Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

X-Com: Enemy Unknown mini mafia is now open for signups! A minigame for 15 players.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3516050

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

busb posted:

X-Com: Enemy Unknown mini mafia is now open for signups! A minigame for 15 players.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3516050

Man I was working on an xcom game too! Oh well

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQWe06tgAeU&list=PLC801D1C56E0F579F&index=17&feature=plpp_video
Space Station 13: The Mafia Game
Setup by 50 Pounds of Bread
Flavor by JakefuckingP

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3517033

Trying to start the game Wednesday/Thursday, so sign up now!

JakeP fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 12, 2012

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Call of Cthulhu Mafia. Sign up for an insanely good time.

Spankydoodle
Jun 15, 2002

edit: wrong thread!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Home Alone Mafia is now open for signups! A mini-game for 9 players.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
[Mafia] Avatarology is now open for sign ups. Golly gosh gee, what role will your avatar get you?!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
B^U

CAD mafia open for signups! Heh.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519043&pagenumber=1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Secret Invasion CYOR

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How the Scum Stole Christmas...Again!
An F11

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Next up in the Christmas Classic Movies series:

A game for 15 players, signups are open!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

gently caress the police! It's Super Fun Cop Time!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Engineers versus Marketing Mafia
A new front has opened in the struggle between peddlers of bullshit and those tasked to implement impossible lies. Can the daring engineers thwart the machinations of the marketers or will they be forced to release an autoclave that also washes household dishes, acts as a refrigerator, provides logistics support to multinational shipping companies, and provides support for hydraulic fracturing operations?

Coming in February.

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."

Chichen Itza by DA (more) 05 [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], by Daniel Armesto (Own work), from Wikimedia Commons

The end of the current baktun is coming, so instead of killing yourselves, how about we all kill ourselves... in Mafia!

Mesoamerican Mafia

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3522691

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Wine in Front of Ya'll, a slightly modified WIFOA game for 15 players, is up! There will be wine aplenty, and it will be in front of all of you. Previous WIFOA games have objectively ruled, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Your next stop…

Twilight Zone Mafia: 13 Characters In Search of an Exit, is open for signups. It will be a fun game with a lot of flavor. Join ussssssss.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Prisoners!

Dilemma

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Who is Mr.X? now looking for victims.

This is a slightly experimental game based on an idea I've been toying with for few months, so FYI it will be pretty much traditional mafia, but with a bit of an undisclosed twist.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
CYOR - War of the Gods is now open for sign-ups. No player limit, will start the game on Monday of next week.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Belated:

credit to taylormarsh.com

Play & Listen CYOR Mafia, a game for 15 players! Discover new music and hunt scum at the same time!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
More Prisoner's Dilemma

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Take me down

to Funky Town!

Newbie friendly, don't need PMs.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Jon Joe posted:

Take me down

to Funky Town!

Newbie friendly, don't need PMs.

People should join this game and do their part to encourage more new blood into mafia.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Signups are open for a 9 player game where all players have more than one life:

Nine Lives Mafia

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Asterix and the Roman Agents mini for 13 players is now open.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Harry Potter and the Mask of Gryffindor is now open for signups.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Canadians! 3000 now accepting players, with preference given to anyone who played in Fracas in Caracas.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Lock down is in effect! All citizens return to their homes. Nothing to see here. All aliens please report to ADU command for quarantine. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3533948

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Load your machine guns and fuel your fighters because it's time for World War 2 Mafia, a game for 17 players!

Noreaus
May 22, 2008

HEY, WHAT'S HAPPENING? :)
I'm running a weird little game:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3535478

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Greenbow 1864: A Mole In Mooreville, the second in my nascent Greenbow series, is now open for signups! Experience the American Civil War in a way never you never have before: by playing Mafia. Extremely flavor-heavy, well-balanced, and rife with as much historical realism as a native Georgian can possibly put in a game about the Civil War (which is a lot). It's only a 13-player game, so get signed up quick!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The Rock Mafia: A game for 17 players

Continuing my classic movie series, join in for some car chases, VX rockets, and lots of explosions. Sign up today, you must never hesitate!

TwelveBaud
Jun 6, 2011

Taking signups for St. Elsewhere, a game for ten players.

Be advised, this game is unusual and unreviewed, and it'll be my first time modding, so your mileage may vary.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wonderland Mafia! Now Taking Sign ups Modded by Me and KFC.
Alice in wonderland themed Mafia game that is already halfway full. It's going to be a small 13 man game with lots of alice in wonderland flavor and mostly traditional roles.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Goonfest Mafia!: A Music Festival-themed game of Mafia for 16 players!

Like music? Great, come play! Don't like music? Who cares, come play! This will be my first venture into setup making and modding, so be warned; however, I did get some great feedback from wins and Opop, so hopefully the setup doesn't suck a whole lot! Days will be ~roughly 72 hours to start, with 48 hour days after the first few flips. Nights will be as short as possible, 24 hours max.

:rock: Are you ready to rock? :rock:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Habemus Papam ends in a Town victory!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
JLA/Avengers Mafia, a 15 person game, is open and recruiting. Come sign up for superhero fun!

TwelveBaud
Jun 6, 2011

Ice Cream Mafia for 15 flavors is now open.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

-The Staff of Anubis: A Mafia Game for 12-

1920s Egypt. Cut-Throat Archaeologists. Even More Cut-Throat Priests of Anubis.

What Could Be Finer?

Looking for replacements!

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwelveBaud
Jun 6, 2011

The Big City, a Mafia game for 19 players!

This one's been read over by Opop, and is being co-run by Hal, so it's gonna be a good one. :)

• Locked thread