Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

mentholmoose posted:

Unfortunately I don't have much depth at those positions. I could send you 1992 Ray Lankford to play left (or center) along with your pick of 2011 Adrian Gonzalez or Kevin Youkilis. Or, hell, if you want, both of them, although I might need another hitter for my bench at that point. Youkilis I know can play third in a pinch, too.

Here's my roster - it's before the season started, but it's close enough to what it is now - if you feel like taking a look: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499603&pagenumber=83&perpage=40#post410464590

e: How about this:

1980 Joe Morgan
2010 Josh Hamilton

for

1992 Ray Lankford
2011 Kevin Youkils
2005 Craig Biggio
2005 Roy Oswalt

I would take that trade if it were Gonzalez instead of Youk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

UZworm posted:

Just for my records, that's

1980 Joe Morgan
2010 Josh Hamilton

for

2005 Craig Biggio
1992 Ray Lankford
2011 Adrian Gonzalez
2005 Roy Oswalt

I'll do that trade.

e: For the roster, put Morgan and Hamilton in the majors and call up Happy Felsch to ride the bench. Lineups in a bit, after the next update comes out.

mentholmoose fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 21, 2013

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Alright, based on last nights shuffling, let's see what I can do here.

Gaylord Perry to the #4 Starter Spot. Suggs drops to the minors for now.

New Bullpen changes:

code:
CANTON CATASTROPHES BULLPEN:
Closer: Williams, Frank
Setup: Tavarez, Julian
Short Relief: Hall, Tom
Short Relief: Mesa, Jose
Middle Relief: Doyle, Slow Joe
Middle Relief: Murphy, Rob
Long Relief: Plunk, Eric
AAA: Assenmacher, Paul
AAA: D'Acquisto, John
Fired Into Deep Space For Poor Performance: Hargan, Steve

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Summon the Polanco to play shortstop!

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
So, are both sides happy with the Spooners-Failures super-heist?

GrickleGrass
Dec 18, 2011

I speak for the trees.
I'm going to accept this trade, just need Smasher to approve it.

Manatees get:
Larry Walker RF (1997 Colorado Rockies)
Pedro Martinez SP (2004 Boston Red Sox)
Ivan Rodriguez C (2001 Texas Rangers)

Cultists get:
Mike Piazza C (1999 New York Mets)

So long, Piazza, you pimple-backed presumed steroid abuser. I hope you leaving doesn't curse this team into a string of horrible, painful injuries.

And this means new line-ups and a pitching rotation to follow! Sorry, Grinn...

LINE-UP [DH]
1. Alex Rodriguez (SS)
2. John Olerud (1B)
3. Ken Griffey Jr. (CF)
4. Rafael Palmeiro (LF)
5. Edgar Martinez (DH)
6. Larry Walker (RF)
7. Ivan Rodriguez (C)
8. Robin Ventura (3B)
9. Julio Franco (2B)

LINE-UP [NO DH]
1. Alex Rodriguez (SS)
2. John Olerud (1B)
3. Ken Griffey Jr. (CF)
4. Edgar Martinez (3B)
5. Rafael Palmeiro (LF)
6. Larry Walker (RF)
7. Ivan Rodriguez (C)
8. Julio Franco (2B)
9. Pitcher

BENCH
OF – Rickey Henderson
IF – Edgardo Alfonzo
C – Matt Wieters
OF – Adam Jones
3B – Mark Reynolds

Stick Jay Buhner in the minors for now.

ROTATION
SP – Randy Johnson
SP – Kevin Brown
SP – Pedro Martinez
SP – Kenny Rogers
SP – Nolan Ryan

LRP - Jamie Moyer
MRP - Jason Isringhausen
SRP - Jamie Moyer
SRP - Octavio Dotel
S-U - Koji Uehara
CL - Armando Benitez

Send Mike Gonzalez to the minors for now, until somebody does worse.

And that's all. Once again, sorry for the work, Grinn.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

CraigK posted:

Offer me relievers for '98 Biggio. Want to see what I can get for him.

Given that Biggio does not actually seem to be very "good", but still is probably a better 2B platoon partner than Delahanty, I'd be willing to part with '64 Dick Hall, '64 Stu Miller, or '81 Tom Gorman. All of them ought to roll better for you--Hall and Miller have taken old-guy-in-the-minors hits and Gorman had his ratings assigned by Smasher.

e: ^^^ Ugh.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Smasher Dynamo posted:

So, are both sides happy with the Spooners-Failures super-heist?

