Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

I'm absolutely speechless at this. The ticker at the top of the website too: "Best place for find sports news and updates". He sounds like the loving Meerkat from those Compare The Market ads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
what the gently caress

Remember how Hazard trolled us all during the last transfer market? Turns out it was not his first time trolling those expecting his arrival.

MONDAY!!! He said Monday, Thierry. Thierry! Wake up! He said Monday!" Carine sat up quickly, her eyes wide open. She wiped away beads of sweats hanging from her forehead before shaking her husband out of a deep sleep. "Get up, you lazy head. Get up!"

Thierry, still half asleep, turned slowly from his side of the bed. "Wha... Carine, are you okay? What it is?" he mumbled as he wiped his eyes with both hands.

"He said Monday," Carine repeated impatiently, "and I think he is serious this time."

"Oh..." Thierry murmured with a slight disappointment. He knew exactly what she was talking about. He let off a sigh, without even trying to hide the frustration this time, and threw a glance at the clock: 2:30 a.m. 'Are you friggin' serious?' he thought to himself. But he can't be too mad at her. After all, she is carrying their first child, due in a few weeks or so. "Okay, tell me about it," he said after giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. He was not listening to her though. He didn't need to; he'd heard it all before.

It started on the Christmas night, a little more than three weeks before the baby's due date. That dream. And that creature! Just as she did this night, Carine woke Thierry up in the wee hours of the morning to inform him that she had had a very vivid dream! A dream, she recounted with wonder in her eyes, in which she was walking around in this beautiful garden with tall trees and blue ponds. When she came upon an apple tree, she was greeted by a snake who started talking to her about the child she's carrying. YES, A TALKING SNAKE FFS!!! Long story short, the snake assured her that the baby was coming early. On the 27th of December to be specific.

Carine and her superstitious mother were totally thrilled. It was all they could talk about and prepared for the hospital on that day. And... you guessed it: Nothing happened. That night, she had the same dream: the same garden, the same snake; this time the snake did nothing but laugh his non-existent butt off! All Thierry could do was shook his head. He knew his wife wasn't a credulous person, but he also knew that carrying a little human inside your belly for more than 8 months could mess with your sensibilities.

And there was also another dream in which that little devil showed Carine a pink football when she asked him about the sex of the baby. Okay, football is a boy thing, but pink? It started a big debate within the extended family. Thierry's side of the family wanted a boy and used the snake's sign as a proof. Carine's side wanted a girl and argued the 'pink football' meant the baby was going to be a football playing girl just like her mom. Heated arguments and fights followed. It was crazy but, Thierry felt as if someone was intentionally messing with his family.

"... and then he said, 'The baby is coming on Monday.' Thierry! Are you even listening?!"

Carine's raised voice suddenly snapped Thierry back to life. "Oh... umm.. yeah. Good. Really.. ah.. good." he muttered. It was a Friday, January 4th 1991, still fifteen days away from the baby's official due date. Thierry fell silent as it slowly set in. "Monday? But which Monday though..." he whispered to himself.

January 7th, 1991 (Monday)

IT'S A BOYYYYY!!!!

Thierry was tearing up as he held his first born son. Carine was soundly asleep on the hospital bed after a tough labor. They had not talked about a name for baby, but Thierry knew what it would be. Along with enormous joy, Thierry also felt a sense of relief. No more dreams, and that stupid snake! Just as that thought crossed Thierry's mind, little Eden Hazard let out a soft cry. Thierry looked down at his new born and he could swear he saw the baby winked at him.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

LEADED

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Had a peep over at redcafe. loving wanted to break my laptop in anger. Talk of how Suarez is a worse person than Giggs

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

youtube comment posted:

Haha, Barcelona fans talking about cheating ! HOW IRONIC ! Probably club with most cheaters in the world ... bloody Uefalona

bloody Uefalona

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
So someone created a Bundesliga XI to challenge the World XI and Premier League XI:

and the bit that brings it all in here:

Lmao

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
To be fair he's either a troll or he's mentally retarded.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looks like your regular Liverpool supporter to me.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
ill fkn mount u like a horse #YNWA

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

quote:

I would love to have Sneijder. Obviously something that wouldn't happen (also a purchase I wouldn't endorse because I don't believe it is necessary), but it would be nice to have a player like him on the squad.

What?

e: haha just noticed this on the end of his post

quote:

EDIT: Let me reiterate this. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SNEIJDER TO ARSENAL.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

did this twitter account have nothing better than an ipad to write this poo poo out wtf

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think you won. You found literally the worst image in all of football.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Replationship

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1kIiraXXfg

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Hahaha, wrong thread.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mickolution posted:

Hahaha, wrong thread.

You say that, and I thought that, but the HAI BONG DA watermark puts it firmly in here, imo.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Fair point...

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Did Dzeko learn nothing from Big Robert

don't play on the tracks

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Close thread

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh god, horrendous.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I can't even.. drat..

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
He and the '96 was not enough' tattoo guy should meet up and have a wrestle

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
ugh.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:stonk:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

The guy is getting tons of abuse right now, I hope.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

TyChan posted:

The guy is getting tons of abuse right now, I hope.

Deleted his twitter it seems.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
What a whopper

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
He's obviously a piece of poo poo, but the tattoo artist must be close in terms of shittiness as well.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Vinestalk posted:

He's obviously a piece of poo poo, but the tattoo artist must be close in terms of shittiness as well.

From what I've read, most tattoo artists basically feel like if you're not going to get it from them, you're going to get it from someone else, so they might as well being the ones getting paid for it.

I'm not saying it's right, but that's usually the attitude.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Finally, an excuse I can use to sell meth to school children!

That tattoo is beyond disgusting.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Drogadon posted:

Finally, an excuse I can use to sell meth to school children!

That tattoo is beyond disgusting.

If there is a oval office big enough to get that as a tattooo I am sure there is a oval office big enough to tattoo it on him.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Twitter has done more to accelerate social Darwinism than any number of 1920s gas chamber designs.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

Just heard about Lance Armstrong confessing to the juice, someone asked him, 'how does it feel to be the world's biggest cheat?' he apparently turned around and laughed, saying, 'I don't know, ask Luis Suarez'

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
then what did Suarez say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU