Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I just wanna know if E the PI's hair is as stupid as Besser keeps saying it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I thought it was John Hamm in that picture. I didn't realize PFT slimmed down so much.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

No LL. :(

Evil Agita posted:

I thought it was John Hamm in that picture. I didn't realize PFT slimmed down so much.

Yeah he's looking fuckin GOOD now.

Speaking of, does anybody else think current PFT looks a lot like young Albert Einstein?

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Feb 8, 2013

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Oh god I want Tina Fey as Liz Lemon on the show RIGHT NOW MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT SAUCERMAN!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Reality Show Show is great. Listen to it.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's fantastic, but the best thing this week wasn't anything Hayes or Sean said, but the fact that The Bachelor put a one-armed woman in roller-skates.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's fantastic, but the best thing this week wasn't anything Hayes or Sean said, but the fact that The Bachelor put a one-armed woman in roller-skates.

Also, their choice of late 90s one-hit wonders was so spot on for me it was unbelievable.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

tnimark posted:

Also, their choice of late 90s one-hit wonders was so spot on for me it was unbelievable.

That was a great segment all around. Reality Show Show is hands down the best new podcast of 2012.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I wish TRSS would have a second episode each week solely devoted to Shark Tank.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Popelmon posted:

Oh god I want Tina Fey as Liz Lemon on the show RIGHT NOW MAKE IT HAPPEN HOT SAUCERMAN!

I meant Lauren Lapkus (cuz we were doing initials of I4H guests) but Tina Fey on CBB would be pretty cool.

I think she's making her new show in LA, so maybe when she has some downtime? Tina Fey and Amy Poehler would be a great episode.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
VPN got all the kinks out and being live does way more for I4H than it does for CBB. They're doing another one again in two weeks but it should be weekly.

erezaka posted:

I just wanna know if E the PI's hair is as stupid as Besser keeps saying it is

It was magnificent. He also had a complete breakdown trying to explain his segment.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Is the I4H ep going to be archived on VPN? I forgot to watch it yesterday.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

They usually put them up on Monday. I'll have to watch it then too, I did get on and start the stream, but I had to pause it to work on dinner and at some point when I came back and resumed it it randomly jumped to live so I thought I'd just wait and catch up when they post it.

What I saw was really good, I just hope they figure out the microphone situation because those headsets were super noisy and distracting.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I really enjoyed Nick Kroll saying, "PUT IT IN YOUR FACE-MOUTH!" on Parks and Rec last night.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Fezz posted:

That was a great segment all around. Reality Show Show is hands down the best new podcast of 2012.

I love stuff like Lemonated and Work of Holics because Im down for the cheap laughs. Also I felt terrible for laughing through the whole Bachelor segment but jeez it was fantastic.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
Pretty disappointed that Jake Fogelnest doesn't seem to know about Million Dollar Extreme, considering that watching YouTube is pretty much his full-time job.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

I hope they put it up, it was amazing. Watching it live was a loving trip. Eric the Intern, Gemberlicking, Lennon, Weingert. Just a loving awesome episode. I4H has been on fire.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Joementum posted:

I really enjoyed Nick Kroll saying, "PUT IT IN YOUR FACE-MOUTH!" on Parks and Rec last night.

I really enjoyed Harris Wittels saying, "What's up... I'm Harris."

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

I'm so insanely attracted to Harris. I doubt he'll read this, but, well, I hope.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

scary ghost dog posted:

For some reason, Nick Kroll looks exactly like I imagined he would, but Harris looks nothing like I imagined and it's hard to hear his voice coiming out of his mouth.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

The best part was the fact that it was so horrible Sean couldn't help but be sincere or once. I like how sarcastic they usually are but that made it all the more funny when he couldn't say much but "Yeah, that really made me uncomfortable".

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
hoooly poo poo I'm watching the live stream that's still up on VPN of the Improv4Humans. loving hell Eric the Intern segment was the funniest thing I've ever seen. He flat out panics and goes into full-on Eric when the camera is pointed at him.

Best show and livestream!

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007
I only started on Improv4Humans a little while ago, but man, the live episode was great. My first exposure to Eric the intern, too. Is he always that awkward?

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

barkingclam posted:

I only started on Improv4Humans a little while ago, but man, the live episode was great. My first exposure to Eric the intern, too. Is he always that awkward?

Listen to the last Best Of they did and listen to the segment of Eric interviewing people on Election Day.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I'm listening to the SF Sketchfest Professor Blastoff, and I gotta say I love the show when they have no topic and just bullshit.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Holy poo poo the standup at the end of the SF Sketchfest ep of Professor Blastoff. Are these their normal routines or are they just loving around? This is exactly what I want standup to be.

I've never really listened to the podcast but I love this ep, should I check out others? I've always been turned off by their focus on themes that usually aren't interesting. Also I think they're funnier in front of an audience.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Yeah. They usually don't focus on the themes too much, but if they do, the funniest people on the podcast don't take it seriously and so are still funny. I think their hit-miss rate is really good, but I haven't relistened to many of them so I don't have a very good grasp on it. Kyle Dunnigan is uniquely funny (Tig too) so I would pursue this, his most frequent comedic outlet as far as I know.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

barkingclam posted:

"Well I went to a date, but oh, she works here, she's going to see this. I didn't know this was going to be a video thing"
-"But she'd still be able to hear it!! *laughing*"
"Oh..yeah"

--- later ---

"She said are you going to order a drink. And instead of taking that as a cue, I thought it would be a good segway to talk about times I've ordered food online. It was a cake, but not like a whole cake, just a slice"

Those lines and pretty much the whole interview with him absolutely killed me.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Are there times that are better than others for sending I4H suggestion words? I usually think of something when I wake up but think Matt maybe only sees the ones submitted right before they record?

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
He sends out a tweet requesting words when he needs them.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Dorepoll posted:

Video Improv4Humans is the best improv for humans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iUOiFxb1sI

I'm actually warming to this format. Thanks Earwolf.

That sketch at the end is awesome.

I'm gonna put my mouth real close to the back of your neck and say weird things about your family.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I didn't even realize the I4H full episode was on Youtube. I only knew about it because of a link at the end of the clip on Earwolf's channel. It's posted by VPN but not listed under their uploaded videos. The episode isn't even listed on Earwolf.com.

I don't know what the hell is going on with this poo poo but I hope they get it sorted out.

e: oh, it's unlisted. Why is it unlisted? wtf

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

I didn't even realize the I4H full episode was on Youtube. I only knew about it because of a link at the end of the clip on Earwolf's channel. It's posted by VPN but not listed under their uploaded videos. The episode isn't even listed on Earwolf.com.

I don't know what the hell is going on with this poo poo but I hope they get it sorted out.

e: oh, it's unlisted. Why is it unlisted? wtf

Could you link it for me? I went looking for it yesterday and couldn't find it so I assumed it hadn't been uploaded yet.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iUOiFxb1sI

cams
Mar 28, 2003

New Who Charted with Raw Dog himself, Harris Wittels. And Howard doing his Kulap impression is creepy. And visa versa.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Rod Ogg :colbert:

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
It's Rodney to you. :colbert:

E: those of you who watch the Kroll Show, Fabrice Fabrice is debuting tonight.

Urk! fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Feb 13, 2013

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

plastered quack posted:

It's Rodney to you. :colbert:

E: those of you who watch the Kroll Show, Fabrice Fabrice is debuting tonight.

Yessss. Every week is just turning into me getting excited for a character now.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

The Drone sketch on Kroll Show was absolutely fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Zsinjeh posted:

The Drone sketch on Kroll Show was absolutely fantastic.

"I eat three donuts before you even wake up."