Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

If you want to talk about it I'm a good listener. Although considering that offer was how I got into that stuff in the first place I should probably learn my lesson at some point. Still, thanks for the support. :)

I can at least say from my experience that thanks to my efforts Kry has improved a lot. I'd say that her life is even stable, she's got a job, her depression doesn't kick in as often or at least she's better at dealing with it. It might have been hell but I made it to the other side and it seemed I made a difference.

Sure as hell isn't going to stop me bitching about it though :v:

Haha, no it's okay. I appreciate the offer, though.

We definitely don't want you to stop bitching!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
So it's been a while and I've left you all hanging long enough. So it's time for another Crazy Adventure.

---
In today's episode: You thought this was fun? gently caress you be miserable! :mad:

So, I'm skipping ahead a little here, at this point, I'm not only hooked into this new world, but I've been broken and guilt tripped just enough that not only do I want to believe this other world is real, I'm terribly afraid that if I mess up in any way they'll figure out that I don't believe it's real and hate me forever. They've done a good enough job of making me sort of dependant on them enough that that felt like the worst thing that could possibly happen. Aletheia at this point has even broken me down enough to agree to become her pet after a session again left me messed up and just looking for something to make the confusion and fear go away. I'm not proud of myself for it, but I was now a fictional tiger ladies play thing and you know what? At the time it felt like the best thing that ever happened to me. I'd never had a relationship before which had left me feeling like there must be something wrong with me. This sort of proved at least to myself that the fault wasn't with me because someone was interested!

Other things that had happened: I'd been forced to have multiple personalities inside me, because apparently not having those is against the law or something... So there were now three people living in my head.

A jailer called Jailer, who's job it was to guard an abomination that lived in the mirror I'd mentioned. Was renamed Zeak by Aletheia. His power was he could trap things

Prisoner, the abomination made of souls that lived in the mirror. Had been beaten in three games and was now owned (Like myself) by Aletheia. Aloof, arrogant and hateful. Also completely overpowered, sort of my "I win card" I hadn't planned it like that but it's how it worked out.

The event leading up to this were: Aletheia had journeyed more into my soul to examine the mirror, met Jailer who told her to stop looking and who's mere presence seemed to drain her of power and energy. Then she kept looking anyway. Met Prisoner who stole her memory or something similar and tasked her to win three games or he'd take over my soul and walk away with my body as his puppet. (I remember a lot of "I don't cares" from Aletheia at that fate for myself but damned if she didn't want to lose to this smug prick.) Three games were played, Prisoners influence apparently made her attack some spirits or something so Jailer had to go and distract her and did this by awkwardly telling her he loved her. This distraction worked so well she believed him and then he too was owned by Aletheia, except he had the ability to control her or something. Prisoner beaten, I get to keep my soul, Aletheia gets a third plaything although amusingly enough Prisoner refused to sleep with her (despite her attempts to) by removing his penis from his body and throwing it down a well (This didn't affect him too much since his body was more like a hologram made of flesh so he could alter it however he wanted).

So all that done, I'm now some tiger lady's pet, along with two other people in my head who she would pick and choose from to play with that day. Things progressed smoothly after that, no problems, back to how it had been except with more awkward cyber sex.

Then I am asked about Prisoner's backstory because drat it she needs something to make me miserable. Like an idiot I oblige and after a few days write down a loose diary like thing about how Prisoner was created to be a soul eating weapon deployed from a host body to kill large numbers of people unsuspectingly and undetectably. Like a soul nuke. Each time he did this he would become larger and more powerful. Several people were purposefully eaten to act as control methods, Jailer being one of them for his ability to "lock people down". One to act as a command interface similar to a computer, another to absorb any emotional trauma suffered by the host body so it could continue to operate despite the horror it saw around it. Since he was a big terrible monster, Prisoner obviously escaped and killed everyone before floating about in his little prison cell till it attached to a sutible persons soul and he can eat those around them. I just happened to be one of them. The person who had run and created this project was called Majesty.

Now that last sentence was a throw away line to add more detail to this background. But the mind of Kry latched onto it. Hey, you remember that nightmare guy that made me cry at the thought of him? Well... it had been decided by Kry that that was Majesty. Do you also remember how I mentioned that whenever anyone's back story is merged into Kry's they get a bad guy to deal with? Can you see where this is going?

I couldn't, because as far as I knew Majesty was dead. So I continued about my business like normal until this happens.

Aletheia: uhhhh...
Me: Hey, you okay?
Aletheia: There's... something trying to... get inside the body...
Me: eh? Is that a good thing?
Majesty: Hello Pawn.
Me: !!!!!!!? ...hi?
Majesty: BE loving MISERABLE
Me: :stonk:

In this first meeting with Majesty he stabbed Aletheia up proper good, poisoned her and then walked away laughing. This was quite tame for him, but gently caress if it wasn't scary at the time because up until now, no one had been "hurt" I didn't know how the gently caress this worked, nor did I know anything about medical care. I had to run and find an entirely different (real) person who was also involved in this to make it better, during this time I'm shaking with fear and confusion. I felt sick and useless. My head is spinning and I haven't a clue what I'm doing anymore. The fun magical world just turned into a nightmare.

Remember how I said that I wanted to believe... I lied, I did believe. I believed in this stuff so hard it hurt because they made it seem so appealing. I'd decided to believe at some point if only to fit in. To be with someone. To capture that feeling of closeness that Aletheia had wrapped around me after the first session with hypnotism. While this other guy (El Dragon Espanyole. We'll call him Espy for now) did healing stuff I paced around the room blaming myself for a fictional woman being stabbed and poisoned and feeling like an idiot. I know I genuinely was afraid for her life because I'd gone through something like that before (Someone close to me almost dying) and I felt exactly the same things I did then. This was my first encounter with Captain Asspull. It drew me more into the world as now there was danger and an actual threat. I felt I needed to protect these people, I had no powers, nothing but my want to help. Aletheia got better, dug her claws into me a little bit more. Even if I wanted to leave now I couldn't, if I did then they might be hurt. I had no choice.

loving idiot...

Next time we delve more into the Saga of Captain Asspull, the complete fucker up of lives

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

More things that that awful person made you do.

You... ah... what? I knew it was bad, given how you refused to talk about it at the time, but loving hell bro.

