Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infomaniac
Jul 3, 2007
Support Cartographers Without Borders
Don't forget your free month of @reagan.com email address to show you are a real patriot. Reagan, a name you can trust, a name that never has been associated with any unlawful act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Spacedad posted:

Chris O'Donnel was on fire today, slamming the NRA for its "enemies list" being a racist hate-group screed.

He's really come a long way since Batman & Robin.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

mr. mephistopheles posted:

He's really come a long way since Batman & Robin.

I love it when you get a name criss-crossed in your head without realizing it to proofread. Somehow Chris Matthew's name merged with Lawrence O'Donnell's for me. :doh:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Watching MSNBC, most of them rightfully criticized Rubio for the lovely, low-content, rehashed-Romney-talking-points speech he gave...though there were several moments where a host couldn't help but make a crack about or show a clip of Rubio's desperate need for water. Maddow in particular had a bit of a field day with it; at one point she had a segment where she was drinking out of several different bottles of water, claiming she was "hydrating", not "drinking water" (though she was using it not so much as a direct attack on Rubio, as she was criticizing the Congressional Republicans' tendency to use double-speak).

I didn't get to see the entire show, so I don't know if it was running throughout, but at one point I saw that she had a little clip of Rubio's desperate lunge for water playing on repeat at the bottom left of the screen. :laugh:

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

They're right to make fun of the water bit, because it's a point of comedy in a very bad speech insofar as it was just a rehashing of THE SAME republican talking points except through Marco Rubio's lips in a cheap cynical attempt to grab Hispanic support - it came as a very poor rebuttal to Obama. The water dive came at a moment that punctuated just how bad it all was. If it was a good speech, we could easily overlook that moment. But this was no turning point for the GOP that would make independents think that there's something to the new-and-improved GOP. This was the same old crap, but now with the barest minimum of Uncle Tom ethnic pandering.

Also, it didn't help him come off sincere - as drymouth is one of the signs that someone is lying.

Anyway, the onion pretty much nailed it with their article on it.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Feb 14, 2013

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I'm still really surprised that no one seems to have found any reason to talk about Rand Paul's speech.

Disclaimer: I am still too lazy to watch or read it.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Feb 14, 2013

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Dr Christmas posted:

I'm still really surprised that no one seems to have found any reason o talk about Rand Paul's speech.

Let me give you a transcript: memememe meep meep memememe mee mememe meep me memememe...(repeat for about a half hour.)

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
I closed my eyes and pretended I was listening to an Owen Wilson character.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Then you opened your eyes and were incredibly disappointed because Rand wasn't in a bathtub attempting suicide.

Acrophyte
Sep 5, 2012

Respect me like Pesci
and if rap was hockey
I be Gretzky

Spacedad posted:

Let me give you a transcript: memememe meep meep memememe mee mememe meep me memememe...(repeat for about a half hour.)

Good god, he looks like an earthworm mated with a stalk of cauliflower. :mmmsmug:

Thank you for that.

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Dr Christmas posted:

I'm still really surprised that no one seems to have found any reason to talk about Rand Paul's speech.

Did you check the state of the union address thread? The material covered in that thread is play-by-play and hits all the (non-existant) highlights of Rand's rebuttal ro reply or whatever.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

So Wayne Lapierre is at it again: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/wayne-lapierre-more-guns_n_2681260.html

quote:

After Hurricane Sandy, we saw the hellish world that the gun prohibitionists see as their utopia. Looters ran wild in south Brooklyn. There was no food, water or electricity. And if you wanted to walk several miles to get supplies, you better get back before dark, or you might not get home at all.

Anti-gun New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg had already done everything he could to prevent law-abiding New Yorkers from owning guns, and he has made sure that no ordinary citizen will ever be allowed to carry a gun. He even refused to allow the National Guard into the city to restore civil order because Guardsmen carry guns!

Meanwhile, President Obama is leading this country to financial ruin, borrowing over a trillion dollars a year for phony “stimulus” spending and other payoffs for his political cronies. Nobody knows if or when the fiscal collapse will come, but if the country is broke, there likely won’t be enough money to pay for police protection. And the American people know it.

Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Riots. Terrorists. Gangs. Lone criminals. These are perils we are sure to face—not just maybe. It’s not paranoia to buy a gun. It’s survival. It’s responsible behavior, and it’s time we encourage law-abiding Americans to do just that.

THE WORLD IS ENDING AND YOU NEED TO BUY GUNS. (PS Buy lots and lots of guns. Then buy more guns for those guns.)

