Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

Skizzles posted:

I wish I had puppy pictures of Shadow. :smith:

This is my only puppy pic of Psyche.

IMG by Kiri koli, on Flickr

It makes me sad that I wasn't there for her from the beginning. She looks all sad, like, why are you letting these mean people buy me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

These puppy pictures are killing me :kimchi: I want one so bad.

In just 2 more months I'll have whole hoards of wee sheeps though and those are pretty fantastic.

Babby goats are ok too.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Moses might get to make an appearance in an upcoming pc game:

:ssh:

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

la la la people want puppy pix i have puppy pix enjoy the pix of lola and her fellow potatoes

Invalid Octopus
Jun 30, 2008

When is dinner?
Rat babiiiies

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I have a bunch more of Amy being so tiny and grumpy. I wish I had a bunch of Balen puppy pictures. :smith:

What about kittens?

Sarah's "oh no he's neutered it'll be fine" litter

I always forget just how tiny Gabe and Sarah were. And how pissed off Sarah looked.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Delta:

And Sigma:

I feel bad looking at puppy pictures because I am a mean human being who wasn't constantly shoveling treats into the mouths of those adorable puppies :(

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
I like me some pictures of big dogs playing with puppies.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Prepare to die of the cute:

Dead yet? No? Have more cute:

(She really got attached to that bee)

She also grew up into a pretty, pretty princess:

wait....

gently caress!

There we go. Pretty princess achieved.

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Lol I've learned my lesson not to post Chihuahua pictures in random nonsense.

Here have some baby kitties instead:

Cynthia:

Laser-eyed Maine coon kittens:

And some bonus baby geckos hatching :3:

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Greycious posted:

Lol I've learned my lesson not to post Chihuahua pictures in random nonsense.

Really? Even with the yappy thread and all?

I thought we had a lot of people with punterdogs.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

So I'll see your pictures, and raise you a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5G7R4XXTu0

This is poor Asa being mauled by Glinda.

My poor dog is broken...

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

How to Cat, Chapter 1:

(not my cat, from a friend)

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Greycious posted:

And some bonus baby geckos hatching :3:

Oh my gosh they're adorable! What species is that? I'm not good at identifying geckos. :saddowns:

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA
Itty bitty potato babby Neige:

Widdle 8 week babby Neige:

She had terminal seriousface back then.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Instant Jellyfish posted:

In just 2 more months I'll have whole hoards of wee sheeps though and those are pretty fantastic.

Oh, are you going to make a thread about your new arrivals again? Please?

And I'm super-jealous of all you lot who got to see your critters as puppies/kittens/whateveraratbabyiscalled. My two doggies both came full sized. Still lovely though, and I guess they're generic enough breeds that I could just look at random lab/lab cross puppy pics. Anyway, keep 'em coming please. :3: Also I think some Nori puppy pics are in order too. If TVs Ian doesn't mind of course.

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Omg all the baby animals ITT are killing me :3:

"Baby" Abby. She was something like 6 months, so she looks the same as she does now but a little stubbier:

Baby Monty:

Baby Dexter:

Bonus awkward teenager Monty photos. He was all ears and legs, and no head.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I feel like everyone has seen pictures of Feldman about a million times. I've become what I fear most: Dog Crazy :byodood:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

McDragon posted:

Oh, are you going to make a thread about your new arrivals again? Please?

You bet! I'll start it once I'm done shearing in March so I know who really is pregnant and who is just a fatty chunk. I have a lot more ewes expecting this year so it should be even more exciting than last year where things were over pretty quick. Fingers crossed that this year's goats are not as spectacularly stupid! I would love for bucket mom to get the year off.

I'm buying a new webcam so hopefully lamb cam will work out better this year. My old one got full of ants and then mysteriously stopped working whenever I actually pointed it at babies. It worked fine on anything else but it could not function when viewing cute lambs.

Edit: Needs another Dumbaby picture. She's awfully cute for a pain in the rear end.

Instant Jellyfish fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Feb 2, 2013

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Guys, guys the news on tv. They had a thing called 'things you may be doing to turn your dog into a killer' or something like that. They had a 'behaviorist' on that suggested you should not encourage 'predatory' behavior, such as:

-Fetch
-tug of war
-squeaky toys(because the feeling of a kill bite or something? :iiam:)

:negative: I rolled my eyes SO HARD during the entire segment. Basically it should have been called 'how to turn your dog into not a dog.'

