Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Mr. Skin and his wife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4V-LpTYfJ0

MR SKIN DOT CALM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Smeep posted:

What is this? I missed it.

Howard said he had a guy who was a master at Photoshop alter an image of him and Leslie West so it would look like Howard had a huge dick (you could see the outline through his pants). Then, Leslie West would post it on his Twitter account, and everyone would ask about Howard's giant penis! It would be a huge hoax.

I just can not imagine why that didn't take off as a huge Internet hoax.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

It just looks like a shadow on his pants.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

musclecoder posted:

Howard said he had a guy who was a master at Photoshop alter an image of him and Leslie West so it would look like Howard had a huge dick (you could see the outline through his pants). Then, Leslie West would post it on his Twitter account, and everyone would ask about Howard's giant penis! It would be a huge hoax.

I just can not imagine why that didn't take off as a huge Internet hoax.

I feel a little sorry for Howard. He's utterly sealed off from any criticism, so he thinks anything he does must be the greatest idea ever. Nobody cares about your penis, Howard.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What about your penis.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

I feel a little sorry for Howard. He's utterly sealed off from any criticism, so he thinks anything he does must be the greatest idea ever. Nobody cares about your penis, Howard.

Didn't a bunch of people go over his wedding photos looking for signs of his large penis?

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Scary Spice is going to be a judge on America's Got Talent. This might be good. I hope she's a diva and drives Howard crazy.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

EngineerJoe posted:

I hope she's a diva and drives Howard crazy.

Please please please let this happen.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Are you kidding? She is going to come over for wine with Beth and before you know it, we gotta listen to how great the Spice Girls music is, when you, you know, actually listen to it.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Scary Spice? Isn't that the ugly one?

Earlier today I head H100 News saw something about "Melby", but I had no idea who that was.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squashy Nipples posted:

Scary Spice? Isn't that the ugly one?

Earlier today I head H100 News saw something about "Melby", but I had no idea who that was.

I think Scary Spice was the black one. :ohdear:

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

AxeManiac posted:

Are you kidding? She is going to come over for wine with Beth and before you know it, we gotta listen to how great the Spice Girls music is, when you, you know, actually listen to it.

Spice Girls will take over Train's position as the lovely band that Howard has on twice a year cause they're friends of the show.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

I think we're safe because I'm pretty sure the Spice Girls all hate each other.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

You guys are so cynical... and probably right.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

What about your penis.

"Ids in yuh ... Mooman face

my dahk."

Easily my favorite Crackhead Bob call.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

cmhn74 posted:

I think we're safe because I'm pretty sure the Spice Girls all hate each other.

Has that stopped Natalie Maines from coming on the show playing her lovely songs four times a year?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

Didn't a bunch of people go over his wedding photos looking for signs of his large penis?

Now that you mention it, I do remember some people at SFN investigating a suspicious bulge, but they go over everything with a fine-toothed comb.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Irish Joe posted:

Has that stopped Natalie Maines from coming on the show playing her lovely songs four times a year?

I think Natalie is pretty awesome because she calls people out on the show.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

chiz posted:

"Ids in yuh ... Mooman face

my dahk."

Easily my favorite Crackhead Bob call.

No, no, mahtinehz! MAH TINEZ!

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
Not wanting to listen to Stern hits you instantly. I haven't felt the need to listen to him for weeks. Now I know what Beth feels.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Saw this floating around the internet today, might be handy for those of you compiling flood packs (when the only findable source is a Youtube or whatever)

http://www.url-to-mp3.com/

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jesus gently caress I'm listening to old KC clips. I never knew he kicked someone's teeth in during college. KC sent the same dude letters written in his own blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uin6hAsqWgA

Amazing he was able to stay on the show as long as he did.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Other than being good radio it was the fact that by the end of his run they knew what a psycho he was and were afraid to fire him for obvious reasons.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

prefect posted:

I think Scary Spice was the black one. :ohdear:

She was also the hottest one.

-Atom- posted:

I think Natalie is pretty awesome because she calls people out on the show.

I like Natalie as a guest because she comes in and yells a bunch of poo poo I've been yelling for ages.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

She made mortal enemies with an evil butterball turkey some years back causing him to leave a lengthy (But NOT CREEPY AT ALL) voicemail on the show where he wishes, repeatedly, that he could anally rape her :stonk:

So what I'm saying is she's a gem in my book :)

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
KC is still a legend around Western Kentucky. That team he Quarterbacked in 1997 was a beast. When my ex was going to grad school there almost a decade later they were all still talking about him. Yet since Stern was never broadcast anywhere near there no one really had any idea what he turned into.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Crotch Bat posted:

Other than being good radio it was the fact that by the end of his run they knew what a psycho he was and were afraid to fire him for obvious reasons.

