Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jebrown84
Aug 27, 2005

Help me Johnny Boy you're my only hope.
Today while farming Captain Flynt for a lvl 50 Thunderball, I randomly got a Madhouse! In the red chest near his spawnpoint. Looking online I found its a hard one to get. Yay go me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!

KidKrampus posted:

How low you looking for? I got a lvl 37 Logan if you want it.

That's low enough. I mean, the lower the better, but 37 should be fine. I'll be on tonight and tomorrow evening after 9pm CST. GT: arkitekt4k. If there's anything you're looking for, let me know.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
So a friend and I grinded out like ten fights against Terramorphus trying to get him some class mods for his siren. I now have 7 slayer of terramorphous commando class mods to give away or trade. I'm also looking for a Legendary Soldier class mod if anybody has one.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Neo Helbeast posted:

So a friend and I grinded out like ten fights against Terramorphus trying to get him some class mods for his siren. I now have 7 slayer of terramorphous commando class mods to give away or trade. I'm also looking for a Legendary Soldier class mod if anybody has one.

I can't get on right now but later on if no one does it before me, I can dupe a Siren mod for you. Unless you are against duping.

jebrown84
Aug 27, 2005

Help me Johnny Boy you're my only hope.

Neo Helbeast posted:

I'll look and see if I have one, what's your gamer tag?

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Neo Helbeast posted:

I have a legendary soldier mod for you.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Thanks again Kifisonfire for all stuff for my friends and all the stuff you gave me.

delpheye posted:

I have a legendary soldier mod for you.

Great! My gamertag is: Mechwarrior. I have a Lobbed Breath of Terramorphous I can dupe in return.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'll be on around pm CST tonight. If I'm in a game or whatever, feel free to join.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

delpheye posted:

I'll be on around pm CST tonight. If I'm in a game or whatever, feel free to join.

I'm back on, what's your GT so I can ping.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

akitekt4k

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

delpheye posted:

akitekt4k

It says your gamertag isn't valid.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

that's because I can't type, but it's also correct a few posts up.

arkitekt4k

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

delpheye posted:

that's because I can't type, but it's also correct a few posts up.

arkitekt4k

It's all good now Speed Boat Jones got me covered but, thank you for your offer.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Thanks to Wendigo, delpheye, and Krampus for the help with shootin' fools and giving head(s).

I saw your message from the other day, Neo Hellbeast, but I think I must have already been in bed, my wife was probably watching TV on WMC and had me still logged in.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

anytime! Sorry I showed up and let my deathtrap screw up ya'lls goliath leveling. I'm down to help with whatever, so let me know.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Neo Helbeast posted:

Thanks again Kifisonfire for all stuff for my friends and all the stuff you gave me.

Great! My gamertag is: Mechwarrior. I have a Lobbed Breath of Terramorphous I can dupe in return.
No probs, thanks for the goodies as well.

Norville Rogers
Oct 17, 2004
Like, zoinks!
Anybody playing 360 tonight? Looking to screw around with my 35ish mechro. GT: banuaba

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
More Hotfixes incoming to PC/360/PS3 :
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1007/borderlands-2-hot-fixes--2-19

Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
February 19, 2013
Mr. Torgue DLC: Fixed an issue where the Lootsplosion would not always trigger after defeating Piston.
Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton's turret and kill skills.
Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
Amp shots now use same sound effect regardless of whether player is client or host.
Assigned price to Anshin 'Evolution' shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

So it turns out with Maya, the Rough Rider and 11 points in Fleet you can skip a chunk of the treasure room glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gsJ3vZtexw

Also if anyone wants that corrosive Infinity let me know.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

MoreMetalBrian posted:

Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.

Thank gently caress I wasn't the only one with this bug. That distortion was incredibly loud and made me dump that awesome sniper.

ConcreteHades
Dec 27, 2012
I'm gonna be on pretty much all day today, gamertag on Live is the same as my username here and I've got a decent amount of gear, as well as all the legendary mods. Feel free to give me a shout if you want/need help with anything, I have Gaige and Axton maxxed for now and both of them are in 2.5, though I need to hit the DLCs for their boss runs. Anyway, feel free to give me a shout if ya need any help with anything or any items duped.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Kifisonfire posted:

So it turns out with Maya, the Rough Rider and 11 points in Fleet you can skip a chunk of the treasure room glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gsJ3vZtexw

Also if anyone wants that corrosive Infinity let me know.

...Are you running in mid-air?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Just picked this up over the weekend for Xbox and can't put it down. Going to need some serious help with some of the game.
Not that it's difficult, I'm just terrible with time management and prioritizing quests. I just want to shoot things and get more guns. I've made it to a level 15 Assassin and it's a shitton of fun so far! Hope to have others to play with in the future.

GT: R0BERTC0P <- those are zeros.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I've been farming Voracidous for crystals and loot, and he's been nice enough to poo poo out lvl 50 Legendary Commando and Legendary Assassin class mods. if you want 'em, let me know.

PSN: DrSmasher

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Jake Blues posted:

GT: R0BERTC0P <- those are zeros.

