Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mondlicht
Oct 13, 2011

if history could set you free
The last few months my cat has decided that yelling and running around at around 7-8am is extremely worth doing every single day. I live in a studio, so there's no escaping her. When I do wake up from her wails, she's just sitting in the middle of the floor, meowing at nothing. I've gone through various motions on various mornings, ie. is her litterbox full? No. Does she need food/water? No. Okay I'll open the blinds for you so you can see outside. No? Okay, I'll get up and stand near you and maybe you'll show me what you want? Run away and meow more.

I ASSUME she's playing, she doesn't seem remotely distressed and if I pick her up she just purrs a lot. Nothing to alarm me. If I can find one of the toys she's hidden all over the place it can keep her busy, I guess she just has a surplus of energy in the morning. I wish I had the room to get her a friend, but I live in a shoebox, so.

It's kind of hilarious, seeing as when I adopted her from the shelter she was EXTREMELY quiet. I lived with someone who hated cats, and then I moved in with a roommate who had an unfixed male cat who she hated. She's become a lot friendlier and happy in general since I've moved into this apartment 2 years ago, but every time I think she CAN'T get more vocal she seems to outdo herself. I'm worried she may just get to the point where she can meow so loud all the windows break.

Here is Lola's dumb face.

Mondlicht fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jan 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Maybe someone can help me help my mom :( My 17 year old cat Nora has recently been pooping more frequently around the house with intermittent vomiting. She has chronic renal failure and has been on fluids for about 3 years now. She gets 150mL lactated ringers every other day and occasionally gets some famotidine, but I'm not sure how much. Since we started the fluids 3 years ago she has gained weight and seems almost like a young lady again! She's doing fantastic and her labwork seems to agree. My mom does not feed her a special kidney diet despite me trying to get her to. She tried Royal Canin but Nora wouldn't eat it (and who'd blame her after eating the same thing for l2 years).

We do have 2 other cats - a 15 year old hyperthyroid kitty w/ IBD and a past PU surgery (with an obvious history of UO), and a 10 year old calico with no known health problems. While it's possible they're pooping around the house, my mom suspects it's Nora based on how the poop looks and that she caught Nora potentially squatting to poop about two weeks ago in the living room.

I'm not really sure what to recommend. Nora is a happy cat and nothing really has changed environmentally in the past 10 years. My mom potentially thought that she was having trouble getting into the litter box because she's also finding urine around the box - almost like someone forgot to stick their butt all the way in. We've had the same boxes for probably 6 years now that my mother scrubs down weekly (she is a fastidious cleaner). The litter has not changed since probably 1999.

The veterinarian my mother visits is kind of a hack, so I'm apprehensive to recommend her to go back to her. She's a "homeopathic vet" but does practice some contemporary veterinary medicine. Despite that, and after working at her practice for about 3 years on and off, I would not take my sick animals to her long term. I've tried convincing my mother to visit a better veterinary clinic, but she's unsure where to go in the area she lives in (Jersey Shore). She finds most "western veterinarians" to be rude and disinterested our pets and she generally does not trust them :psyduck:. That being said she has and will take our pets to the emergency clinic if necessary but does not follow up after 2-3 appointments and opts to go to her regular veterinarian.

I'm not sure what to do or suggest. It's rough on my mom to wake up every morning and find poop and sometimes vomit around the house. Today she was cleaning up poop in one place only to turn around and find it in another place suddenly. Does anyone have any potential suggestions on what we could try to do to stop it, or what might possibly be wrong? I'm unsure what to recommend for a 17 year old cat. She doesn't seem to be in any pain or uncomfortable or even nauseous. Prior to her chronic renal failure she was an incredibly healthy cat.

Edit: A recent picture of Nora for your enjoyment

Shnooks fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jan 22, 2013

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
Need some help and advice PI people.

My cat keeps sneezing. He's 5 years old, lives in the UK, is a tabby mongrel mishmash, has had all his kittenhood vaccinations and the yearly ones, has a catflap and goes outside a lot, has a very healthy appetite and seems to be very active. We live in a high cat density area and going by his torn ear he isn't averse to a bit of cat on cat violence.

He's just started sneezing quite a bit recently ( past 2 days ). I've had a close look at his nose and I can't see anything stuck. Its quite cold here at the moment. Do cats have a version of the human common cold? Should I be worried? Is the FIV vaccination 100% effective?

As cute as cat sneezes are I'd hate for it to be anything serious. Rush him to the vets immediately or see how he is in a week?

Advice please.