I wonder if he's still angry at Tom for firing him, even though Tom kept him on waaaaaay longer than pretty much any manager at any other job on earth would have.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Feb 22, 2013

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Holy poo poo I forgot this ever happened. I don't think I've ever seen the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDupEqvsbGw

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Djarum posted:

KC is still a legend around Western Kentucky. That team he Quarterbacked in 1997 was a beast. When my ex was going to grad school there almost a decade later they were all still talking about him. Yet since Stern was never broadcast anywhere near there no one really had any idea what he turned into.

That actually explains A LOT about KC.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Manifest posted:

That actually explains A LOT about KC.

He was also known in the region for getting banned from the WKU radio station for trying to be Howard. I remember my mother pushing the newspaper in my face as another reason why Howard wasn't a good influence. :psyduck:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

She made mortal enemies with an evil butterball turkey some years back causing him to leave a lengthy (But NOT CREEPY AT ALL) voicemail on the show where he wishes, repeatedly, that he could anally rape her :stonk:

So what I'm saying is she's a gem in my book :)

Another way of looking at it is a disabled midget threatened to anally rape a grammy winning artist who has sold 30+ million records because she implied that two prostitutes he just met might not be in love with him.

ETM is the best.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

GenoCanSing posted:

Another way of looking at it is a disabled midget threatened to anally rape a grammy winning artist who has sold 30+ million records because she implied that two prostitutes he just met might not be in love with him.

ETM is the best.

It's been ages since I've heard this, tell me someone has a link.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Manifest posted:

It's been ages since I've heard this, tell me someone has a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lomN8GcNZWQ

You know you got problems when you threaten to buttfuck somebody and nobody considers it a threat, but are actually more amused at how that would even look. I mean, she would have to do all the work anyway. I think it is literally impossible for him to physically do that. He would have to like trick her into falling on him.

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Feb 23, 2013

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Lookie what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDWYr2a-Teo

Howard Stern Furious Over Sal & Richard Selling T-Shirts

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I like clips and stuff on youtube, but I can see how Howard would be upset at entire shows like that. But seriously, what Sal and Richard did was nothing up against the Ronnie the Limo Driver Block Parties. The only thing I can think of is Howard thinks Sal and Richard have talent and shouldn't be going to that level, while Shuli and the Comedy Whack Pack couldn't rub two talent nickles together.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

AxeManiac posted:

I like clips and stuff on youtube, but I can see how Howard would be upset at entire shows like that. But seriously, what Sal and Richard did was nothing up against the Ronnie the Limo Driver Block Parties. The only thing I can think of is Howard thinks Sal and Richard have talent and shouldn't be going to that level, while Shuli and the Comedy Whack Pack couldn't rub two talent nickles together.

I seem to remember Bubba trying to sell shirts with Ronnie wayyyy back when and Howard put a stop to it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
That clip is back from when Howard gave a gently caress about the show. Now Ronnie has his block parties and Gary has the Nerdist stuff AND a new show on VH1 Classics (with John Hein). I have to imagine Howard no longer cares what people do on their own time.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Joe Don Baker posted:

That clip is back from when Howard gave a gently caress about the show. Now Ronnie has his block parties and Gary has the Nerdist stuff AND a new show on VH1 Classics (with John Hein). I have to imagine Howard no longer cares what people do on their own time.

He still begrudgingly let Stuttering John and Gary and others hustle on the side back in the day, too. Part of it is him being bothered by others seemingly making a buck off his name and part of it is him making great radio by busting their balls about it.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Crotch Bat posted:

He still begrudgingly let Stuttering John and Gary and others hustle on the side back in the day, too. Part of it is him being bothered by others seemingly making a buck off his name and part of it is him making great radio by busting their balls about it.

He even let Baba Booey sell T-shirts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaIbRFIBMV8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

The difference is that Howard hates tchotchkes. He hated it when Jackie sold his cheap Jokeland stuff, and the same thing applies to Sal and Richard's lame t-shirts. Howard never really complained about them doing stand-up or Gary doing his various appearances. It's selling dumb items to the fans that bothers Howard.