I was actually there IRL for most of this. Hell Kry even made some attempts to rope me in as well. For those of you who might be confused as to who Aletheia is. Kry went through multiple points where her primary personality would change. At this she demanded that everyone address her by her new name and collude in whatever bullshit she was spinning this week. At some point I will post my own experiences with her, but I'll wait until John hits the chronological spot where I became a part of this emotionally manipulative selfish bitch's spiderweb.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Holy gently caress dude. :stare:

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

I can at least say from my experience that thanks to my efforts Kry has improved a lot. I'd say that her life is even stable, she's got a job, her depression doesn't kick in as often or at least she's better at dealing with it. It might have been hell but I made it to the other side and it seemed I made a difference.

Sure as hell isn't going to stop me bitching about it though :v:

Oh well that's a relief because after all this, the one thought foremost in my mind was "I sure hope poor Kry is okay now :ohdear:"

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

Corridor posted:

Holy gently caress dude. :stare:

Oh well that's a relief because after all this, the one thought foremost in my mind was "I sure hope poor Kry is okay now :ohdear:"

I've always had a kind of... "Think of others before myself" mentality. I also had the worry that if I left then someone else would have to go through what I did. I tried to warn each newcomer (and there were a few) of what might happen. But they, like me, were full of nievity and enthusiasm to help... They're not around anymore. I can only hope they're doing well with their lives now they don't have to deal with any of it.

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

I have just thought of a real, actual Thing I Learned from reading Anne Rice novels, and I think the quote is in line with the spirit of this thread.

So our protagonist in this particular story is Marius, and he has just busted into this villainess's hideout to confront her about something bad she did. It was probably trying to destroy the vampire queen. Anyway, that's not important. So Marius, finally meeting this villain who has been tormenting him, demands to know why she intends to do the evil thing she intends to do. Instead of monologuing, she laughs, and asks: "Do you require understanding?"

Marius asks what she means, and she says, essentially, when you do something, do you need other people to understand why you did it? He says yes, I guess so. She replies:

"I do not require understanding."

And she continues with her plan with no explanation to the reader! A lot of the stories in this thread remind me of that line. Knowing the answer probably wouldn't change anything, anyway, though.

I really want to be able to be in a situation someday where I get to use that line as a comeback.

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012
Holy goodness John. I am glad that you made it through in one piece.

And it is interesting how psychologists have not start researches on crazies like this. There has to be a reason for a sizable group of people to believe that they are actually cats.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Jeek posted:

Holy goodness John. I am glad that you made it through in one piece.

And it is interesting how psychologists have not start researches on crazies like this. There has to be a reason for a sizable group of people to believe that they are actually cats.

Cults. People who believe they have communed with spirits. Rooms of people speaking in tongues or waving snakes. Physical illness as a result of spiritual belief. This stuff gets studied consistently, but the outlets change wrapping paper every once in a while.

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
I've been holding off on mentioning this one because internet weirdos are easier to find than real life weirdos but I feel it's a story that must be confessed nonetheless.

This is the Tail of Akio, otherwise known as ask me about growing up with an insane furry that thinks he's married to a dog and also real people. It's going to be long, so apologies in advance, but I don't think I could bear to make this a multi-poster.

Over the course of a decade I was a staff member on a site based around a thing. Being vague to avoid any internet detective business, all you need to know that it was an obscure thing with some animal characters. You know what this means, kids.

:furcry:

But our site was cool and I met some great people through it, including my now-boyfriend of several years. Then...there was Akio. He was another staff member, and for a few years, nothing seemed amiss. He was a pleasant enough person who seemed fairly successful academically, and though I didn't have much in common with him he was still a staple in our staff and by proxy, our group of friends. We had a running gag about him and his love for one of the characters, a dog that I will refer to as The Dog, that got kind of old after a while, but hey, it's nice to have some running inside jokes we can fall back on.

We realized way too late that it wasn't a joke. It wasn't a joke at all.

The advent of Skype meant a better connection to these people I'd known for years, and it wasn't until we heard him speak that we knew Akio was legitimately in love with a fictional dog. At first it was a quirk of character. Still a running joke. So what, he's a 26-year-old man with a puppy crush (heh) on a fictional character, it's goofy but it's harmless. Right? Haha, yeah, you know I wouldn't be posting here if that was true. Predictably, it wasn't harmless. In fact, a big chunk of his emotional turmoil (there was a lot of this that we'll get to) surrounded the fact that his ideal fantasy dog husband was not real. We scoped out the depth of the rabbit hole one night when Akio decided to get drunk during a group call. Though I heard some initial bitching from him, the "oh I wish The Dog was real, he's so perfect and kind and he'd be there for me..." gooftacular nonsense, I had a family dinner outing so ditched the call early. Went out, had a great time, returned three hours later and found them exactly where we left off. Except now he was REALLY drunk, lording his education over my boyfriend (he did that a lot), and on the verge of tears because The Dog wasn't real.

We had no video running, but you could physically feel the sheer amount of :wtc: that the rest of the chat members were exuding. Some of us had begin to subtly riff what we were hearing, but Akio was oblivious and continued for an hour more before he passed out.

That was the inciting incident to a whirlwind of emotionally abusive fuckery that Akio pulled a whole lot of people into over the course of two years. I'd like to include a disclaimer that this wasn't all necessarily intentional on his part. He was a weirdly sheltered man, raised in an overtly Christian household, with anxiety issues and a whole whack of underconfidence stemming from both body image issues and religious conflicts over his sexuality. He wouldn't listen to things he didn't want to hear and would pick and choose his reality based on that. He was oblivious to the emotions and needs of everyone other than himself, and boy, oh boy, did he love being a victim.

First, if you were ever nice to him, he would attach himself to you as BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, which means every time you sign on, there's Akio. I didn't mind the idea of talking with him--we were friends, after all--but his idea of a conversation is really just a constant regurgitation of every mundane thing he had done that day or was currently doing. The most annoying aspect of this was that he never asked how you were doing, and on the occasion someone would tell him anyway, he'd become visibly disinterested and route the conversation back to what he had for lunch. And if you were nice to him, and happened to be a gay/bisexual male? Well. He became REALLY attached. But we'll get to that.

