Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

Superconsndar posted:

This is a thing. Crazy fat women love it.

Horse owners love this poo poo. Especially the crazy ones, which is 95% of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Enelrahc posted:

Horse owners love this poo poo. Especially the crazy ones, which is 95% of them.

For bonus points learn how to do T Touch as well, and then charge extra for lightly poking an animal.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

platedlizard posted:

For bonus points learn how to do T Touch as well, and then charge extra for lightly poking an animal.

Don't forget the Parelli. Shake the carrot stick(c)(tm)!

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

There is so much awful here I don't know where to begin.

Andrias Scheuchzeri
Mar 6, 2010

They're very good and intelligent, these tapa-boys...

Craigslist: now with vocabulary by e e cummings.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Enelrahc posted:

Don't forget the Parelli. Shake the carrot stick(c)(tm)!

Parelli is like the Cesar Millan of horses. A former friend of mine dragged me to some demonstration of his and I don't think I've ever continuously rolled my eyes so hard in my life.

He was selling his "carrot stick" and a DVD set for well over $100. $100 for a stick. And people were buying that poo poo.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Pew! Pew! posted:

There is so much awful here I don't know where to begin.

I want to go get those poor ferrets. :negative:

Lenswork
Mar 27, 2010

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

Parelli is like the Cesar Millan of horses. A former friend of mine dragged me to some demonstration of his and I don't think I've ever continuously rolled my eyes so hard in my life.

He was selling his "carrot stick" and a DVD set for well over $100. $100 for a stick. And people were buying that poo poo.

My aunt who is super into horses gave me all sorts of Parelli tapes when I had a horse back in the day. They were... special. Judging by the weird horse poo poo she does these days, like the Equus project, I'm just grateful she never got into T-touch.

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/for/3549067964.html

Oh look fish sales....

Click

:( only sadness in the link.

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

The Amazing Dreadheaded Chameleon Keeper
^ :(

I...I don't even know how they managed to get that large and look so healthy in that tiny tank. How sad.

Pardalis fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jan 16, 2013

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I actually gasped and shuddered when I saw that picture. It's so absurd that it almost looks photoshopped.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Pardalis posted:

^ :(

I...I don't even know how they managed to get that large and look so healthy in that tiny tank. How sad.

Jesus, how can anyone actually set that up, step back and think, "Yep, this looks comfortable."?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Are we sure that isn't photoshopped? :psyduck:

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
I'm choosing to believe that is a temporary holding tank that is used for water changes and the like in the main tank, and they just put the fish in there for a few minutes to get a good picture of them.

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.
FLIGHT CAGE AVAILABLE (LOMBARD)

This cage is perfect for the person who has parakeets or canaries. I had 9 parakeets living in this cage. The diminsions are 13" D X 25" W X 36"H ( 1/4" spacing)

I am asking $50.00 Cash and carry. This is a similiar picture what the cage looks like. Perches and feeding cups will have to be purchased separetly. Comes with 1 perch.

If interested send email and I will contact you.

NINE parakeets in a 13x25x36" cage? :cry:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Are we sure that isn't photoshopped? :psyduck:

I thought it was shopped due to the lack of shadows on the bottom of the tank.

Than I went to a client's house today and they had a single oscar nearly the same size as those fish in a smaller tank. Never underestimate people's ignorance, I suppose.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Sapphaholic posted:

NINE parakeets in a 13x25x36" cage? :cry:

People love to do poo poo like that. I see ads on my local craigslist from time to time where someone is trying to dump a ton of budgies at once. Something like "giant flight cage comes with 18 parakeets must go asap" It usually looks to be a standard A&E/HQ flight cage (32x21x35") just crammed full of birds. Ugh.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:confused: Is this person saying their snake got kidnapped or something?

E: Remember that nemo dude?

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jan 18, 2013

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Buy our tiny, swaybacked, untrained fugly muddy horse. 600 bux. i lernt to write, skool is hard, comma key is good thing , yes?!?

