Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

McDragon posted:

that is teddy

post zoey too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Same

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

toby posted:

oh, ok well

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Zoey da boss

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

likewise

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

toby posted:

oh, ok well

oh god no

the mewmanity

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

oh would you like to sit here?

nah

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

tbbbbbbh

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

so relax

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
same

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
but only because im smokin hella weed

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i've got a few more zoey pics and a story

when we first had babby back in november, we thought zoey would have the most problems with her, and would basically flip the gently caress out over the presence of some new thing in the house. but she didn't, and she's been getting along fine with babby.

my wife is still playing stay-at-home mom until april or i get a job that pays enough for her to not have to go back. today, wife put babby down for a nap in the crib, and then went downstairs to make herself some lunch. a few minutes later, baby woke up and started crying. zoey came downstairs, make some chirping noises at my wife, and then ran back up stairs. my wife followed a few seconds later, and there was zoey, sitting in the doorway of the baby's room, playing guard-cat.

zoey's basically becoming nanny-cat

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

dur posted:

when we first had babby back in november, we thought zoey would have the most problems with her, and would basically flip the gently caress out over the presence of some new thing in the house. but she didn't, and she's been getting along fine with babby.

my wife is still playing stay-at-home mom until april or i get a job that pays enough for her to not have to go back. today, wife put babby down for a nap in the crib, and then went downstairs to make herself some lunch. a few minutes later, baby woke up and started crying. zoey came downstairs, make some chirping noises at my wife, and then ran back up stairs. my wife followed a few seconds later, and there was zoey, sitting in the doorway of the baby's room, playing guard-cat.

more like this

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

dur posted:

better take good care of zoey's baybee

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

meanwhile, teddy plots.

and waits.

in a box

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

jesus i never knew how fat zoey is

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

in his box at dur's floofy teddy lies dreaming

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Everyone say hi to Muffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2-me9A4aHQ

:3: I'm cat sitting her for a friend who is inbetween living situations.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
hi

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

muffin is p cute

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
zoey is A Good Cat

PatRichCapone
Sep 24, 2003

*scoffs* *meows*

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

in his box at dur's floofy teddy lies dreaming

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
In the beginning, there was Teddy, and Teddy had a groove.

And from this groove came the groove of all grooves.

And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Teddy boldy declared,

"Let there be hey!"

and hey was born.

"I am, you see,

I am

the creator, and this is my hey!

And, in my box there is ONLY hey.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Yahhey Ben Yahhey

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

graph posted:

In the beginning, there was Teddy, and Teddy had a groove.

And from this groove came the groove of all grooves.

And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Teddy boldy declared,

"Let there be hey!"

and hey was born.

"I am, you see,

I am

the creator, and this is my hey!

And, in my box there is ONLY hey.

man its been a while since i heard jack had a groove mixed into something

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Thank you. That story and those other pictures were lovely too. :3:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

dur posted:

Reminds me of one of our cats with our daughter. Diana decided our baby needed to learn to crawl, so she would park herself a few feet away from her and watch with the motherly slit-eyes. As baby would struggle over to her, she'd patiently wait and politely absorb a few clumsy pats, then move a few feet further away. Lather, rinse, repeat until baby was crawling like a champ all over the house.

She obviously knew what was going on as she didn't run away or get angry, but rather sought her out to help with the child-rearing. She was an amazing cat in a lot of ways.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

dur posted:

:3:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dur posted:

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

dur posted:

do you pay her in greenies?

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
A thing that I did to one of my cats because I am drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6K9xDXaDhY

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

accurate

Zalgo
Oct 21, 2009

He͔̻̖͕ ͕͈̺͕̜c̯̜͇̲o̜͖̦m͙es͔̞̬̗͙.̥
http://omgcatsinspace.tumblr.com/

mod sassinator