Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiss me Pikachu
Mar 9, 2008
Yeah, if you had one and the game was eligible it'd show up right before you complete the purchase in the order summary

Iron brigade, shadow planet and especially mark of the ninja are ridiculous deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CerebralDonut
Mar 5, 2004
What time will the Microsoft deal activate on the 27th? I want to get one before you inevitably run out of keys.

workingdogv1
Jul 10, 2001

:catdrugs:

CerebralDonut posted:

What time will the Microsoft deal activate on the 27th? I want to get one before you inevitably run out of keys.

I think these usually go up at 12 AM Pacific Time, but then take an hour or so to propagate.

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol
I know it wasn't looking too good, but is there still a slim possibility of Guild Wars 2 going on sale before the end of the month?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Rugpisser posted:

How can you check if you have coupons left? Just add an item that is supposed to apply it to your cart?

Yep, just attempt to buy Syndicate and see if you get a $5 discount today.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
wtf? I can't buy syndicate because I'm not in the US, this never happened to me before.

rorty
Oct 13, 2010
Anything on Hitman Absolution?

yegods
Apr 6, 2007

Cerebus can destroy ANYTHING. Cerebus is the POPE.

Obsurveyor posted:

Yep, just attempt to buy Syndicate and see if you get a $5 discount today.

wow, just did that, and had TWO promotions applied, and total cost of $0. Never had that happen before. I wonder which promotions they are.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

yegods posted:

wow, just did that, and had TWO promotions applied, and total cost of $0. Never had that happen before. I wonder which promotions they are.

Sure you don't have a gift card balance that's turn it to $0?

Not_Log
Mar 24, 2004

Dear Aunt, lets set so double the killer delete select all.

Editor's Choice and The Cave?

Lonely Rolling Star
Mar 20, 2009

Better than a crowbar.

Rainier Wolfcastle posted:

Microsoft 5 Game Indie Bundle - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon, all activate on steam).
1. Deadlight
2. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
3. Iron Brigade
4. Mark of the Ninja
5. Toy Soldiers

Tony, you are Awesome!

Whoa, this is an instant buy. And agreed with that sentiment.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

There's one other deal that I haven't seen posted here yet:

quote:

1/31:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition: $17.49 ($12.49 after coupon)

I think that's the lowest price yet (AC) on Dark Souls.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Lonely Rolling Star posted:

Whoa, this is an instant buy. And agreed with that sentiment.

Are any of those games other than Mark Of The Ninja special? Planning on buying the pack, because $5 is a good price for Ninja, but I haven't really heard much about the other games.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Are any of those games other than Mark Of The Ninja special? Planning on buying the pack, because $5 is a good price for Ninja, but I haven't really heard much about the other games.

Would like to know this as well. Also the price reductions still aren't showing up for me for some reason. I'm in the US, Pacific Time.

Kell_Dragon
Oct 25, 2007

-Blackadder- posted:

Would like to know this as well. Also the price reductions still aren't showing up for me for some reason. I'm in the US, Pacific Time.

Because it starts tomorrow on the 27th.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Any chance on price matching Hitman?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Deadlight is supposedly not very good past the first 20 minutes, don't know much about it. I also haven't played Iron Brigade or Toy Soldiers but know that a lot of people do like them. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is pretty cool, though. It's a metroidvania and nothing super incredible in terms of pure gameplay but its art and atmosphere are very, very good. One of the big brains behind the game is an artist named Michel Gagné who has a pedigree in film animation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Gagn%C3%A9

By the way if you ever heard of a Doublefine game called Trenched, that's actually what Iron Brigade is. It had to have its name changed because of a copyright issue in Europe.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Kell_Dragon posted:

Because it starts tomorrow on the 27th.

Ah, I was looking at the first date.

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
Any word on TERA? I know a while back you said you were working on that (since GW2 didn't happen).
I think a ton of people would be interested at $5 or even $10, just to lock in the founder's status when it goes F2P.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is about 5 hours long (seriously, it would be very difficult to get 10 hours out of it) and has multiple major flaws, but is decent overall for what it tries to do. I actually thought the mostly unnoticed XBLA game Microbot did a much better job with the same concept.

The demo for Iron Brigade was fun as hell, but I've been waiting for a price drop on it.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
The 5 game MS Indie bundle is live.

Five dollars, i feel like I'm robbing someone.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Crazy good deal. Wasn't sure if I had a $5 credit left, but it turns out I did!

boofs
Feb 21, 2006

not this apple
Here is the link for lazy folk:

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-5-Game-Arcade-Pack-Download/dp/B00B1ULJI0/

Seriously, buy it. Mark of the Ninja alone is worth the $10 even if you don't have the coupon.

Not_Log
Mar 24, 2004

I've got no keys and no option to generate keys in my software library now, bug or going the way of gamefly?

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Not_Log posted:

I've got no keys and no option to generate keys in my software library now, bug or going the way of gamefly?

They were disappearing for me whenever I clicked the button to show one of the keys, but refreshing the page brought them back.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
It's just some page glitch, i managed to get my keys after refreshing the page or hitting download.

Not_Log
Mar 24, 2004

Ok, I installed the software downloader and it registered my pc as part of the account at which point I could access keys again. :iiam:

yegods
Apr 6, 2007

Cerebus can destroy ANYTHING. Cerebus is the POPE.

Obsurveyor posted:

Sure you don't have a gift card balance that's turn it to $0?

nope, it was definitely two separate promotion codes. Anyhow... just got the microsoft bundle for $0 :) At least two of those games I've been waiting for, so this is awesome. Thanks, Tony!

pvax
Aug 6, 2001

Modus Pwnens posted:

Crazy good deal. Wasn't sure if I had a $5 credit left, but it turns out I did!

I didn't even have a credit left and still pulled the trigger. Great Deal!

Haydez
Apr 8, 2003

EVIL LINK
Got it for $0 too! I think it used one of my promotion credits and then used 4.99 of the $5 credit I got from ordering The Cave. Tonight was a good night.

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo

Not_Log posted:

Yeah, I got the same error :\

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Refresh the page a few times, try ctrl+f5 too, it showed up for me after a couple of tries.

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon's Digital Video Games group. Feel free to ask me questions about upcoming and current deals. We'll also be doing community giveaways, Q&As with developers, and Podcasts with ++GoodGames.

LastCaress posted:

Yeah, I got the same error :\

Hey all,

This was an issue we identified and fixed about 30 minutes ago, sorry for the hassle, also sorry for not popping in and mentioning something, I was gathering feedback from other customers and running down a solution. Thanks for your patience!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
And there goes my last $5 coupon. I guess there's no way to get more of those, right? Anyway, you're awesome Tony, these deals have been all great.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.
Hey Tony, you probably don't have much control over this but will buying digital games ever be supported by the "mobile" version of Amazon? I realize that I can just run through the 'full' site on my mobile browser, but it's inconvenient :v:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Flute posted:

Here is the link for lazy folk:

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-5-Game-Arcade-Pack-Download/dp/B00B1ULJI0/

Seriously, buy it. Mark of the Ninja alone is worth the $10 even if you don't have the coupon.

$5 for those five games is pretty crazy.

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
Hey Tony, in case you guys were looking for more solid f2p games to market, Warframe seems like a good option. It's still in beta, but this space ninja meets Mass Effect 3 co-op is insanely fun. I just discovered the game yesterday and along with Path of Exile, the f2p market seems rock solid in terms of quality.

https://warframe.com/

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Thanks for that deal Tony you are dope.

Didn't see it mentioned here but Max Payne 3 is on sale again and eligible for coupons so :10bux:. I'd passed on it every time but finally figured it won't get any cheaper for a long time and why let the EC credit go to waste.

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

Hey all,

This was an issue we identified and fixed about 30 minutes ago, sorry for the hassle, also sorry for not popping in and mentioning something, I was gathering feedback from other customers and running down a solution. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Tony, the MS Bundle is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Keltair
Jul 16, 2001

Wow, after the bundle and everything else this month I still have a coupon - anyone have an opinion on Max Payne 3 vs. Age of Empires 3?

• Locked thread