Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravity Pike
Feb 8, 2009

I find this discussion incredibly bland and disinteresting.

Raimundus posted:

Why is everyone so uptight about Lunchables? Is one Lunchable eaten as a snack once in blue moon really going to incur that much damage to my body?

The same people who don't mind fast food burgers and sugary cereals are telling me that Lunchables are unhealthy/disgusting/morally wrong.

You're a grown man! Those are for children! You are not a child!

Yeah, I'd give you poo poo, but I certainly wouldn't care. They're probably not healthy, and I think they're kinda gross-tasting, but I suddenly want one because of nostalgia. The pizza kind. Grandma Dee would buy them for us when she knew we'd be coming over. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

The pizza one blew my mind as a kid. Pizza..cold? And it works!?

The basic cracker/meat/cheese ones are actually really convenient for breakfast when you can't be assed to even make a bowl of cereal.

But yeah, kids food. I wouldn't prefer eating one in public.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009
Aren't they really expensive for such a pitiful amount of "food"? Like, a small container is more than $5

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Kritzkrieg Kop posted:

Aren't they really expensive for such a pitiful amount of "food"? Like, a small container is more than $5

Yup. I used to buy those resealable tubs of lunch meat, boxes of crackers, and some good cheese to make a lunch. If I watched the sales, I could go almost two weeks on around $10.

Raimundus
Apr 26, 2008

BARF! I THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE SMELLING DOG BUTTS BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG!

Kritzkrieg Kop posted:

Bull. Earlier tonight, I bought them at two for $4, and that's not even a sale price. They're about as expensive as a king size candy bar.

I had pizza and nachos. No regrets.

Raimundus fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jan 26, 2013

Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

Base Emitter posted:

It could be dehydration, but migraines can also be triggered by not eating, although the mechanism isn't well understood.

I don't know why it is, but I'll certainly vouch for this. Eight waking hours without food will give me a headache, almost without qualifiers. I could have had a huge meal beforehand and I'll still get one, or just a few crackers and it will prevent it, but my stomach needs something in it no matter how small. I think its more on the stomach side of things than the blood because of this, but I can't be sure.

edit: And I drink tons of water, so I don't think its dehydration.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

alnilam posted:

A bit late, but:
I've travelled greyhound a lot. Only once have they checked IDs. So if you're thinking, "can I get a third friend to replace this second friend," the answer is probably! Even the time they checked IDs, I bet somebody could have said "ummm I don't have mine?" and been fine.

The only time I've seen them consistently check IDs is for the "print at home" tickets, which require the driver to check before you board. Other than that they rarely do. There's been a few times when someone else has paid for my ticket that I've ridden under their name just to avoid the ridiculous "gift fee" Greyhound tacks on to tickets if someone other than the passenger is paying.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
The last three or four times that I have touched pussy (different girls every time) my dog Shelby has been waiting for me and licked my mcdonalds every time. Is there any quick easy way to train him away from this disgustin habit?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tarepanda
Mar 26, 2011

Living the Dream

juche mane posted:

The last three or four times that I have touched pussy (different girls every time) my dog Shelby has been waiting for me and licked my mcdonalds every time. Is there any quick easy way to train him away from this disgustin habit?

There is so much slang here that I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

tarepanda posted:

There is so much slang here that I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

I think he's saying his dog licks his balls after he has sex, and he wants to make it stop.

randyest
Sep 1, 2004

by R. Guyovich

juche mane posted:

Put tobasco or chili powder on your junk problem solved.

tarepanda
Mar 26, 2011

Living the Dream

Lance Streetman posted:

I think he's saying his dog licks his balls after he has sex, and he wants to make it stop.

I would have guessed his dog was licking his fingers...

Easy solution to whatever it is: shower and soap.

Edit: Or if he's actually licking your food from McDonald's, two answers:

1. Don't leave it where he can lick it.

2. Buy it when you're ready to eat it.

tarepanda fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jan 26, 2013

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

In Youtube, have I got to set up a channel in order to be able to favorite videos? Why?

Yes I am!
Nov 7, 2009
Was there a purge of mspaint threads a few years ago? There used to be heaps in GBS and some were really well done (both thread topic and actual goon's mspaints).

razz
Dec 26, 2005

Queen of Maceration
Last night I was bored and I started browsing the Library of Congress website. There is an entire list of bills, resolutions, and public laws. I'm really confused by a lot of them. Do dudes really sit around and discuss these things, and vote on getting these things passed, and spend time sitting around and typing up these things? If so, why? Why does congress have to write a bill to rename a courthouse? Aside from the really asinine things, there are a bunch that just don't make much sense to me.

