Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
My 100% spoiled teenage sister finally got my mom to agree to getting her a kitten, just because her older sister has one and "he's so cute everytime I visit." It's been less than a week and she already says she doesn't want one anymore because it's not like she expected. The kitten doesn't follow her around or want to play with or sleep with her and always bothers her when she's on the computer facebooking or whatever. In her words, the cat is "boring and doesn't do anything but chase shadows around and sleep." I mean I have no idea what she expected but this sounds normal to me.

Whelp, the poor cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

So I found these two little angry looking cuties in the parking lot of my apartment! They're pretty feral and only once was I able to touch one, which was when it pawed a my hand to get a treat. I would really like to catch them and bring them in, but my kitten doesn't have a rabies shot yet (she will by the end of this week however), isn't on any flea medication and I am worried about them having any kind of contagious disease. I plan on trying to catch them with a friend tomorrow to take them to a shelter. If they are unable to take them a friend of mine's mom takes care of feral cats and I could leave them with her, I would just have to give her money to get them fixed. Ideally I would like to foster them if I am able to catch them.

They aren't on my porch right now but I know they have eaten, have access to clean water and there is a carrier with a towel inside since it is pretty chilly and wet out.

It's also really neat how much they look like my own kitten :3:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

October Revolution posted:

It's also really neat how much they look like one kitten :3:
Fixed that for you - I can't be the only person who saw a kitty Orthrus.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
So I went back to visit my family over the holidays, and my old cat Cat who is now more or less my dad's is getting old; she's like 15ish now give or take a year. She used to be pretty big and lumpy, but three years ago got skinny fast, which was scary, and now she's pretty skinny, though not morbidly so. Generally, she's down to the routine of hanging out in bed, eating, using the litter box, then returning to her bed and not really much else. My dad's decent about taking care of her, but a bit hands-off, so I spent some time cutting mats off her and clipping her nails for maintenance, and trying to convince my dad that Blue Buffalo was good food, even over something so incredible as Meow Mix Tender Centers.

This brings me to my question: how do cat nails get circular? Cat had a nail that pretty much immediately curved around and back towards her paw, and was pressing back on her pad, and it was so closely looped that it was hard to clip. I clipped it down, then a week later, saw that another nail had looped. I don't think it could have possibly been the same nail, but I thought I went through all her nails that first time. :confused: Also, when clipping the second looped nail, I noticed that the growth pattern seemed to be that way, and that the bottom of the nail was thicker than a normal cat nail. Anybody have experience with this kinda thing? She definitely didn't have this kind of thing before too.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

^^^ I think this happens when cats don't use their claws for a while? It's why they're compelled to scratch things and will claw the poo poo out of your home if you don't have a scratching post. If she's sick or lethargic and not clawing stuff then that might explain it. I find the 'skins' of my cat's nails all over the place pretty much all the time, I can't imagine how weird her claws would get if those shreds weren't coming off.

It's obscenely, disgustingly hot here in NSW at the moment. And I don't have AC. And my cat has all that fur, AND is overweight, so she's feeling it pretty bad. I've put water dishes in every room, and turned all the fans on (although it only moves the hot air around). I thought of tossing her in a bath, but she hates hates hates water, plus the moisture in her fur would probably warm up from her body heat long before it dried, and make her even more hot. :(

I've resorted to putting a wet cloth in the freezer and taking it out every ten minutes or so to wipe her down. It's pretty funny... she hates it because it's wet, but likes it because it's cold. So she's squirming like a hairy maggot and clawing at the carpet, but she's purring and not moving away. She has the :keke: face for a while afterwards.

Anyone got any more tips for beating kitty heat?

Corridor fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Jan 9, 2013

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Corridor posted:

It's obscenely, disgustingly hot here in NSW at the moment. And I don't have AC. And my cat has all that fur, AND is overweight, so she's feeling it pretty bad. I've put water dishes in every room, and turned all the fans on (although it only moves the hot air around). I thought of tossing her in a bath, but she hates hates hates water, plus the moisture in her fur would probably warm up from her body heat long before it dried, and make her even more hot. :(

I've resorted to putting a wet cloth in the freezer and taking it out every ten minutes or so to wipe her down. It's pretty funny... she hates it because it's wet, but likes it because it's cold. So she's squirming like a hairy maggot and clawing at the carpet, but she's purring and not moving away. She has the :keke: face for a while afterwards.

Cats like bathtubs or sinks in the summer because they tend to be cool; you have tiles or something similar that are out of the sun? Also, maybe give her a summer clipping?

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

duckfarts posted:

Cats like bathtubs or sinks in the summer because they tend to be cool; you have tiles or something similar that are out of the sun? Also, maybe give her a summer clipping?