I am.

I assume UZworm is also, since he said:

UZworm posted:

And I modified the terms of it to match.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Well poo poo Smasher, if I'm going to the Gauntlet and losing anyway, I might as well make the season as trainwrecky as possible. Trade approved.

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
Did someone just seriously trade for a 39 year old Craig Biggio? Man, I had the 01 version in SLIV and he was abjectly terrible.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Edit: UZWORM God damnit give other people aka ones in Australia a chance to bid, in case I can still actually bid:

Carlos Beltran, Bob Johnson, Ryno Sandberg, Boog Powell

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 22, 2013

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League VIII, Smasher League Week 18: Centers of Power

Games of the Week

Don May posted:

GUMSHOES DROP HAMMER ON SUICIDES

Seattle- Some games feature a lot of drama. The only drama on display today was who would win the Gumshoes' annual chili cookoff.

In fact, it seemed as if the Gumshoes were more focused on that than the game, which was understandable, as the Suicides put up virtually no fight at all, and the Gumshoes cruised to an easy 9-0 victory. Bobby Grich explained that, "In the past we used to pretend like we had a bunch of criteria for judging, but, to be honest, it's all about who made the spiciest chili. Now personally, I tried out some scotch bonnet peppers in my chili this year, as I felt that maybe a type of pepper that people weren't prepared for might be a bit more effective. But, of course, none of our chilis could compete with Krukie's. That man is a chili genius."

John Kruk, in fact, was the winner of the contest, as his "Philadelphia Hell Bowl" chili was so potent that no member of them could finish the bowl without going into convulsions. Kruk told reporters that the secret to his chili was, "getting really, really, really drunk before you make it. That way, your senses will be dead so that you can just dump a ton of spices in there and not even really taste them. Man, there is nothing better than getting really drunk, making some chili, and then playing some intramural softball...wait, we weren't playing softball today? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we were playing softball."

The owner of the Suicides, Pungry Pungry Pippoes, was quite distraught at the blowout loss, "No one understands my pain! I am a unique flower that society is trying to crush with its John Kruks and its Don Slaughts! All I want to do is do things my way, but you won't let me express myself. You're all 'No, Pungry, that's not how an infield should work' and 'I'm not letting you use Little League players on your team, Pungry'. No lets Pungry just be Pungry. No, you all want me to be just like Marauder or someone, because you can't stand the idea of any owner not fitting in to their little boxes. Well, this flower doesn't fit in that box, drat it! This flower needs to be free, so it can bloom! I need to bloom, drat it! Why won't you let me bloom!"

Ted Williams, who witnessed this exchange, then took his moment at the microphone, "Okay, listen, guys, it's pretty loving clear that I'm going to end up in the dispersal draft again. All I ask is that you assholes do me one favor and not draft me to another loving terrible team. I deserve better. Please don't make me spend another loving year with a team like the Suicides. Please."

GAME NOTES

-If you have Joe Randa and Carlos Guillen in your lineup in the Super-League, you will get relegated.

-But hey, at least the Sonics are back!

Box Score

Don May posted:

PHOENIXES BLANK AIR RAIDS 6-0

Spokane- Marauder didn't want to talk much about this game.

After all, it wasn't a particularly interesting win for his team, nor was in very meaningful, and the Phoenixes are expected to defeat a team like the Air Raids. He made it clear to reporters he had other things on his mind.

"The Phoenixes are going to win the Mark Bellhorn Division," Marauder announced with little affect, "Even as we have struggled of late, neither the Barons nor the Whalers have shown any real ability to contest my domination of this division, nor do I think that they will suddenly become real contenders. I would not even call them 'pretenders' honestly, as a pretender, in the classical sense, at least has some claim, of varying validity, to the throne. No, the Barons and the Whalers are just rabble. The sort of flotsam that drifts to the shores from time to time to remind us of past follies." Marauder took a swig from his goblet of brandy, "No, my mind is in the Dynamo League, where the Finger-Bangers stand poised to do what many had thought impossible: the unification of four titles in one team. The only thing that stands in my way are the San Juan Elephants, who, it must be said, are perhaps the least threatening team to ever exist. I must say I feel good about my chances. Any questions?"