- A bill to designate the United States courthouse under construction at 98 West First Street, Yuma, Arizona, as the "John M. Roll United States Courthouse".

- Theft of Trade Secrets Clarification Act of 2012. An act to clarify a previous act? Why can't they just, I don't know, clarify the original act if it's vague?

- Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011
- Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011
- Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011

- United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act
- United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
- United States-Panama Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act

These are cracking me up. There's a bunch like this. So it's not enough that we have a free trade agreement with Panama. We have to create another law telling us to implement the agreement.

We also have the Border Tunnel Prevention Act of 2012, the National Baseball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Act, the Prevent Deceptive Census Look Alike Mailings Act, the Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010, and the Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension Act of 2012. What happens if your small business doesn't improve it's pesticide registration? Do you go to jail?

why do we need these things

razz fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 26, 2013

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Raimundus posted:

Why is everyone so uptight about Lunchables? Is one Lunchable eaten as a snack once in blue moon really going to incur that much damage to my body?

The same people who don't mind fast food burgers and sugary cereals are telling me that Lunchables are unhealthy/disgusting/morally wrong.

Lunchables are gross, but you're right, it's inconsistent to be against lunchables and not McDonald's. I don't know what their problem is. Maybe a lunchables killed their family?

Baron Bifford
May 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Is there a specific name for this type of metallic clip (the kind affixed to tools that you can carry on your belt):

I need to buy a bunch of these for a hobby project.

Budget Bears
Feb 7, 2011

I had never seen anyone make sweet love to a banjo like this before.
What's the protocol for selling something at a pawn shop? I have an electric guitar I'm trying to pawn and I found a good pawn shop nearby that buys lots of guitars. Should I call ahead and ask, "Are you guys interested in buying any guitars right now?" or is it just to be assumed that a pawn shop is always buying stuff? Do I just show up and walk in with my poo poo and go "do you want this"?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Baron Bifford posted:

Is there a specific name for this type of metallic clip (the kind affixed to tools that you can carry on your belt):

You mean a belt clip?

DELETED
Nov 14, 2004
Disgruntled

Budget Bears posted:

What's the protocol for selling something at a pawn shop? I have an electric guitar I'm trying to pawn and I found a good pawn shop nearby that buys lots of guitars. Should I call ahead and ask, "Are you guys interested in buying any guitars right now?" or is it just to be assumed that a pawn shop is always buying stuff? Do I just show up and walk in with my poo poo and go "do you want this"?

Take it in and tell them you want to pawn/sell it. Keep in mind they're going to lowball the hell out the deal so if don't need cash right now you'll probably get more from Craigslist, etc

razz
Dec 26, 2005

Queen of Maceration

DELETED posted:

Take it in and tell them you want to pawn/sell it. Keep in mind they're going to lowball the hell out the deal so if don't need cash right now you'll probably get more from Craigslist, etc

I talked to a guy who ran a pawn shop and asked him how they determined their buy/sell prices. He told me they generally try to sell something for 50% of it's retail value, and they offer 25% of retail to buy it. So if your guitar is worth $1000, they'll probably offer you $250-ish.

Pawn shops also heavily utilize craigslist and ebay to gauge prices and sell items so you'd probably be better off just using craigslist to sell it locally, unless you need cash now.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I tried to put some air in my car tires this morning, and it made me feel like an idiot, because according to the car's sensors, I actually let out some air from each tire, despite my gauge saying I added ~10 PSI to each tire. I couldn't hear any air going into the tires no matter how I played with the nozzle. What could I be doing wrong?

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

hooah posted:

I tried to put some air in my car tires this morning, and it made me feel like an idiot, because according to the car's sensors, I actually let out some air from each tire, despite my gauge saying I added ~10 PSI to each tire. I couldn't hear any air going into the tires no matter how I played with the nozzle. What could I be doing wrong?

Was it a pump with a metal/rubber handle, a built-in mechanical gauge, and a short length of tube on the end? If so, you have to squeeze the metal part of the handle to get it to let air through; otherwise it's just using the gauge.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I have this little keychain bottle opener / knife. Those are pretty much the only functions of it, but for some reason it has these grooves cut into the outside edge opposite the knife. Does this have any purpose? It really doesn't seem like it's there for ergonomics or weight saving. My finger always runs over the ridges and it drives me crazy wondering why it's there.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Penguissimo posted:

Was it a pump with a metal/rubber handle, a built-in mechanical gauge, and a short length of tube on the end? If so, you have to squeeze the metal part of the handle to get it to let air through; otherwise it's just using the gauge.