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

since we're doing this,

little pin:

Anyway, he's coming along really well with the cat, and can now mostly ignore him in the house. In this video, he really is way more intrested in cat food than the cat itself which is AMAZING. A few weeks ago, we had to crate him to go outside because he was so determined to get the cat just seeing him in the yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uYUtKDlWJI

(I know I need to learn to shut the hell up and stop making him nervous by constantly saying WORDS, I'm working on it :gonk:)

He's obviously still very interested and is suppressing the hell out of himself, but all I've been doing is rewarding the hell out of him for "leaving it" and also rewarding him for approaching the cat and NOT going for him, since just teaching him to ignore the cat won't be enough in the long run because cat is dumb and approaches dogs. I was completely amazed that he cornered the cat, got punched in the face, and had the self control not to go for him- I wish *I* had had the self control not to make a bunch of stupid sounds when it happened, but ugh. :( I finally let him eat that whole bowl of cat food as a reward after some more cat hassling occured, and poor kitty is now safe in our bedroom behind a baby gate being fat and gloating at dogs so he will get over it.

I dunno, I never saw myself having a cat or teaching Moses to deal with cats, and it was kind of out of the blue, if you guys see anything horrible there please point it out- I'm really just beyond amazed that in like a month he can be in the same room with, and get smacked by a cat, and just wiggle away and think about stealing its food. He has literally eaten cats and he is so good in spite of the fact that I am a horrible dog trainer and omg I love my dawg :neckbeard:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Superconsndar posted:

since we're doing this,

little pin:

Anyway, he's coming along really well with the cat, and can now mostly ignore him in the house. In this video, he really is way more intrested in cat food than the cat itself which is AMAZING. A few weeks ago, we had to crate him to go outside because he was so determined to get the cat just seeing him in the yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uYUtKDlWJI

(I know I need to learn to shut the hell up and stop making him nervous by constantly saying WORDS, I'm working on it :gonk:)

He's obviously still very interested and is suppressing the hell out of himself, but all I've been doing is rewarding the hell out of him for "leaving it" and also rewarding him for approaching the cat and NOT going for him, since just teaching him to ignore the cat won't be enough in the long run because cat is dumb and approaches dogs. I was completely amazed that he cornered the cat, got punched in the face, and had the self control not to go for him- I wish *I* had had the self control not to make a bunch of stupid sounds when it happened, but ugh. :( I finally let him eat that whole bowl of cat food as a reward after some more cat hassling occured, and poor kitty is now safe in our bedroom behind a baby gate being fat and gloating at dogs so he will get over it.

I dunno, I never saw myself having a cat or teaching Moses to deal with cats, and it was kind of out of the blue, if you guys see anything horrible there please point it out- I'm really just beyond amazed that in like a month he can be in the same room with, and get smacked by a cat, and just wiggle away and think about stealing its food. He has literally eaten cats and he is so good in spite of the fact that I am a horrible dog trainer and omg I love my dawg :neckbeard:

What a good dog! I just love the fact that he's wiggling his butt SO HARD it's become a dangerous whip to anything around him. :kimchi: Also yay frankie!:3:

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

He looks like he's doing really well with the cat so far, especially in such close proximity. He actually seems kinda smug about how good he's being.

Here's the earliest pictures I have of Beck, in the garage about to meet Skylar soon after I got her. They're...not cute.

She was such a homely dog at 5 months.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Some people have a kitty cat. I have a pretty cat.

(I need to see if Shadowcats has any kitten photos, yet I'm avoiding contacting them because they really want me to volunteer but I can't do it because I'd be an emotional wreck every time a kitty passed)

I love that Moses seemed more concerned about "omg fooooood" than really messing with the cat. I swear cat food is like candy for some dogs. He seemed so proud of all the praise he was getting too, while Frankie wasn't getting any so Moses is the bestest.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

I love that Moses seemed more concerned about "omg fooooood" than really messing with the cat. I swear cat food is like candy for some dogs. He seemed so proud of all the praise he was getting too, while Frankie wasn't getting any so Moses is the bestest.

