Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
whenever people say dark souls is hard i'm just like "drat you must be too young to remember paperboy"

here this is me playing paperboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHIvBk3_RwI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
me and a bro got into a paperboy score war in college so i'm pretty good at that game. poo poo really was mad hard tho

i'm also p pro at marble madness

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
to this day, paperboy and galaga are the only two action-y games that my dad will play

he does have over 20,000 hours combined in the various civilization games though

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
although my dad gets a pass because he has pretty obvious ptsd from vietnam and so if he wants to spend the rest of his life playing civilization i feel like he's earned that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Carthag posted:

the only places worth going look like poo poo and have second hand furniture and he paint is peeling off and cheap booze and you can smoke inside and nobody gives af uck about anything

learn how the hosed up pool table is warped and own rookies. hell yeah

Jonny 290 fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Feb 22, 2013

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

warped pool tables own

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yodzilla posted:

there's a barcade in philly and it's actually p sweet but they needed more/different machines and at least one pinball table dammit

also both paperboy and tron were broken but then again i guess that's the authentic arcade experience

Paperboy did you a favor

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Galaga owns and yah apparently that bar is doing well for itself so far???

and to be fair their menu doesn't have a drink with mixed laphroaig in it, but lol @ that video.

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
paperboy owns but the bit where only certain houses wanted papers and it kept changing was complete bullshit

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Milkie Galore posted:

paperboy owns but the bit where only certain houses wanted papers and it kept changing was complete bullshit

if you imagine that the papers conceal cocaine it makes total sense

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
pebble update:

it's totally dead, doesn't work

contacted support ~14 days ago and still have not heard a peep from them

:kickstarter:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

flyboi posted:

pebble update:

oh flyboi, will you ever win? :allears:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

flyboi posted:

pebble update:

lol

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

pebblol

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Probably waiting for the kickstarter to finish for their tech support.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

flyboi posted:

pebble update:

lol

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
does it actually have electronics inside it?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
pebble, literally sending people rocks

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

eric posted:

Probably waiting for the kickstarter to finish for their tech support.

from their last update
Help and Technical Support

I'd like to personally apologize for anyone who has emailed us over the last 2 weeks. We have been swamped with questions and we have not done a good job at managing the overload, leading to a a bunch of unanswered messages. To help fix this, we now have 5 people dedicated to working with our backers. We're also working hard to improve our Support Center

too bad i still have received *nothing* not even a confirmation they received my message or a ticket number or anything to reference

all i can do is blindly submit another report every few days in the hopes that eventually they'll contact me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the fact that they didn't even think hey maybe a portion of our products we had made for the bottom dollar chinese sweatshop bid might be defective, we should probably figure out some kind of rma process is why you should never ever donate to hardware kickstarters

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

http://blog.app.net/2013/02/25/introducing-a-free-tier/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=introducing-a-free-tier

lmao

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
no really its great that you follow all thsi bullshit so closely in lieu of talent that you can find poo poo funny and link it

gently caress you sulk

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

JawnV6 posted:

no really its great that you follow all thsi bullshit so closely in lieu of talent that you can find poo poo funny and link it

gently caress you sulk

:supaburn:

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

JawnV6 posted:

gently caress you sulk

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

JawnV6 posted:

gently caress you yospos

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JawnV6 posted:

gently caress you sulk

dang

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JawnV6 posted:

gently caress you sulk

Cold

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
ive tried multiple times to gently encourage an explanation or something but it's fallen on deaf ears and the bare links continue

the prevailing conclusion in this light is that sulk can't even explain why these links are supposedly funny and is cargo culting that too

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

please jawn. he had a family

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/90538351/rifftrax-wants-to-riff-twilight-live-in-theaters-n
in case you didnt notice: this was started today

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

mst3k/rifftrax is the worst

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

i made it about 39 seconds into their best of video

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

the somethingawful/rifftrax thing was advertised here and i groaned audibly

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486712&pagenumber=100#post412879981

A valid criticism. It is irritating when one posts a link, but one does not explain why this link is amusing, enlightening, or relevant in any way. Rather, leaving a paltry 'lol' in lieu of insight, or evidence that one has a grasp of the topic at hand. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this YOSPOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Ericadia posted:

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this YOSPOS.

Fartzz~

• Locked thread