Yeah, it was, and I know to squeeze the handle.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Budget Bears posted:

My girlfriend works for the police department in the pawn unit, so I get to hear a lot about how they operate. Don't sell anything to a pawn shop unless you need money right now. They'll give you less than Craigslist or SA Mart. Apparently there are some people that pawn their guns to the shop when they go out of town and then buy them back when they return as sort of a safe-deposit box. Pawn shops are also a good way to get rid of stolen goods. Probably 30% of things sold to them are stolen, hence my girlfriend's job.

razz posted:

I talked to a guy who ran a pawn shop and asked him how they determined their buy/sell prices. He told me they generally try to sell something for 50% of it's retail value, and they offer 25% of retail to buy it. So if your guitar is worth $1000, they'll probably offer you $250-ish.

Pawn shops also heavily utilize craigslist and ebay to gauge prices and sell items so you'd probably be better off just using craigslist to sell it locally, unless you need cash now.

This seems pretty accurate. They also have an upper-bound on what they will pay for anything so some people sell things and get 10% of what it's worth.

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

hooah posted:

Yeah, it was, and I know to squeeze the handle.

Huh, maybe their poo poo is just broken then. I only mentioned that because I ran into what sounded like that exact situationa few weeks ago, and the problem was that I didn't know the squeeze the handle.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Runcible Cat posted:

In Youtube, have I got to set up a channel in order to be able to favorite videos? Why?

I'm pretty sure your "channel" is just your account. You need an account to create a playlist, and favourites are just a playlist.

razz posted:

Last night I was bored and I started browsing the Library of Congress website. There is an entire list of bills, resolutions, and public laws. I'm really confused by a lot of them. Do dudes really sit around and discuss these things, and vote on getting these things passed, and spend time sitting around and typing up these things? If so, why? Why does congress have to write a bill to rename a courthouse? Aside from the really asinine things, there are a bunch that just don't make much sense to me.

That's mechanism by which they do things. How else do you think they could get stuff done?

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Baron Bifford posted:

Here's one place you can get them. I learned recently that you can go to drag a picture onto google image search and it'll find you things. It is very useful.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

razz posted:

- A bill to designate the United States courthouse under construction at 98 West First Street, Yuma, Arizona, as the "John M. Roll United States Courthouse".

- Theft of Trade Secrets Clarification Act of 2012. An act to clarify a previous act? Why can't they just, I don't know, clarify the original act if it's vague?

- Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011
- Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011
- Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011

These are cracking me up. There's a bunch like this. So it's not enough that we have a free trade agreement with Panama. We have to create another law telling us to implement the agreement.

We also have the Border Tunnel Prevention Act of 2012, the National Baseball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Act, the Prevent Deceptive Census Look Alike Mailings Act, the Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010, and the Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension Act of 2012. What happens if your small business doesn't improve it's pesticide registration? Do you go to jail?

Since nobody answered your question yet, I guess I'll give it a shot even though I know little about Congress.

Congress is a big huge game full of the spergiest people who have ever lived, only with access to both power and money. There are two main factions, the Horde and the Alliance, and the only way that they can actually do battle is through legislation. Some people are on P2P servers, but that's mainly during election years, unless the player is really into griefing (Michele Bachmann, for example, is one of the more successful and hilarious congressional griefers). As such, while one might imagine that the two groups mostly spend their time engaging in massive, semi-scripted battles over big issues, they really spend most of their time grinding by spatting over bullshit for the sole purpose of gaining XP and leveling up.

Because legislation is the means of battle, this results in a lot of idiotic and repetitive legislation. Strategically, fighting in a way that forces your opponents to spend resources is equally as good as voting for something that actually benefits you. For example, a member of the Horde from Cooperstown, New York wants to look good, so he fires out a little proposal about commemorating his local baseball museum. Nobody but him really gives a poo poo about this, but half of the people don't want to appear like they hate baseball. The Alliance folks decide that they can't let this guy and the Horde have that tiny prize for free, so they pretend to be against it and force the Horde to invest a lot of political GP in a small battle that they don't really care about.

