 4 of the installation instructions in the OP is about? The Mediafire link no longer works.

Edit: Specifically, the game-specific stuff. "File 6" and "File 7" are pretty vague.

nvm; figured it out. :P

QuantaStarFire fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Jan 20, 2013

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
Note: The problem with TESTool is that I have too many mods for it. If I knew which mods needed to be in the MergedObjects, I could narrow it down some. That's where my problem lies, to be honest.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
TESTool's Merged Objects isn't a necessary thing like merged item/creature lists are. Disregard using TESTool at all and just Wrye Mash stuff together, importing the lists into Merged Lists.esp.

edit: Here's a silly minor complaint: BTB's slightly modified/bugfixed Herbalism for Purists seems broken in that it resets every harvested object to its pre-harvest state on reload/cell change, which is sad for the gameplay balance purist in me. Any way of fixing that, or do I just switch to Graphical Herbalism and ignore the very minor differences between each?

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jan 20, 2013

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Thanks for that, not really worth the effort for too many places but I might tinker with it.

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

I'm exploring the Tamriel Rebuilt areas which are super awesome but I wanted to get a mod that adds more quick travel points/connects it with the old areas. All the mods I can find are outdated because they were for the old TR release system, anyone know of any that are up to date?

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

TESTool's Merged Objects isn't a necessary thing like merged item/creature lists are. Disregard using TESTool at all and just Wrye Mash stuff together, importing the lists into Merged Lists.esp.

edit: Here's a silly minor complaint: BTB's slightly modified/bugfixed Herbalism for Purists seems broken in that it resets every harvested object to its pre-harvest state on reload/cell change, which is sad for the gameplay balance purist in me. Any way of fixing that, or do I just switch to Graphical Herbalism and ignore the very minor differences between each?

Okay, well, in that case, here's my load order, if anyone wants to look and make sure I don't have any OBVIOUS red flags (although I've cleared most of those with Mlox before starting, and loading the game after each few mods with a save file outside Seyda Neen. Warnings.txt only had like 6-7 items, and most were minor). I apologize in advance for the length of this.