She's terrified of anything that makes a buzzing sound so clippers are out, and I don't think I could do a good job with scissors. She mostly avoids the bathroom because it often has the Dreaded Water in it, but I'll try enticing her in there with food or something. Thanks.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Corridor posted:

She's terrified of anything that makes a buzzing sound so clippers are out, and I don't think I could do a good job with scissors. She mostly avoids the bathroom because it often has the Dreaded Water in it, but I'll try enticing her in there with food or something. Thanks.
Try a vet for the clipping then? Also, one thought is maybe a large metal plate like maybe a cookie tray maybe out in the open, or just getting a bunch of tiles for her to lay on might be worth a shot.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
It was similarly ridiculously hot in WA for the last week or so, and I found one of my cats curled up on my 20kg weight plate that was lying on the floor with my gym stuff. I've offered them one of those freezer ice bricks (ignored it) and put ice in their water (removed ice from the tray and batted it all over the floor) but a big cool thing like the weight plate seems to be the only thing my dudes are interested in.

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

The stray cat I took in went missing yesterday afternoon. I was at school, so he must have slipped out while my girlfriend was doing laundry. Neither of us had noticed his absence until it was feeding time, and he was not there meowing like a kitty crack addict in need of a fix. Both of us tore up the apartment short of ripping open cushions and stuffed animals and taking apart electronics. We looked in all the usual cat hiding places. Then we looked in the most absurd places. I probably spent a good hour looking for this cat before I was able to convince my girlfriend he had slipped out. We looked outside, but I felt that would be even more futile because our neighborhood has dozens of stray cats roaming around with so many places to hide. I walked the whole neighborhood asking people outside if they knew who fed stray cats, shining flashlights in sewer openings, around dumpsters, and looking through the bushes. It was already late by the time I decided to call it a quits. He was a stray cat to begin with, he's got his claws, so I weighed in the odds he'd be okay and that I'd probably see him again. Lo and behold, at the fine hour of 7 in the morning, Sewer Cat just so happened to be laying at our front door demanding a meal and pets.

I'm not sure if I should consider him an outside cat to let in and out as I deem necessary, or if I should keep him inside until we find someone to adopt him/probably keep him. Either way, I'm guessing if he slips out again that he'll probably come back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Corridor posted:

I usually put a icepack on the ground and then put a towel over it. The icepack by itself is too cold to sit on, but with the towel buffer my cats will just lay down and lean right against it.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
One time the AC in my apartment broke, and it was literally 100 degrees out. My cat was panting like a lion on the savannah. So I too put him on a towel over ice packs, but I also put him in his carrier and shut the door for a while to keep the coolness contained, like an icebox.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Icepack and towel on tile worked for my cat too when we went a week with no AC in a Texas August. Bowl of ice in front of the fan helped in smaller areas. Eventually broke down and bought a portable AC unit for the apartment while the unit was being addressed. As soon as I turned it on he jumped onto the box, stuck his chest out, and gave a great big sigh of relief. Was worth the purchase and more. :3:

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
Has anyone else had to cone their cat after neutering? Friday went straight to excessive ballsack licking as soon as he came out of anthesia yesterday, so he's rocking a cone.

I tried googling to see what sort of timeframe I'm looking at to safely take it off entirely, but all the results are regarding spays or people who didn't need to cone their cats at all.

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

1up posted:

Has anyone else had to cone their cat after neutering? Friday went straight to excessive ballsack licking as soon as he came out of anthesia yesterday, so he's rocking a cone.

I tried googling to see what sort of timeframe I'm looking at to safely take it off entirely, but all the results are regarding spays or people who didn't need to cone their cats at all.

I've had my boy and girl cat neutered at the same time, and I was worried they were going to lick their wounds open. I guess the way they do it now doesn't require a cone, or at least not required for cats. My cats licked themselves quite bit for next few days. It was both scary and amusing.

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
My husband picked him up from the vet and all they told him was not to leave the kitten alone and that they were internal stitches. He didn't get out of his haze until after the vet closed and I didn't even think about if the stitches could hold up to his vigorous licks.

I'll try calling tomorrow and seeing what the vet says.

mistressminako
Aug 4, 2007

Beware the man in the wheelchair lurking off-screen.

1up posted:

Has anyone else had to cone their cat after neutering? Friday went straight to excessive ballsack licking as soon as he came out of anesthesia yesterday, so he's rocking a cone.