At this point, a dazed Manifunk Destiny stood up, having apparently been hiding among the reporters this entire time, and asked Marauder, "Hey, your team's pretty awesome. Is that awesome?"

Marauder, furrowing his brow at this rather bizarre question, responded, "It is rather pleasant I suppose, but, then again, I'm sure seeing Zack Greinke lose so many games must have its charms."

Manifunk Destiny, not quite grasping the sarcasm of Marauder's words, thanked the Phoenixes' owner for his kind words, and continued the impromptu interview, "Hey...hey, Marauder, man...do you want to be my new dad? I was thinking that you're pretty smart, and could teach me a lot about how to build a good team, so...how about it?"

This confused Marauder even more, "I'm sorry, I must have misheard you, my friend."

"No, man, I was reading this book about the Roman Emperors or something, and they used to adopt, like, their heirs or something. So I figure I could do that for you, and that would be cool." Manifunk was clearly not quite in his right mind.

Marauder started slowly shaking his head, "First of all, while I do like the idea that you see me as an emperor, of sorts, I have no interest in finding an heir, because my teams will be immortal. Also, looking at your...well, it's similar to a pitching rotation, at any rate, if I were to pick an hear, I would have to pick someone with a bit more potential. No, I'm afraid that you will never be my heir, and that this interview is over."

GAME NOTES

-The loss really, really hurt Zack Greinke's feelings.

-Did you know that Spokane isn't a suburb of Seattle? In fact, it's all the way near Idaho. It still baffles me that Spokane exists.

Box Score

Fernsehen Zeit!

: Baron-Biosparks! Television Title! Let's go! Game 1 and...K-Rod blows it, and the Biosparks win!

: Barons, not wanting to trust their bullpen, hit the Biosparks hard and fast, and they will roll up a large victory. That will even the series, and so the Television Title will be decided in Game 3 of this series.

: And K-Rod fucks it up again, and the Biosparks pick up another Television Title. K-Rod just hates people being happy I guess.

: Okay, and the Biosparks will defend the Television title against the Arguments in what seems like the 78th Television Championship Bout between the two teams.
: That's right and-
: Yoshida, what are you doing here? I fired you.
: According to my contract, I get to call every Television Title game involving Snuffy.
: Oh, yeah...let's see...drat it! Who the gently caress wrote this contract, anyway?
: Um...hold on...I've got their card somewhere...here you go.
: What kind of idiot....'Dynamo and Associates P.C."? gently caress, if the Bar hears that I'm representing some other party against myself again, they are going to be pissed. Okay, fine Yoshida, you can stay. And the Arguments will win Game 1.

: And the Arguments will win Game 2, and their 4th Television Title.
: The Biosparks are essentially Babe Ruth and...not a lot else. That can only take them so far. On the other hand, go Snuffy!

: And the Arguments complete the sweep.
: Snuffy has saved the day! Or maybe the Arguments just got lucky against a mediocre team.

: Well, it's one or the other. Next week, it's Arguments-Gumshoes and then either Arguments-Failures or Gumshoes-Commies.

Team Statistics

Analysis

Oswalt has pitched 25 innings and somehow has only 3 strikeouts. That is a rather ominous.

Analysis

The proletariat has failed at providing you with another starting pitcher. The success of the counter-revolution is assured.

Analysis

Wherever you are, Shadow gamer, I'm sorry.

Analysis

Stumbling towards glory!

Analysis

Only four games out? Holy gently caress, you might be able to make a run at this! Good job.

Analysis

The Gumshoes have suddenly become an unstoppable killing machine because every one of their players is having a decent season at the same time.

Analysis

I bumped up Raines' ratings a bit. Not that you really needed the help.

Analysis

I do not understand your team. You've won four Television Championships, but those are about the only times your team looks good.

Analysis

Craigory! You must stop the Cultists from reaching the playoffs or else all is lost!

Analysis

At least I-Rod is almost back.

Analysis

In a perfectly fair world, the Failures would have a winning record. Then again, in a perfectly fair world, Rose's knee wouldn't have buckled in the playoffs last season and the Bulls would have swept the Sixers.

Analysis

Oh, good, the Cultists are making a huge comeback. I'm so...excited.

Analysis

I demand this team figure out whether it's terrible or not!

Analysis

Ted Williams deserves better.

Analysis

Can The Chosen Dunn save the day?

Analysis

No.