Shorthanded; if you have cancer, you should buy more doctor-recommended cigarettes, to pump up the health of your T-zone:

Also, I like how he claims 'LOOTERS RAND WILD IN SOUTH BROOKLYN' and rambles about the 'darkness' in New York, furiously tweeting his racist dogwhistle. This isn't the loving 1980s with the crime waves that were going on then - south Brooklyn has had pretty low crime for a while. In the wake of Sandy, south Brooklyn was a model for community cooperation in the wake of a disaster.

But Wayne Lapierre is a guy who cited the totally timely and relevant 'moral kombat' to blame for mass shootings like Sandy Hook, soooo...

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Feb 14, 2013

*PUNCH*
Jul 8, 2007
naked on the internet
I live in Bed-Stuy and I was here for Sandy. It was completely fine. Tell the truth, we probably received the least damage in the whole city.

Also where the gently caress is South Brooklyn? Does he mean Bay Ridge? Coney Island? If he's talking about far Rockaway I think they had bigger problems than looters.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

How long has Wayne LaPierre been chief of the NRA anyway? I'm a lot older than most of you, I'm sure of that, and it seems like he's been the guy forever. Do they even vote on it or is he Presidente for Life?

I'm sure "South" Brooklyn is meant to conjure up an image of "wherever there's a lot of AMISH people".

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Spacedad posted:

I see Beaker has retired from science, and has entered the field of politics.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Zwabu posted:

How long has Wayne LaPierre been chief of the NRA anyway? I'm a lot older than most of you, I'm sure of that, and it seems like he's been the guy forever. Do they even vote on it or is he Presidente for Life?

I'm sure "South" Brooklyn is meant to conjure up an image of "wherever there's a lot of AMISH people".

Keep in mind that 90% of NRA's base has only ever seen New York in a Death Wish movie.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Zwabu posted:

Somewhere in the late 70's, there was a coup of the NRA by a extremist right wingers all in the gun manufacturers pocket - it didn't used to be a shill of the firearms industry. Wayne Lapierre is one of the people who drove the NRA in a gun-industry-sycophantic and extremist-right-wing direction. They also used to give lip service about sensible gun control, but these days since the gun industry is so powerful and swings its weight around in politics, they really don't give a poo poo. The more extreme the rhetoric the NRA uses, the more guns they sell - the NRA is a glorified advertising campaign for the firearms industry.

Nothing of what he says is actually motivated by genuine interest in the second amendment; the common denominator of everything he states is 'buy more guns.'

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 14, 2013

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Wayne LaPierre's target audience is one who finds "Brooklyn" a terrifying place. They also think that since he directly named a specific directional such as "South Brooklyn", it must be even more terrifying than usual.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zwabu posted:

He took over in 1991 when he was fairly young, in his early forties. He's 64 years old now, so he has plenty of time to act like a jackass in the future.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
I worked in Manhattan for a while and had a hotel in Brooklyn. Not the greatest area either. Was worried about my personal being for maybe one day. After I made the commute (walking from hotel to subway, riding subway to Manhattan, walking to office) once there and back I pretty much felt slightly silly about being worried earlier. Ran into nice folks and weird folks, but no different than the folks I run into working in Jackson MS.

In the end I liked my experience and found the city to be interactive in it's own way. I attribute my initial issues to being in a new place, figuring everything out, and all of the stereotypical mean poo poo you see about NYC in the media. I liked how practically everything was in walking distance and the little relationships created between me and the shops I stopped at regularly, the people I saw hanging around regularly, etc.

ed

Forgot why I brought this up. I thought "South" Brooklyn was touristy and busy? All I remember is my taxi going north on that big road that the train station is on and my friend saying "Brooklyns cool. Yeah, there are some rough spots but what city don't have em? If we keep going this way your hotel may be closer to one than you'd li... oh there it is." I was always under the impression that many neighborhoods in South Brooklyn looked like the ones from that TV show with Bob Sagat.

I got on the wrong train on my first day and got off in Queens (after passing a beautiful, huge, and ancient graveyard) and I think I probably intimidated the various non primary English speaking people I asked about directions more than I was.

Not the best thread, but I had a good time in NY, hope to go back to work again, and wanted to reminisce.

ed

I DID go to South Brooklyn and the area I was in was majority Polish so I don't even know.

