Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Scott Bakula posted:

I'd imagine that much blue is largely down to tweets when Aguero scored the league winning goal as well. Must have caused a huge spike

I would imagine the TRP Matchday thread and twitter would have been pretty hilarious reading for that moment actually, I never looked back to find it the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

TheGoatFeeder posted:

I would imagine the TRP Matchday thread and twitter would have been pretty hilarious reading for that moment actually, I never looked back to find it the next day.

It was basically a load of man u fans going 'better luck next year lovely :smug:' followed by 'NOOOOOOO' it was brilliant

Headhunter
Jun 3, 2003
One - You lock the target
That map is pretty cool. The postcode where I live in Leeds has Everton as the number 1 mentioned team. I had no idea I tweeted that much.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How many managers invite the whole training staff in when getting a manager of the month award? HMMMM?

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Abu Dave posted:

How many managers invite the whole training staff in when getting a manager of the month award? HMMMM?

AVB Should be the world's most popular manager as he's just a great big football nerd.
Unfortunately, he's a great big football nerd.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Having all the media hate you as soon as you get the job because Redknapp got sacked will never help

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

the sex ghost posted:

It was basically a load of man u fans going 'better luck next year lovely :smug:' followed by 'NOOOOOOO' it was brilliant

Some of us stayed the course.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Pissflaps posted:

Some of us stayed the course.

I do distinctly recall you saying that City would still pull it out even as we entered injury time.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

TraderStav posted:

I do distinctly recall you saying that City would still pull it out even as we entered injury time.

You remember correctly. The outcome was never in doubt.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Congratulation to AVB and Tottenham. Just goes to show how a great manager can lift a club to previously unreached heights.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
You are a cheeky chappy.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

jyrka posted:

Congratulation to AVB and Tottenham. Just goes to show how a great manager can lift a club to previously unreached heights.

Hahahahaha

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Glad to see AVB get the award, everyone knows Ive always backed him to be a top top manager despite some people doubting him.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

quote:

Jordan. Beckham. P Diddy. Trump. Banderas. And Cisse?

Queens Park Rangers striker Djibril Cisse recently launched his own fragrance named “Mr Lenior Djibril Cisse” described as “woody, spicy and amber, from a blend of notes of bergamot, lavender, black pepper, cashmere wood, cardamom, labdanum, patchoili, vanilla and musk.”

Interesting. With a whopping £58 (over $90) price tag, we wonder if Cisse’s line can cure QPR’s stench at Loftus Road. Can’t hurt really, as QPR’s currently in the midst of a Premier League relegation dog fight.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I think his bowtie is more ridiculous than the aftershave tbh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Im really surprised it took him this long.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

He has a shop somewhere in Newcastle. Does anyone know where it is?
My Uncle knows the person who's meant to look after him and sorts houses etc for players and she said he did it all on his own and it's in a bad place and haemorrhaging money lol.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

My Uncle knows the person who's meant to look after him and sorts houses etc for players and she said he did it all on his own and it's in a bad place and haemorrhaging money lol.

How often does she get called out to handle "there's a violent call girl strung out on coke here and the police are at my door what do i do"

partipo fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 11, 2013

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No more Sideshow Bob:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

First Jovetic, now David Luiz? Guess that's it for my "Puyol Hair XI".

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Ninpo posted:

No more Sideshow Bob:

This can't be :stare:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Ninpo posted:

No more Sideshow Bob:

I couldn't recognize him.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

haha I didn't even recognise him

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Suqit posted:

I couldn't recognize him.

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Ninpo posted:

No more Sideshow Bob:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2260870/David-Luizs-hair--happened-it.html

says otherwise

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Phew..

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Not very photo genic

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Modus Trollens posted:

Not very photo genic

Opposite Myspace Angle isn't exactly flattering for anyone to be fair.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjkFoZGiBEs

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

That is a whole lotta awesome. I want to start smoking so I can sign up and quit.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

As unbearable as their "mes que un club" schtick can get, that's pretty cool and hopefully it helps a lot of people quit the habit.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
It's Friday, so there's Pies' usual Friday Flashback thing

But we've also got 20 years of Ryan Giggs in Panini form

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
It's a real shame he plays for a team of cunts and Casillas.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

wrong thread

GMEEOORH
Mar 12, 2012
Picking up where this left off, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97duju0eR9o

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

onoflalks posted:

But we've also got 20 years of Ryan Giggs in Panini form

Man I'd love a high res version of this.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Reminds me of the Zanetti one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Reminds me of the Zanetti one

Its my favorite picture posted itt

• Locked thread