I wish I'd gotten an e-collar for Aiapaec after he was neutered. The vet isn't quite sure what happened, but Ai neurotically licked a patch on his belly until he developed an abscess. It burst before I realized what was going on and we only found the source of his lethargy and discomfort after a vet examination. The vet cleaned out the wound, Ai ended up with nine stitches between his back legs and an e-collar for two weeks (I was only charged for the pain meds but that's still $85 I could have saved by using a $5 cone). Ai even had the lazer surgery done and he still had this kind of reaction, so to be on the safe side always use a cone.

http://i.imgur.com/642qbl.jpg <- post surgery pic showing stitches and dried blood, linked for possible :nms:

In my wholly unprofessional opinion, I'd say keep the collar on for a week or so, then take it off for short periods of time and watch him closely for excessive grooming of that area.

mistressminako fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jan 10, 2013

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Have a cat who was neutered or spayed?

Get a collar and leave that poo poo on until your cat is fully healed.

Both my cats had the collar after spaying, both I removed it a little too early, and those fuckers licked the gently caress out of those stitches and ended up requiring expensive stays at the vet's.

~LEAVE THE loving COLLAR ON UNTIL HEALED, DON'T TRUST YOUR CAT~

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

1up posted:

My husband picked him up from the vet and all they told him was not to leave the kitten alone and that they were internal stitches. He didn't get out of his haze until after the vet closed and I didn't even think about if the stitches could hold up to his vigorous licks.

I'll try calling tomorrow and seeing what the vet says.

Most leave it alone but some don't. 8-10 days with cone, only off if monitored. I like the soft cones for cats, but they get used to the hard cones eventually. Make sure the size of the cone is long enough that the cat can't lick his surgical site. If you're in a pinch and stores are closed, you can make one out of some cardboard, a paper plate, or the like to last until tomorrow. If he is licking, you need to stop that ASAP because he will rip open the incision and have to go under anesthesia again to repair the damage.

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
I'm just surprised he didn't come home with a cone and that the vet never mentioned anything about it to my husband upon pick up. Reading the responses, the coming home without one makes sense, but we weren't even given a heads-up about looking out for it at all. Hooray for the internet, because I at least knew that the vigorous licking was bad news bears and to get him a cone immediately. Petco didn't have any soft or inflatable style cones, so he's had to adjust to the hard one. He stopped acting like I was trying to murder him via cone in about 20 minutes and has pretty much adjusted entirely 24+ hours later.

I think I'll just go ahead and keep him coned for the 8-10 days just to err on the side of caution. He's figured out how to drink from the fountain with the cone on, uses the litterbox without issue, and can navigate just fine. I only have to remove it for meal times, but I watch him like a hawk and the instant he moves from cleaning his upperbody, the cone goes back on without hassle.

Should I be concerned about the hair around his scrotum that's sticking to it? He didn't come home with any pain medication, not that he needs it, so he kinda flipped out when I examined him this morning to make sure he didn't jump all over like a fool while we were asleep and split anything. The only thing he came home with from the vet was a receipt, so I have no idea if maybe it's just caught up in surgical glue or dried lymphatic fluid.

I will say that this just solidifies my resolve that any future cat is going to be a another fixed, adult rescue because I am way too concerned with my kitten's nutsack.

1up fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 10, 2013

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

1up posted:

Should I be concerned about the hair around his scrotum that's sticking to it? He didn't come home with any pain medication, not that he needs it, so he kinda flipped out when I examined him this morning to make sure he didn't jump all over like a fool while we were asleep and split anything. The only thing he came home with from the vet was a receipt, so I have no idea if maybe it's just caught up in surgical glue or dried lymphatic fluid.

I don't think it's too much of a concern. Chances are it's surgical glue but keep on monitoring. If it changes too much, it isn't glue.

Also he flipped out about it because he's a cat and nobody goes in for a close look but him. :colbert:

Atimo
Feb 21, 2007
Lurking since '03
Fun Shoe

Atimo posted:

He made it through the day and night, the emergency vet didn't think he would. He's back wt the regular doctor getting pain medicine and fluids. He is hoping that with the pain medicine he might recover enough for the small intestine feeding tube, but I'm expecting a call to come and put him to sleep some time today.

He was so weak he couldn't even stand up. I want to do everything I can for him but I don't know at this point if I'm just prolonging his pain.

Fluffy passed away this morning peacefully in my arms.

(From 4 or 5 months ago)

Blinks
May 9, 2004
Just cos a rape kit came up positive, that doesn't mean she was raped!
I'm sorry to hear that Atimo :(

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012
My condolences, Atimo.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

So sorry Atimo. :smith:

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE
I'm sorry, Atimo. He was a handsome kitty.