Zuhzuhzombie!! fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Feb 14, 2013

SilentD
Aug 22, 2012

by toby

nachos posted:

Wayne LaPierre's target audience is one who finds "Brooklyn" a terrifying place. They also think that since he directly named a specific directional such as "South Brooklyn", it must be even more terrifying than usual.

Various cities do or have had rather nasty crime problems in the past and of those cities various parts of them have been even more notorious. It's not entirely unwarranted, though it is picking on low hanging fruit. Though lately NYC is far less problematic than say Chicago or Baltimore. It doesn't help that most modern crime dramas focus on NYC. A lot of people think NYC is one non stop episode of Law and Order SVU.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zeroisanumber posted:

He took over in 1991 when he was fairly young, in his early forties. He's 64 years old now, so he has plenty of time to act like a jackass in the future.

Not to mention battiness is the elixir of immortality.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

The Huffpo article says that in the five days following the hurricane, there was not a single homicide in all of NYC.

Also, I think LaPierre was thinking about the South Bronx, but got his boroughs mixed up because he is an idiot. When I think of roving gangs of looters in Brooklyn, I think of the cast of Girls knocking over a vintage vinyl store.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Spacedad posted:

Shorthanded; if you have cancer, you should buy more doctor-recommended cigarettes, to pump up the health of your T-zone:

Never stop. I love you.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

PeterWeller posted:

The Huffpo article says that in the five days following the hurricane, there was not a single homicide in all of NYC.

Also, I think LaPierre was thinking about the South Bronx, but got his boroughs mixed up because he is an idiot. When I think of roving gangs of looters in Brooklyn, I think of the cast of Girls knocking over a vintage vinyl store.

Well going off the Kreider Unified Armament Theory (vis, "Guns are for pussies"), the head of the NRA should be the world's biggest tremulous simp. He probably crosses the street with one hand on his wallet when he sees a hipster. He has to carry a special anti-convulsive autoinjector, for use in event of black people.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

PeterWeller posted:

Impressive.

poo poo was Mad Max here after Katrina.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Spacedad posted:

At least he didn't DARE to drink water.

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011
Rush just said the Chris Dorner stuff was about...slavery? Then he cut to commercial! Dammit! Come on, man!

Also, the South Brooklyn stuff makes me think of The Warriors.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

Impressive.
poo poo was Mad Max here after Katrina.

I remember directing traffic after the last blackout. Also bought ice cream for everyone at work that was stranded.
Welcome to New York. We're rude, pushy, and loud. But ya gotta love us.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Spacedad posted:

The problem with this picture is that Muppet Rand Paul is adorable. :3:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

PeterWeller posted:

Bedford Ave. was awash in blood after the hoarded supplies of skinny jeans and Chuck Taylors finally ran out. :v:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Experts blame the rash of assaults and grand theft vespa incidents on the lyrics glorifying violence and misogyny in Paul Banks' rap mixtape.

I'm not even loving kidding about that existing, by the way.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Install Gentoo posted:

The government is always stockpiling massive amounts of ammo. Mostly it's a way to provide pork barrel spending.

I think it usually ends up being auctioned off after they hold it for a certain period of time.

I can go down to my near by guns & security stuff store and buy cases of "surplus" ammo. That is just the left over stuff that isn't legitimately used up by the government for training and practice. And it isn't just the US, because I could save a few bucks and buy cases of Russian or Chinese ammo too.

It is the same sort of thing surrounding all the crazy equipment law enforcement has been stockpiling, with all that cash thrown at them for "counter-terrorism" and the "war on drugs". Congress can easily add half a percent to the GDP buying up tons of ammo, or drones, APCs, infrared, riot gear for the myriad of law enforcement agencies out there, local, state, and federal.

While the :tinfoil: types see it as dangerous, everyone else just spins it as security and job creation.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Spacedad posted:

So Wayne Lapierre is at it again: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/wayne-lapierre-more-guns_n_2681260.html

THE WORLD IS ENDING AND YOU NEED TO BUY GUNS. (PS Buy lots and lots of guns. Then buy more guns for those guns.)

Also, I like how he claims 'LOOTERS RAND WILD IN SOUTH BROOKLYN' and rambles about the 'darkness' in New York, furiously tweeting his racist dogwhistle. This isn't the loving 1980s with the crime waves that were going on then - south Brooklyn has had pretty low crime for a while.

The more I read these hysterical screeds from the right, the more I realize that they don't even buy any of the bullshit they're peddling. This isn't about the second amendment being attacked by a tyrannical government, because the second amendment isn't and never will be under actual threat. It is, and always has been, about the money. Wayne LaPierre is nothing but a shill for the gun lobby, and his orders are to keep those expensive, imitation combat AR-15s flying off the shelves.