NOT praising Frankie is almost more important than actually praising moses, so it is important to have Frankie in the room when these things happen or otherwise Moses has nothing to measure his Wins against and everything is meaningless. Poor Frankie. :qq:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This is Newman. I believe him to be literally the chillest cat in existence. He is a pedigreed Maine Coon, which means he is basically a giant ball of fluff.

No kitten pictures because I only recently moved in with him. He's the only cat I've known who gets in my lap on his own and stays there as long as he wants. When he wants attention, he doesn't care how you hold him, as long as you don't hurt him and you pet him. He's stayed in the most uncomfortable positions for ages just so he can be near me or my roommate.

And THIS is Fair-Fair. I've only got the one picture because she can't come out of her cage too often, because the cat is terrified of her. (he's also four times her size)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Superconsndar posted:

NOT praising Frankie is almost more important than actually praising moses, so it is important to have Frankie in the room when these things happen or otherwise Moses has nothing to measure his Wins against and everything is meaningless. Poor Frankie. :qq:

I love how crazy and dysfunctional this all seems. Love Moses, Frankie, and the new kitty.

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Pew! Pew! posted:

Oh my gosh they're adorable! What species is that? I'm not good at identifying geckos. :saddowns:

Gargoyles :3:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Suzy was a cutie as a little pup.

Still pretty cute in my opinion.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Feb 2, 2013

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

razorrozar posted:

This is Newman. I believe him to be literally the chillest cat in existence. He is a pedigreed Maine Coon, which means he is basically a giant ball of fluff.

No kitten pictures because I only recently moved in with him. He's the only cat I've known who gets in my lap on his own and stays there as long as he wants. When he wants attention, he doesn't care how you hold him, as long as you don't hurt him and you pet him. He's stayed in the most uncomfortable positions for ages just so he can be near me or my roommate.

Oh my, I would moosh that face all the time. Affectionate kitties are awesome. Does he purr loudly?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Shifty Pony posted:

Oh my, I would moosh that face all the time. Affectionate kitties are awesome. Does he purr loudly?

Not loudly, but when he gets going he purrs for hours. I think I've heard more purring from this cat in two months than my first cat, who was also very affectionate because we got her as a kitten and she grew up with two under-tens and a teenager, in three years.

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.
When I adopted Indy she was about 10 months old, so she was almost full grown already; she just filled out a bit. This means everyone with baby tortie pictures should post them so I can see what Indy would have looked like as a wee ball of terror.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Shifty Pony posted:

I love that Moses seemed more concerned about "omg fooooood" than really messing with the cat. I swear cat food is like candy for some dogs.

Especially once it's been through a cat's digestive tract!

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.
Oh you want tortoiseshells? OKAY

We tried to name this foster but it never stuck and she got called "Fluffy". When she was adopted she was renamed Princess Leia. Not joking.

She is ferocious!

Her sister Dinah is technically a calico but since this has become a kitten thread you get these because she was my second-favorite foster of all time.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever.

Also this one. Boyfriend was sick and drugged up on painkillers, Dinah had just gotten back from her spay.

Okay moving on, remember Sarabi's son Elmo? I sent him and his brother Tiberius one of the crocheted nice Luloo123 sent me for PISSmas. Here he is all grown up and having a great time, totally worth parting with one of those incredible mice :3:

And back to torties, Sabrab's daughter Rory (now called Scout, owned by Uberwekkness and family) before...

And after:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

InEscape posted:

And back to torties, Sabrab's daughter Rory (now called Scout, owned by Uberwekkness and family) before...

And after:

This cat has the perfect :3: face. It's so adorable. :kimchi:

Rixatrix
Aug 5, 2006

I'm late to the game, but anyway puppy pix

These are the only baby pics I have of Pi, because he killed the external hard drive I had most of my pictures on:

Babby Rho

Rho at 6mo

Sukka

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Collie Laser Vision from a potato is super cute!

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

Going to pick up a puppy to contribute to cute!chat. Brb.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

paisleyfox posted:

Going to pick up a puppy to contribute to cute!chat. Brb.

Ha, I was just wondering about you and your potato last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

get air, dogge

See bunny, chase bunny, lose bunny. Fail at bunny.

Treeing a crow.

Bonus stoner dog.

• Locked thread