Edit- he is also minus his testicles from a young age and is chipped

General China fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 22, 2013

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Ummm, do you change air filters in your house? Seriously, my cat sneezes when I fall behind on replacing the filter. Usually after two weeks past when it should be replaced. v:shobon:v I do need to change filters often or get sick, but I guess I have a higher tolernace.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

General China posted:

Need some help and advice PI people.

My cat keeps sneezing. He's 5 years old, lives in the UK, is a tabby mongrel mishmash, has had all his kittenhood vaccinations and the yearly ones, has a catflap and goes outside a lot, has a very healthy appetite and seems to be very active. We live in a high cat density area and going by his torn ear he isn't averse to a bit of cat on cat violence.

He's just started sneezing quite a bit recently ( past 2 days ). I've had a close look at his nose and I can't see anything stuck. Its quite cold here at the moment. Do cats have a version of the human common cold? Should I be worried? Is the FIV vaccination 100% effective?

As cute as cat sneezes are I'd hate for it to be anything serious. Rush him to the vets immediately or see how he is in a week?

Advice please.

Edit- he is also minus his testicles from a young age and is chipped

If he's around other cats a fair amount, he could have picked up an upper respiratory infection. Those are fairly common. If he seems pretty miserable, you could take him to the vet and he'd get some meds.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Serella posted:

If he's around other cats a fair amount, he could have picked up an upper respiratory infection. Those are fairly common. If he seems pretty miserable, you could take him to the vet and he'd get some meds.

He seems happy enough, he just demanded a cat stick and then went charging through the catflap to do outdoors cat stuff.

Apart from the sneezing he's just as obnoxious as he's always been. But I love that furry pain in the arse to death, so thanks for putting my mind to rest.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
He might also have picked up herpes from another cat? In which case getting some lysine powder and mixing it into his food might help (can't hurt either way, says my vet)

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
California Natural wet food is some seriously stanky poo poo. It stinks like hell going into the cat. It stinks like hell coming back out of the cat hours later. And, worst of all, now there are audible cat farts.

Stiltzkin will be curled up under my computer chair having some quiet quality time with my feet, and I'll hear this tiny frp! sound, but the meaning of the noise doesn't hit me until two seconds later when the wave of stench rolls out from under my chair and engulfs me. Every night so far.

Why's he got to like the stuff so much? ... because it stinks, probably!

Rodent Mortician
Mar 17, 2009

SQUEAK.
Marzipan's new obsession is the sink stopper in the bathroom. She manages to pry it out of the sink and then will drag it to various places around the house and hide it.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Rodent Mortician posted:

Marzipan's new obsession is the sink stopper in the bathroom. She manages to pry it out of the sink and then will drag it to various places around the house and hide it.

My new cat - adolescent - does the same thing.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Picayune posted:

And, worst of all, now there are audible cat farts.

Well, at least you get some warning? :haw:

Rodent Mortician
Mar 17, 2009

SQUEAK.

ulmont posted:

My new cat - adolescent - does the same thing.

I've lived here 3 years and had no idea the drat things even came out of the sink.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

This probably totally falls under the "Cats are weird." clause, but:

My 3 year old cat has developed a new hissing/growling habit, related to my couch.

1) If he hops up on my lap while I'm sitting on the couch, he'll beg for petting, lay on my lap, whatever. Sometimes he then moves to the empty side of the couch while still being pet, and once he is on that side he will growl/hiss.

2) Sometimes, if my dog is laying on that side of the couch (he has never had a bad interaction with the dog and is completely comfortable with him otherwise), he'll walk past, stop, and growl/hiss. Then he keeps going.

Why does my cat have a weird couch thing? :saddowns:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

traveling midget posted:

This probably totally falls under the "Cats are weird." clause, but:

My 3 year old cat has developed a new hissing/growling habit, related to my couch.

1) If he hops up on my lap while I'm sitting on the couch, he'll beg for petting, lay on my lap, whatever. Sometimes he then moves to the empty side of the couch while still being pet, and once he is on that side he will growl/hiss.

2) Sometimes, if my dog is laying on that side of the couch (he has never had a bad interaction with the dog and is completely comfortable with him otherwise), he'll walk past, stop, and growl/hiss. Then he keeps going.

Why does my cat have a weird couch thing? :saddowns:

It's his couch. You're just renting it from him with pets as payment. Dogs can't pet so he's not welcome on his couch.

:itisacat:

Porpoise Pie
Mar 18, 2012
I posted here before about my cats chewing on brake handles habit. I squirted her with water when she did it and now she stopped doing it. Her teeth haven't taken any damage thankfully.