Secondly, his FAVOURITE thing to tell you about himself was that he was an academic. Never mind the rest of us in post-secondary education, he was the most academic of all us peasants. On many occasion he said, directly to my face, that my chosen art field was not a "real art", and "sorry but it's just my opinion don't get offended I just think you're less of an artist for doing this thing I don't approve of or understand entirely at all". It was around the time that he gave me a sarcastic "that's nice" in response to my excitement that I had a 93% average in a notoriously difficult program that it occurred to me that Akio just might be a completely self-absorbed dickhead.

This was confirmed once it came out that I was dating my boyfriend. Of course, because my boyfriend had been nice to Akio, Akio assumed that they were mentally dating each other already and became completely outright offended that I had been "chosen" over him. The Nice Guy attitude combined with some creepy sexist undercurrents in my direction ("jokes" about how "but, she's an icky girl!!...lol", for instance) put us off. But, he eventually got over it, at least to some extent. It was one of the few instances that Akio ever apologized, but as we came to discover, apologies from him didn't actually mean anything. Shortly after this he quite clearly began to lust over another mutual friend, Geoff. Geoff is a very amiable, handsome, and talented artist-type, and he has been through some serious poo poo. Still, he's nice to just about everyone, and we all know what that means with Akio.

Did we mention that he would constantly demand that every artist he know draw The Dog for him? Like full out whining, paired with his usual cutesily-mispelled-words-speak. He only stopped asking me once I started drawing intentionally lovely or flat-out disturbing art.

Keep in mind, over the course of this entire thing, almost every single person in this social group is trying to help Akio with his multitude of issues. His anxiety over everything, his shyness over his sexuality, his dealing with a mental disorder, and of course, trying to convince him to try to date someone that wasn't a loving cartoon dog. We meant someone in real life, as in someone who could get him out of the house and off the computer and doing Real People Things with other people in their mid-twenties, but he wasn't much for the subtleties and things he didn't want to hear. Most of us were "helping" him in private, which becomes important. He specifically sought my help because I was a "good friend", which was nice to hear, so I tried my damnedest to support the guy when he needed it, even trying to forgive the mean poo poo he'd said to and about me.

Well, I'm surprised one day when Akio tells me he's going to visit Geoff. Really! Yes, they've been planning it for months, and you know, he thinks Geoff is actually attracted to him! Wow! Blindsided by the fact that this dude has had something of an interpersonal relationship success, I congratulate him. I'll be, little Akio's growing up. With Akio's excitement, I saw less and less of Geoff, and so did Akio, apparently, because he frequently complained about Geoff being offline. Mysteriously, he usually did this when Geoff was quite visibly online. This was strange. I didn't like stirring up poo poo with my friends and didn't want to stick my nose in where it didn't belong, but something was off.

The insipid conversations with Akio continued, though now it was peppered with anxiety over meeting Geoff in person, but he'd handwave away his perfectly natural concerns with "haha it must just be my OCD". Already suspicious that something wasn't quite right, I noticed that Akio blamed literally everything on all the OCD that he supposedly had. While I don't doubt something was awry in his brain chemistry, given the way he behaved for someone his age, he was using this specific disorder to justify EVERYTHING, especially things that didn't need justifying. Worried about an important test? It's my OCD! Worried my crush doesn't like me back? It's my OCD! Now, I hate armchair psychology, but I've been through the mental health wringer and the way he talked about everything just didn't add up. One day I finally asked him, "Were you actually diagnosed with OCD?"

The long and short of it was that no, no he wasn't. His therapist noted that he was "obsessive". He interpreted this as a literal diagnosis of OCD :psyduck:

He was never diagnosed, medicated, or otherwise treated, and I sure as poo poo don't believe he was honest with his therapist about the fact that he was a closeted gay virgin in his mid-twenties that lusted over cartoon animals and friends who had never seen his face. Also, yes, we never saw his face, though we saw everyone else's. Despite wanting to bone half of us, he was still afraid of being stalked or something. Keep in mind, we'd been pitying him/"helping him" with his "OCD" for years at this point.

So the red flags were flying. I began to ask around. After I chewed him out for pretty much lying to us about having a mental disorder--something I found all the more offensive due to the fact that the rest of us had dealt legitimate, diagnosed mental health issues, in either us or our families, that had actually hosed us up--he stopped crediting me as one of the "good friends" that "help him SO much" with his problems in his random, attention-whoring comments in the main chat. So I asked the other "good friends" what he'd been talking about. Predictably, Geoff was still in love with him and his nonexistent OCD was still the uncontrollable stem of all his problems. Then it occurred to me that no one had asked Geoff for his take on it, so I did that work myself.

One day, I casually asked Geoff about his planned visit with Akio. Geoff asked me what I was talking about. I almost poo poo myself.

There was never a plan. It was never going to happen. In fact, Geoff had blocked Akio, because his constant overt advances made him embarrassed and uncomfortable, but he didn't want to "cause drama" by bringing it up to us, even though Akio still harassed Geoff in the group chat. He admitted that once he'd come back to his computer to find eighty unread chat messages from Akio, in which he just began to converse with himself instead of waiting for a response. And he admitted that Akio had been pressuring him into drawing porn of their fursonas.

An important thing to note is that I am protective of Geoff. Despite the heartwrenching poo poo he's been through, he's still one of the most accommodating, good-natured people I know. So I lost my poo poo on Akio for putting him through that.

It was messy. The others got dragged into it. But I had proof, and luckily, even those defending Akio and all his issues took disgust to the whole, y'know, sexual harassment thing. We skipped over trying to get him to shape up--as we'd been doing for months--and finally told him to ship out, kicking him from the chat and urging him to seek actual mental help.

Despite this, he would still occasionally talk to us 1-on-1, because for some reason he assumed that I still wanted anything to do with him. One of our other friends was majorly enabling him and trying to convince him that maybe one day Geoff would be his friend again, which I straight up told him would never happen, but he doesn't listen to things he doesn't want to hear. At least he acknowledged that Geoff was "unhappy" with him, but I'm baffled as to why he thought it was totally kosher to talk to me after every time he'd insulted me, put me down, lied to me, and the whole thing where he was stalking* and sexually harassing our friend and my boyfriend. We only let it continue to this point because he'd manipulated us into feeling so bad for him that we walked on eggshells every time we talked to him about his feelings. He only heard what he wanted to hear, but I admit, sometimes we only told him what he wanted to hear, though I'm not sure if it was because we knew he wouldn't listen to anything else or were honestly afraid of hurting him. Maybe both.

*using "stalking" in kind of a loose sense here because Akio was too technologically inept to actually "stalk" anyone, but he probably would have if he could figure it out.