And boy, does Wayne ever know his target audience:

quote:

We have seen them all before, and we shall see them all again as history rhymes along regardless of the century or the generation of humankind nominally in control of events. But the next time we are visited by widespread, large-scale urban riots, a dangerous new escalation may be triggered by a fresh vulnerability: It’s estimated that the average American home has less than two weeks of food on hand. In poor minority areas, it may be much less. What if a cascading economic crisis, even a temporary one, leads to millions of EBT (electronic benefit transfer) cards flashing nothing but ERROR? This could also be the result of deliberate sabotage by hackers, or other technical system failures. Alternatively, the government might pump endless digits into the cards in a hopeless attempt to outpace future hyperinflation. The government can order the supermarkets to honor the cards, and it can even set price controls, but history’s verdict is clear: If suppliers are paid only with worthless scrip or blinking digits, the food will stop.

STEP ONE: FLASH MOB LOOTING

In my scenario, the initial riots begin spontaneously across affected urban areas, as SNAP (supplemental nutrition assistance program) and other government welfare recipients learn that their EBT cards no longer function. This sudden revelation will cause widespread anger, which will quickly lead to the flash-mob looting of local supermarkets and other businesses.
The media will initially portray these “food riots” as at least partly justifiable. Sadly, millions of Americans have been made largely, or even entirely, dependent on government wealth transfer payments to put food on their tables.

A new social contract has been created, where bread and circuses buy a measure of peace in our minority-populated urban zones. In the era of ubiquitous big-screen cable television, the internet and smart phones, the circus part of the equation is never in doubt as long as the electricity flows. But the bread is highly problematic. Food must be delivered the old-fashioned way: physically. Any disruption in the normal functioning of the EBT system will lead to food riots with a speed that is astonishing. This will inevitably happen when our unsustainable, debt-fueled binge party finally stops, and the music is over. Now that the delivery of free or heavily subsidized food is perceived by tens of millions of Americans to be a basic human right, the cutoff of “their” food money will cause an immediate explosion of rage. When the hunger begins to bite, supermarkets, shops and restaurants will be looted, and initially the media will not condemn the looting. Unfortunately, this initial violence will only be the start of a dangerous escalation.

THE SUBURBAN ARMED VIGILANTE RESPONSE

In the absence of an effective official police response to the exploding levels of violence, suburbanites will first hastily form self-defense forces to guard their neighborhoods—especially ones located near ethnic borders. These ubiquitous neighborhood armed defense teams will often have a deep and talented bench from which to select members, and they will not lack for volunteers.

Since 9-11, hundreds of thousands of young men (and more than a few women) have acquired graduate-level educations in various aspects of urban warfare. In the Middle East these troops were frequently tasked with restoring order to urban areas exploding in internecine strife. Today these former military men and women understand better than anyone the life-or-death difference between being armed and organized versus unarmed and disorganized.

Hundreds of thousands if not millions of veterans currently own rifles strikingly similar to those they carried in the armed forces, lacking only the full-automatic selector switch. Their brothers, sisters, parents, friends, and neighbors who did not serve in the military are often just as familiar with the weapons, if not the tactics. Today the AR-pattern rifle (the semi-automatic civilian version of the familiar full-auto-capable M-16 or M-4) is the most popular model of rifle in America, with millions sold in the past decade. Virtually all of them produced in the past decade have abandoned the old M-16′s signature “carrying handle” rear iron sight for a standardized sight mounting rail, meaning that virtually every AR sold today can be easily equipped with an efficient optical sight. Firing the high-velocity 5.56×45 mm cartridge and mounted with a four-power tactical sight, a typical AR rifle can shoot two-inch groups at one hundred yards when fired from a steady bench rest. That translates to shooting eight- to ten-inch groups at four hundred yards.

THE SNIPER AMBUSH: THE NEW TACTIC OF CHOICE

The sniper ambush will predictably be used as a counter to rampaging mobs armed only with short- to medium-range weapons. This extremely deadly trick was developed by our war fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan, taking advantage of the significant effective range and firepower of our scoped 5.56mm rifles. Tactics such as the sniper ambush may not be seen early in the civil disorder, but they will surely arise after a steady progression of atrocities attributed to rampaging MUYs.