Emilee
Mar 30, 2007
Hater Of The Mushroom / Lover Of The Spider

Atimo posted:

Fluffy passed away this morning peacefully in my arms.

(From 4 or 5 months ago)

I am so heartbroken to hear this....I am sorry for your loss.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
My cat, Charles, is an rear end in a top hat with water - he gets fresh water twice a day and whenever he jumps into the bathtub and yells at me, but he still tries to knock glasses of water out of our hands... so he can play with a soggy carpet? I don't know.

We've been using a spray bottle to keep him under control with glasses of water sitting on the coffee table or whatever.

Until recently. He seems to have had an a-ha moment with the spray bottle.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I've figured out why Pizza drinks so drat much. Idiot stuffs his fat kitten face with more food than his tiny baby mouth can handle so if he lifts his head, he spits kibbles everywhere, including his water bowl.

He then completely drains his water attempting to bob for kibble. He won't eat wet food, but soggy kibble! A DELICACY WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN PISS LITTER.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

Maybe you should just soak some kibble for an hour and give him a bowl of it? No doubt he'd turn up his nose and act like it's the most boring and disgusting thing the world to him, though. CAAAAAATS!! :ahrg:

I feel the need to note just how much I deeply love and adore my cat, Jackie. I probably do this a few times a year at least, but I care note. Jackie showed up when my life was at its very lowest ebb and I sincerely didn't feel capable of so much as living, let alone taking proper care of myself. But then into my lonely and silent tomb of 1-man apartment walks this kind, gentle, affectionate, unfailingly patient and well-behaved (if slightly overweight) tabby cat named Jackie, and she makes herself right at home.

- She's been an indoor/outdoor cat before who could go out whenever she placed, but would now be permanently stuck indoors on the third floor of a city apartment - does this cause problems? No, and since moving in she has yet to complain once.

- She's going from living with a big family in a huge house always being around other cats and dogs and multiple humans with many beds and many many rooms and nooks and crannies to choose from to a small apartment with three total rooms plus a tiny bathroom, and only one human with no other living creatures to speak of beyond plants - does this cause problems? No, Jackie is in fact far happier concerning most of these factors and when her former humans visit she acts like she doesn't know them. Whereas she used to hiss and growl and snap at the other cats she has not hissed or growled even once since moving in.

- Despite the fact that I thoroughly hated myself and didn't really think I wanted a pet or that I could talk care of one properly, Jackie has shown me that I not only both need and love cats, but are more than capable of taking care of them and providing for them both physically and emotionally. Jackie proving this to me was quite the revelation.

edit: I could add more to this point but it's probably rambling and embarrassing enough as it is, and perhaps I'll just leave it here. One thing I'll add; as someone with extraordinarily low self esteem and self-worth, there is an aspect of cat ownership (and perhaps pet ownership in general) that I was very much unprepared for; that Jackie appears to get the most pleasure out of simply being near me. Moreso than food and water, moreso than sleeping, moreso than self-greeming, moreso than litterbox availability and upkeep... what matters to Jackie is my person presence, and being close by at all times, and cuddling with me, and grooming me when possible and allowed, and taking every possible opportunity when I'm relaxed or semi-conscious or asleep to be physically on me or pressed against or curled up around me. I've seen Jackie pass up food because she was curled up in my lap and being stroked and loved on by me. I really find it continually amazing that any creature cares about me this much on some level, and it sort of has nothing to do with flattery or anything and into pure reliance. She *needs* the physical affection and love, as if it were food. It's fascinating to me.

kaworu fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 11, 2013

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS
Yeti cares the most about the food. He loves it and wants to be near it at all times. He guards the closet with all the food bags and cans in it and sleeps right in front of the door. Just in case.

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I don't think it's too much of a concern. Chances are it's surgical glue but keep on monitoring. If it changes too much, it isn't glue.

Also he flipped out about it because he's a cat and nobody goes in for a close look but him. :colbert:

I'm not 100% what it is, but now that swelling has gone down, I was able to detach it from one side. He didn't get too :catstare: until I tried to clear up the the other side, so I figured I'd leave him alone and try again tomorrow.

As thanks to everyone for their feedback, here is a photo of him looking a combo of dejected and pissed off after I put the cone back on:

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.

kaworu posted:

edit: I could add more to this point but it's probably rambling and embarrassing enough as it is, and perhaps I'll just leave it here. One thing I'll add; as someone with extraordinarily low self esteem and self-worth, there is an aspect of cat ownership (and perhaps pet ownership in general) that I was very much unprepared for; that Jackie appears to get the most pleasure out of simply being near me. Moreso than food and water, moreso than sleeping, moreso than self-greeming, moreso than litterbox availability and upkeep... what matters to Jackie is my person presence, and being close by at all times, and cuddling with me, and grooming me when possible and allowed, and taking every possible opportunity when I'm relaxed or semi-conscious or asleep to be physically on me or pressed against or curled up around me. I've seen Jackie pass up food because she was curled up in my lap and being stroked and loved on by me. I really find it continually amazing that any creature cares about me this much on some level, and it sort of has nothing to do with flattery or anything and into pure reliance. She *needs* the physical affection and love, as if it were food. It's fascinating to me.

