Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

GAY RETARD posted:

that must be such an awful thing to be at

it's probably not even? you do drugs and get drunk and possibly make out w/ someone and you go see the few bands u want to see and then go and dance and do more drugs at one of the ravey things even if the music is poo poo, who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i hate people and places where there are people

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
jeez i cant freakening Believe the band i like is billed under the band i dont like, this is bullshit i wanna see 45 minutes of them playing from about a mile away craning my neck around some sweaty shirtless guy w/ nipple rings + sweatband instead of 30 mins of that exact same thing

Machine Gun
Aug 22, 2006

what a fucking nightmare
last year wasn't as bad. i would have been down. but, it's like they didn't even try this year

i was thinking about going this year with some friends since i live in the yay area but there is literally nothing worth paying a ticket/enduring LA/dying of thirst for

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Machine Gun posted:

last year wasn't as bad. i would have been down. but, it's like they didn't even try this year

i was thinking about going this year with some friends since i live in the yay area but there is literally nothing worth paying a ticket/enduring LA/dying of thirst for

wow you literally are the dumbass Festival Liking strawman ive been creating thank you

Machine Gun
Aug 22, 2006

what a fucking nightmare
i'm sorry that i've made you so angry :'(

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a false posted:

jeez i cant freakening Believe the band i like is billed under the band i dont like, this is bullshit i wanna see 45 minutes of them playing from about a mile away craning my neck around some sweaty shirtless guy w/ nipple rings + sweatband instead of 30 mins of that exact same thing

you can go to coachella its okay, u dont need to justify it to internet strangers just be yourself mane

idk festivals just skeeve me but thats probably better than any of these horrible northeast festivals that are just packed to the brim with jam bands and horrible festival circuit electronic acts, it would be kewl to be at a festival where people actually give a poo poo about the music probably

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
sorry i probably should say Festival Caring About, because i would probably have a good time there w/ my friends [if i was in for free bc no way jose do i have enough money for any type of festival] because it would be a place to Wild Out with my friends and who loving cares whos playing there

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a false posted:

sorry i probably should say Festival Caring About, because i would probably have a good time there w/ my friends [if i was in for free bc no way jose do i have enough money for any type of festival] because it would be a place to Wild Out with my friends and who loving cares whos playing there

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

GAY RETARD posted:

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella:

a false posted:

i have noo friends and i hate being aaround lots of gross californians so iw ould have a bad time

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
i want to pay a lot of money where i have to poo poo in a small plastic box in a field

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

GAY RETARD posted:

idk festivals just skeeve me but thats probably better than any of these horrible northeast festivals that are just packed to the brim with jam bands and horrible festival circuit electronic acts, it would be kewl to be at a festival where people actually give a poo poo about the music probably

haha

"dude have you seen the lineup for starscape, papadosio is gonna be there!"

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

speaking of lineups this is a thing on monday im gonna skip for the first time in a while

compare to last two years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laneway_festival#2011_Lineup

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Jan 25, 2013

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

i want to pay a lot of money where i have to poo poo in a small plastic box in a field

come visit me in ireland and i can sort that out for you

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

GAY RETARD posted:

you can go to coachella its okay, u dont need to justify it to internet strangers just be yourself mane

agreed but at the same time i dunno ive probably got like at least 5 people i know and like who would probably go to like gathering of the vibes and enjoy it on its own terms and i would enjoy being on drugs w/ them for a few days? maybe

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
people post like if they were thrown into one of these situations they would actively despise it but like how would you express that, by standing alone and pouting? buddy thats what i do at the shows i like

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

The audience during the COACHELLA HEADLINER Blur set: 45 minutes of silence, then "woo hoo" in unison for 3 minutes.

edit: also i really hope Phoenix plays that song from the commercial

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
shut the gently caress up dork

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
bad news fucko this is you

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3417644&userid=107956

and youre the precise target market for coachella music festival

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

lol at post history analysis

i'm sure yours is tryinghardtobecoolonline.txt

p.s. are you Phil Coachella or something you are REAL mad about people thinking the lineup is lovely

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
i dont know what tryinghardtobecoolonline.txt looks like but does it involve editing a post about your First Record Store Day most of a year later so that when phiz clicks that link they won't make fun of you for it?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

nah just removing personal info cause i forgot that people still think helldump was cool but hey, keep on raging about me

e: i also play "mafia" which is equivalent to D&D, did you want to talk about that for a lil

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jan 25, 2013

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
no nobody does

i would prefer to talk about how coachella is an anagram both for "local ache" and "cacao hell"

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

lol a cache

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
you guys are really loving the pics thread up again

here is something more interesting than talking about coachella

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
lol@ music festival fight

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
SOFT GRUNGE?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
soft grunge sounds like a photoshop brush

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot

traveling midget posted:

nah just removing personal info cause i forgot that people still think helldump was cool but hey, keep on raging about me

e: i also play "mafia" which is equivalent to D&D, did you want to talk about that for a lil

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005

phiz is non accessible to you pleboid

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.
i would love to go to coachella but it is also quite funny that they listed lee perry below The Yokohama Ska Girl Orchestra or something like that

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
uhhh the tokyo ska paradise orchestra is featuring lee perry dummy cant you read

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
he founded the tokyo paradise ocean ska orchestra

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.
ok well ill let that pass

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

GAY RETARD posted:

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Ras Het posted:

ok well ill let that pass

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

traveling midget posted:

mafia is not even remotely like d&d and fred DMs for all of us here, we love dungeons and dragons

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
cramp a low hum imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella:

a false posted:

people post like if they were thrown into one of these situations they would actively despise it but like how would you express that, by standing alone and pouting? buddy thats what i do at the shows i like

yeah i'd probably nervously sip an $8 tall boy of hams while i wonder why everyone is staring at me and chain smoke 3 packs of cigarettes.

which is what i do every where i go in public

• Locked thread