A good deal of taunting is involved throughout the process. In the battle itself, you usually have some high level players on both sides casting buffs on the newbies and drawing on large mana pools of public support to do so. Obama is a sorcerer, for example. This is similar to a mage or a wizard, but the sorcerer class permits a larger variety of races and skills, which is why President Obama does quite well as a bard Dunmer halfgiant sorcerer. There are also Tanks, like Bill Clinton, who can take a lot of damage but don't perform many attacks. Tanks generally serve to purposely annoy the enemy and draw aggro so that the rest of the team can secretly get away with a lot of bullshit. Usually, there are DPS characters standing right near the tanks. The DPS group serves to dish out political damage to the opposition as rapidly as possible. They are typically classes that can use AP/mana-based skills to sustain their rate of damage. Class types are not exclusive; Strom Thurmond was one of the most amazing combination Tank/DPS rogue characters ever to play the game. He could take 50 critical hits in a row, 10 being accidentally self-inflicted, and he would not ever die. This is because he had a surplus of buffers and a nearly-infinite mana pool. There was no way that Strom Thurmond would ever lose a reelection and leave the game. Eventually he just got bored and left, handing the mantle to Lindsey Graham, who plays one of the newer ninja DPS classes and favors using short-blade chain combos while being buffed by wealthy shamans.

Rangers, in my opinion, are assholes who take potshots and cheerlead from afar while never actually ever doing much of anything. They're also sometimes known as "pundits". Each team has a few rangers who focus on keeping their own team members in line. These guys are armed with giant whips.

In the game, there are guilds which are also known as "subcommittees" or "caucuses". Guilds, oddly enough, often contain characters of both factions. Sometimes a guild member who doesn't play very much has a sudden realization that he's about to get booted, so he quickly gets involved with a bunch of bullshit minor resolutions. That way, he can say that he took part in some raids. It's busywork, but you can also do this kind of raiding to earn political GP. Pro-Panamanian donors, to take an example from your post, will give valuable rare drops toward your guild's coffers if you take part in a Panama trade raid. This is why some players will do the same raid again and again, in slightly different ways, despite not giving a crap about Panama.

In public chat channels there's a lot of griefing, posturing, name-calling, and generally behaving like assholes. The game is designed to make players feel like they're important. Everybody perceives themselves to be a good guy on a team of good guys, just like in America's Army. You are always on the side of America. Nobody wants to play a game if they're not a big drat hero, so players take on these sorts of rear end in a top hat personas and call other people names while simultaneously pretending to be greatly offended. Typically, they argue about ideas that neither side has any actual knowledge of. They are professional arguers, you see, not debaters, if you can understand the distinction. It's the difference between a town crier and a print journalist. The actual subject of the argument, be it tax reform or the Border Tunnel Prevention Act, doesn't matter because it's all just a battle on loving Hamburger Hill. There are a few GMs, however, but they are mainly for show. In theory, GMs like the Senate Pro Tem have a lot of power over the game, but the reality is that they can't actually use the power in unpopular ways or else they'll get accused of nerfing.

Every 2 or 4 years, there's a server reset that often accompanies an expansion, which adds new quest lines, events, and raids. A new race was added in 2008. The 2012 expansion was all about fixing the buggy trade system. Big expansions might include server-wide events such as hurricanes or entire wars with previously unheard-of nations, started for dubious reasons. The 2001 game expansion featured the fictional in-game nation of Afghanistan, and both the Horde and the Alliance had to temporarily join forces in fighting this new foe. It had fantastic sales (practically everyone bought it!) and was initially a critical success. It seemed well written at the time, but in retrospect, most people now think that this game expansion and the later Iraq sequel were idiotic. However, these areas of the game are still available as ongoing platforms for the occasional legislative quest or raid.

If you're new to the game but plan on sticking to it for a while, then a worthy goal is to get yourself an epic mount. This is when you get to co-sponsor a big, important bill and harp on a single issue for the rest of your career, even if it means riding it right into the ground every chance that you get. Generally, you'll see only high-level or wealthy players with epic mounts. A notable exception is Paul Ryan, who is low-level but rides a flying epic pro-life pig. By contrast, Joe Biden has no mount, but instead chooses to summon them depending on the situation. He's been riding a Gun Control Panda lately, but usually he summons a Flying gently caress, but only so he can not overtly give it to someone. Last week, it was a dead horse. You do need a mount, though, or you won't get anywhere very fast--Even if it's a level 4 Pesticide-Registration Mule, which you asked about. Everyone knows that this is a worthless mule that, as you pointed out, shouldn't even be in the game. But someone is riding it because they just need some sort of mount.

