Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

The "implication" you're talking about is almost purely in your own heads that's why we're calling you weird/creepy, FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE

Regarde Aduck posted:

What are you guys so scared of? You all act so rough and tumble one moment and all Puritan the next as if the mere acknowledgement of sex is enough to turn you into the paedophilic anime cosplaying furry perverts you all seem to fear becoming.

It's because there's no category difference between goons and any other internet people, so "we're not perverts" is a point of group identity only maintained by repeatedly saying that it's true.

Edit: and not talking about fanfiction.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah, I don't see any sex implications here! What I see is a shameful lack of self-control. Terezi has LOST CONTROL of her LIFE.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
DON'T

DATE

JUGGALOS

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Terezi is lying on the group with no pants and Gamzee related stuff. She is in hate-romance with Gamzee. Those who say this has implied sexual activity might be reading subtext correctly, or they might be misinterpreting it. Those who say this has not implied sexual activity may be reading all the subject there is, or they might be missing or ignoring subtext.

Will we ever know??????

Arguing about this and calling each other perverts and prudes is dumb and exactly what Hussie wants, you're playing RIGHT IN HIS HANDS YOU FOOLS

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I just see the aftermath of a nail-painting session. As for why it's so chaotic, Gamzee was involved.

Pentachronic Snail
Nov 2, 2011
A colourful flavour explosion.

Speaking of misinterpreting everything: boxers therefore penis? I bet someone out there has already said that and made it a thing.

Edit: WAIT NO, SHE'S COSPLAYING AS... JAKE?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Roland Jones posted:

Not only that, but Terezi has two left feet. (Okay I can see what's meant to be the big toe on her right one but seriously, look how it's shaped. That is the shape of a second left foot.)

This is what I wanted to talk about.

Wapole Languray
Jul 4, 2012

Obviously this is a classic post-breakup booze-binge. Gamzee has cut it off with Terezi, possibly due to knowing all the shenanigans he will soon be engaged in, and the girl has drowned herself in Gamzee related lovely soda and honk horns. We're going to see a teary hung-over Terezi weepily confiding in Karkat who will pull out a counch and pipe so he can properly psycho-relation-analyze someone who actually dated that nasty piece of clown trash. Also the effects of Faygo OD.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Looks like once again it falls upon Karkat to get a bunch of chucklefucks to toe the line.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Nate RFB posted:

Looks like once again it falls upon Karkat to get a bunch of chucklefucks to toe the line.

But it's all for nothing. The meteor will zoom into the session, bounce off the frog meteor (sending it through a gate), and fly straight out again, picking up Dirk on the way by slamming into him. Then it's another three years of waiting to reach a session begun on the Condesce's new trollworld, where it'll fly past the players (including the $10000 fantrolls) into a gate to where the actual plot is happening. (The new trollworld is B2 Earth somehow.)

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

But it's all for nothing. The meteor will zoom into the session, bounce off the frog meteor (sending it through a gate),

You might even say that it was 'pocketed'.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Nate RFB posted:

SOMEONE has to take charge here, and one of the people on this meteor is a loving awesome leader. And I don't mean the Mayor.
Okay two people on the meteor are awesome leaders I guess.

Thinking on Dirk being teleported, I imagine that, even if the Condence could mind control ordinary humans, a God-Tier Heart player would be the most able to resist mind control through self mind-fragmentation

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I wonder if she passed out from the mother of all sugar crashes or if she just hit her head on something while she was running around, horns blazing.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I thought Terezi was hiding her relationship with Gamzee from Karkat? Does this mean he's finding out now? Did he learn over the course of the last year? Did Rose fail to auscipsizicitialize her and Gamzee, and what does that mean for Rose's relationship with Kanaya? And with no sign of Dave about and Karkat telling him they're the only two with nothing on their plate, does that suggest that Dave and Terezi are through?

Hah! Just when the teen drama ride was slowing down with the new kids, we cut back to the old cast as their teen drama is just heating up!

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
I wonder if it's finally gonna come up as a problem for Troll/Human romance that humans tend to be monogamous, whereas Trolls are bigamous since I've been waiting for that issue to come up beyond Karkat's rants ever since the Meteor crew became a thing. I'm also positive that every single relationship that developed offscreen during the intermissions is not going to last.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Ariong posted:

I wonder if she passed out from the mother of all sugar crashes or if she just hit her head on something while she was running around, horns blazing.