Robertcop! I played a bit of MW3 with you.

Anyway, I'm in the same boat. 11 gunzerker on 360, GT sawake. Anybody feel free to add me, could use some goons to play with.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, pubbies. About to go in to the last boss of Hammerlock and the pubbie I'm matched with sends me a text XBL message: "Are you going to kick me out after we kill the boss?" I respond with a no, because I really didn't plan on it. Then he proceeds to sprint to the treasure room and start taking loving everything so I kick him and he's angry at me.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
Hey, if any psGoon out there needs lv. 50 shock weapons let me know. I've been building a decent collection for my mecromancer. That last patch for seraph items made the Tattler murderous (4440 x 3 shock damage smg :getin:)

psn: burnt-pork

ConcreteHades
Dec 27, 2012
Doing a run on the DLC in 2.5. Trying to get through at least Pirate's Booty tonight to get access to Hyperius and Gee. Game's open so feel free to hop in or send me a message. 360 gamertag is ConcreteHades.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Could someone post a map of Savage Lee's location in the Marrowfield for me? I can't seem to find him, and I don't believe he is quest-triggered. Google was vague and unhelpful. Thanks bros.

Joparkticular
Dec 17, 2007

Lets duel

FistEnergy posted:

Could someone post a map of Savage Lee's location in the Marrowfield for me? I can't seem to find him, and I don't believe he is quest-triggered. Google was vague and unhelpful. Thanks bros.

I marked with red "x's" where his general location is. He doesn't always spawn but he can usually be found around where I marked (sorry for poor resolution):

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Thanks. That's where I looked, but I only tried a few games. Must have gotten unlucky.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

If anyone wants to farm/dupe/work through story mode, I'm down til about midnight CST tonight. gt: arkitekt4k

weaaddar
Jul 17, 2004
HAY GUYS WHAT IS TEH INTERWEBNET, AND ISN'T A0L the SECKZ!? :LOL: 1337
PS I'M A FUCKING LOSER
Well, I was hunting for a bitch or a sham tonight, but instead the bunker decided to drop a critical conference call. I can say that's pretty cool, if anyone wants to play or trade/dupe heads and such add me gt:Modern WelfareI

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
I hit 50 a while ago with my Axton and my gear isn't quite good enough to kill the Warrior. Since I haven't beaten the game in PT2 yet, guys like Flynt are still level 30ish and I can't get level 50 quest rewards. Is Bunker my best bet? I've been doing Saturn and the two chests but that's getting annoying.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I'm having a hell of a time killing Bloodwing in my second playthrough as Gaige. I'm level 43 specced heavily into BFF and letting Deathtrap do most of the fighting. I do fine until he turns electric and then proceeds to destroy me in one or two hits. I even have a shield with electric immunity. Does anyone have any tips for soloing bloodwing with gauge? Is there a better build I should use at this point?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

central dogma posted:

I'm having a hell of a time killing Bloodwing in my second playthrough as Gaige. I'm level 43 specced heavily into BFF and letting Deathtrap do most of the fighting. I do fine until he turns electric and then proceeds to destroy me in one or two hits. I even have a shield with electric immunity. Does anyone have any tips for soloing bloodwing with gauge? Is there a better build I should use at this point?

If you stick by one of the crates in the middle of the arena, you can use it like a shield as long as you pay attention to when Bloodwing is going to divebomb. Crouch next to it, then when he comes at you take a half a step back so he hits the crate and bounces up or deflects off to the side. I suppose this is only really good for Gaige because you'll be hiding behind the crate a lot while Deathtrap whittles his health down.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Been searching for my last slag spore to complete "I Like My Monsters Rare" for like a week now, this is loving horrible. I've done everything else on Big Game Hunt except kill this single monster :negative:

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
So I'm trying to farm some E-Tech guns and I was using the Leviathan's treasure room to do it, but I had a friend join my game after the chests were open and the game saved them being open. Is there another that's farmable like that by dashboarding? I was thinking the armory for Nakayama but, I believe the game locks you out after you get near the fast travel and reset.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

The Duke posted:

Been searching for my last slag spore to complete "I Like My Monsters Rare" for like a week now, this is loving horrible. I've done everything else on Big Game Hunt except kill this single monster :negative:

Go to Ardorton Station. Those big spores usually spawn there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

Armed Neutrality posted:

I hit 50 a while ago with my Axton and my gear isn't quite good enough to kill the Warrior. Since I haven't beaten the game in PT2 yet, guys like Flynt are still level 30ish and I can't get level 50 quest rewards. Is Bunker my best bet? I've been doing Saturn and the two chests but that's getting annoying.

If you just want to get on with playthrough 2.5 and don't mind being cheap, just hop up on the ledge before the blue shield wall and shoot the warrior from there. You can't get hurt, just don't shoot any rakks since they can knock you in the lava if you aren't careful. This is what I just did on my hilariously underpowered 50 melee build zer0, it still took a while and most of my ammo. There are youtubes showing the exact ledge.

• Locked thread