One final note: The legislation is both the means of execution and primary ammunition in this never ending war. However, the idea that the legislation actually affects non-player lives in meaningful ways does not matter or even occur to the majority of congressional players. They do not give a poo poo about us, the NPCs. If this idea matters, it does so only temporarily and in election years when they are busy questing. When questing, we NPCs can start to seem like we're real, live humans. Then they go right back to the game and we're all just cannon fodder--technically part of the game, but held as worthless.

Therefore, it's a common misconception that these players are acting unselfishly and in our best interests. Sometimes, you'll hear about a player poopsocking and hogging the battlefield waiting for something like a rare drop. This is known as a "filibuster." You might think that someone filibustering is nobly standing up for his beliefs. In reality, he's probably just poopsocking while ganking someone on the other team.

tarepanda
Mar 26, 2011

Living the Dream

Noni posted:

Therefore, it's a common misconception that these players are acting unselfishly and in our best interests. Sometimes, you'll hear about a player poopsocking and hogging the battlefield waiting for something like a rare drop. This is known as a "filibuster." You might think that someone filibustering is nobly standing up for his beliefs. In reality, he's probably just poopsocking while ganking someone on the other team.

I... would actually love to see a political blog written like this. Maybe less gamer slang, but more contemporary explanations about what exactly politicians are doing.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I keep watching videos of British talk/game show clips like this one on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8J99KbrZo .

I really enjoy them and I'd like to be able to watch the shows in their entirety. Are there any US tv stations or streaming services where they are readily available? The Channel 4 site seems to have all the episodes for streaming but they blocked us out from watching them in the states :mad:

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jan 27, 2013

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

:stare: That...that was a goddamn masterwork.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

razz posted:

Bills like this are much more common in state legislatures, where every highway gets named after someone, but there's really nothing to them. Everyone spends 5 minutes saying "aye" and then they're done.

razz posted:

As you might expect, this act amends the current US code, where the trade secrets act is. Each bill has to have a name, even one that literally only changes a 10 word clause.

razz posted:

Yes. Most treaties don't actually change the law - they tell Congress to go pass a law specifying what the US will do to comply with the treaty. Some treaties are called "self-executing," and actually change the law directly, but then your treaty has to be a lot longer and more detailed than is normal.

razz posted:

All of these except the Baseball Hall of Fame one respond to a particular problem or problems. The original Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act was struck down by the Supreme Court, so this is take two. The Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension Act, as you might expect, extended a law originally passed in 2007 for 5 more years. Both acts relate to more clearly spelling out required fees for registration.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Tiggum posted:

I'm pretty sure your "channel" is just your account. You need an account to create a playlist, and favourites are just a playlist.
No, they're not identical - presumably the channel is some kind of extended functionality thing. I've got an account - my Google account - but every time I try and favourite something I get a popup to create a channel, what do I want to call it, confirm name and date of birth yadda yadda.

Which I cancel since I don't want one, why on earth would I want every random on the internet to be able to check out whatever let's play videos, lovely singalong pop and ghastly links from SA I've watched recently? Google can gently caress right off with this enforced social media poo poo.

But it turns out the wii youtube channel is flaky and crap anyway, so I'll just stick to synced bookmarks.

Ron Don Volante
Dec 29, 2012

Does chocolate wine actually taste any good? It sounds kinda disgusting.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Runcible Cat posted:

No, they're not identical - presumably the channel is some kind of extended functionality thing. I've got an account - my Google account - but every time I try and favourite something I get a popup to create a channel, what do I want to call it, confirm name and date of birth yadda yadda.

Which I cancel since I don't want one, why on earth would I want every random on the internet to be able to check out whatever let's play videos, lovely singalong pop and ghastly links from SA I've watched recently? Google can gently caress right off with this enforced social media poo poo.

But it turns out the wii youtube channel is flaky and crap anyway, so I'll just stick to synced bookmarks.

You don't have to do anything with your channel. It's just there in case you ever feel like uploading something. Your google account is just a security measure. You don't actually have a "youtube account" if you don't have a channel.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ron Don Volante posted:

Does chocolate wine actually taste any good? It sounds kinda disgusting.

It tastes like kahlua and it's loving disgusting.

OUTLAWDAN
Jan 20, 2013

and a SCHOLAR
How do i change my avatar under my name? I bought the platinum upgrade..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Platinum's a different upgrade. You want to click "new avatar" up at the top, next to "platinum upgrade." It's $5 for an avatar (for yourself)

Platinum lets you search, report, and sent PMs