Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
A charity to help the blind?

Time to break out the big guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikewozere
Jun 2, 2008

Aiiiii
Jon Flanagan looks like a really long neck with a face on it.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TyChan posted:

Bit of a cruel name for a blind charity imo. It's like calling a charity for the deaf "Hearing is Great!".

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

TyChan posted:

I don't like the look of this...

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
For a second I thought Flanagan was a kid the charity had sent along to do the photoshoot with Henderson.

polydizzle
Sep 13, 2004

Really loving cool.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
liverpool trotting out their two most handsome players for charity, seems p. classy to me.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Hamsik would be great as a henchman in a vampire movie

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Yeah, just finished watching the Belgium-Slowakia game and everytime he was on screen I thought: that's one ugly dude. drat.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

beedeebee posted:

Yeah, just finished watching the Belgium-Slowakia game and everytime he was on screen I thought: that's one ugly dude. drat.

Matter of time before he joins Liverpool, then.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

At least he's embracing his ugly with that haircut and everything

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Dunno if this was posted but

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
mls.jpg

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Dude isn't fat enough

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

TyChan posted:

If I got surgery to repair my eyesight and the first thing I saw was flanagan I would ask them to blind me again.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

please respond posted:

Dude isn't fat enough

Which one?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

cascadia.jpg

Don't lump the rest of us in with those chucklefucks.

Bonus points for him buying a Techfit shirt at least two sizes too big so it fits loosely.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Ninpo posted:

Bit of a cruel name for a blind charity imo. It's like calling a charity for the deaf "Hearing is Great!".

Well, according to the website, I mischaracterized the organization a bit.

http://seeingisbelieving.org.uk/about-us

quote:

With an ambitious target of raising US$100 million by 2020, we’re committed to the aim of eliminating avoidable blindness and visual impairment.

By taking a long-term approach and collaborating with leading eye-care organisations and charities, we support the development of sustainable eye-care services in areas of poverty and high need.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Dunno if this was posted but

...has he pissed himself a bit?

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

TheGoatFeeder posted:

...has he pissed himself a bit?

Semen.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

TyChan posted:

Well, according to the website, I mischaracterized the organization a bit.

http://seeingisbelieving.org.uk/about-us

Right, things like Trachoma are responsible for around 3% of the world's blindness, and about 30 million people have trachoma. You can really cheaply manage Trachoma and Trachoma related blindness through antibiotics, some surgery and improved water and sanitation facilities, especially in areas with more than 10% prevalence.

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

The pass from Özil :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip-u9sfIZvI

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

:drat:

mikewozere
Jun 2, 2008

Aiiiii

The advantages of 270 degree vision.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I wanna punch that commentator in the throat.
When did it become mandatory for commentators from South America to shout goooooooool every single loving time, even for the most mundane of goals?
Being passionate when commentating a match is great, but for the love of god, come up with another way to show it.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Tall players standing next to short players will never not be funny.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

dox
Mar 4, 2006
Not sure where else to post this, but Brian Phillips who writes for Grantland has an excellent article summarizing the match fixing fiasco that have engulfed our beautiful sport with the essential conclusion that football is hosed. Well worth the read. Spotted at The Blizzard's twitter feed.

quote:

What's that — you're worried about getting caught? It won't happen. Think about the complexity of our operation. We are organized in Singapore, I flew from Budapest, the match is in Finland, we're wagering in the Philippines using masked computer clusters from Bangkok to Jakarta. Our communications are refracted across so many cell networks and satellites that they're almost impossible to unravel. The money will move electronically, incomprehensibly, through a hundred different nowheres. No legal system was set up to handle this kind of global intricacy. The number of intersecting jurisdictions alone is dizzying. Who's going to spot the crime? Small-town police in Finland? A regulator in Beijing? Each of them will only see one tiny part of it. How would they ever know to talk to each other? Dan Tan has friends in high places; extradition requests can find themselves bogged down in paperwork. Witnesses can disappear. I promise; you'll be safe. Who can prove you didn't see a penalty? We're fine.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dox posted:

Not sure where else to post this, but Brian Phillips who writes for Grantland has an excellent article summarizing the match fixing fiasco that have engulfed our beautiful sport with the essential conclusion that football is hosed. Well worth the read. Spotted at The Blizzard's twitter feed.

It could go here?

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

also, enjoy retirement, carra. never forget.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

I fixed that for you.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=120840088052293

Kick racism out of football.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Sounds good to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hd-RJUHIg

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I love Rafael

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
that picture sums him up perfectly, oval office with little man syndrome

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Haha I had only ever seen Zokora's totally clean tackle, I didn't realize his teammates also kicked loving lumps out of Emre too. Love that video.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

EC10 posted:

that picture sums him up perfectly, oval office with little man syndrome

That's Rafael not Wilshere mate.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
sunderland better watch the gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU