Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress you, I had forgotten that existed :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

BattleMaster posted:

I don't know if it was the artist's intent, but it reminds me an awful lot of the eyecatches in Gurren Lagann.

Check the post right above yours :ssh:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

senrath posted:

Check the post right above yours :ssh:

Hahaha oh man. That's what I get for reading the thread and holding off my reply for later (without reading new replies).

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Crossposting this cause drat.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Lots of people are speculating on the new eeveelutions' typing. Some people decided to draw some possible types.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Stormageddon posted:

Crossposting this cause drat.

Holy crap now I will never look at Beartato the same way again.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Gandalf lv 1, 10, etc.

Gandalf lv 83
G: "Oh yeeessss"
E: "You've grown in our time apart, Mithrandir..." (Those are some hosed up body proportions!) or something like that

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

kinmik posted:

Gandalf lv 83
G: "Oh yeeessss"
E: "You've grown in our time apart, Mithrandir..." (Those are some hosed up body proportions!) or something like that

Sure it isn't "OH YEAHHHH" Macho Man-style?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Nah, it's clearly got the S sound on the end.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
XCOM is pretty cool, I guess. But it needs more ponies.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That actually makes it about a thousand times better.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
More awesome than weird. FTL: Faster Than Light

I love it but something about the zoltan looks a little plain compared to everyone else.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Tracula posted:

I love it but something about the zoltan looks a little plain compared to everyone else.

Hooray the first piece of fanart I've seen for one of my favorite games of all time, and it's tasteful!

Niiice Hat
Jan 12, 2012
:nws:http://krypto451.deviantart.com/art/Stanley-Spanking-Tippi-185343015 :nws:

these characters are from a movie that aired probably ONCE on disney...my childhood...

EDIT: actually let me nsfw this...

Niiice Hat has a new favorite as of 07:56 on Feb 15, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SafetyCup
Dec 22, 2008
WOAH!!! :black101:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I know Sonic/Lion King is low hanging fruit but whatever, these made me laugh.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

That cracked me up.

Okay, time to play "Guess Which One of These is (Maybe) Official Concept Art!"

Bonus:

:catstare:

:cawg:

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Tracula posted:

Is there a big version of this because god drat.

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

Last one gives me a Sterling Archer vibe :allears:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Never knew Hideo Kojima did fan art.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

abigserve posted:

Is there a big version of this because god drat.

http://tink29.deviantart.com/art/FTL-The-United-Federation-349801329 There's the original. Could always ask the artist for a bigger one.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I almost didn't notice the background of the Half Life one.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Is this supposed to be The Doctor's Wife but with the Miss Frizzle-is-a-Time-Lady theory thrown in?

I would have thought the bustardis would be a dude though.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Source is ostensibly someone going by the handle "Krazy Chibi". I got this a couple years ago, so I don't have a link.

If you don't know what the style is, it's a reference to a montage in Clone High.

HotCheetoChallenge
Jun 17, 2012

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

This isn't weird. It's adorable and wonderful. :3:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Where's the half cat?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Where's the really disturbing justified rape?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

goatface posted:

At first I didn't know what that image was about. Now I really don't know.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

It's like the LOTR meme thing where Frodo has no nose.

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

goatface posted:

What are you talking about and what is the picture referencing?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LateToTheParty posted:

What are you talking about and what is the picture referencing?

It's The SCP Foundation. One of the "subject" pages insinuates that there's a woman in one of the rooms who has to be routinely raped for some vague reason.

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat
SCP is a site full of user-created fictional monsters that have little back-stories written about their behavior, origin, etc as if they were contained in some sort of top-secret government research facility; basically a lab full of Slenderman-type things. Those are all really anime versions of the most popular creatures.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ah, found it. This is the contentious one. Frankly I do think it's hosed up, and not in a "clever" way.

quote:

Unlike in normal psychological examinations, mild sociopathic tendencies and marked sexual deviancy are not to be considered automatic fail conditions. [...]Six Class D Personnel with backgrounds as convicted sex offenders are to be assigned to SCP-231-7 each month for the purposes of carrying out Procedure 110-Montauk. [...]

Personnel who express sympathy towards SCP-231-7's plight and/or express a desire to rescue or sympathize towards SCP-231-7 will be transferred to another project without delay. [...]

SCP-231-7 is to be kept restrained to a hospital bed at all times except for the purposes of Procedure 110-Montauk. Hydration will be provided through IV drip. Feeding will be carried out twice per day through feeding tube by approved medical personnel who have not taken the Hippocratic Oath. Under no circumstances are narcotics, anesthesia, or other unapproved medications to be administered to SCP-231-7.

Procedure 110-Montauk is to be carried out at least once every 24 hours by Class D Personnel. During Procedure 110-Montauk, at least one Security Clearance 4/231 staff member must monitor the procedure by camera at all times, although the sound may be turned off if the vocalizations of SCP-231-7 become too distressing.

SCP-231-7 is a █████ female between █ and ██ years of age

"B-but what if there were a REAL GOOD reason to rape a slave all the time?? Then it would be okay to rape a woman, right??"

Pick has a new favorite as of 03:27 on Feb 17, 2013

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

Pick posted:

Ah, found it. This is the contentious one. Frankly I do think it's hosed up, and not in a "clever" way.

"B-but what if there were a REAL GOOD reason to rape a slave all the time?? Then it would be okay to rape a woman, right??"

:catstare:

gently caress the person who wrote this entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

The writer likes to claim we readers fill in the rape and no one can ever be sure what the procedure is, yet they refuse to edit the suggestive phrases from the entry. They have written other entries (Jack of Hearts) with similar sexual fixations handled poorly; unfortunately they're one of the wiki founders so I doubt we'll ever quite get rid of those.

Most SCP fanart seems either suitably creepy:

Or incredibly goofy:

Oh, for the love of [EXPUNGED]:

• Locked thread