The last I heard from Akio, he was going away to school somewhere else and moving into a ridiculously tiny studio apartment with no overhead lighting that he had never seen in person, and it was so expensive that he wouldn't be able to afford internet while living there, so seeya :downs:

Hopefully being disconnected from the internet for so long forced him to develop a social life and recognize his issues, maybe get a real boyfriend in a non-stalkery way, maybe have some manner of success at life. I really do hope that, that he managed to grow past this, and that he would be happier for it, and by proxy, we would be too. But there's still the pessimistic side of me, the part that remembers every time he told us he was "getting better" and how big of a lie that was. Hopefully this time I'm wrong.

Oh, one last tic of Akio's: he was trying to justify his obsessive attraction to Geoff and my boyfriend. He couldn't help how much he loved them: "They were like my own personal The Dog :unsmigghh: "

Coulrophobia fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Feb 3, 2013

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

Oh man Coulrophobia, don't take this the wrong way but that was a fun read. You've got an enjoyable writing style. Fair play to you. :)

Good job you went looking though, imagine how far it had gone if you'd just shrugged your shoulders and left it at that. Fingers crossed Akio gets out and stops being so creepy. Although being a dickhead is a difficult thing to get over and it's a lot harder to tolerate someone in real life rather then the internet... But maybe he got lucky. Is Geoff doing okay now out of interest?

Also, out of morbid curiosity. What kind of pictures were you drawing of the dog to get him to leave you alone?

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed the read. Funnily enough, writing is highly related to the profession that Akio didn't consider to be "real art", so that makes it an even nicer compliment :)

Geoff is doing okay, a rough life is basically status quo for him but he's in a good relationship now and happy on that front, I think the Akio incident is out of mind and out of sight for him, which is for the best in all regards. As for The Dog, I was mostly just drawing it in a super unappealing art style and generally just the exact opposite of the Macho Furry Fantasy this guy expected. I'd post them but I'm not sure if I still have them, and it would be too easy to trace back the site/fandom/people involved from there.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

He didn't consider writing an art? How silly of him. Guess that goes to show how limited he is in his outlook. I'm guessing he wasn't much of a writer himself. Then again since he was asking for art I can't see him being much of a doodler either. Did he have any artistic skill at all to judge you with or was he just being dismissive for the purpose of being a jerk?

And hey, no worries, I was more curious as to what you meant by flat-out disturbing art. I kind of had this image of The Dog's head on a spike with the words "soon..." written underneath :v:

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
He didn't consider screen/playwriting an art, specifically, and no, he was not a writer nor artist in the least.

What's baffling, though, is that the bulk of what he studied--and therefore used to talk about how much smarter than everyone else was--generally about the various literary texts of different cultures. This included plays :psyduck:

When I tried to explain to him that, actually, film and stage were considered art, they had been for a very long time, and I'm not sure how he could look at the costuming, stage decorations, paintings, music, scripts, etc. and say "those aren't art". His justification was that "on their own they're art, but when you put them together like that they stop being art" :downs:

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Coulrophobia posted:

He didn't consider screen/playwriting an art, specifically, and no, he was not a writer nor artist in the least.

What's baffling, though, is that the bulk of what he studied--and therefore used to talk about how much smarter than everyone else was--generally about the various literary texts of different cultures. This included plays :psyduck:

When I tried to explain to him that, actually, film and stage were considered art, they had been for a very long time, and I'm not sure how he could look at the costuming, stage decorations, paintings, music, scripts, etc. and say "those aren't art". His justification was that "on their own they're art, but when you put them together like that they stop being art" :downs:

That doesn't even begin to make sense, but than again given what you'd written about this guy so far, making sense seems a little out of his comfort zone.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

That is quite moronic. The thing that makes them art is that when put together they're greater then the sum of their parts! There's so much work and literature on the analysis of plays and movies down to the finest detail. How did he fail to notice any of it if his academic background was studying that kind of thing? :psyduck:

I'm impressed you put up with him for as long as you did.

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
Honestly, that's just one example of his completely baffling logic. For someone as consistently self-pitying as him, he also considered himself an academic messiah and the only interesting person in the entire group...hence his constantly routing the discussion back to himself and/or what he was eating. 95% of the conversations I ever had with him consisted of nothing but a constant string of him saying "brb making tea", "yummy indian food tonight", "i think i'll just have a bagel for breakfast today", etc. and when that failed, he'd literally just start typing noises into the chat, most notably, "hmmm". Nothing would prompt this. He just loved the sound--or in the case, the look--of his own voice.

I wish I could remember some of the more :wtc: arguments he made, though I've blocked most of them out by now. As far as his academics go--and this is going to sound kinda mean, but--for the most part he evidently wasn't even very good at that. For every time he bragged about his "academics", he was failing this or getting bad marks on that. If I remember right he actually failed his entrance into a program that he said had never denied anyone in its entire history of existence. Of course, he'd made sure to pick and choose all his other credits and courses leading up to this point as only being beneficial to this specific program, so he kind of screwed himself out of it and when he should have been writing his thesis, he had to switch majors entirely.

Remembering the fact that he structured his entire life and sense of morality around an idealized mancake version of a cartoon dog didn't help either.

I met a couple other crazy people on that same site, so as to not continue with stagnant E/N whining about Akio (if I remember anything else interesting that he did, I'll post it), I'll just go over them a little bit here. These won't lead into gigantic posts but they're just funny snippets about weirdos who are probably normal people now:

Rob: Sonic fan who created his own girlfriend. Would draw nothing but her and his, er, sonicsona, and would always go on about how much he loved her and how perfect they were together, as if she actually existed.

Chai: I wasn't initially sure why she joined the site because she didn't seem to know anything about the thing the site revolved around, and she only ever posted in the off-topic sections. She claimed to have cancer and would awkwardly bring up her impending doom in the middle of some random post. Of course, the day she was "meant to die" came and went and...she continued posting no problem. However, the "cancer" thing mysteriously vanished from her profile...and now she was a victim of sexual abuse! Literally, her profile just said "Hi, I'm Chai! I like anime, video games, I was sexually abused as a child, and I'm going to art school!" like it ain't no thing. Would constantly whine about how she had no money, and then post a bunch of photos of her new $40 anime figurines. Disappeared once everyone stopped giving her attention, but it came out later that she was stalking another member of the site she knew in person and threatening to kill herself if he didn't go out with her. I think he ended up calling the police on her over one of her threats and well, that's the last we heard from Chai.

McCready: American Midwest Scotaboo/wolfaboo combo. I don't remember much about him other than the fact that he was really obsessed with Scotland and Braveheart. If he had a Tumblr account he'd probably go around saying William Wallace was his headmate or whatever.

Liam: This dude was really, really obsessed with airports. Like, specifically airports. Also threw temper tantrums about minor things, but the best moment of his was years after he left the site, he reunited with a mutual friend. The first thing he told her was that he finally lost his virginity :) Then he tried to cyber with her.

Karol: First thing she did was post a warning-free comedy fanfiction about rape. Was completely baffled as to why the site reacted negatively. Would edit every single post she made to include bizarre non-sequiters, like the time she decided to tell us that she had literally peed herself just then. Every fanfic she posted dealt in rape or spousal abuse in some regard. Based on little details she'd dropped, she was only in grade eight at the time, so that was really :smith: worthy.

Bubba: Constantly drew horrifyingly over-beefed furries wearing skimpy speedos and posted them everywhere and got really offended whenever we told him that it wasn't appropriate to have massive furry package as an avatar. He claimed to be straight.

BLOODGOKU666: Not his name but close enough. This guy was...I might have to make another post about this guy just so you can see the absolute insanity he spewed over the site. He showed up one day out of nowhere posting giant ridiculous word salad posts about the grimdark video game he was going to make based around "the series", and how it would include EXTREME VIOLENCE and EXTREME NUDITY and was trying to harass every artist on the site to work for him. When we told him to stop he threatened to sue us for "profiling" and that the other sites that had banned him were also currently being sued for "profiling" him. Suffice to say those sites still existed when we checked them out, and that's also how we discovered that this guy had managed to get himself banned from two off-brand furry porn sites :psyduck:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Coulrophobia posted:

Tenthousandflavorsofaspergers.txt

I love these stories very much. Please post more crazy poo poo :allears:

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

I agree with bringmyfishback. These stories sound magical. Internet drama is the best drama. Although I do feel sorry for Karol, that's just depressing.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

In the first post you said "goofy" and then "gooftacular" like right after that, so I immediately thought this was about Goof Troop, accept that's not really obscure, but I'm still going to imagine it was about Goofy the whole time. Not sure if it would be weirder if it was Goofy or if it was a non-talking dog that Akio was obsessed over.

Also the phrase "EXTREME NUDITY" cracked me up for some reason, even though whatever it is is probably really awful. I just keep thinking it's, "well we took ALL the clothes off...guess we'll shave our heads?" or something along those lines.

Good stuff though. Well, good read; horrible stuff for those people's mental health and such.

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

Personally I keep imagining it's Charlie from All Dogs Go to Heaven. There's just something especially hilarious to me about someone wanting to gently caress anything drawn by Don Bluth.

Honestly though... I might know who you're talking about. Well, not directly, more friend of a friend. But, when you draw cartoon animals the world can be rather small.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

That sounds like a pretty good cast of characters. Gimme a sec, I gotta write a pilot.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Thanks for writing these, Coulrophobia! It's like walking down goddamn memory lane here. So many people I'd forgotten about. So many flavours of internet crazy.

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
Hahaha good guesses you guys though I won't give it up that easily. However I will say that the character was anthropomorphic.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what EXTREME NUDITY was though. That was probably the least bizarre of the things the guy said. I'll post some of his word salad in here later oncce I'm home.

Though, Uglynoodles... :psyduck: That would be terrifying if true. He hasn't had internet access since the summer of 2012, but if it was him, he LOVES demanding people draw The Dog but never has money for commissions. Also speaks in an unsettling cutesy baby voice when doing such.

The boyfriend from the site I keep mentioning is a goon too...perhaps he'll toss his two cents in here about some of the crazies I don't remember as well.

e: and there he is ^

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Brightman posted:

Also the phrase "EXTREME NUDITY" cracked me up for some reason, even though whatever it is is probably really awful. I just keep thinking it's, "well we took ALL the clothes off...guess we'll shave our heads?" or something along those lines.

EXTREME NUDITY! Is it A] Shave everything everywhere B] shave away your skin C] Go naked bodyboarding in Antarctica in July, on a rocky beach during a blizzard, while setting yourself on fire?

Personally, I think they need to add C to the X games.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Coulrophobia posted:

Hahaha good guesses you guys though I won't give it up that easily. However I will say that the character was anthropomorphic.
So, not Clifford The Big Red Dog then?

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Might as well have been, it was that goddamn stupid.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
I keep imagining that the dog he was interested in was Ace Hart.

There's a blast from the past...

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Coulrophobia posted:

drat, it was Scooby Doo in my head.

Not... not...

Scrappy Doo?

:gonk:

Ed: Hong Kong Phooey?

Runcible Cat fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 5, 2013

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Coulrophobia posted:

Your guess is as good as mine as to what EXTREME NUDITY was though. That was probably the least bizarre of the things the guy said. I'll post some of his word salad in here later oncce I'm home.

Though, Uglynoodles... :psyduck: That would be terrifying if true. He hasn't had internet access since the summer of 2012, but if it was him, he LOVES demanding people draw The Dog but never has money for commissions. Also speaks in an unsettling cutesy baby voice when doing such.

The boyfriend from the site I keep mentioning is a goon too...perhaps he'll toss his two cents in here about some of the crazies I don't remember as well.

e: and there he is ^

I had a vague idea it was Komamura from Bleach. But you said the show had "animal characters" and drat it if I can think of any other animal characters in Bleach. Aside maybe Kon, but I doubt he'd have much furfag appeal since he's just a teddybear.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why so much secrecy? This isn't reddit, people aren't going to track them down and order a billion pizzas to their house or try to get them fired from their jobs. At worst someone would internet detective their deviant art account and mockingly post their dog-love fanart.

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
It's actually partially for his sake. This guy was ridiculously paranoid, and I don't necessarily want to justify his anxieties by drawing internet people to him. Hopefully you guys understand :shobon: His dA/FA accounts are blank, for what that's worth. I actually would be tempted to at least imgur a couple pieces and toss them up here if there was anything noteworthy or hilarious though.