This might sound kind of dumb since I had the little devils for so long but they developed a nasty habit of peeing on towels and bath mats and basically everything soft they had around. After reading this thread I got a second litterbox that is much higher but without a lid and bam! No more peeing on my towels. In my defence the cats I had before were outdoor cats and did most of their business outdoors so I really didn't know. Forgive me catladies! :ohdear:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I just cleaned and refilled all of the water dishes, put the drinkwell back into action, and Sadie still beelines to the toilet for a drink. What the heck cat? Do I need a ceramic fountain or something?

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Shifty Pony posted:

I just cleaned and refilled all of the water dishes, put the drinkwell back into action, and Sadie still beelines to the toilet for a drink. What the heck cat? Do I need a ceramic fountain or something?

Pee in her water dish a little, then rinse it. :P
I think toilet water is in that "cats" territory. As in they do weird things.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Leo has some dried poop stuck in the hair on the back of his right leg (he's a floofcoon). I tried pulling it out but it won't come. Do I need to try to cut it out with kitchen shears? :barf:

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 23, 2013

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

potee posted:

My little goddamn 6 pound terror Willow got up on the counter last night and ate a three-foot length of cotton twine from a pastry box. I'm giving her extra food (wet tuna-based stuff) with a half teaspoon of olive oil mixed in to help things along. She's playful and hungry as ever so I'm not worried yet, but I'll bring her into the vet if she doesn't pass it in a day or so. In the meantime is there anything else I can do, or any "oh poo poo call the e-vet right now" signs I should look for?

Our cat once ate about 6-8 inches of a thick string from a bathing suit. He started barfing so we took him to the vet and he had to stay overnight. While there, he broke out of his cage, ate the food and pooped in the boxes of the cats that live there full-time, knocked a bunch of poo poo over, and when they vet came back the next morning she found him asleep under the dog kennels. A second x-ray showed the prior day's blockage was gone.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Shifty Pony posted:

Here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/CSB-DTB11-Dog-Toilet-Bowl/dp/B004L54F4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358975724&sr=8-1&keywords=pet+toilet

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account

Josh Lyman posted:

Leo has some dried poop stuck in the hair on the back of his right leg (he's a floofcoon). I tried pulling it out but it won't come. Do I need to try to cut it out with kitchen shears? :barf:
Cutting dingleberries off with scissors (not kitchen shears, that sounds cumbersome as hell) is one of the many privileges a long-haired cat owners enjoy.

Wiener Pee Mouth
Jul 23, 2007

New cat owner here. I adopted an 8 week old kitten through the humane society about a month ago. 2.5 weeks ago she began exhibiting URI symptoms so I took her to the vet. They confirmed URI and gave her some Doxycyclen to clear up a secondary eye infection. She was on that for about a week, and the eye is totally cleared up. However, she is still sniffly and has some eye gunk (it seems unrelated to the infection she had). You can see wetness around her nose from the snot, and over the last few days one nostril is bloody from all of the sniffling/sneezing :(. My apartment is pretty dry so I ordered a humidifier to help with that. In the meantime I have been steaming her in the bathroom about once per day and cleaning her eyes/nose regularly. I put some lip balm on her really dry nostril a few times to help with the cracking but she HATED that so I stopped. The vet said to only bring her back in if her symptoms worsen, which they definitely have not.

Is there anything else I can do? Should I be worried that the symptoms still persist after 2.5 weeks? She's better than in the beginning, but I would only say about 50% better. She eats/drinks well and is incredibly playful - definitely not acting like a sick cat. I'm taking her back to the vet likely this weekend for some shots, so I will ask them then as well. On an unrelated note, she was never tested for FIV of FeLV (the humane society said there are too many false positives in young kittens to justify the cost of the tests, but I could pay for them myself elsewhere if I felt so inclined). Is this something I should do, even just for peace of mind? She was a feral kitten. Any and all advice would be appreciated!

Bonus pic of the little monster:

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Wiener Pee Mouth posted:

New cat owner here.

You're doing everything right for her URI. Call the vet if she starts coughing (rather than sneezing) or especially if she stops eating.

Ask your vet about testing. There definitely are false positives, and if you are getting her vaccinated against it this weekend anyway, she'll definitely test positive later I think. I dunno. I wouldn't worry about it.

Shifty Pony posted:

Get used to closing the toilet lid when you're done.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

ElwoodCuse posted:

Our cat once ate about 6-8 inches of a thick string from a bathing suit. He started barfing so we took him to the vet and he had to stay overnight. While there, he broke out of his cage, ate the food and pooped in the boxes of the cats that live there full-time, knocked a bunch of poo poo over, and when they vet came back the next morning she found him asleep under the dog kennels. A second x-ray showed the prior day's blockage was gone.