Street intersection flash mob riots will not be the only type of violence exploding during periods of civil disorder. As mentioned earlier, the number and ferocity of home invasions will skyrocket, and they will be very hard to defend against. Neighborhood self-defense forces will be able to protect a group of homes if they are located on cul-de-sacs or in defensible subdivisions with limited entrances, turning them overnight into fortified gated communities. Individual homes and apartment buildings located in open grid-pattern neighborhoods with outside access from many directions will be much more difficult to defend, and the home invasions will continue.

Carjacking and other forms of armed robbery will proliferate to previously unimagined levels, leading to a total loss of confidence in the government’s ability to provide security across all social lines. Stray bullets striking pedestrians or penetrating houses will take a frightening toll, even in areas previously considered to be safe. The police will be exhausted by constant riot-squad duty, and will not even respond to reports of mere individual acts of violent criminality. They will simply be overwhelmed, and will be forced to triage their responses. The wealthy, powerful and politically well-connected will demand the lion’s share of remaining police resources, further diminishing the safety of average Americans.

MUY = "minority urban youth".

Go ahead and read the whole thing, including the comments. This might be the most chilling and blatantly racist things I've ever read, and is exactly the impending race-war fantasy LaPierre is deliberately stirring up when he talks about "Euro-style debt riots" and "civil unrest". Sure it's despicable and dangerous to wind up heavily armed and paranoid racists with this kind of poo poo, but Wayne doesn't give a gently caress as long as his clients keep reporting those gun sales numbers going through the roof.

quote:

In the wake of Sandy, south Brooklyn was a model for community cooperation in the wake of a disaster.

This too. Besides the race war scenario, the societal consequences of some major storm or natural disaster is the other big selling point to the gun-nut crowd. Because as we all know, the thugs hit the streets to loot and pillage as soon as the power goes out!

Except they don't. I've been through three major storms in the past two years, four if you count the blizzard last week that basically snowed-in the area completely for a few days. In some areas after Irene, Sandy and the Halloween 2011 snowstorm, power was out for a week or more, and there wasn't any looting or rioting to speak of. In fact, people actually pitched in and helped each other out.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Ah, Matthew Bracken and his race-war cube. He's one of those crazy patriot fiction authors, and let me tell you, that guy is crazy as a sack full of soggy ferrets. However, as 'patriot fiction' is a genre with an actual audience, it is not crazy that should be discounted as harmless. It's pretty disgusting that these people are who the lobby wants to give even more weapons.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
There is a fantastic Let's Read thread in TFR right now that is covering Matthew Bracken's race war gun worship trilogy of books.

You have to see it to believe it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3506161

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Night10194 posted:

Ah, Matthew Bracken and his race-war cube. He's one of those crazy patriot fiction authors, and let me tell you, that guy is crazy as a sack full of soggy ferrets. However, as 'patriot fiction' is a genre with an actual audience, it is not crazy that should be discounted as harmless. It's pretty disgusting that these people are who the lobby wants to give even more weapons.

Agreed. Like I said, it's always about the money. The gun lobby isn't selling these guys more guns to prepare for some inevitable race war or to fight government tyranny. The gun lobby is selling them guns because they're the idiots suckers that keep buying the most expensive gear in such ridiculous quantities. They seem to be the industries' biggest cash cow right now, so they'll gladly keep the paranoia going as long as it keeps their quarterly profits rising, long term consequences be damned.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Night10194 posted:

Ah, Matthew Bracken and his race-war cube.

You liberal elites are educated stupid. Nature's harmonious RaHoWa cube is God. Children will be blessed for killing of adults who ignore harmonious race cube.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Agreed. Like I said, it's always about the money. The gun lobby isn't selling these guys more guns to prepare for some inevitable race war or to fight government tyranny. The gun lobby is selling them guns because they're the idiots suckers that keep buying the most expensive gear in such ridiculous quantities. They seem to be the industries' biggest cash cow right now, so they'll gladly keep the paranoia going as long as it keeps their quarterly profits rising, long term consequences be damned.

Go shopping for semi-auto rifles that fire .223 (similar to NATO 5.56) and compare the prices on a traditional hunting rifle to more military "tacti-cool" looking stuff. Switch out the wood stock for a bunch of black plastic/composite parts and they can sell it for almost 100% markup.

I almost want to applaud these gun and accessory manufacturers for bleeding every cent out of the paranoid race-war types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Beowulfs_Ghost posted:

I almost want to applaud these gun and accessory manufacturers for bleeding every cent out of the paranoid race-war types.

At this point I think we could invent a "tactical" muzzle loading black powder rifle and make everyone happy.