Some of the other people I mentioned, however, might have some hilarious imagery kicking around, like sonic girlfriend guy. I'll see what I can find and report back! I'll be on vacation until next Tuesday but I'll see if I can pop on while I'm out to distribute visual awkward hilarity.

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I am nothing but a blade, waiting for the perfect time to end an ancient warrior's pride.
I should contribute to the thread, so I'll tell you about a guy I just recently met as a warm up.

I am an Asian male currently in university. A schoolmate who arrived here introduced me to his friend network shortly before graduating, so I became friends with a lot of people with a wide variety of ethnicities and backgrounds. I quickly learned how to "hang" with them, but there are still many subtleties that I still don't understand.

A few weeks ago, I met some of my African American friends and traded the usual fist-bumps, arm punches, and other general greeting gestures that I'm used to. Some nearby guy saw this, and just assumed that I'm his "bro" just because it appeared that I was cool with African Americans. I am an introvert, don't like to be touched, and English isn't my first language (but I think I can speak it fluently). So this guy, whose name I still don't know because he never introduced himself and never talks to anyone else, jumps on my back in a half-hug, half-carrymeonyourback, and yells in my ear "What's up my Asian brother?!" I flailed trying to get him off, but he brushes it off like a joke. After I finally get him off my back, he starts rambling about how Asian superiority is real and all the cool stuff Asians have done better, and how glad he is to meet an Asian brother, and how Naruto is the pinnacle of storytelling that will never be topped, etc. Now this guy is an African American so dark that when he smiles, he looks like a Cheshire cat grin because it's difficult to see his nose except in direct light. He wears a fairly well made jacket that looks almost exactly like the one Naruto wears in the early episodes, as well as the ninja headband around his neck. People have commented that he looks like a dollop of tar, being short, and round.

The next day I brushed the guy off as a nut and explained that I had absolutely no idea who he was. Sitting in a 200 person lecture, I hear "Hey my Asian Brother!" from the back 30 minutes into lecture. He stomps in, forces the girl sitting next to me to move, and plops himself down in the seat, and starts jabbering away in a very loud voice that disrupts lecture. I tell him I'm trying to listen to lecture, but he completely dismisses the lecture, and lecturer. The professor tells him to leave, so he yells "Fine, this class is a waste of time and money!" grabs me by the arm and starts to leave, attempting to drag me out. I am 5'11" and not a petite little guy, so I anchor myself in my seat and try to get my arm out of his grasp. I needed help from another guy to get this stranger to let go, and apologize to the professor and the lecturer and explained how I had no idea who he was.

When I next saw him, he said "I understand, brother. You have to keep up the appearances of being a dutiful little oriental." I told him off there and then. He walked away like a dejected puppy and I felt sightly bad about needing to do so, but it was for the best. Or so I thought.

The next time I went to that class, I noticed he was sitting on one side of the class, so I discretely sat on the opposite side. The instant he noticed I was in class, he packed up everything very loudly, bustled over to the other side of the classroom, and again plopped himself in the empty seat next to me. This time he whispered loudly to me over lecture. I told him I was trying to listen, so he unplugged my computer and plugged in his Vita and started playing it at a high volume. He would punctuate my lecture experience by shoving his Vita in front of my face and shouting something like "Look isn't this cool?!" or "Man, can you believe I finished this?!" When the break came and he shuffled off to get another 2 liter of Mountain Dew, I relocated across the lecture hall. When he came back, he was dejected until he noticed me somewhere else, and once again, packed up loudly, bustled over to the other side of the classroom, and plopped himself down. He not only unplugs my computer to charge his Vita, but unplugs another person to charge his iPhone and whines when someone attempts to unplug him.

This guy has a tendency to glomp me and hold me for many seconds too long. I can smell the funk coming from his jacket and can feel it on me after he lets go. I finally got a restraining order filed so now he keeps his distance, but if I look he sniffles a bit and tries his best to appear to look "super kawaii" but looks more like he ate something really sour. As far as I'm concerned, things are better now.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.
Good lord, I had one of those kinda people attach themselves to me once. It was horrible. Dude didn't understand basic social behavior at all and was terrible at picking up on social cues. Managed to get the entire auditorium to despise him in five minutes on the first day. Spent the entire time ether telling me about his "Amazing story which will totally be a novel, man!" or yelling things at the lecturer. I had to take to sequestering myself with my classmates filling every seat within ten feet of me just to get some space.

Then the fucker started following me home!

I'm standing there holding a drat frozen pizza and a microwavable curry in my doorway while this guy just. Keeps. On. Talking. I even straight up said, 'my hands are cold I'm going inside now. Goodbye' He tried to follow me inside. I felt awful for telling him to go away, because I hate being mean to people and the guy was pretty desperate for a friend, but god drat dude.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

Aleator posted:

Story about a terrible creepy socially inept guy

Sounds like you dealt with it in a mature and adult way. Fair play to you. I've never actually heard of anyone taking a restraining order out on someone and it actually working. So that's even cooler

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist

Aleator posted:

I finally got a restraining order filed so now he keeps his distance

Did you ever tell him straight up to stay away beforehand? I'm assuming you did, I just feel like part of this amazing story is missing somehow.

Coulrophobia
Oct 11, 2012
Okay so, since I found some of the PMs we shared, I'm going to treat you guys to the BALLAD OF BLOODGOKU666.

So his name isn't BLOODGOKU666, but it might as well be. He appears, one day, with a tiny JPEG compressed avatar of some XTREME anime character, his personal text reading "The Lord of Dakrness has Awaken!" (spelling and grammar preserved). From topic to topic he creeps, dropping his personal email on unsuspecting artists, leaving them with little more than the phrase "I have a Propsition for you."

And he does it again, and again, and again, demanding the artists and project directors use his characters and concepts, despite the artists' clear lack of interest. But it's not even "hey man wanna draw my OC?" kind of stuff. It's...this:

quote:

Well, I am not saying Add my Characters to your Game, I am just trying to be Helpful, not trying to maje any [SERIES] Rip off, and to the one who said that I am "Stealing" Ideas, I am not, I have my Own Ideas for my Game, True it involves being in the [SERIES] Universe, but you Play more than just One Character. I just need Help with the Prolog, and stuff, I would ask [USERNAME] to make a Short Trailer of the Prolog

Interspersed with comments like these:

quote:

you can Contact me in a More Private Atmosphere which is my E-Mail Address, I gave it to you, but I will re-type it so that I can hear from you on my E-Mail and without all the "Hating of my Idea" just poping up by others who really do not know anything about my Idea, or how it works. and for your Info People, I am White, and also Part Cherokee(Sp), But White all the same. I Do love the, Japanese For there Tech, their History, their Games, thier ANIME's, their Weapons, and how Classy and Polite they are, I have a Japanese GF too.