Standings and Leaders

A. Demand Marauder produce a gyros right now! - 3 votes

B. Punch Marauder in the face, dude has it coming! - 3 votes

C. Grudgingly agree to help...but there better not be a loving Anti-Marauder involved... - 3 votes

MARK GRACE CAN'T DO THREE THINGS AT ONCE! VOTE AGAIN!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I actually do want to see if the Anti-Marauder is simply Monicro on a galactic scale.

C once more!

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Analysis

Oh, good, the Cultists are making a huge comeback. I'm so...excited.

Look, you may not be excited, but I'm clapping like a retarded seal! Look at them go! We swept the Phoenixes! We went up 2-1 up against the Landers! I could almost kiss Matty and his creepy looks exactly like Mark Harmon face. The only worrying signs are that I sold a bunch of them and their replacement got shelled. Damnit Schilling, I think you're a hall of famer even if the BBWAA don't.

Ultimate showdown next week - three games against the Landers, then four game series with the Ezy Ws. If we can take this 3-1 we can really put the squeeze on those guys and challenge for the division championship again.

Lineup Changes

Welcome aboard Piazza, this causes me some problems, but they are good problems:

For the rotation, put Schilling in for Pedro (I am sad to see you go man), put Tanana in LR and hope no-one gets injured.

Send Kim back down for Mike Marshall Why must you always disappoint me Kim, why?

As for the hitters... ugh.

VS RHP

C: Mike Piazza
1B: Albert Pujols
2B: Roger Hornsby
3B: Ron Santo
SS: Yount (whichever one is doing it now)

LF: Billy Williams
CF: Tris Speaker
RF: Carlos Beltran (Ugh)

DH: Stan Musial

VS LHP

C: Gabby Hartnett
2B: Hornsby
SS: The Other Yount

LF: Bob Johnson
CF: Tris Speaker
RF: Carlos Beltran

DH: Mike Piazza

Batting Order vs RHP

CF: Tris Speaker - L
2B: Roger Hornsby - R
DH: Stan Musial - L
1B: Albert Pujols - R
C: Mike Piazza - R
LF: Billy Williams - L
3B: Ron Santo - R
RF: Carlos Beltran (Ugh) - S
SS: Yount (whichever one is doing it now) - R

Batting order VS LHP

CF: Tris Speaker - L
2B: Hornsby - R
DH: Mike Piazza
RF: Carlos Beltran
C: Gabby Hartnett
LF: Bob Johnson
SS: The Other Yount

Edit: The only change from the ones I had up before the update is that Hornsby is playing 2B full time for the next week.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 22, 2013

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I vote for the purple rock of death tiebreaker.

C

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Move the Saint to 3B, The Chosen Dunn to 1B, Simmons back to LF, Delahanty to SS and HoJo to DH

Also, C

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

ForeverBWFC posted:

Move the Saint to 3B, The Chosen Dunn to 1B, Simmons back to LF, Delahanty to SS and HoJo to DH

Also, C

I haven't simmed a week since your last lineup changes.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Preemptive strikes are the best strikes.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

Smasher Dynamo posted:

This non-linear concept of time confuses me... Also, I didn't know who was tired last time, so if you could do it this way I get to rest players, but if not then I'll just repost this in a couple of days I guess!

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Give the mAn A GoddAmned gyros!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

We pulled off a Brooklyn Brawler(when managed by Bobby Heenan) last month, and are still in distant third! Who will be the Red Rooster that knocks us back to reality in July?

Anyway, injures. Let's handle 'em

If Kevin Brown misses his next start, put in Johan Santana for that start, then send Santana back down to AAA.

Jose Reyes takes Cal Ripken's place in the lineup against lefties while Ripken is injured. Keep him in Ripken's spot in the lineup, so Ripken can be inserted back in painlessly.

Also Marauder has gyros for everybody! A

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

ForeverBWFC posted:

This non-linear concept of time confuses me... Also, I didn't know who was tired last time, so if you could do it this way I get to rest players, but if not then I'll just repost this in a couple of days I guess!

You don't want to rest players this week. You have four games with the Cultists next week.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

theacox posted:

Give the mAn A GoddAmned gyros!

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with gyros that you must taunt Gracie so?

A!

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Voting A.

For the Failures, I'm going to do some tinkering.

By my count, after the trade, there should be three open spots on the 25-man roster. Thus, since we agreed that Hamilton will remain injured for a few weeks, I'll call up Morgan, Hafner, and Felsch to fill those spots.