_001_ Morrowind.esm
_002_ Tribunal.esm
_003_ Bloodmoon.esm
_004_ Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 Beta (BTB Edit).esm
_005_ Poorly Placed Object Fix 1.2.esm
_006_ abotWaterLife.esm
_007_ Bloodmoon Landscape Overhaul 1.1.esm
_008_ Texture Fix 2.0.esm
_009_ Morrowind Advanced.esm
_010_ Weapon Rotate.esm
_011_ GDR_MasterFile.esm
_012_ H.E.L.L.U.V.A._Merchant_Containers.esm
_013_ BT_Whitewolf_2_0.esm
_014_ Hilgya the Seamstress.esm
_015_ Rise of House Telvanni.esm
_016_ MCA.esm
_017_ TR_Data.esm
_018_ TR_Mainland.esm
_019_ LCV Schedule Markers.esp
_020_ Barabus' fireplaces 2.esp
_021_ Taddeus'BalancedWeapons.esp
_022_ Hold it - replacer.esp
_023_ Creatures (lore).esp
_024_ Better Weapons and Armors.esp
_025_ OTR_Coast_Variety.esp
_026_ STA_guides_replacer.esp
_027_ MW Containers Animated.esp
_028_ Antares' Big Mod 5.9.esp
_029_ Better_Sounds.esp
_030_ Djangos Dialogue.ESP
_031_ Morrowind Rebirth 2.03.ESP
_032_ UG2PhaseC_v07b.esp
_033_ Clean super_adventurers302.esp
_034_ PW_Redesigned Vivec-Vivec_Expansion.esp
_035_ Taddeus'BalancedArmors.esp
_036_ Clean Tales of Tel Branora.esp
_037_ Clean Tales of the Bitter Coast.esp
_038_ NPC LCV Schedules 03.esp
_039_ MW_CultOfTheClouds_v10.esp
_040_ LGNPC_NoLore_v0_83.esp
_041_ Improved Trap Settings.esp
_042_ Improved Lockpicking.esp
_043_ Stealth Enhancements-LD 1.5b (Non-Tribunal).esp
_044_ time_2x.esp
_045_ Dodge Mod 1.2-WD (Enhanced-LD) (Tribunal).esp
_046_ Cait's Critters Unleashed 2.0 (Tribunal).esp
_047_ Illuminated Order v1.0.esp
_048_ Illuminated Order v1.0 - Bloodmoon Compatibility Extras.esp
_049_ Lgnpc_SN.esp
_050_ TravelingMerchants-1.2_BETA.esp
_051_ Faster-v10.esp
_052_ Improved Open Spell Balance-LD.esp
_053_ NPC LCV Locks.esp
_054_ MournholdMagesGuild10CleanFinal.esp
_055_ dh_furn.esp
_056_ dh_furn_stores.esp
_057_ dh_thriftshop.esp
_058_ SirLuthor-Tools.esp
_059_ Unique Banners and Signs.esp
_060_ t_lostheir.esp
_061_ Nudity Greeting Expansion V1.esp
_062_ Better Bodies.esp
_063_ newarrows.esp
_064_ Windows Glow.esp
_065_ DB_Attack_Mod.esp
_066_ Key Replacer Trib & BM.esp
_067_ Molag Mar Revisited.esp
_068_ BE_dh_homes.esp
_069_ JEB_muffin_fix.esp
_070_ Disturb_the_dead.esp
_071_ Great House Dagoth.esp
_072_ Windows Glow - Tribunal Eng.esp
_073_ Lothavor's Legacy.esp
_074_ Lothavor's Legacy BB addon.esp
_075_ Windows Glow - Bloodmoon Eng.esp
_076_ Oluhan V1.13.esp
_077_ Windows Glow - Raven Rock Eng.esp
_078_ WA_Signy_Signposts(!).ESP
_079_ RKCriminals TR&BM.esp
_080_ Syc_MorrowindsStupidestCriminals.esp
_081_ Better Skulls.ESP
_082_ Better Solsthiem Creatures.esp
_083_ Horror Mod.esp
_084_ abotWaterLifeTRaddon.esp
_085_ Psy_VGR_Armour.esp
_086_ EcoAdjCrime.esp
_087_ Creatures Great House Dagoth Patch.esp
_088_ MA_snowprincetomb_v3.esp
_089_ Scamp Lord - Doppleganger 2.5.esp
_090_ Mournhold Expanded.esp
_091_ Vurt's Grazelands Trees.esp
_092_ AtmosphericSoundEffects-3.0-Tribunal.esp
_093_ Morrowind Crafting 2-1.esp
_094_ Morrowind Crafting Equipment.esp
_095_ abotWindowsGlow.esp
_096_ frostmoth_repaired_v0_31.esp
_097_ Statue Replacer - Normal.esp
_098_ bones.esp
_099_ Shieldfx.esp
_100_ Book Jackets - Morrowind.esp
_101_ LGNPC_SecretMasters_MCA5.esp
_102_ Oblivion_and_LGNPC_Books.esp
_103_ Museum of Artifacts Improved Expanded.esp
_104_ Less_Generic_Bloodmoon.esp
_105_ Book Jackets - Tribunal.esp
_106_ LGNPC_GnaarMok_v1_20.esp
_107_ LGNPC_AldVelothi_v1_20.esp
_108_ Real_wildlife_2b Complete.esp
_109_ Book Jackets - Bloodmoon.esp
_110_ LGNPC_MaarGan_v1_20.esp
_111_ LGNPC_HlaOad_v1_32.esp
_112_ NewBlood_MwTbBm1.1.esp
_113_ No Trespassing - Pelagiad 1.1.esp
_114_ No Trespassing - Vivec, Molag Mar.esp
_115_ Bounty Hunters 1.1.esp
_116_ Knock Knock Mod 1.2.esp
_117_ The Neverhalls.esp
_118_ No trespassing - Suran.esp
_119_ Camonna Tong's violence 1.2.esp
_120_ No trespassing - Ebonheart, Maar Gan.esp
_121_ No trespassing - Balmora 1.3.esp
_122_ Neo's Unique Creatures.esp
_123_ DNGDR-GHD Patch.esp
_124_ The Doors - Ald-Ruhn 1.2.esp
_125_ The Doors - Balmora, Suran 1.2.esp
_126_ No Trespassing - Ald-Ruhn.esp
_127_ The Doors - Caldera.esp
_128_ Improved Gold Weight.esp
_129_ LGNPC_Aldruhn_v1_20.esp
_130_ LGNPC_Aldruhn_v1_22_suppl.esp
_131_ LGNPC_Pelagiad_v1_31.esp
_132_ LGNPC_TelMora_v1_30.esp
_133_ LGNPC_Khuul_v2_21.esp
_134_ LGNPC_VivecFQ_v2_20.esp
_135_ Less_Generic_Nerevarine.esp
_136_ LGNPC_TelUvirith_v1_20.esp
_137_ LGNPC_SecretMasters_v1_30.esp
_138_ LGNPC_IndarysManor_v1_51.esp
_139_ LGNPC_VivecRedoran_v1_61.esp
_140_ LGNPC_PaxRedoran_v1_20.esp
_141_ LGNPC_SoulSicknessPatch_v1_00.esp
_142_ correctUV Ore Replacer 1.0.esp
_143_ beware of pickpockets! 1.4.esp
_144_ No Trespassing Mournhold 1.3.esp
_145_ RW2B_NoTownCreatures.ESP
_146_ Clean To Serve Sithis_.esp
_147_ Bloated Caves.esp
_148_ Graphic Herbalism.esp
_149_ EcoAdjCrime (Tresspass Edit).esp
_150_ EcoAdjMerchantSkills (Disposition Edit).esp
_151_ No Trespassing - Caldera.esp
_152_ ExcellentMagicSounds.esp
_153_ Xenn's Strict Factions.ESP
_154_ Less_Generic_Tribunal.esp
_155_ almalexia armor.esp
_156_ abotWhereAreAllBirdsGoing.esp
_157_ abotGondoliersRV.esp
_158_ GH MC Patch.esp
_159_ Psy_UniqueDremora_T.esp
_160_ Starfires NPC Additions ver-1.11.esp
_161_ Clean Tales of Seyda Neen.esp
_162_ BTB - Character.esp
_163_ BTB - Spells.esp
_164_ BTB - Alchemy.esp
_165_ BTB - Equipment.esp
_166_ BTB - Settings.esp
_167_ Golden Gold.esp
_168_ NX9_Guards_Complete.ESP
_169_ The Tribe Unmourned (GHD).esp
_170_ The Sable Dragon 1.6.esp
_171_ New Voices.esp
_172_ Fast Eddie Fix v .0001.esp
_173_ Sleepers, Awake!.esp
_174_ NX9_Guard_LGTrib_patch.ESP
_175_ NX9_Guard_LGRedoran_Patch.ESP
_176_ Clean POTD Paintings.esp
_177_ Building Up Uvirith's Legacy1.1.ESP
_178_ guarskin_drum_replacer.esp
_179_ MCA - TR Addon.ESP
_180_ LeftGloves_Addon_v2.esp
_181_ Uvirith's Legacy_Final_2.0.esp
_182_ SneakingRealism_En_v3.esp
_183_ UniqueFinery.esp
_184_ MDP Compilation.ESP
_185_ Water Level Fix - Full.esp
_186_ MiscastModv3.0.esp
_187_ Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp
_188_ Elemental Magicka 1.0.esp
_189_ What Thieves Guild.ESP
_190_ True_Lights_And_Darkness_1.0-NoDaylight.esp
_191_ abotSiltStridersTR.esp
_192_ sm_ForgottenHalls.esp
_193_ Service Requirements (BTB Edit).esp
_194_ MW_Adv_Required (BTB Edit).esp
_195_ Training_Limit.esp
_196_ Clean MCFC_1.0.esp
_197_ Nasty Cammona Tong.esp
_198_ Uvirith's Legacy Book Jackets Add-on.esp
_199_ The Raven.esp
_200_ RoHT Taddeus Balancing.esp
_201_ UL v2.0 RoHT v1.52 Compatibility.esp
_202_ ab01NPCLCVSchedulesFix.esp
_203_ imperial chain fix.esp
_204_ UF_HortRobeF001.esp
_205_ Magical Missions.ESP
_206_ Cast On Use B-Gone.esp
_207_ Morag Tong Armor.esp
_208_ New Bodies - Mature.esp
_209_ Female Armor - Complete.esp
_210_ Balmora Expansion v1.4.esp
_211_ Improved Cursed Items.esp
_212_ Weapon Rotate - Tribunal.esp
_213_ Weapon Rotate - Bloodmoon.esp
_214_ Weapon Rotate - Vendors.esp
_215_ BE 1.4 -Golden Arrow fix-.esp
_216_ DN-GDRv1.esp
_217_ H.E.L.L.U.V.A. Bountiful Books.esp
_218_ Westly's Master Headpack X.esp
_219_ Publicans 1.1.esp
_220_ RAMF.esp
_221_ BirthsignsAMFun_BM.esp
_222_ Mashed Lists.esp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
After removing the merged objects and all, these are the only errors I have in warnings.txt

Enchanting 'sparkbolt_en' has invalid cast type for object 'sparkbolt ring'.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\@_metal_pewter_04_nm.dds" count 3.
Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\vfx_flare02.dds" count 3.
Texture "Data Files\Textures\reflection.dds" count 6.
Texture "Textures\menu_thick_border_bottom_right_corner.dds" count 2.

The last 5 change every time, just need to figure out what's causing the first one.

Shinino Kage fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 21, 2013