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/grd/3510412716.html

Amberlyn
Jan 5, 2010
What's a "dotson?" Some kind of dog, obviously, but what breed are they talking about?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
Dachshund

My favorite misspelling of 'dachshund' will always be Datsun

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Amberlyn posted:

What's a "dotson?" Some kind of dog, obviously, but what breed are they talking about?

Either one of these:

or one of these:

(though I've never heard a Fairlady called a "puppy" before).

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Suspect Bucket posted:

Buy our tiny, swaybacked, untrained fugly muddy horse. 600 bux. i lernt to write, skool is hard, comma key is good thing , yes?!?

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/grd/3510412716.html

I have never seen so much comma abuse before. Are they saying that they got pregnant or the horse got pregnant? Also, looks like they reduced the price to $400 since you posted it.

Valdara
May 12, 2003

burn, pillage, ORGANIZE!
I don't even know what's going on here.

bully make puppy shark bully

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Amberlyn
Jan 5, 2010

Valdara posted:

I don't even know what's going on here.

bully make puppy shark bully

Bully short big head. A new breed.

:barf:

Dogdoo 8
Sep 22, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:confused: Is this person saying their snake got kidnapped or something?

E: Remember that nemo dude?

How hard is it to sex a rat? :psyduck:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Dogdoo 8 posted:

How hard is it to sex a rat? :psyduck:

If they're not obviously boys, they're girls. On the other hand, I actually had a conversation with a coworker who needed to show me the video he took in New York of the GIANT, UGLY, DISGUSTING RAT IN THE SUBWAY

Him: It was huge! It was like this big, and it had these massive things, some sort of growth, hanging off its rear end. You can sort of see it--
Me: Those are his balls.
Him: ... oh.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Is it puppy mill season or something? I've flagged at least twenty ads today of people selling BYB puppies. Because "available in two weeks taking deposits now" definitely makes me think of rehoming and adoption.

I saved this one just for Super!

Here's the picture included of the mother. :gonk:

Aravenna
Jun 9, 2002

DOOK
Among the usual mix of full litters of puppies and WOLF HYBRIDS!!1! I found an ad stating "Has to go in two hours!".

Two. Hours.

Uh huh.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

While it sucks that somebody stole their dog, I hope whoever has it now has the decency to have named her something other than "Juicy".

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Oh my goodness someone stop me from buying this puppy! :ohdear:
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pet/3578982044.html

Also here's the most informative ad ever.

It's a dog and there is a fee. All you need to know, right? Also you need my phone number to send a pic? You can't just email it back to me? :confused:

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

Buggiezor posted:

Oh my goodness someone stop me from buying this puppy! :ohdear:

You know full well that nobody is going to tell you not to buy that puppy. :3:

Paper Mac
Mar 2, 2007

lives in a paper shack
This issue actually prompted the original invention of small masonry pyramids built in shopping carts.

Wonder Bra
Jan 5, 2008

always in another castle

Paper Mac posted:

This issue actually prompted the original invention of small masonry pyramids built in shopping carts.

Uhhhhh. Wow. Jesus, just let the dead rest, dude.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Oh holy poo poo what the gently caress :stonk:

"Please stop hitting me"

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
I think I can beat anything posted upto this point. Cockatiels for Bitcoin.

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/8959-nymphicus-hollandicus-cockatiel-ninfa-criada-a-mano

I wouldn't trust one of these people to cross the road safely, let alone look after a living creature.

(For the uninitiated, here is the Bitcoin megathread)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486823

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:cripes: Obligate carnivore.

Aravenna
Jun 9, 2002

DOOK
Why on earth would someone choose GUINEA PIGS over a ferret?

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Guinea pigs don't try to eat my other pets :qq:

Here's a reptile ad with a very depressing attached picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Aravenna posted:

Why on earth would someone choose GUINEA PIGS over a ferret?

:hf: No idea. Although people generally want to rehome the "problem pet," I guess. As in, "I've had this dog for 12 years but he doesn't get along with the new dog, so he has to go."

• Locked thread