Given Act 6 Act 5 Act 1 x2 Combo, I question your use of "mother of all sugar crashes".

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Look, can we all just agree, regardless of how this happened, that Terezi has made some poor life choices?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Bobulus posted:

Look, can we all just agree, regardless of how this happened, that Terezi has made some poor life choices?

Yeah, I don't think she has very much to be proud of.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Screw y'all. She's much cooler than that!

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Call Now posted:

Noo not the implication that alien teenagers hosed each other, Hussie's worse than Hitler now.

This is it. The payoff from more than a year ago.

Karkat needs some lovin's. Or this is a payoff from less than a year ago when Karkat told Terezi she was a beautiful person, at the end of one of the Meenahquests I can't find now.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Passed-out drunk on Faygo is a pretty long way for Terezi to fall. :smith:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Daius posted:

This is a pretty depressing, if not the most depressing, panel in Homestuck.

You said it.

JT Jag posted:

If this goes where I think it's going and it's not handled... properly... then I might be out of here.

Lol no you won't. Hussie could show hardcore screaming troll fucks and you'd still keep reading.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

I'm laughing that we have an image of a teenage girl passed out on the floor, in the art-style we used to refer to as "Hero Mode".

Thundarr posted:

Passed-out drunk on Faygo is a pretty long way for Terezi to fall. :smith:

In the unending battle between Law and Chaos, Law has gotten drunk on red sugarwater and let Chaos paint her toenails. :(

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
I understand it now! Karkat calling Dave is just an excuse for him to have a dialoglog with Terezi, because the plot requires it. Hussie is still doggedly hanging on to his self imposed rule, and it continues to be a joke.

I'm sorry for sparking off a whole page of chatlogchat. :(

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Lol no you won't. Hussie could show hardcore screaming troll fucks and you'd still keep reading.

Did anyone actually bail for Equius?

Indie Rocktopus
Feb 20, 2012

In the aeroplane
over the sea

She's still wearing the dragon hood. We haven't seen Terezi's eyes in a very long time - I suspect that may be setup for something. Perhaps she took Aranea up on her offer to heal her blindness, and doesn't want anyone to know?

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

If it weren't for )(IC's little stunt, passed out pantless Terezi could very well have been the first thing that Dirk and Roxy saw when the meteor arrived. Too bad.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
At least you can always count on karkat to acknowledge the importance of pants.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Ariong posted:

It's probably less of a sugar OD and more of a Red Dye #40 OD. It's all RedPop, no Moon Mist or Ohana Strawberry Banana or Dr. Faygo or Chocolate Cream Pie (Faygo comes in like 60 flavors and there are some really weird ones).

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
A friend's reaction to the internet's reaction to this update:

quote:

Nothing has been explicitly depicted, no one has been sexualized, and this is a point in the story where 16 year olds are trapped together on a lonely meteor for 3 years. What the gently caress do you think is going to happen? that TZ is going to knit Dave's grandma a tea cozy while saying "W3LL 1 SUR3 HOP3 TON1GHT'S THE N1GHT W3 G3T TO HOLD HANDS! THAT WOULD B3 SW3LL >:]"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
No matter how you put it this has all been hilarious.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Tunicate posted:

Did anyone actually bail for Equius?
Hussie made good on his promise to make us love him.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Plom Bar posted:

A friend's reaction to the internet's reaction to this update:

I can't imagine they will have gone this whole trip without at least one tea party.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Here's what I think happened, more or less:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
This is the most hilarious way this could have happened.

I am wondering if "where's your pants" as a callback will also include something absolutely horrible happening to the question's poser next panel like with Jade

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Terezi, get up! Pyralspite is going to get nasty and sticky and stained. :ohdear:

Speaking of which, we've been assuming god-tier duds are self-cleaning, but there are still a lot of people on makeout meteor who will need fresh clothes for the landing (and you know the three previous years). I wonder if someone bothered to alchemize a washer and dryer.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
What's the thing in the lower right corner of the last page?

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Terezi, get up! Pyralspite is going to get nasty and sticky and stained. :ohdear:

Speaking of which, we've been assuming god-tier duds are self-cleaning, but there are still a lot of people on makeout meteor who will need fresh clothes for the landing (and you know the three previous years). I wonder if someone bothered to alchemize a washer and dryer.

I doubt it.

But apparently they did alchemize coffee machine, so you never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

Grrl Anachronism posted:

You just know Kanaya's all over that poo poo.

She's probably the reason their clothes still fit, too.