Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Holy poo poo, Drax Haverford is perfect. Make that movie!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Spot-on casting for everyone. Especially Groot.

I just heard "I am Groot" in his voice in my head, and it was fantastic. :allears:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Really? My brain keeps turning it into "I am Groot-loving-Swanson"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Flameingblack posted:

Someone should post the panel from Dark Avengers 186 where Trickshot is surrounded by women in lingre wooing them over and Hawkguy comes in and steals all the women, taunting trickshot and saying "I even have my OWN comic now" :smug:

Okay then!

Obviously, from Dark Avengers 186.

edit: Oh, and somebody uploaded the valentines that DC put in their Valentine's Day special somewhere online, and they are pretty dumb. I gotta say though, I LOVE this one.

Yeah, 'cause that's the creepy face you want to see on a valentine card.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Feb 7, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

TwoPair posted:

edit: Oh, and somebody uploaded the valentines that DC put in their Valentine's Day special somewhere online, and they are pretty dumb. I gotta say though, I LOVE this one.

Also its a 12 year old boy

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
There's a Captain Marvel-Prime now?

Richie Rich is ripped as hell

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Dude's probably got like three personal trainers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Richie Rich pays people to work out for him.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

thereasonterroristshatesamerica.jpg

OR

whyoccupywallstreethappened.jpg

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 8, 2013

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Upon reaching adulthood, Richie Rich would change his name to Oliver Warbucks.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

One time I was up late watching cartoons and there was this Richie Rich cartoon where some homeless guy who literally lived in a trashcan tried to gently caress up Richie's life. I swear his name was Poorie Poor and if it wasn't then by God it should've been.

Best cartoon villain next to Simon the Pieman.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

TwoPair posted:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Some Hellboy

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

bobkatt013 posted:

Some Hellboy

This has always been my favorite Hellboy short.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Little Mac posted:

One time I was up late watching cartoons and there was this Richie Rich cartoon where some homeless guy who literally lived in a trashcan tried to gently caress up Richie's life. I swear his name was Poorie Poor and if it wasn't then by God it should've been.

Sonic the Hedgehog #166

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

After Chris Pratt was cast as Starlord, Vulture put together a Guardians of the Galaxy starring the rest of the Parks and Rec crew.

Good but instead of Leslie there should just be fifteen Rocket Raccoons.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Metal Loaf posted:

Sonic the Hedgehog #166

So would this be around the time Sonic had a ring in each hand, snorting crushed rings off the rear end of a twelve year-old boy he called "Ring"?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Ensign_Ricky posted:

So would this be around the time Sonic had a ring in each hand, snorting crushed rings off the rear end of a twelve year-old boy he called "Ring"?

That boy was named "Tails."

Mister Roboto
Jun 15, 2009

I SWING BY AUNT MAY's
FOR A SHOWER AND A
BITE, MOST NATURAL
THING IN THE WORLD,
ASSUMING SHE'S
NOT HOME...

...AND I
FIND HER IN BED
WITH MY
FATHER, AND THE
TWO OF THEM
ARE...ARE...

...AAAAAAAAUUUUGH!

Sizone posted:

That boy was named "Tails."

I think he's referencing:

PA2002

Mister Roboto fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Feb 13, 2013

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Battle Pope #2 Lucifer just wants a sandwich, is that really so bad?

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

Fantastic 4 #3& 4 set up the simplest of jokes.

Fantastic 4 #3

Fantastic 4 #4

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Saw this one on imgur.

Injustice: Gods Among Us #5

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Who's that supposed to be with arrow boy?

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Harley Quinn. It's a tie-in to the DC fighting game by the Mortal Kombat guys, the character designs are pretty different in places.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I thought that was just their New 52 designs. Aren't they both in the upcoming David Finch-drawn JLA?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Wolverine & the X-Men #25 features the new edition of the Jean Grey school's class schedule:

My personal favorite part is the perks list of joining Advanced Calculus. Bobby just wants kids to join his classes so bad.

Although I would kill for an issue featuring Doop and the bowling team versus Matt Murdock & the Blind Boys of Bowling.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Feb 14, 2013

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

TwoPair posted:

Wolverine & the X-Men #25 features the new edition of the Jean Grey school's class schedule:

My personal favorite part is the perks list of joining Advanced Calculus. Bobby just wants kids to join his classes so bad.

Although I would kill for an issue featuring Doop and the bowling team versus Matt Murdock & the Blind Boys of Bowling.
The best part is clearly Hank McCoy's new club.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alpha Flight would never accept that trade.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

How did logan of all people become headmaster of the school?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I've not been following but if it means growth for his character and continued substance, I'm all for Logan as headmaster. Perhaps he's at a point in life where he wants to do something bigger than "Bub, gunna gut'cha, gunna slice n' dice, best at what I do. Gunna make the hardcore decisions."

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The short version of it is that he wants all future mutants to NEVER have to do what he does.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The short version of it is that he wants all future mutants to NEVER have to do what he does.

...Therefore ensuring that he remains the best there is at what he does. Very clever, Mr. Logan.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

mind the walrus posted:

I thought that was just their New 52 designs.

New 52 Harley Quinn looks like the human version of a particularly bad Sonic fan character from Deviantart, so no.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Yeah, Injustice For All has different terrible redesigns for all the characters.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Yeah, Injustice For All has different terrible redesigns for all the characters.

All of them have completely unnecessary armor too. Even Joker has armored shoulders on his purple suit.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Dacap posted:

All of them have completely unnecessary armor too. Even Joker has armored shoulders on his purple suit.

He's just going '90s x-treem with '80s shoulder pads.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CapnAndy posted:

The best part is clearly Hank McCoy's new club.

Music class with Funkmaster Doop begs to disagree. :colbert:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

TwoPair posted:

Those kids are going to grow up to be complete idiots.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dacap posted:

Wait doesnt Supes kill Joker in the comic for the game and poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

TwoPair posted:

What happened to Husk?

• Locked thread