Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Radio Paranoia posted:

actually the xbla indie marketplace has more appealing games than ouya

yeah theres actually probably like 50 decent or good games on there. sure theres 2500 other sucky ones but nbd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
how many my little pony games have been made for ouya

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Install Gentoo posted:

yeah theres actually probably like 50 decent or good games on there. sure theres 2500 other sucky ones but nbd

goty

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
ian do you realise that the CPC for that ad is probably like $1 at best

and that youre a loving idiot

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Werthog 95 posted:

ok it's kickstarter so that means it will never be released but drat i want to believe

Aren't Sega already re-releasing Daytona USA for Xbox & PS3?

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Milkie Galore posted:

He doesn't even know about mdo caps though so

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

MrMoo posted:

i worked in an arcade summer of 97 and 98.

the thing i remember most is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSMI3Bv5Azs

MrMoo posted:

they already did last year. it owns + includes a karaoke mode

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Just caught up on the last few pages of the thread and Ian, you are priceless!

also this:

Socracheese posted:

guys guys guys
code:

url = bankofamerica.com
while 1:
    steal_money_from(url)
brb gettin a wheelbarrow to haul off all this e-cash i'll be making
lol

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Proteus4994 posted:

i worked in an arcade summer of 97 and 98.

the thing i remember most is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0s41hGpmnw

sports
Sep 1, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn2YUaXa8XE

markerstore
Dec 5, 2003
Canny!
ian

are you sitting down

the federal reserve is not part of the federal government

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i play this game irl every time i eat

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

ten dollar bitcoin posted:

i play this game irl every time i eat

i try, but my cats and i have a deal

they do whatever the gently caress they want, and i let them

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

LT to toss the bowl in the air like you aint even give a gently caress, renegade motherfucker

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything

Milkie Galore posted:

At thirty cents a click I believe I calculated it out to be 100,000 per hour.

I don't know why you guys compare me to that lostheos dude. He seems like a smart person if someone actually gave him a chance.

Lostheos adds more value than most people in this world. Even if his project is completely off on his own.

I am tired of being called crazy, lunatic, insane. It is not nice, and every time I hear it, it just makes me think that person is dumb. That is the reality. Dumb people call smart people crazy.

I have not committed any crimes. I just think Ben Bernanke is sucking rear end at the printing press, so I am doing my job as an American Citizen by changing the game and possibly facilitating a catalyst effect on pumping money into tech.

Next step on that program I wrote is turning it into a screen saver. That way it just runs whenever my computer is idle.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

actually nevermind I'm convinced this is atlas trolling us again

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Ian McLean posted:

I am tired of being called crazy, lunatic, insane. It is not nice, and every time I hear it, it just makes me think that person is dumb. That is the reality. Dumb people call smart people crazy.
If you don't like the honest feedback, why do you keep coming back?

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

I don't know who's a better troll, Ian or how!!

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

gucci void main posted:

I don't know who's a better troll, Ian or how!!

Ian

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Ian McLean posted:

I am tired of being called crazy, lunatic, insane.

I have not committed any crimes. I just think Ben Bernanke is sucking rear end at the printing press, so I am doing my job as an American Citizen by changing the game and possibly facilitating a catalyst effect on pumping money into tech.

you're not insane you just think you can do better than the chairman of the fed. no biggie

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ian's going to end up floating facedown in some harbor, drowned after getting drunk on his own semen

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Ian what are your thoughts on bitcoin????

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything

ten dollar bitcoin posted:

ian's going to end up floating facedown in some harbor, drowned after getting drunk on his own semen

lol. really man.

Proteus4994 posted:

you're not insane you just think you can do better than the chairman of the fed. no biggie

It is true. That man has been in office too long with his thumb up his butt. I could do a better job than him with my eyes closed. Money supply is so tight it makes me want to vomit.

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything
I do do a better job with my eyes closed having this printing press running while I sleep. This program sponsoring tech is awesome. I wish a whole bunch of people use it.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

print_moneypedia()

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything

Radio Paranoia posted:

Ian what are your thoughts on bitcoin????

Don't you people in this forum control the bitcoin market? I don't understand why nobody has not just given me an account full of bitcoins yet.

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat
can I get an avatar or something for introducing ian to the yos?

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

:laugh:

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything
I promise to not mess up the exchange rate of bitcoins if you give me a big account.

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything
You can set a price peg that I am not allowed to sell under.

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

tell me more about this pegging as you call it ian

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Sparta posted:

can I get an avatar or something for introducing ian to the yos?

lmao

continued:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Ian McLean posted:

I promise to not mess up the exchange rate of bitcoins if you give me a big account.

look at you, reduced to begging for bitcoins

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything
Like how china pegs their currency to the US Dollar. It is a method to keep a standard exchange rate across different currencies.

I used it as an expression of like an absolute selling limit. SO lets say it is 1 bitcoin per 8 dollars. I am not allowed to enter the market under 8, or 7.

Take what I need, but if I don't need anything, and the thing gets up to 9, I might be like dude. Maybe a little extra money right now might be alright.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
holy poo poo this rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z1-01ARLU8

it also works if you imagine ian is the cat and yospos is the human and the cereal is also cursed

Ian McLean
Sep 9, 2012

statpedia.org
Post Stats on Anything
I think this country just needs to shoot past stagflation, but still be WAY below the point where it is wall paper and wheel barrels. This money supply is so tight. A bunch of stingy old people sitting around in mahogany rooms dictating how much money people should have to spend on nice things.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ian post a picture of your dick with a little face drawn on it and I will send you my wallet.dat

funroll loops
Feb 6, 2007
CAPSISSTUCK

Ian McLean posted:

smart people also call dumb people crazy, they are called psychologists or psychiatrists, avoid at all costs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

mods namechange posted:

holy poo poo this rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z1-01ARLU8

it also works if you imagine ian is the cat and yospos is the human and the cereal is also cursed

kitteh just wants some corm flakes c'mon man

• Locked thread