This is incredible, holy crap. I kind of want to print this out and post it up at work.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
So we're about 74 hours post Willow's ingestion of a yard of string, and so far there's been no change whatsoever in her behavior, appetite, or bathroom habits. In other words she's still taking socks out of the hamper and replacing them with small objects stolen off the coffee table and waking me up at 4:30 in the morning demanding to be fed, and using her box normally (no sign of any string though). She happily lets me examine and poke her belly and exhibits no signs of discomfort. Honestly if I hadn't seen her eat it I would have no idea.

I'm going to keep giving her a half-teaspoon of olive oil with her food twice a day for a few more days, but it was a really soft cotton string, so is it possible it got at least partially broken down and just sort of broke apart enough that she's just working it out without any trouble? She's always had an iron constitution; I've only seen her throw up once in three years.

Really, the most likely explanation is she's fine and she probably thinks its funny that not only did I lose my poo poo for three days, but she gets extra food and olive oil for a week.

potee fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 24, 2013

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

So I ordered a Frontline (fipronil) kit from Amazon. It's just a plastic vial with the medication in it, an amber glass bottle, and an oral syringe. I notice in the documentation it says it can also be used on dogs and lists dosages for dogs and cats, with .5mL being the dose listed for cats of all ages. Is this for sure safe to use on my cat? I know some kinds of flea medicine you absolutely cannot use on cats but some cursory google searches say you can use fipronil on cats you just need to use less than you would on a dog. I just want to make sure it won't hurt him. :ohdear:

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

Reene posted:

So I ordered a Frontline (fipronil) kit from Amazon. It's just a plastic vial with the medication in it, an amber glass bottle, and an oral syringe. I notice in the documentation it says it can also be used on dogs and lists dosages for dogs and cats, with .5mL being the dose listed for cats of all ages. Is this for sure safe to use on my cat? I know some kinds of flea medicine you absolutely cannot use on cats but some cursory google searches say you can use fipronil on cats you just need to use less than you would on a dog. I just want to make sure it won't hurt him. :ohdear:

What? I've never heard of Frontline being packaged like that. There is a Frontline for cats that you can buy, so I guess it's ok, I've just never heard of it given orally...

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

It's not given orally, you just use an oral syringe to measure it out and apply it between the shoulder blades.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Reene posted:

It's not given orally, you just use an oral syringe to measure it out and apply it between the shoulder blades.

What they are likely doing is taking a large dog dose and selling you that and then you are just putting that on in smaller doses for smaller dogs/cats. The ingredients are similar, but not the same for the dog and cat Frontline Plus. This is for Frontline Plus from Dr. Foster's Smith website.
Dog: Fipronil (9.8%) S-Methoprene (8.8%)
Cat: Fipronil (9.8%), S-Methoprene (11.8%)

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I guess that if you trust that an amber bottle not produced by the makers of Frontline and sold through a 3rd party site is actually Frontline and not some other type of flea medication, then yes, Frontline (fipronil, no additional drugs) is safe for cats.

Edit: If something bad does happen though (even if it is actually Frontline), you have no ability to file to gain anything from Merial, as it's through a third party.

HelloSailorSign fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 24, 2013

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
So $1300 later, both cats are back from the vet with clean teeth (and five teeth extracted). I think they're a bit stoned from the pain meds; one has been sleeping with her mouth hanging open slightly and her ears pointing in different directions.

So far this procedure hasn't been too bad, tho anytime an animal goes under general anesthesia, it makes me nervous. But with one of the cats being diabetic, that's made things a little more complex. Any other diabetic cat owners here?

As we left the vet, they gave us science diet tartar control food. Argh--just argh. I'm not giving my diabetic cat something akin to white sugar for a human diabetic!

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

The drug itself came in actual Frontline packaging yes. The plastic tube itself has twice what even a large dog would need; you store what you don't use in the (empty) amber glass vial they give you with it.

I apologize if I am being unclear with what I actually received, but no, it was not just an unmarked amber glass vial with a mysterious solution in it.

The last time I ordered flea medication from Amazon it was Advantage for cats and came in individual doses that were pretty idiot-proof. This is just a new procedure for me.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Frontline typical comes in idiot-proof packaging.

Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005

Reene posted:

The drug itself came in actual Frontline packaging yes. The plastic tube itself has twice what even a large dog would need; you store what you don't use in the (empty) amber glass vial they give you with it.

I apologize if I am being unclear with what I actually received, but no, it was not just an unmarked amber glass vial with a mysterious solution in it.