In the mean time, it's time to bring back Willie McCovey, Left Fielder! Here's a new lineup:

code:
1. CF - Henderson
2. 3B - Molitor
3. RF - Berkman
4. DH - Hafner
5. C  - Lombardi (Berra catches for Lester)
6. LF - McCovey
7. 1B - Ortiz
8. 2B - Platoon Pedroia and Morgan
9. SS - Rollins

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
B again!

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Mashers

Lajoie 2B
Walker RF
Allen 3B
A-Rod SS
Bagwell 1b
Alou DH
Torre C
Doby LF
Davis CF

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Analysis

Only four games out? Holy gently caress, you might be able to make a run at this! Good job.

Well this is starting to get interesting.

First things first, let's get Mo back in that bullpen.

CL: Wetteland
SU: Garber
SR: Rivera
SR: McGraw
MR: Pettite
LR: Mussina

Send Reed to AAA to make room for Mo. Also, let's end this terrible Spud Davis experiment and call Thurman back up. It's also pretty clear that Vernon Wells is not the answer to my RF problems so let's get creative.

LINEUPS

RHP

2B Collins
DH Boggs
CF Murcer
3B Schmidt
1B Killebrew
LF Simmons
C Posada
RF Jackson
SS Jeter

LHP

2B Collins
DH Boggs
3B Schmidt
1B Killebrew
LF Simmons
RF Murcer
CF Maddox
C Munson
SS Jeter

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 22, 2013

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Smasher Dynamo posted:

You don't want to rest players this week. You have four games with the Cultists next week.

Fair enough...

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

ForeverBWFC posted:

Fair enough...

Consider the injury risk!

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

While Eddie Collins is hurt, go:

Lineup

LF Tim Raines
DH Manny Ramirez
C Josh Gibson
RF Hank Aaron
CF Joe DiMaggio
1B Nomar Garciaparra
3B George Brett
SS Eddie Joost
2B Johnny Temple!/Nellie Fox platoon

This means Fox is called up from the minors to take Collins' roster spot.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Edit: UZWORM God damnit give other people aka ones in Australia a chance to bid, in case I can still actually bid:

Carlos Beltran, Bob Johnson, Ryno Sandberg, Boog Powell

You guys need to move faster instead of letting one guy bid something, waiting an hour and then going OMG NO PLZ for the second trade in a row.

If the trade hasn't actually gone through yet, I'll cancel it and let other people bid for Hamilton then. :colbert:

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Drop Brooks and call up Giles to a Giles/Lemon platoon in RF. I'm just building up some Pythag karma for the playoffs.

B! :saddowns:

Archie Goodwin
Jan 2, 2012
Using intelligence guided by experience since 1934.

Rickey and Willie should be playing full time. I'll give Eddie Murray a week to see if he can out-do Chili Champ J. Kruk.

C.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Smasher League Week 19 Injury Report

Barons
Mike Torrez (SP) (Jem'Hadar Raid!) - 13 days

Finger Lakes Phoenixes
Rickey Henderson (OF) (Because Marauder can't be allowed to be too happy) - 27 days

South Bolton Eazy W's
Kazuhiro Sasaki (RP) (As the W's regular season is effectively over...vacation!) - 13 days

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Barons

Finger Lakes Phoenixes
Rickey Henderson (OF) (Because Marauder can't be allowed to be too happy) - 27 days

South Bolton Eazy W's
Kazuhiro Sasaki (RP) (As the W's regular season is effectively over...vacation!) - 13 days

Move Nenn up to replace Sasaki, Smith takes MR.

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Barons

gently caress Mike Torrez. Send him down with some biomimetic gel to stimulate his development and maybe get him to pitch like he cares after he heals up and slot Marty O'Toole in at Long Relief.

Also, gently caress K-Rod. Eckersley takes the closer role, Bill Campbell to setup, K-Rod goes to short relief.

Also-also, slot in a few dudes for the tired guys versus LHP. To wit;
#1-#6 as normal
#7 3B Buddy Bell
#8 C Del Rice
#9 2B Solly Hemus

VS RHP is as normal

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
C sounds like a good choice, but I didn't really mind the two-Marauder thing from the Villians CYOA obit.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Viting C because goddammit let's get this obit going already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

For the record, the Spooners-Failures trade was approved, so no, the Cultists can't bid.