I love your posts about Jackie-cat. :3: I just got back from visiting my family with Indy for a month, where we were in a decently-sized house with 3 other people and 3 other cats. She had a lot of fun playing with the other cats, exploring the house and looking out all the windows, and having other people to sit with when I was unavailable. My dad called and commented that the cat, Mikey, who played with her a lot was walking around crying and looking for her after we'd left; he kept trying to get into my room to see if she was in there. I said that I was worried Indy would be disappointed readjusting to life in a tiny studio apartment not much bigger than their living room without other cats or people. "Listen," my dad said, "the only thing that cat wants or needs in her life is you."

We haven't even been home for a day and after a nice long nap she's completely back to being happy here. All she wants is a lap, or a spot next to me on the couch (or preferably curled up on top of me when I'm on the couch), or even to lie on the floor in front of me if it's one of those moments when there isn't room for her next to me. Or, you know, to constantly jump in front of the computer monitor when I'm actually working. Sure, she loves her food and Da Bird turns her into some kind of wild beast-cat, but most of the time all she really wants is to be curled up as close to me as possible.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sadie really has been enjoying these red and green floof-balls that she got as PISS-mas presents. During the day when she's watching birds she sometimes will "hunt" one and then walk around meowing with it in her mouth, then bring it to me and be all about getting some pettings. But then at night she's acting much differently. Nearly every single night when I turn out the lights and get into bed she will disappear and then silently pop back into the bed carrying one. She then drops it, and if I go to pet her or play with her she'll kinda just look at me before either retreating to the far corner of the bed and loafing or hopping back off the bed and going back into the living room to eventually fetch the other one.

It is confusing (and cute :3:). She doesn't want to play, she doesn't want attention for bringing them, and she does it only with those floofs. If i toss it out of the bed there is about a 50% chance it will reappear sometime overnight. Maybe she thinks my bed isn't festive enough and needs some red and green floofs?

benjai
Jun 26, 2007
Finally, I get to make a kaworu-like post about my rear end in a top hat!

I just had a fight with my parents about my grandmother's dog, who's annoying the poo poo out of me because I'm super allergic to her and she doesn't let us sleep at night because she makes whimpy noises and scratches on the front door and she is so loving untrained it's horrible. So we had a fight because they screwed up and couldn't get the dog tonight and my anxiety really flared up.

I went in to get my anxiety meds and Batsy jumped up on the wash bin and meowed and meowed and meowed, which is really unsual so I lifted him up in my arms to cuddle and he didn't struggle whatsoever, despite being carried like a baby! He was totally still and complacent. Until the moment he figured I'd calmed down a little bit, then he jumped out of my arms and went to snack on the dog food. My little rear end in a top hat <3

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
So my little rear end in a top hat, Motor, has been finding it entertaining to flip over his filled water bowl pretty much every day soaking my floor. Does anyone know of a good, heavy water bowl he won't be able to do this with?

Here is rear end in a top hat in question:

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

mcmagic posted:

So my little rear end in a top hat, Motor, has been finding it entertaining to flip over his filled water bowl pretty much every day soaking my floor. Does anyone know of a good, heavy water bowl he won't be able to do this with?

Here is rear end in a top hat in question:

How about the non-tip bowls like this:

I think you can get similar shapes in ceramic too. Or maybe just a large dog sized ceramic bowl?

Rapture
Aug 4, 2011

The Best & The Brightest
Just found this thread, this is Mal.
He believes in kitten driven development and open source meowing.

thought I'd post kitten spam :3

Emilee
Mar 30, 2007
This is Paka, her favorite things are:

1. Demand your attention
2. Knock over open bottles of water
3. Demand more attention
4. Steal things from you, and make you chase her
5. Demand even more attention
6. Sit and plot your death
7. Kidnapping you and demanding your attention

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emilee
Mar 30, 2007

hhgtrillian posted:

How about the non-tip bowls like this:

I think you can get similar shapes in ceramic too. Or maybe just a large dog sized ceramic bowl?

That is exactly what I used to get our cat to stop doing it. Pissed her off too! She would sit and try to knock it over and when she couldn't she would just sit and stare at the water.