:psyduck:

So, we're pretty weirded out to begin with. Of course, being that this manner of solicitation isn't even allowed, I tell him to stop. Keep in mind this is literally the first time I've ever spoken to him. He responds with this:

quote:

Excuse me rear end in a top hat! I am not throwing poo poo at him, nor am I asking him to add any of my Characters to HIS Idea for an ANIMATED SERIES! Before you Jump to Conclusions, Mother Fucker, you need to know poo poo before you Say anything to ANYONE! Especailly ME, I could be your Best Friend, or your Worst Nightmare, pal! That is entirely up to you! I am just wanting to talk to [ARTIST], not tell him what or who he should add to his Series! God drat you Mother Fucker, if I see you in any of my Replies, and I see that you Insult me or Accuse me of doing something BEFORE you actually know what is going on, I'll Report your drat rear end!

:stare:

So I'm like, mentally blocking out this insanity and just give him the shpiel to "start your own topic or use the PM system, and also I'm a mod so have fun reporting me I guess", because what the gently caress else do you say to this? He had something prepared as a response, though:

quote:

I did, Pig! But you seem to be STUPID, to not even Grasp the Concept of what I am asking! You all are loving Ignorant Assholes! You care nothing for other's People's Ideas, you just want to Put them down, I know what I can and cannot do, Just asking to talk in a More Private Area is not a Big loving Deal! You all seem to think it is! You all are just jealous that I came up with a BETTER GAME than what you could Ever Come up with! I do not wish to say such horrable things, but you all Force my Hand to do so because you INSULT ME!

Oh poo poo guys, we Forced his Hand to say mean words on the internet, we've really done it now :ohdear:

Predictably his posts got nuked and I think the only reason he wasn't banned on the spot was because the other mods thought that we hadn't had a good, hilarious beehive to poke in a while. He made a topic for himself, which is where the EXTREME NUDITY thing came in, but when people gave him some critique over his insane grimdark word salad about an idea of a video game based on an intentionally campy, E/T-rated series, he pretty much exploded again. We locked that before it got worse, and he disappeared for a while, and we figured maybe he just saved us the trouble and ragequit.

April approaches. poo poo is boring. It's riiight before "bronies" became A Thing, so at that point, ponies are just a quirky novelty and as an April Fools joke I go in and set all the active members' icons to pictures of ponies. We were given the ability to edit avatars thanks to "furry crotch bulge avatar" guy, I think, but no one knew we had it so it was just an amusing little prank to pull.

Apparently BLOODGOKU666 didn't think so:

quote:

Well, if you ask me, Being a Moderator is like being a Hacker, you can change a person's Entire Profile, and also Steal their Identity, and then gently caress their Life over, This Problem shouldn't have started if you all Understood me better, but alas, you do not, and therefore you Misjudge me Quickly, and I do not Have that Thing that helps you Correct your Mispelt words, nor do I have any Idea where I can find it to Turn it back on. So, Let's just Start ALL OVER, My Idea for a [SERIES] UNIVERSE-RELATED Game may or may not be a Big Hit, Due to being Bullied all my loving Life, thank you, I have not had MUCH Contact with the World, because I mainly stayed to myself, it helped when the Dicks started to pull their poo poo. And what you and your Little Moderator Friend Pulled is something that is Called "Cyber-Harrassment", that can get you thrown in Jail or have a Heavy Fine, I do no not Like how you think you can Abuse your Right as a Moderator, and if I have to, I will Report you and your Friend, to a Higher Powered Member, more commonly known as an Admin. And if I am still being Harrassed, I will Resort to Contacting the Site Owner, and if Problems still Occur, I will have to get the LAW in this. I do not hate you, or your friend, I just hate the poo poo that you Both have pulled on a NEW Member (Me), for just posting things that this SITE was Meant for, and I could be someone who could get you in even more Trouble than this is worth. You may have the Power to Ban, but I have the Power to Sue for Cyber-Harassment, and Possible Identity Theft. I came here like everyone else, to Express my Ideas, my Opinions, and my Facination for [SERIES]. But if it is going to be like Nazi Germany here, then More and More Members will be lost. I just want to be able to Post waht the HELL I want, like everyone else, but I will not Tolerate Cyber-Harassment or Threats. I just want to use this Site Freely, and without any further problems. Yeah, so what if I type Long, I have a Lot to say. And really Who cares about how Long something is? I read Posts that were TWICE as Long as mine. I am Disappointed in both yours and this other Mod's Behavior towards me, this could have been avoided if I was not Insulted, I am sure you have your Own Game Ideas too, goody for you, so do I. Your Game may be good, my game may be good, but these Threats and Harassments are not getting anyone anywhere, it is just pissing everyone off, mainly you, your Mod Friend, and me, but if I have to, I will Resort to Higher Powers. Banning for a Stupid Reason will only get the Law on your rear end, because that is called Profiling, I have been a Victim of it, but I am gatehring Many, many things to go against the person who was Profiling me, I do not know wether or not if he was an Admin or even the Site owner, he Still Committed the Crime, and I intend to make him Pay. And if you or your friend or one of the High Powers bans me because you reported me, I did nothing to Provoke you, I am just Explaining things to you, but if I am banned, then Hell will Break lose, I can assure you that. It may not happen immediately, but it will happen. I am a Victim of many False Accusations and therefore I was banned. I was banned fro Herpy.net, on a False Accusation, and I was banned from kemonoart.org, because I was Profiled by the Guy who Banned me, and I am sure that you do not want to be another one on the List. I have Proof in my E-mail, so I can file against you, your friend, and even this Site for False Accusations, Threats, and Cyber-Harassment, believe me, I know a lot more than you may think. I'll tell you again just to make it CLEAR. I am not making any threats, I am just a Person who wants to Freely Express my thoughts to the World, and if I cannot do that, then this Site has no USE at all if no one has teh Right to Post what they Wish about their Fandom or Facination of [SERIES]. This SITE is Free for everyone, not just for you or your Mod Friends and higher Powered Members to Bully, Threaten, Harass, etc. the Not so Powerful Members of this Site. I just wish to use my profile, Unaltered if you PLEASE, and my thoughts Throughly Read as POSTED, sure, I may not be Smart on certain Words, but I at least try to Spell them out the way they sound. Also have you heard of the Movie "Cyber Bully", it is a Movement Movie that teach people how to act towards Bullies who are also Cyber Bullies and thaat the Bully's Parent(s) do not do nothing to Stop it. So I hope you Understand, and Will Accept your Wrong Doing, because I really do not need more enmies, but if I have to, I will gain more Eneimes, and I will be Prepeared to Fight Back, to Defend myself.