The last time I ordered flea medication from Amazon it was Advantage for cats and came in individual doses that were pretty idiot-proof. This is just a new procedure for me.

Check out this chart:

http://www.1800petmeds.com/Frontline+Plus-prod10459.html

Essentially what you are doing is buying a large dog dose (from a third party, not the maker of Frontline) and splitting it up into small cat or dog sized doses. This chart shows the volume in the package for each size range--do your instructions match that? The difference between dog and cat Frontline Plus is that the cat one has slightly more S-methoprene, so having less shouldn't hurt them but I don't know if they need more for it to be effective for some reason.

I had no idea people did this (sold individual tubes of Frontline with instructions to divide it up). It certainly is cheaper, but does remove the "idiot-proof" nature of the dosing. When buying this, or any other medication from someone who is not the intended supplier (a vet or pharmacy or such), I would wonder if the product has been tampered with in any way, or left in a hot car, or even counterfeit. The manufacturer will not take responsibility if any of these things have happened. With flea medication this may not be a big issue, but with some medical products it makes a big difference--think vaccines sold at the feed store that were not refrigerated properly.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

Alright, so Jackie (cat) and myself have been feuding a bit lately. There were a couple incidents where she did some semi-destructive things involving constantly leaping onto my laptop keyboard and either spilling beverages or accidentally hitting keys with her big-rear end polydactyl paws that quit me out of video games during bad moments when I had not saved in quite a while.

Anyway, I've been trying to train her somewhat to stay off the drat keyboard, and it's been working somewhat. I just generally try to block her from walking on it and using it as a thoroughfare, and when she does stand on it I just remove her and go out of my way to gently but firmly tell her NO. When she does go out of her way to NOT walk or stand on the laptop (which actually has happened several times) or when she gets my attention in other ways while I'm on the computer, I tell her how good she is and give her treats and suchlike to a profuse extent. And it has been... sort of working. It is better than it was.

But regardless, it has driven a slight wedge between us, which is amusing because Jackie is still so clingy that she just *needs* to be around me even when she's clearly pissed or upset at me. So I often get this cat sitting by my head or barely on my lap noticeably *not* purring or being her typically overly affectionate self, but just being slightly standoffish. It's honestly funny, in a way. I'm sure she'll get over it but in the meantime I love to not have her on my laptop QUITE so goddamn much.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
She'll adapt. Pizza loves sleeping in my arms/at my shoulder. When I first brought Ozma back into the room, he slept on the floor. Then he slept on the far edge of the bed. Then he'd only sleep curled up with her (so very :3: tho). Now he's back to purring and cuddling by my face again. She can't fight her cozy nature forever, she'll come back around.

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012
How to build the Best Cat Toy Ever:

1. Lay a computer box on its side.
2. Cover the opening with a blanket.
3. If you want to get fancy, put some other boxes in the computer box for added terrain.

Apply at least two (2) cattes. Listen to the gleeful murder-fights that ensue!

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

New kitty owner as of officially one week ago.

My kitten is a 2 month old female Calico cat.

We got her about a week ago from the BCSPCA and she's been great. We've been giving her alot of attention, food and everything and I've been following the FAQ on this thread since day 1.

Every night, we put her to bed in another room and close her out of ours because otherwise she burrows into our blankets and we're afraid of crushing her!

Anyways, last night I gave her a dose of "Advantage 10" given to me by my vet. It's the topical flea treatment.

Since I've given her the dose she's gone absolutely crazy. That's the only thing I can connect to her almost instantaneous change of behaviour. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night cause she never stopped meowing despite me playing with her for hours last night trying to tire her out as the FAQ suggests. She has also started climbing around like crazy and being very bad with her nails when she wasn't just hours before.

I'm worried she's maybe having some kind of reaction? I'm calling the vet now of course but I'm just wondering if anyone has had this experience.

Uhn
Oct 6, 2011

here comes george
in control
One of our cats has started licking his front pads pretty often, and when we checked him out we noticed he had a lot of hair loss on his inner-right leg. He went to the vet today and she told us he may have some kind of disease that's similar to allergies but i can't remember the name. We got some steroid pills to give him, and some steroid powder to put on the affected area as needed, but is there anything else we can do for him? He seems like he's hurting sometimes even with the powder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

For adoption applications, if I'm still deciding what cat I'm going with do I just put "undecided" for the name field? There's two cats that I met once, and they were pretty cool - but there's another that is farther away and I'm interested in him, but I haven't had the chance to meet him. Should I apply anyway and meet him afterwards?

I'm interested in adopting sometime soon, probably once the weather stops being so fuckoff cold. It's hard choosing who to go with, though. :(