You know, That is the Same poo poo that People pull everytime on me, You think that you know everything about a Person by their first Post, yes, I appreciate that [MOD] or you, or whoever was trying to Give me advice, but I did not like how it was Sent to me, via, as an Insult thinking that I am a Complete Retard, you know what? I am not a Retard, and I Know A whole LOT more about Legal Actions, Cyber-Bullying, and Cyber Harassing is something Websites like this Intend to TRY to Avoid, I do not like my Profile Changed to a Stupid Pony, it makes people think that I am a Retard, and letting Moderators get away with such Unjust Actions shows that the Site Owner is not Doing his or her Job by keep Order, I am still Working on my Website, but I cannot get the Premium Package because of the Failing Economy. Yes, FAILING ECONOMY. I have no Job, no College Diploma because some Online Colleges Claim that they are free, but probably within a week, the person has a $30,000 Bill to pay the College, so I do not use Online Colleges, I try to Avoid that Problem, but I do not Appreciate the harassment I am given by you or [MOD], I know that a good Joke is due every now-and-then, but That Joke was Completely Unacceptable, I am Dealing with a Whole lot of Stress right now, and hey, I didn't choose to be the person to be Bullied by Assholes at School my whole life, I just stayed Quiet, and hoped that they would leave me alone, so I do not have all that much Experience with people, my Contact with people is so Limited, that even something like this, could Erupt into what it is now, you do not understand the poo poo I had to Deal with, I did not Choose to SP-ED (Special Education), The loving School did, my Parents thought that it was a Toutor or something, but I was stuck Graduating at the 9th Grade Level because those Assholes on the School Board thought that I was Mentally Retarded, but I am not, I could have leaned so much more if they Gave me a Chance to Prove it. So now I am here, Arguing with you, when you, your friend, and I could be cool about this, I lived a Defensive Life, hoping that poo poo doesn't come my way, but you know what? Hope is all that I have, but just because when I hoped that something bad was not going to happen, it does. And like I told [MOD], We could be Friends, you just have to be the Ones to Stop where you are before it gets even more out of hand. And no, the last 2 Websites Banned me on False Accusations, and Profiling, which Profiling is Illegal, and what is Profiling? Look it up, I am sure that the Internet is Full of Info on that. If Profiling is not Illegal, then I think that is Bullshit, because it is like Stalking. The Site Owner or Admin of Kemonoart.org Profiled me, and Deleted me for in his Exact words from another Member who told me who is also my friend, "an Idiot" That is not a Reason to Ban a Person, that is just Profiling, and he Banned me, so now I intend to make him Pay. I was Threatend by people who were on another Website, called gamehiker.com or .net, either way, they Sent me a Threatening E-mail saying that they would Kill me and Take my Game Idea. Now what does that tell you? People would Kill me just to get my Game Idea, because they know that I could possibly get Rich off of it. But you and your Friend, [MOD] think that my Game Idea is half-baked, well, I do not see any OTHER new [SERIES] Game coming out do I?

:words: :words: :words:

P.S. I hope we can come to an Agreement and eventually become friends later on.

:psypop:

If you haven't scooped out your eyes yet, let me recap what the gently caress happened.

I:

-Asked a dude to stop harassing people to do stuff for him.
-Changed his and about thirty other people's avatars to pony pictures.

He is saying:

-Changing someone's avatar to a pony is the exact same thing as stealing their identity.
-Gamehiker threatened to murder him to steal his idea for a grimdark furry video game.
-He is going to sue us for identity theft and cyber-harassment.
-Telling him to stop begging people to work with him is "profiling".
-He is not a Retard, and knows a LOT about Legal Actions
-Mods should not have power on the websites they moderate because it's like stalking and also illegal.
-He was banned from two furry porn sites under "false accusations" (of WHAT :psyduck: )
-Watching Cyberbully will make you realize the error of your ways
-But we can still be friends :)

There was another one I can't seem to find where he rambles on about he has a friend in "high places" on the internet ( :wtc: ) who told him about The Moderator's Code that every moderator on every website ever must adhere to and if they break a single rule of the code they're to be banished from the internet/thrown in jail. Apparently we did this by telling him to stop breaking the rules of the site.

For SOME loving REASON we tried to reason with him which resulted in him sending us a thousand more PMs of his own that was more of the same word salad about how we BETTER STOP HARASSING HIM even though at that point he was the only one initiating the, erm, "conversation". I finally just banned him, and amazingly enough, no e-lawyers showed up to sue our asses and our site remains ever-existent (if rather barren).

He's still out there somewhere, BLOODGOKU666. But I do not know where. Sometimes I lay awake at night and picture him, with his XTREME AVATARS, lurking in the crevasses of an unsuspecting furry porn site, waiting to choose the next victim of his Legal Abilities and Extreme Genius.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...
For some reason the Dog guy stories become funnier to me if I assume it's Jake from Adventure Time.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

BLOODGOKU666 seems reminscent of Chris-chan with the excessive capitalization of any word that is even somewhat important, the incoherent rage and being a furry. Was he also rampantly homophobic?

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Also, I bet that the [SERIES] he was raving about was Sonic the Hedgehog. It was Sonic, right? It's always Sonic.

e: vvvvv I think you are confusing two different weirdoes.

e2: Nope, it seems it was not Sonic after all.

Rexides fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Feb 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

I still prefer the idea of Clifford the Big Red Dog. Because the idea of a grim dark game about a children's show about a giant dog amuses me. All I can see is Clifford getting Rabies and going on a killing spree while everyone else hides and gathers food. It becomes a survival horror game, hiding from Clifford and gathering supplies while you can. Using multiple characters to either distract him so you can get food, or a series of traps and things to fight him off to survive another day.

• Locked thread